Relaxation complex Migun + Navigator + Alfaria

Александр М.
Re: Relaxation complex Migun + Navigator + Alfaria

Post by Александр М. » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:20

Hi.
With Migan'Ohm all is clear - I lie every day and turned on by physical and mental relaxation and pleasure. :ay Spine traction, jade, infrared rays, heat, pleasure ... in short, the buzz really feel : :D session "Sleep" on the Navigator - cut as stress-Keeler. The effect is also immediately noticeable, and...
But explain to me please what is the effect of monotonous noise of the disk A. Patrushev, "the Journey". Noise and noisy half hour, and what...??? bc. (interestingly, the expert's opinion, not the author) thank you.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:36

Александр М. wrote:interested in the opinion of the expert, not the author
The author /Andrey Patrushev is and the expert. :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Mar 29, 2012 20:05

Alexander M.
Synchronization of the cerebral hemispheres in the theta band + pink noise (monotonous sound), which helps to enter a state of deep relaxation :)

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Tue Apr 17, 2012 23:25

Then here's another question - the software Patrushev, which is already in Pathfinder, why the recorded bases of visual effect, i.e. points why not involved?

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Tue Apr 17, 2012 23:47

And another question - how best to do? to combine sessions? Series or parallel???
1. Sequentially - first, for example, "Healing", + 1-Aya program for MDEP e, the course 21den. And then the next course, for example "Explorer"+two programs in a row (at the time suitable) for Migun' e.
2. Or you can do - for example in the morning, that should cheer up - "Endorphins"+ 5 second "sports" program on Migun'e, and in the evening, to relax and unwind "Sleep"+ the 1st Migun??? Or "Healing" + 1st Migun.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Apr 17, 2012 23:50

Alexander M.
What is not involved? Choose mode audiostrobe in the folder "player" and start the program, put the level digital volume (up/down arrows) somewhere 43wear sunglasses, headphones and forward. If you need to adjust the volume, adjust buttons has already with a graph. a picture of the speakers. Yes, here's another point, the brightness of the light also adjust after placing a level figures. volume.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Apr 18, 2012 0:01

Alexander M.
on Megane You choose the mode that suits You best. And program Massage of the brain (not the Navigator), the conductor and the Healing it is better to listen to the course on the 1st, the only thing - You can in the morning to Wake up, about 15 minutes, the Endorphins activate. That is, the 21 days Healing, then the 21-day Explorer and so on... There is another option and 15 days of Healing, then 15 a Conductor (for example), then again 15 days and Healing 15 days, respectively, again Explorer.
Well, again, on Megane (if my back really feels the force) to choose the mode of gentle to strong physical sensations do not overlap the thrill of the Navigator. Then, when my back is poprivyknut, then you do it hot rollers and more intense massaging of the spine. As well as using beds is improved blood flow to the brain due to the "breaking" of the cervical and dorsal muscle, the effect AVS will be stronger and come faster.

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Wed Apr 18, 2012 14:35

Thank you Dimas for your answers. The efficiency of the session on Migun'e significantly (significantly) increased with the addition of MM and programmes A. Patrushev. This is exactly what I was looking for. So You and Andrew Kabankova and Andrei Patrushev BIG SENKU !!!
PS. Wandered in here accidentally to Vladimir Nikonov ... WOW!... So many interesting things. Signed up for the newsletter. Very impressive. Great team, guys. Good luck to you.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Apr 19, 2012 0:03

Alexander M.
Contact us anytime, happy to help and share their expertise, if need be! az

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Fri May 04, 2012 15:58

Good day, Dimas. 8)
I still go to Megan (almost a month) and has already received very good results for his hernia. (wrote in another thread). Here thinking about buying. Tell me, this "Navigator" or etc. MM can still improve my results ? Megan - massage - rehabilitation of the spine - that's understandable. And MM on how my hernia affect ? :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 04, 2012 16:34

Илья Д. wrote:I do go to Megan (almost a month) and has already received very good results for his hernia. (wrote in another thread). Here thinking about buying. Tell me, this "Navigator" or etc. MM can still improve my results ? Megan - massage - rehabilitation of the spine - that's understandable. And MM on how my hernia affect ?

In mindmachine relaxation session is designed for relaxation and stress relief ,clips. Using odnovremenno with a set of Megan relaxation session with mindmachine you are better able to relax and get a more powerful massage effect.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri May 04, 2012 22:41

Илья Д. wrote:AND MM on how my hernia affect ?
Directly, of course, does :) LILY-P rightly said about the stress. In any case, to improve the psychosomatic condition. Well, a synergistic effect is also observed here. Due to the fact that the bed migun boosts the flow of blood to the brain, the effect of the sessions on Pathfinder, etc., or mm will be stronger, in any case, relax and have a rest much faster (to start).

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sat May 05, 2012 8:38

Interesnenko... And to try somewhere, you can? 8)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat May 05, 2012 10:09

Ilya D.
Yes, of course, come to the office, and then the navigators are and the bed will be.

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sat May 19, 2012 13:30

8) Well, I tried "the bomb" - Megan + Navigator. :shock: :roll: :(
Fun course, lying kicks, and you on all sides they are pressing...
And on the back, the legs, and now eyes are flashing and music, and some "pink" magic noise ... in Short, nothing is clear. I honestly did not comprehend. :?
This thing the brain is affected is not clear because of the sensations there, and whistle that can be anything. ALTARIA, speak, act immediately, but I have never had the time for another session to stay. So maybe next time I'll try.
If anyone uses this "magic" three, write what effect. bi ???????????
I recently bought a Megan and now love it two, three times a day. Not just the effect immediately noticeable, but in other flooded life (with my hernias)... :wiz
What to expect from the joint application of Megan + ALTARIA + Novigator ??? 8)

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Mon May 21, 2012 15:27

I use Migun with the Navigator about three months. NAVIGATOR helps to focus on the work of Migun back, and this in turn significantly strengthens and improves the result of Migun.

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Tue May 22, 2012 22:06

Ilya D.
I use the Navigator, you are going to buy a migun bed. I was kindly allowed to lie on the bed in the office along with the Navigator. Loved the warm feeling of concentration. If you are annoying flashing and sound, turn it down and reduce the brightness, I think it will change your impression. In any case, to feel the effect of sound and light training, they need a couple of weeks to work out every day. I, too, first impression was, what a waste of money and time, now I am very glad that I came across this website. Alfaria don't use, a medical device, so approach this issue with caution.

Играю с Разумом

Post by Играю с Разумом » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:35

Бсергей wrote:Here's a bit more than 1 year, as I am a confident user of the massage bed . During this time I realized that my sciatica, myositis, arthritis, gastritis, sinusitis, sciatic nerve, and terrible headaches are a thing of the past. Studied the processes that occur in me during a session, the ITC "MEGAN". I like the fact that I understand everything that's happening to me! And there is no magic! With the cot I have learned to cooperate! The position of the hands change and looking for a new point. But the bed also needs careful treatment. Liquefies blood, vessel walls become elastic, exercise the muscles that draw the spinal discs, strengthening the muscular corset. Phagocytes in the blood liquefied again begin to move as in his youth - has earned Your immunity! Went into the process of recovery, and most of all, the principle of "healing through the aggravation". So don't be alarmed if the first time You do something wrong.
Oh well.... For 100k you bought a bed? I do not believe))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:37

And what is there not to believe. My folks bought,for example, after trying my, I want two more.
Mats mihanovsky (they are really much cheaper) I have three pieces and one I the parents gave (would give a bed, but it's there for a number of reasons do not "go" - say too aggressively).
What to measure for yourself?
Yes, it is money and for me is not "junk" but just money.
Health cannot be bought, it supported a package of interventions, nutrition, exercises, a lot of it, including correct operation with a psychologist for example. Everything in the complex.
And some spend to be fit and healthy, and others are waiting for when begins "Pomerania" and spend on treatment or support for this very "Pomerania" in the long stage.
I refer to the first, and never considered the money. And all my relatives too.
For example, if the bed of semani purchase a purse (I have relatives "love" for my half gave, they, even more than I use), it is, I think anyway .... the cost of pakrovai=average cost of good, not the most expensive the laptop, and the laptop becomes obsolete every few years, and many buy them as a necessary subject, Megan is desyatiletiyami.
It is possible, and other comparisons to lead - in a show-off in his car for example spend significantly large sums, but I prefer to have an old jeep 90мохнатого year, which cost roughly equal to a couple of cots and less than the cost of some new domestic cars. But he's convenient and I just change sometimes such as little more new and rolled me in the mud. When replacing, obviously, the old is sold and the "additive" is not meaningful comes out.
And think it is not rational to spend for myself on a machine 10 times more, although no problem, and it would be, I buy new therein. (a change still would have had the fall in the value of the new car for a few years, as we know a lot more than the old)....
And here's to health, think rational. Not only the cost Magana, and many more.
This despite the fact that I'm almost perfectly healthy, not sick, and every year and feel myself younger.
At least I now have a physical form, health and well-being better than the end of the school-the Institute significantly
So the difference is just in who he invests.
A lot of people that think "status" or "convenient" or "beautiful" or "so necessary" and so on.
And I and many on this website - including their health, vigor and longevity. And bonuses from that obtained on the large order.
Because, for example my health envied by many and many times :) Of course this is not only due to Magana, but collectively through the use of just the place.<