Relaxation complex Migun + Navigator + Alfaria

Наталья Николаевна
Re: Relaxation complex Migun + Navigator + Alfaria

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Tue Jan 24, 2012 23:46

Бсергей wrote:Went into the process of recovery, and most of all, the principle of "healing through the aggravation". So don't be alarmed if the first time You do something wrong.
Exacerbations are 60-70 percent of the users of MTK. This reaction convalescence. If it is correct to use MTK, as applied to him, without overloading, this process will be brought to naught.

Наталья Николаевна

Re: Migun Relaxation complex + Navigator + Alfaria

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Tue Jan 24, 2012 23:52

Ланцелот wrote:You have a Good boss, a few of these.
There is not only the boss, but the owners of the business who think about your employees and just people.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: Migun Relaxation complex + Navigator + Alfaria

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 25, 2012 0:06

Ланцелот wrote:he Smiled. If more sleeping space, the full dream gastrobaytera. You have a good boss, a few of these.
Exactly. The morning was before work .After yesterday I feel,only just above the nape of the neck, there is a bit of pain oshusheniye this course ,with time everything will pass,this I already know.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:00, edited 1 time in total.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Jan 26, 2012 15:05

Did today holding his hands up above his head. Session on the Navigator R02r (relaxation). Lower back and coccyx no longer in any pain with the position of the hands at the top of the feeling that a back massage is much deeper. Today the feeling after the sessions opposite. A lot of strength, courage and desire to do something, freshness in mind, good concentration, clarity in thinking. Well!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 26, 2012 21:05

Димас wrote: 2. I want to sit up straight and keep your posture.
Yes, I had that day I notice that I've become so straight, including on the street, in transport and so on-just cool... with a crooked posture to sit and wants to stand too. As if not only the body but the head slightly repaired :). No, I did not complain about the posture, but if you used to be able to afford to "swum round" on the chair or something - now even thought this is not the posture itself holds. Is extremely noticeable.

PS most "advanced" home users now do exactly as the title theme Navigator, alfario, massage and the rest of the request "did not immediately Wake up" :)

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Mon Jan 30, 2012 22:29

Lay on the bed for 30 minutes. Before anything like this either do not use. Discomfort not noticed. After the session - a sense of euphoria and ease, as after a bath :ay .

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Feb 04, 2012 19:22

I tried Nova today about with Nuga best. Not vpechatlilo. During movement of the carriage that points down, then the headphone out. When the carriage stopped, no relaxation occurred. Of course this can be attributed to the fact that the session was set, Meditation Om. :?
Recommended for listening to, although it did not spoil the impressions of the bed?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 05, 2012 13:19

I don't know... nougat't tried it, but maybe it's in bed(I'm not in the sense that there is worse-is better, well it in the bath to appreciate the difference, but in the sense that the rhythm and the intensity or other parameters of motion drugie)? we the people of the house under the wheels of Patrushev with the Navigator perfectly on Megane off, so did not notice when it ended the program on Megane (because the disk is longer). Well, or alpha session.
Perhaps of course the point in the selected session.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Sun Feb 05, 2012 14:20

Was the second session in 35 minutes 65 degrees + inner pulse with white points - session Nirvanamania.
Body shut down almost immediately, consciousness sank into oblivion :) . 35 minutes have passed unnoticed.
Watched during the session, the white points have changed color - white, green, red, fioletowy, yellow. In General, feeling as if floating on the warm uprising flow and still images show color :? .
After the first session noticed a decrease in the crunch in the back, and the morning crunch at all until observed.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Feb 05, 2012 14:23

Михаил_ wrote:I don't know... nougat't tried it, but maybe it's in bed(I'm not in the sense that there is worse-is better, well it in the bath to appreciate the difference, but in the sense that the rhythm or intensity of other
Carriage though different, but when it comes to the area of the shoulder blades and neck, and that is not much tilts his head back. Sottvetstvenno out glasses and headphones. The nashnikov you can do less, or in advance to change the location of the rim. Glasses harder they fall on the forehead, if mounted on the nose, unpleasant feeling and leaves a mark, with them the most versatile of trouble. Patrushev did not try, and meditation of om is the alpha session? - not effective.
It seems that it's not for everybody, and better not to disturb two good process.
was the second session in 35 minutes 65 degrees + inner pulse with white points - session Nirvanamania.
But the volume and brightness increased? I noticed that during the massage, you need to do it. Maybe because of the position of the head?, it is not understood.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Sun Feb 05, 2012 17:23

Ланцелот wrote: But the volume and brightness increased? I noticed that during the massage, you need to do it. Maybe because of the position of the head?, it is not understood.
Volume no, and the brightness was maximum for this and took the white sunglasses.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Sun Feb 05, 2012 17:27

Yes, noticed that after session activation. And physical and consciousness.
And still hungry. Went to the store and from what I saw decided it would be kiwi. Ate almost a kilogram :?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Feb 05, 2012 17:42

оуаакун wrote:And still hungry. Went to the store and from what I saw decided it would be kiwi. Ate almost a kilogram
Not worth it to do it. You had extra energy, and You repaid her with food. IMHO it is better to think about something sublime, or engage in contemplation. :oops:

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42

Ланцелот wrote:
оуаакун wrote:And still hungry. Went to the store and from what I saw decided it would be kiwi. Ate almost a kilogram
Not worth it to do it. You had extra energy, and You repaid her with food. IMHO it is better to think about something sublime, or engage in contemplation. :oops:
I had a little excess energy, and the bed evenly is it distributed throughout the body. Apparently this begins the activation. Then I listened to the solar wind through the speakers. Status all super :ay .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Feb 06, 2012 23:21

well, on the theme "shouldn't kiwi" - strongly disagree. I think that it is often after these procedures, the body tells what it needs to finish the recovery process. So Sloan to say that opposite -= very correct.

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Wed Feb 08, 2012 19:51

Hi all.
1. "Migun'om" a few days ago. Very happy !!! After the accident a long time recovering from a very reputable (and expensive) sports chiropractor-chiropractor. Has taken several courses with good result. In parallel, studied the market of professional massage equipment (about a year) and found a "Migun". This bed is fully replaced my trips to manoilescu and impressed with the efficiency and effectiveness (I honestly did not expect such impressive results because it was sooo seriously broken). A few years of operation, certainly several times, saved the cost of maintaining well-being and, as if it did not sound loud, - "Migun" saved me from a wheelchair. And about the analogs (such as Nuga-best, etc.) is all like comparing Mercedes with Plows Although four wheels and a steering wheel round both, BUT the difference is global. Try to test drive...
2. Recently purchased a "Navigator" - really struck me as funny thing. First tried the session - "Dream" (of course lying on "Migun'e") in the evening. Do the "Navigator" helps to get rid of unwanted thoughts that seem to be constantly in the head. Facilitates quiet sleep of the baby, to fall into some cosmic infinity and do nothing to think !!! Sooo impressed. And this morning tried the session - "Energy" with sport fifth programme on "Migun'e"... 15-17 minutes. Invigorates not childish. And warm-up-warming up is great.
So a couple - "Migun"+"Navigator" was satisfied twice. Thank you. Would recommend.
"Alfaria" do not say anything. By the way, please email us – has anyone tried ... ??? What are your impressions ... ???. And about the session – "Education" ...??? Have the results ... ??? Very interesting. Thank you.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Feb 08, 2012 21:08

Александр М. wrote:"Alfaria" do not say anything. By the way, please email us – has anyone tried ... ??? What are your impressions ... ???
Very positive experience, the device is decent and best of all, works quickly and is physically tangible! :)
Александр М. wrote:And about the session – "Education" ...??? Have the results ... ???
these programs "set up" the brain for this kind of work in which the learning process becomes more effective. They are learning "fits" easily, but most importantly quickly recall and integrates with the already known.
My results I was quite satisfied. The Navigator helped to pass state exams, diploma protect, and everything connected with it. My friend teaches at the same time with 2 exotic foreign language, using session "Training" in the Navigator. Even thought its some kind of technique for this, please share, says while at the stage of approbation. Writes some programs, the benefit of the device's capabilities permit. If the students found out about this device, I think I had to hit the sales office :ay

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Feb 11, 2012 22:43

Funny this tandem work... I Think it will be interesting for those who like to "play around Kundalini" :) (Or for those who practice Kundalini yoga).
Mainly Migun + Navigator (ALTARIA separately, a session on relaxation, depending on how much time you can lie back in the office)
was recently notice the following effect:
constant heat, sometimes the heat in the coccyx, with further concentration on the "stove" heat rises, this effect is accompanied with bright flashes on the internal screen and increase libido. To the top post did not bring, afraid to fall out of "the cage", and the body is not prepared. I think the fact that jade massagers prominaetsya and "warm up" some points in the back and waist, and Navigator makes to focus attention on the sensations along the spinal column.
Was this someone?
PS If anyone is metamorfosa for different reasons and have a desire to "repay" the energy, meat, sex and alcohol ( the latter I do not recommend to use, but...), a drug effective in...
From my own experience.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:28

Hello, gentlemen!

What: trying MIGAN 30 months time, but with the NAVIGATOR -1 AGAIN!!!!!....

Session Evеning -15 minutes;
DON'T DECEIVED !!!! At my age...
Evening !!! Cup!!! coffee!!! replaced.........
THE SOLUTION OF PROBLEMS bi

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Feb 16, 2012 13:41

Наталья Николаевна wrote:Evening !!! Cup!!! coffee!!!
And You had the task to cheer up the night? :shock:
Наталья Николаевна wrote:solution of the TASKS
then You probably С03N program will work, but after you pass the 21-day course of alpha-sessions for
Наталья Николаевна wrote: At my age...
no need to risk :)

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:40

:)
Last edited by Наталья Николаевна on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:51, edited 1 time in total.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:46

Димас wrote:Evening !!! Cup!!! coffee!!!

And You had the task to cheer up the night? :shock:
The evening starts at 20-21h GMT:

- It is necessary to check the lessons;
- To prepare 3 kg of food on the next working day;
- To provide for herself and her husband after 0 h MSK...

Natalia wrote(a):

THE SOLUTION OF PROBLEMS

DEMAS recommended
then You probably С03N program will work, but after you pass the 21-day course of alpha-sessions for

About MINDMACHINE learned 02.01.2012 40 days it took to

-to find the time
is to choose something familiar in the title of the EVENING...
short duration session...15 minutes
-and in your brain especially do not want to let...

Natalia wrote
-In my age...

DEMAS recommended
no need to risk :)

Age think a busy life...
And the risk and opportunities of intelligence can not hide!!!!! :ay

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Sat Feb 18, 2012 19:25

Dimas, hi.
And all the same about Alfario, "positive impression" - is what ???
I read that Alfaria like ambulance - the result is immediately noticeable ... ??? What?
But the Couple is a totally different subject and timing of the other results ...?
Migun + Novigator tried = :D :D :D :ay :ay :ay
Why not combine Migun and Alfario? This will "Fast-advanced help"...
And what is it you have a "Young VIP" ???

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Feb 18, 2012 20:31

Alexander M.
Welcome!
Alfaria a medical device using the micro current stimulates the production of endorphins. It is used mainly for treating depression, relieving pain and helping people suffering from any form of chemical dependency. The beauty of this device is that its effect is felt from after you enable. You feel a slight dizziness, a little bit like a drunk. Improves mood and sociability, and someone wants to sleep. :) After a few sessions the dizziness goes away, but the results from the operation is not affected.
Navigator is not a medical device and working with it implies training brain and nervous system. If to simplify, it is exercise for the brain. As with any simulator, to get a sustainable the result need some time (7-21 days). Although most people "enter" into a deep relaxation at the first session (relaxation).
Александр М. wrote:Why not combine Migun and Alfario? This will "Fast-advanced help"...
And we combined! Please note the name of the theme :)
Александр М. wrote:And that the "Young VIP" ???
This is You right here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4357