Health products

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Re: health Products Migun

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:42

I am also very happy with the bed, she's already half of the year.
Yesterday was able to ensure its effectiveness. Went into the woods on a motorcycle and got stuck in the mud tightly. I have supermoto wheels smooth, the wheel is spinning and the bike not going.
Had to pull him out of where stuck holding the wheel long I agonized, thought, the end of my back that would come, that I had a problem, but today do not feel the slightest discomfort in your back.It is strongly encouraged!

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:23

Natalia had heard about the possibility to do exercises during the massage. Can exercises to put? Or email fold?
Thank you.

Анечка

Re: Migun health Products

Post by Анечка » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:11

in 10 sessions I started to grow a tumor in his head. it's the milk. From pain is. had to do an MRI-15tys RUB a very dangerous bed.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:12

Anya
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: class!!! 8)

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Fri Feb 15, 2013 23:37

:lol: Hi, people. Where has it all gone...???... All back no longer hurt? Migun cured all diseases? No more questions? Great! Congratulations! Keep it up. But, you can write how nice it was to live... with a healthy spine... Easy, hearty, happy, etc ... Let others too feel better... we Have to share is good.... I, for example, all O. K. Here you go mate... ... ... :D az :ap

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 17, 2013 19:13

Александр М. wrote::lol: Hi, people. Where has it all gone...???... All back no longer hurt? Migun cured all diseases? No more questions? Great! Congratulations! Keep it up. But, you can write how nice it was to live... with a healthy spine... Easy, hearty, happy, etc ... Let others too feel better... we Have to share is good.... I, for example, all O. K. Here you go mate... ... ... :D az :ap

Always a topic at the beginning of expands because there are many interested and eager to try.Still studying ,still writing.Like it or not ,what about writing daily. Others are reading and also understand that all so clear.Helped others and so I will help.And when you work ,and forget that before this fiction and how it went. Right? Here we also use ourselves ,but not each of us write :"today I lie down.....and so forth"
Lie ,recuperate, and others go right.Who liked buy. But if bought again forget to unsubscribe.
So you write what happened and what helped you.The other revered and also try and they can feel better. :wink:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:30

About a year use (maybe a little more, maybe a little less) - all are extremely satisfied. When I'm in town (where necessary) use 1-2 times a day, and though my health is not like balls of Buttermilk, i.e. I don't get sick, but there is a difference. A year ago was the zone of pain during the massage, which I don't feel it. Now they are gone.
And relatives a year ago, his bed rolled up towel under the lower back to softer it. Now ceased to do so. Also very happy.
Use together with the Mat (top cover for example).
In General a brilliant thing, one of those "mast HEV". Going with the times to buy a couple of sets daybed+Mat for other places for my stay, plus gave Mat's parents (the couch is not appreciated - you talk too much). Mate very happy.
All this of course happens on the background of the use of the mass of the rest, but the effect of specifically miguna completely allocated.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Feb 21, 2013 19:42

Yes, the cot is satisfied, it is unique!! :ay Praise the producers and those who came up with this bed to sell :) :ay

Оптимус

Post by Оптимус » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:46

Малика wrote:Yeah, crib happy with it definitely!! :ay Praise the producers and those who came up with this bed to sell :) :ay
My wife and I too dream of a bed,she scalias,and want more children.Our son is seven years old,wife suffers.The bed I am sure we will have to save money to buy.

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Apr 16, 2013 18:49

Оптимус wrote:we will save money on the purchase.
God help You! :)
Hope quickly save a bit more and buy a thing really necessary..

Оптимус

Post by Оптимус » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:40

Malika,thank You very much!!!

Играю с Разумом

Post by Играю с Разумом » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:38

Bed for 100k!!!! Cruel....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:20

Why so cruel... on a tablet and that it is quite "Ass" operations, making their disabilities, spend a lot more. And there are only 100k extra health.
I certainly know how your back, and so in order to bring.... but the crib is very effective and I think in the near future to get a few more because often do not live where this is and when it is long, you begin to remember that there is such a thing and she's not with me.
This is not to mention additional properties when not only back (a common warm-up and relaxation during the session, but it takes a different abnormal condition like regripping - rarely happens, but in the family not just me.).

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 09, 2016 17:28

Complements a range of personal health products a complex workout, I really like it.
Very satisfied. Strengthens the whole body, stretches the spine.
Now these put in many yards, I recommend.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 23, 2017 18:55

I bought a road bike, the last time I had the start of the highway to school age, 35 years ago.
Since holotechnology stepped far forward, now roadies goes almost by itself :)
Wellstructured in Moscow was good, lots of paths, loose embankments.
Now in office use only bike, goes 75 km per day. Suggest, useful and interesting.

Артур888

Re: health Products

Post by Артур888 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 22:44

Interesting man for cooperation Cossack chiropractor, is now making its traction bed MM to sponsors to it and then on preferential terms to sell here ? )
https://vk.com/kazak_kostoprav?w=wall28 ... 4085%2Fall

Энди

Post by Энди » Sat Apr 21, 2018 23:46

Артур888 wrote:traction bed MM
Now steers like osteopathy, chiropractors and the like, not so more efficiently and more travmoopasno.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 0:29

Энди wrote:
Артур888 wrote:traction bed MM
Now steers like osteopathy, chiropractors and the like, not so more efficiently and more travmoopasno.
Osteopathy gently of course, but there's a chiropractor not in the sense that only force rules, and uses all the soft and complex equipment and medication and traction and the edit. All depends on the case, a very competent guy, puts the MRI x-rays of their patients before and after the result on the eyes. And gives lots of interesting information.

Викторович

Health products

Post by Викторович » Sat Sep 14, 2019 15:20

Mass production of Megan-45 finally collapsed. The inventory balance of all 5 units. I don't know how to sell, and people who have it though as that did, no longer with us.
At the same time
the world health organization (who), the Centers for control and prevention of diseases of the United States (Centers for Desease Control and Prevention, CDC) together with other industry partners reviewed data on mortality from respiratory illnesses associated with seasonal influenza, said the who. It turned out that every year they die not 500 thousand, as previously thought, and up to 650 thousand people.
https://vademec.ru/news/2017/12/14/voz- ... ot-grippa/

at least, all of these people, while using technology Magain, guaranteedcould be alive. Not to mention the fact that with flu every year 1.5 billion people, not necessarily to hurt them, and spend on tablets $ 15 billion.

ММ

Health products

Post by ММ » Sun Sep 15, 2019 23:01

I'm sorry that fit with people's recipes, but if those with the flu would drink 2-3 cups of hot soda, it has quietly survived. Cheap, cheerful, very effective. But the medical mafia will never allow a penny to be treated with medication. :?

Викторович

Health products

Post by Викторович » Mon Sep 16, 2019 14:47

It is a pity that you were not in 1918-1919. Then from the Spanish flu killed more than 100 million people.