Health products

Наталья Николаевна
Re: health Products Migun

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Wed May 09, 2012 23:53

Heating biogenetic rays (far infrared from 4 to 16 µm, and the massage is done with heated jade stone) can not harm humans,but rather enhances the movement to liquid within the body (we are 80% water).In the result removed pain spasms,liquefies the blood,remove waste products and toxins at the cellular level(infrared rays penetrate up to 7 cm deep into the human body), leaves the inflammatory process.
MTK created to solve problems associated with pain in the spine.
The gallstones are not a contraindication.Want survey - we have a diagnosis on the Krasnopresnenskaya metro station.
Program # 6-"Laying on belly"-massage and working with the internal organs(intestinal cleansing,normalization function of liver,stomach, kidneys,bladder,reproductive organs, etc.).All strictly dosed according to your body mass.
If there is an inflammatory process 4 program is desirable+ 2 program or 3.All depends on the location of the sick organ of the body.
All body parts and organs problems, which are located before the diaphragm 2 program, anything below 3 program.
The body will tell you - we are all different problems in our body and their origins too.Listen to yourself lying on MTK MIGUN HY-7000, and E help your body to start self-control!!!
All good health!Don't be afraid!All certified not only Russia, but also has a FDA certificate (10 years of clinical trials in the USA).

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu May 10, 2012 0:08

Hello, Natalia,

Good that You appeared on the forum. I have a few questions for You.
1) What is the diagnosis, about which he writes Ilya? Here in St. Petersburg, it seems, this is not.
2) To date, completed three massage beds and 1 program. Since yesterday evening are constantly in a good mood and state of mind. It is very important to me. Seemed to have opened the online psychic forces. A great peace that I had not felt in a very long time. Stopped caring about some moments in my life. Apparently, the heat really cures depression. Or warming up my zastuzheny kidney. Slowly pass certain pain-tension in the thigh. Neck and rump after massage have pain - but as it should be. But the rump-the rump is still very constrained, with no changes.
This is the positive side of the issue. However, he said, began swelling. Added to the weight 1-1. 5 kg. I am, of course, very concerned. Can't understand what is so reacted, the heart or kidney. Basically, after the injury have problems with the urinary system, but swelling is no longer observed, and then his legs so plump. At the same time, like, not feel a special burden on the heart (and in fact previously I used to even talk and it was hard to breathe sometimes). And that euphoric state of relaxation... Want to ask the question: how would You comment on this? What do You recommend?
3) After the massage, the muscles are in a very relaxed state, which on the one hand, very good, and on the other hand, the possible displacement of the vertebrae (especially me). What do You recommend? After all, the daily massage of the muscles do not have time to return to his tone. I would like to work out at the gym, but I'm afraid to. Maybe not go every day?

Thank you.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Thu May 10, 2012 1:03

Diagnostics is carried out on the unit "Dianel".
To go to the sessions you need on a regular basis.Try 4 program 2 times in a row with swelling if comfortable raise the temperature to 65 degrees.
Option 4 3 programs.
After massage 3-4 hours the furniture is not moving, the wheels on the car not to move...to Move and to engage in socially useful work is not forbidden.
IR heats the muscular frame, the vertebrae begin to come to the correct position,massage reinforces and inflates the muscles of the back(the blood came, the blood is gone...) that support the spine.
Терве wrote:possible displacement of the vertebrae
I have had a change in the lumbar spine, exactly after 6 months of daily intake of procedures at MTC.
For result is necessary:duration of sessions, number of times per day, the total number of visits.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu May 10, 2012 1:10

Thank You, Natalia! But I 4 the program will not give until I am gone 10 sessions in the 1st program. And yet, what can be associated swelling: kidney, heart, or...? Do not exacerbate the situation if you go the next day for a massage? Maybe ask to put a temperature less?

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Thu May 10, 2012 10:48

Natalia
Thank you for the detailed answer! Perhaps I pass the tests and, if necessary, will do the ultrasound at the clinic for peace of mind and just to you. Another question, do I need to book a massage in advance and is it possible to bring the device Navigator, lie on the bed with glasses and headphones (as recommended in the next post)?

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Thu May 10, 2012 22:31

Авессалон wrote:do I need to book a massage in advance and is it possible to bring the device Navigator, lie on the bed with glasses and headphones (as recommended in the next post)?
In our 5 Demonstration Centres in Moscow is not necessary to record.With glasses and headphones make procedure, please, it's your choice.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Thu May 10, 2012 22:52

Терве wrote:I 4 program will not give until I am gone 10 sessions in the 1st program. And yet, what can be associated swelling: kidney, heart, or...? Do not exacerbate the situation if you go the next day for a massage? Maybe ask to put a temperature less?
During acute exacerbations, and swelling is one of the types, experienced consultants have to go to meet you - replace program and to reduce the temperature according to your desire.But You are Peter!Most likely they have your price.And you can just buy the paid services.1 program also works, just in your case it will be longer and less effective.
Most likely the kidneys.Do not forget to drink good water of 0.03 liters per 1 kg of body weight, roughly about 2 litres of water a day.Sophia Loren is drinking 5 liters of water (not liquid) a day.

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Fri May 11, 2012 19:45

Natalia
Read the list of diseases which can help sessions on the bed, including prostatitis. Very interesting, but what is it? Is the kit includes a special nozzle and how is a trial run in the demo center? :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat May 12, 2012 11:02

Avessalom
:lol: As far as I know, a special nozzle is not there (and it would be fun and interesting to watch), should be treated by increasing blood circulation in the pelvic organs.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun May 13, 2012 17:36

Came cot :D . Drove two bend at high temperatures,-I'm sweating like a mouse. An hour passed, and slouch reluctance. Will share the results in a week or 2. And while pleased that no need to go anywhere,-massage at home. Thank you.

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Sun May 13, 2012 20:16

Dimon
Please tell me if not a secret of course, You have purchased a bed just for massage or for treatment of a disease? How painful for her to lie down, have You tried to do on my stomach. How much it is easy to operate (management, installation, etc.)? The fact that I really want to put myself the same, but absolutely do not find the time and sometimes the energy to drive to the nearest centre and try.
And Natalia our disappeared:(

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Mon May 14, 2012 23:15

Avessalom
I have traumatized the leg joints and shoulder, so in the first place for treatment. Well for massage, relaxation. A lot of time at the computer I spend, however. A little painful at first, especially in the lower back, but tolerable. Rather unaccustomed to. Relaxes very well, today I fell asleep during program 1. The controls are very simple, locations is 2 m by 0.7 m In the first 2 days I do not regret that took.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 15, 2012 10:28

Александр М. wrote:I used in the process of training "behind the curve", want to achieve new goals.
Perhaps you will benefit from the new device in the line of Radionics,Performer.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/radionics/chi-generator.htm

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Tue May 15, 2012 23:41

Авессалон wrote:to the list of diseases which can help sessions on the bed, including prostatitis. Very interesting, but what is it? Is the kit includes a special nozzle and how is a trial run in the demo center?
Good day, ladies and gentlemen!
Question about prostatitis and health of the reproductive organs of both male and female are very relevant in all seasons and in any direction power!
This is the problem in the area from L3 to S5 (zone 3 vertebra lumbar vertebra 5 to the zone of the sacrum).If you had the clips, pinching,spinal hernia, in these departments, disturbed eating right and working bodies. Hence the prostate adenoma in men, fibroids, ovarian cysts in women...
The ITC program is 3.6 back - focus on the area of the sciatic nerve.
Remote 15-sphere spotlight on area of genitals being applied from 10 to 30 minutes at a temperature of 50 degrees -Your spouse,Aesalon will be happy!(improves blood flow to organs (ANY)).
With respect,Natalia

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Wed May 16, 2012 10:04

Dimon
Thank you very much! How impressions after 4 days of use? Yesterday still drove to the office and tried the bed. Surprised that You managed to take a NAP. I held myself to her not to jump, hurt not only the back but the whole spine to the neck. But after the massage it did feel lighter in my body and was sleeping soundly.
Natalia
I'm afraid if I understand You correctly, my wife will be pretty only when I'm in your good health will build her a separate house. But still, thank You for the advice. I have some time to try out the bed and probably acquired it by the end of the month. Possible delivery and installation in the near suburbs?

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Thu May 17, 2012 23:43

Авессалон wrote:will gain by the end of the month. Possible delivery and installation in the near suburbs?
Delivery and installation in Moscow and Moscow suburbs free + consultation of the doctor

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Fri May 18, 2012 12:00

Natalia
Thank You!

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Fri May 18, 2012 17:06

Avessalom
Now nothing hurts, sleep on during the procedure. So it's temporary. To sleep hunting after a massage, even coffee drink. Well, about the effects of improvement too early to say, at least a month must pass.

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sat May 19, 2012 12:57

8) hi people.
Lie on Migone twice a day. Every day. Once bought and delivered at home, sometimes even three times a day turns out. Feel good, fly :D and even three months ago without help to get out of bed was sooo hard, like a drug addict sat on painkiller tablets. Looking at me, the mother was interested in... but why it is afraid. -"... And suddenly something hurts, and suddenly hurt, contraindications should be, suddenly I can't...." in short, even my wonderful results of her punch. :cry:
Natalia, can you give some information on the safe application ? Her fears have grounds ? Thank you. 8)

Malik, how is your progress? ... And son?...
I am delighted with the purchase. Real life is transformed. Of course, not all smooth in the back there are crosses anyway, a lot more often, but the forces, energy, the possibility to move freely and enjoy life ... !!! ... Thank you Korean that thought of such a thing. :ay

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat May 19, 2012 13:38

Ilya D.
Илья Д. wrote:Malik, how are we doing? ... And son?...
Hi!
I, too, everything is great! In the morning at 6, then 4 and 5, in the evening for 4.5, sometimes 3. This hip problem I temporarily knocked down, but now, Thank God, Milano and site employees az began to recover :D . Very happy with the purchase :ay A husband voluntarily, every night, takes 4 and 5 of the program. This was smooth, straightened, recently stooped.
Sonny walks regularly, live alone, work, don't always have time. Probably will think about buying his crib in the future.
Happy for Your progress ! We all a full recovery and never get sick!
I'm thinking about buying a massager for hands, it will be necessary Natalia Nikolaevna to consult..
Ilya, thank you for your attention :o

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Sat May 19, 2012 22:11

Димонъ wrote:Avessalom
Now nothing hurts, sleep on during the procedure. So it's temporary. To sleep hunting after a massage, even coffee drink.
You try on the morning of the 5th program to Migun'e + Endorphins on the Navigator ! At the same time.
15 min. to cheer up, as half-hour run ... (tested)
And before going to bed (just before sleep) you can already relax on the first + 6th Ave. az

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Sat May 19, 2012 22:18

Андрей Кабанков wrote: Perhaps you will benefit from the new device in the line of Radionics,Performer.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/radionics/chi-generator.htm
Thank you. Looked. The run prices Radionics from 10 to 400 thousand and the claimed capabilities are impressive of course. But it was too "cosmic" is he ... ??? ...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 19, 2012 22:32

Space,because an unfamiliar topic.I found a lot of interesting and useful.
See the section on leisure http://www.mindmachine.ru/technomagic.htm

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Sat May 19, 2012 23:24

Димонъ wrote:Now nothing hurts, sleep on during the procedure. So it's temporary. To sleep hunting after a massage, even coffee drink.
One of the types of aggravation "to sleep"- was a chronic lack of sleep.You Dmitry on the right track.Everything is back to normal!

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Sat May 19, 2012 23:48

Илья Д. wrote:mother was interested in... but why it is afraid. -"... And suddenly something hurts, and suddenly hurt, contraindications should be, suddenly I can't...." in short, even my wonderful results of her punch. :cry:
Natalia, can you give some information on the safe application ? Her fears have grounds ?
Contraindications:
pregnancy,pacemaker,metal in the spine.
(Although sexploiters home people with artificial hip, knee joint,artificial heart valve, etc.. )
Age from 5-6 years old(Wylie whether the child 15-30 min.) to ...(upper age limit is unlimited.Of 93.96 - year-old customers are and well!).
We are all different,the problems and causes of the same diseases are also different.Someone is afraid to melt away from his wounds.Someone just does not believe that it is possible and in a respectable age to be active in sound mind and good memory.
A have to study!Self-regulation of body works,you must start it.And Massage-therapeutic complex "MIGUN" is us,humanity invented and designed to help!USE GENTLEMEN!!!