Health products

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Health products

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jan 18, 2012 17:53

In our assortment includes the products of the company Migun.

http://bodymachine.ru/migun.htm

Have in personal use and would recommend as a universal means of healing.

Delivery Beds in Moscow and Russia for free.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: health Products Migun

Post by Димас » Wed Jan 18, 2012 23:50

Andrey Kabanov
Good stuff. Greatly increases internal circulation and relaxes much. With chronic diseases on this crib you need to be careful. It is necessary in the office to work a mind machine + ALTARIA (optional). 30-40 minutes relaxation session :wink:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jan 18, 2012 23:54

Will do so in the coming days.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 19, 2012 0:15

Димас wrote:office supply + idea machine + Alfaria
+ DEMO Panacea Youth VIP... 8) Right Spa to work out. :ay

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Jan 19, 2012 0:20

bofara
So that's what I'm "implying" :lol: And before all this process and immediately thereafter to bring the customer a glass of pure water from "BSL-MED-1".
Well, my friends, is written! As they say,"Come, do not be lazy, buy the painting!" :wink:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 19, 2012 0:38

Had to use similar devices. I even wrote somewhere earlier in the forum,when after the experiments with the bracelets (wore on each hand 5 pieces 2.5 and 2.6) after an hour I took the subway ,entered the back area between the shoulder blades ,and I couldn't straighten up ,had to call assistance from the office. Drove hard home, and fortunately we were close to a demonstration office ,though there the manufacturer was different. So after the first session I was relieved ,though not much but was itself almost directly. After a week of using this device for 40 minutes a day,I felt almost healthy. The only disadvantage of the manufacturer ,there legs no commercials, only to the sacrum,and legs special massage.But here and in Megan, I like neck massagers and foot. As mattresses and large and small. Good warm up top during a session on the massage bed,although they can be used without a bed,as a standalone product. Also special devices for heating specific areas of the body -a small device with jade balls.
It is a pity that now demo the salon where it was moved. I often went in the morning before work or on Saturdays. And mom also enjoyed and children ,they also like. Even the girlfriend came from Kaluga ,when her back seized up, especially like massage bed, left happy ,her son took with him on vacation. He was also satisfied although at first did not want to hear.
I like the warms warm and safe ,and rolls stagnant blood and muscles relieves tension, I even fell asleep for 40 minutes. The truth hurts when something ,at first not sleep then it's bliss. Really don't give it to use manually ,when most in the right places to linger a little longer or return to the place where more study is required. Only on the machine ,but enough were ,uvlekaeshsya from the switching process and just rasslablyatsya. In Meaghan also has this capability: avtomaticheskoe and manual control, plus the foot rollers are.
I dreamed about this only. For me expensive .<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:30

going to take, though thinking about the place where to put :) certainly better myself in all sorts of ways to stretch, but I just can't keep up physically (not enough time in the day) :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:53

It is a dangerous thing. It works on the average mode. Take into account the individual characteristics of each client she is unable. Many people have problems in the spine. Offset, etc. and the average approach is not good. Known cases, when people became disabled.
Offset pozanenko, poor circulation, inflammation, etc. - is not a complete list.
But the free will.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:39

Смелый wrote:free will.
Boldit would be nice if we read something about Your experience and the effects You the product Svetlitsa-the Constructor Body of course in the relevant subject/.

It is clear that you do not be lazy to write here and there. :lol:

As for a new device, I know a few people who have such /similar/ and used for purpose a long time ago without any harm to their health, but rather the opposite. 8)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:04

Смелый wrote:This is a dangerous thing. It works on the average mode. Take into account the individual characteristics of each client she is unable. Many people have problems in the spine. Offset, etc. and the average approach is not good. Known cases, when people became disabled.
Offset pozanenko, poor circulation, inflammation, etc. - is not a complete list.
But the free will.
I agree.
but as they say, to each his own :D

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:14

Смелый wrote:Known cases where people became disabled.
Known cases when people become disabled /well, for example
Offset pozanenko, poor circulation, inflammation, etc.
/ and even dying during sex. :?
But the free will.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

------
Димас wrote:Well, my friends, is written!
demAsYou there carefully with potential customers gentle sex wish to try out this device. :) /joke/

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:29

bofara
in vain mock, vibration only healthy (or almost healthy... or at least not in the period of exacerbation) the back can be applied

cores, as I understand it, sekas also not particularly shown

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37

Vibratory loads in the bed. The jade sphere slowly dugouts along the spine and feet.
I use four people from 25 to 70 years , everyone is happy.
Personally I have lost tension in the spine, you feel it very differently.Earlier there was some discomfort, probably from lack of variety of movements, went to bed, and back tension, then you. will be removed at all, so pristroilsya, syak and still uncomfortable. Now with complete comfort.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:48

ahhh :oops: well there is no way, I thought it was vibrating the bed... Google-it is not hunting :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:17

Михаил_ wrote:going to take, though thinking about the place where to put :) certainly better myself in all sorts of ways to stretch, but I just can't keep up physically (not enough time in the day) :)
The bed is not so much on design fits in any home interior.I have in the corner of the room.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:02

offtopic
Well, some of life's desire to see positive and some are trying to see the danger in too many ways, especially without understanding.
In General, then of course free will (I'm not going to disassemble the ancient sense of that phrase), but usually scared those who are not very free in their perception, therefore, perceives the world as hostile to him the structure and different generation too. It does not matter what. Just these fears result in different shapes.
All this affected on the result of her (life) in all its stages. Ie how to live and what is man.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:52

From January 23 to be dostupno special offer on testing technology recovery and relaxation.
Bed Megan+Navigator or ALTARIA+Water BSL+Youth VIP demo version.
All this at a symbolic price of 300 rubles.
All products Migan can be viewed in the office since January 20.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:55

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Bed Megan+Navigator or ALTARIA+Water BSL+Youth VIP demo version.
IMHO cover Mat-Grace not hurt. :)

Eeeh...

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Jan 19, 2012 13:23

bofara wrote:
Смелый wrote:free will.
Boldit would be nice if we read something about Your experience and the effects You the product Svetlitsa-the Constructor Body of course in the relevant subject/.

It is clear that you do not be lazy to write here and there. :lol:

As for a new device, I know a few people who have such /similar/ and used for purpose a long time ago without any harm to their health, but rather the opposite. 8)
Ivan!
1. Don't tell me what to do and I'm not going to tell You where to go.
2. For the bed.
With regard to the business of selling beds green street. Responsibility for health is the responsibility of the buyer.
I meant that it is not desirable to place in the office.
3. Arguing is not going. This bed is dangerous for health. Moreover, there is still and jade inserts. But this is my opinion based on my knowledge. And not necessarily to be taken into account. Repeat for some. Opinion based on knowledge, not on fear.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 19, 2012 13:44

Смелый wrote:This is a dangerous thing. It works on the average mode. Take into account the individual characteristics of each client she is unable. Many people have problems in the spine. Offset, etc. and the average approach is not good. Known cases, when people became disabled.
But the free will.
The vertebrae rollers do not go on the muscles next to the spine,just pulling pinched nerve(pinched )and a displaced disc back into place . You know in your bones,frequent pinching from my previous job was. Sprains of the tendons or on the contrary damage,gently unrolls. Shoulder massager is also much easier,breaks up the clips from the stresses of the muscles become stone on his shoulders.Foot massagers are also very useful for poor circulation ,often varicose veins have a complete ,although thin is.
I like devices used for 3 years. And happy. Go to presentations there free. And I like it.And the fact that persons with disabilities ,and even after these beds ,this is NONSENSE. If you do everything correctly ,on the contrary improvement. Osteochondrosis perfectly cleaned.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 19, 2012 13:50

ЗОМБИ wrote:bofara
in vain mock, vibration only healthy (or almost healthy... or at least not in the period of exacerbation) the back can be applied

cores, as I understand it, sekas also not particularly shown

No vibration there. There are videos to go lengthwise of the body remote from the spine a distance. Vibrational rather there just pulse neck massager, but it's just the vibration and breaks the clips and pain syndromes disappear.
Not mock . Go yourself and try what it is . And then your opinion we will listen. I write because I know your body is. I often had to refer to them. So about those results known to the whole office and my friends. I also told them about the benefits of this massager,and when there was a desire from Andrew to buy it for yourself,test for yourself and get the results ,it is suggested to you,the forum users. Why not share good,to good people? :?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Jan 19, 2012 14:02

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
But the free will.
The vertebrae rollers do not go on the muscles next to the spine,just pulling pinched nerve(pinched )and a displaced disc back into place . You know in your bones,frequent pinching from my previous job was. Sprains of the tendons or on the contrary damage,gently unrolls. Shoulder massager is also much easier,breaks up the clips from the stresses of the muscles become stone on his shoulders.Foot massagers are also very useful for poor circulation ,often varicose veins have a complete ,although thin is.
I like devices used for 3 years. And happy. Go to presentations there free. And I like it.And the fact that persons with disabilities ,and even after these beds ,this is NONSENSE. If you do everything correctly ,on the contrary improvement. Osteochondrosis perfectly cleaned.
It may be so. We just have here, in Vladivostok to use that kind of production China and Korea, with partly different functionality. I had conversations with several, not stagnant physicians. Recommendations about the same - not to use it. Functional features of this product I don't know. Just did a review on anologii. So I take it back.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Jan 19, 2012 16:01

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I use four people from 25 to 70 years , everyone is happy.
Very quickly hooked on it. I will say from experience, if I sometimes catch the back then on the first two days, call the therapist, and then not many days to weeks, using the device. Only here it is called Nuga best. Judging by the description, probably different carriages. In my opinion, the best, is one carriage. Two or more worse, but maybe it's a matter of habit.
The device is useful, 've seen people who after 700 session almost completely healed. Almost, because there was a dependency, but better than a wheelchair.
LILY-P
the vertebrae rollers do not go on the muscles next to the spine,just pulling pinched nerve(pinched )and a displaced disc back into place
Yeah, especially in the area of the pelvis. You have a strange knowledge of anatomy. :shock:

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Jan 19, 2012 17:01

Lancelot
My grandfather a few years ago bought himself a home of Nuga best. Very happy with the result. When you come to it - happy 30-40 minutes lying on it. Really stand up then, feeling that a drink is missed, the head a little circle :)

МИГАН

Post by МИГАН » Thu Jan 19, 2012 17:48

Hello !!!!! You will be responsible the administrator of the company MIGUN
To start looking -