Health products

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Re: health Products Migun

Post by Димас » Tue Apr 17, 2012 20:26

Malika
Yeah, I wonder what will be the result. You give him even a mind machine will offer (if any) that is not very boring to lie :) I personally like more than "dry" in the ceiling to watch :?

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Apr 17, 2012 20:33

Think, if you will be coming regularly, then something positive will come about.
Sorry MM no, now I wanted to buy N+A+bed, but the amount was not typed, so left for later. Buy over time. :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Apr 17, 2012 21:10

Malika
I wish You and Your families health and good mood. If you have any questions or need advice on the use of
N+A+cot in tandem or separately - do not hesitate to ask, than can, will help.

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Apr 17, 2012 21:43

Dima, thank you very much for participating :)
And You and Your family happiness and prosperity!

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Wed Apr 18, 2012 14:15

Hi, happy owners of good health and coming to him...
Here you to me here have advised, ... ... ... bi bi biso you... and so... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Go to meagan (fourth time today) - and kicks "crying" at the same time (rather alternately).
Half day parhau (after procedures), the next morning die... But suffer. Waiting for a miracle. While my hernia (as they are... and so...) will resolve. They won't do it. :roll: :shock: :(

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Apr 18, 2012 14:25

Ilya D.
Crying and then what? :shock:

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Thu Apr 19, 2012 0:09

Ilya You are DONE!!!Go to Megan! You will succeed.There consultants are pros.And with people you can chat live which has at least health problems.
Last edited by Наталья Николаевна on Thu Apr 19, 2012 0:18, edited 1 time in total.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Thu Apr 19, 2012 0:13

ILYA-Go to Megan (fourth time today) - and kicks "crying" at the same time (rather alternately).
Half day parhau (after procedures), the next morning die... But suffer. Waiting for a miracle. While my hernia (as they are... and so...) will resolve. They do

Ilya - 4 program, the temperature of 70 and a blanket under the problem areas (where it hurts)!!! :evil: In 10 sessions Wake :D.
Hopefully, sooner snimatsa pain spasm.The body, in the face of the spine needs to get used to.If possible make 2 programs, and hide minimata.
With respect and understanding, Natalia N..

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Apr 28, 2012 17:32

Malika
As Your progress with the bed? Sonny started?

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Apr 28, 2012 17:53

Dima, I am doing great ! Thank you for your attention to us ! I am very happy with the purchase, just friend said the same thing :D . We all use the crib, except for synuli. It turned out, on his back (where the rollers rolled massage) Wen and hurt him, decided to cut out the lump and then begin to lose weight together with a cot :?
And I would like to know how Ilya D. ?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Apr 28, 2012 20:32

Malika
Hi, Malik! Keep in mind that way after operations on the bed can not be engaged in a few months. Don't know what condition the lump in Your son, but now make micro cuts (I know because my father had the same problem was a lump the size of a walnut, in the middle of the shoulder blades, but slightly below) that in 3-5 days to heal and not even a trace remains. But I think it's more of a cosmetic procedure (although surgery). I know for sure that after a C - not six months, after surgery on her Appendix and other organs, the same time to refrain, as it greatly increases the blood flow of internal organs that a person after surgery is dangerous. Malik, if not difficult and are there any results on at least a subjective improvement in attention, memory, sleep and the other recorded parameters, could You share them, if anyone, in this thread. The fact that I'm studying the influence of this bed separately and in tandem with the Navigator on the brain function and see quite interesting results. I would like to gather up the material feedback from owners of these devices.
About Ilya D. unfortunately, I know nothing, now I will write him a PM and asked to get in touch, although the holidays are now few people sitting at home, what the weather is wonderful! In Moscow heat, 26 degrees. Half the city is already in the afternoon, in the country rushed :)

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sat Apr 28, 2012 23:46

Hi, people. 8)
I know that I forgot ... :o :o :o
I you all every day "good" :evil: words remember... :shock: :roll: :(
Just kidding... it's really good. az
Although you can boast of is not anything. Dynamics of improvement is, of course, obvious. But the pain too.
Go to Megan regularly, even a couple of times twice a day turned out. Today through about 15 sessions. Consultants still say - take it, the result will be. Suffer, waiting. :wiz
Made me some advanced diagnosis of the spine. (I oboldeli - all my hernia at a glance..). Picked up a personal treatment strategy. First, on a special Mat is heated, the program then softer, then harder ... in General "bullied".... :roll:
But, actually, I didn't notice even that began to run around here and there on business.
Before that 5 minutes in the prone and in pain... And now, nothing, dvizhnyak point.
So the dynamics just is, and that's encouraging. But it is not the miracle. Wait and see... 8)

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sat Apr 28, 2012 23:56

Yes, that's more for research Dimas !
Don't know how there brain functions... but to sleep better. Much better.
And anyway, I was actually much calmer. Irritation less. Maybe because less back pain (especially at night). Not as lacking as before. Here are the first comments.
All Bai Bai. az

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22

Good afternoon everyone and have a nice weekend !
Glad Ilya said, and his things went to improve :) I wish you a full recovery !
My son is likely to be cosmetic surgery, the lump is not very large.
I and my husband improved sleep, just fall asleep. The kidneys have to work well, went swelling under the eyes. Appeared this year, problems with joints (to the doctors of course went),I hope that the crib will help. I use it twice a day, morning 4 and evening on the first modes, it became easier with the lower back, and stopped hurting hip. I hope for a full recovery :) If time noticed the symptoms, then realized it sooner and it would be easier to recover. :? But as they say, better late than never. Despite my quiet nature, still sometimes customer gets so hard just not to pick out their brains and waking up in the night I start to think about business. And now it is not, that is, fell asleep until morning we don't roam the corridors of dreamsImage

There you are, Dima. Thank you for your question and for everything else Image

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:55

Ilya D.
Malika
Thank you so much for the feedback! We hope for further dialogue :o
The fact is (I again about "his sheep") that I was keenly interested in the problem of ADHD in children, and more methods of correction of this phenomenon. I spoke with the consultants who help you choose the right mode of training on the Migun bed, and by chance the conversation turned on one of their client - the Director of the Moscow school. This Director whether leads children in a showroom, or at their school there is a bed, but he explained that after he put the bed home with him, including improved attention and memory. With parental permission, the Director puts children with hyperactivity on the bed and says that after a massage the child does not know. Children calm down and by objective criteria, he notes, they have improved functions of attention.
That's why I asked You, Malik, about attention and memory. And sleep after miguna really very deep. I even dream I do not remember. And tailbone stops hurting after 2 weeks.
Thank you so much again!

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:25

I am now going to pay attention to :roll: memory and attention and if anything changes, you will accomplish your goal. Yes, but the tailbone was hurting badly, but now it's normal, sometimes feel during a massage, but not as much as in the early days.
In General, I began to divide my life into to meetings with the site and forum and after. When I got to the website it was mentally like a cunt and it was time to shoot me :shock: and now full of forces, hopes and a bright Outlook on life. Completely different level of quality of life. Everything I bought here supports me and helps me and my entourage, and now the crib was next to my friend and helper :ay

For all this I love you all sincerely love and respect Image

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:46

Malika
Thank you for your kind words, Malik! Me forum and products of the website is also very helpful at the time. Like You, I had time to use "Explorer", "Massage brain" (the most effective for me drives) and mind machine and after. And it is true because "Knock and the door will open, seek and ye shall find, ask and it shall be given".

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun Apr 29, 2012 13:07

Димас wrote:And it is true because "Knock and the door will open, seek and ye shall find, ask and it shall be given".
So true !

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Tue May 01, 2012 10:17

Малика wrote:. We all use the crib, except for synuli. It turned out, on his back (where the rollers rolled massage) Wen and hurt him, decided to cut out the lump and then begin to lose weight together with a cot
Good day, Syktyvkar!
To lose weight without a problem:10 days:6 program(at least 1 time at temp.60 g per day) on the stomach and goes 1500g, with no change in lifestyle.
Sonny needed 6 program + a big spotlight on the place where the lump on the back. He'll be gone.You can attach a spotlight not lying on MTK.
6 the program needs to lie down comfortably:
The carriage should not run into ribs,
and the carriage bottom Mat needs to stay under the kneecap(promotes the production of synovial fluid(lubrication)).
Sincerely, Natalia N..

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue May 01, 2012 10:38

Natalia
Hello! If not difficult, please give a scheme of the classes and modes of operation on the bed to help psoriasis. I remember there was talk that migun can help in this disease.

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue May 01, 2012 11:47

Natalia
Good day !
Thanks for this encouraging response ! Today and get started !
And if so, two questions: 1. my son height is 186 as the carriage stopped at the popliteal cups, adjustable ?
2.if the cyst in the spine also can be used as, hernia of the spine or is it something else ?
Thanks again !

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Tue May 01, 2012 19:03

Димас wrote: If not difficult, please give a scheme of the classes and modes of operation on the bed to help psoriasis. I remember there was talk that migun can help in this disease.
4 program + 2(1,3,4,5,6)program up to 1 hour at one time, preferably 2 times a day.The body will tell you.You want the body relaxes and the body BURIED!
If required give personal phone numbers of people who got 100% result in psoriasis on our MTK.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Tue May 01, 2012 19:24

Малика wrote:1. my son height is 186 as the carriage stopped at the popliteal cups, adjustable ?
2.if the cyst in the spine also can be used as, hernia of the spine or is it something else ?
The high growth will be lower carriage.To open the lower Mat - unzip the bag and hand all the platform with the carriage to move to the lower position.And under the knees in the carriage she stops, according to the algorithm of the movement, if lying right on 6 the program.
On the very spine of the jade stones "don't walk", traffic goes on the corset muscle.Infrared rays, jade,acupressure and massoterapia cope with the tumor on his spine.
5-10 days relief and reduce painful spasms in a month cystic hernia reduced and disappear, but to fix the result must be at least six months to 1H for MTK every day!

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue May 01, 2012 19:33

Natalia
Thank you very much! :o

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue May 01, 2012 19:38

Thank you, Natalia, everything is clear.