Health products

Илья Д.
Re: health Products Migun

Post by Илья Д. » Sun May 20, 2012 0:01

So it is true, and yet ... on the safe application ??? In addition to users, buyers, (they La,La ...) - the manufacturer has there "crash test"??? Test any, on the theme "do no harm" ??? There are the official. data ???

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Sun May 20, 2012 0:25

Малика wrote:I'm thinking about buying a massager for hands
Infrared sauna for hands, "Skinfive"camerafocus on treatment of the hands, which are the symbol of beauty. In Chinese medicine say that the hand represents the whole body in miniature.

"Skinfive" is a device for skin care, designed to help You maintain smooth, healthy hands.

It will integrate two treatment hands :
1) heating by infrared radiation
2) the thermal effect on the hand using the bar of yellow clay, the so-called bath therapy.

Satisfied the growing demands of Housewives 30, 40 years and offer them a new technology for the treatment of hands (wounds, ulcers, etc.). Skinfive offers limitless possibilities.

The rays emitted from inside the Skinfive, this far infrared radiation, and a yellow mud – all designed to maintain the health of Your entire body through the therapeutic effect of acupuncture, acupuncture and saunas.

Massayer neck area "Tapping" able to relieve fatigue, relax cramped, tired muscles, calm the nervous system, relieve a number of pains. Massager is versatile and can be used not only in the neck area, but also to massage the back, abdomen, waist, hips, thighs.

Indications for use:

- Functional disorders of the nervous system, fatigue, insomnia, irritability and fatigue.

- Circulatory disorders, venous and capillary stagnation, numbness of hands and feet; swelling and feeling of heaviness in the limbs.

- Back pain resulting from excessive exercise and degenerative changes of the spine (radiculitis, osteochondrosis).

- Preparation of muscles to physical exercise and relieve stress after exercise (in sports, professional ballet).

- Headaches that occur due to spasm of the capillaries of the scalp.

- Smoothing subcutaneous adipose tissue, disintegration of the seals that leads to cellulite in women.

Malik!Good for you!Already feel the positive results of the treatments! And most importantly see a real help MTK to yourself and your loved ones!Company happy for Your family!
Sincerely, Natalia.<

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Sun May 20, 2012 0:50

Илья Д. wrote:for security applications ??? In addition to users, buyers, (they La,La ...) - the manufacturer has there "crash test"??? Test any, on the theme "do no harm" ??? There are the official. data ???
MTK "MIGUN HY-7000E" is:
GMP Certificate (Good Manufactured Practice good manufacturing practices) – international industry standard for the production, which is a set of rules, regulations and instructions in relation to the production of medicines, medical devices, products and diagnostic purposes, foods, dietary supplements and active ingredients. The GMP certificate confirms the proper environment in the places of gathering of raw materials, compliance of conditions and technologies of production, quality of manufacture and conditions of storage, transportation and maintenance of the declared type of product. The conditions and technologies of production – in particular the implementation of the production process in "very clean shops" – the areas of environmentally sound construction materials and equipment, areas with entrance gateways, providing a special regime of air filtration and proper Microbiology (number of microorganisms per cubic meter of air). Conditions and production technology is minimizing human factor in production, i.e. the use of the employees of the plant sterile clean clothes, exercise them regular mandatory medical and psychological control. Compliance with GMP ensures high quality production, packaging and labelling of products. Enterprises certified according to GMP standards, are inspected annually to confirm compliance of production to requirements of GMP standard. GMP standard developed by the world Health Organization (who) and first used in the United States in 1963, and then developed (with some differences) and the EU (European Countries).

FDA Certificate (Food and Drug Administration food and drug administration) – an international security certificate confirms the safety of the product when testing it on a number of criteria including when testing for radioactive safety. The FDA is a government body in the United States for monitoring drugs, medical appliances and medical research. FDA certification is extremely important for the manufacturer, because it involves the inspection of products for compliance to the greatest number of safety criteria. Certification of products the FDA is only possible after receipt of manufacturer's certificate of GMP.

Russian medical registration certificate from 2005, the Russian certificate of quality, etc..

After 10 years of clinical trials at the Medical University in the city of Irvine,California,USA have been obtained the FDA certificate (2nd class).<

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sun May 20, 2012 9:00

8) this is awesome! !!! :shock: :( :ay
Thank you for your comprehensive answer. Today, in time for them to go (to the parents at the cottage) show. If you dispel their fears, then buy, give them to Megan. The main thing after that would be enjoyed with desire and faith. You see, like me, cheer up... the Disease everyone - the whole bouquet. Although they I still ogogo, active.
Natalia :o :o :o
8)

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun May 20, 2012 11:10

Natalia
Thank you for such a detailed answer ! Massager for hands and want to take for my husband, he has the joints of the hands are sick, can help, well, she, of course, I will use :)
I would also like to know whether in the near future any action on products, as in the may prazdniki :)

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Mon May 21, 2012 10:34

Малика wrote:Massager for hands want to take for my husband, he has the joints of the hands are sick, can help, well, she, of course, I will use :)
I would also like to know whether in the near future any action on products, as in the may prazdniki :)
Good day, Malik!
Stock we still have on the Massage therapy system is not in sight.
A "small" equipment:
Massager neck area,
Heat Mat MG-3600,
Heat Mat MG-3300,
Infrared sauna for hands Skinfive,
Foot massager Kanu 3, etc....
we have to the holiday season and just for gifts in the season of summer holidays has a great demand.
For Muscovites easier: in our DTS we offer bonus:
to test hearing,
to spend multifunctional diagnostics of the whole organism.
With respect, Natalia

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon May 21, 2012 12:09

Good day !
Thanks, Natalia for the answer ! We will take as is :)

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Tue May 22, 2012 21:56

Yesterday went again to the massage bed session. I really liked kryvotuly Mat, really need him to either lie under the air conditioner, either wait for colder time of year. If you make the temperature less would be the good?
Natalia,do I understand correctly that it is not included in the massage bed?

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Wed May 23, 2012 0:10

Авессалон wrote:went again to the massage bed session. I really liked kryvotuly Mat, really need him to either lie under the air conditioner, either wait for colder time of year. If you make the temperature less would be the good?
Natalia,do I understand correctly that it is not included in the massage bed?
Kryvotuly Mat -minimat MG-3600 not included with the massage bed.
The temperature mode can be selected from 30 to 70 degrees C. All the comfort and problems of the body.You can use it as a relaxation, or as a fine medical instrument.
It is a necessary thing in every home.
Used for radiculitis of spine, arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, local anaesthetics, heating

Turmaniyevyy Mat MG-3600 heating element with ceramic discs of turmaniya that is the source of long-wave radiation.

Turgenieva ceramics were first manufactured in South Korea. It consists of: tourmaline, natural germanium and volcanic rocks.

A distinctive feature of tourmaline is its polychromes. The ability of combining multiple colors in a single chip demonstrates the possibility of harmonious world to live in.

Germanium found in nature in the form of the mineral germanite and as an admixture in some minerals: zinc, copper, silver.

Germanium helps in treatment of cancer, arthritis, osteoporosis, viral infections, and is also able to speed up wound healing and reduce pain. Germanium stimulates the immune system, has a strong antioxidant effect, helps the body to get rid of toxins and it stimulates the oxygen exchange in tissue cells.

Heated turmani is a source of infrared radiation. Unlike other sources of infrared radiation, the ceramic emitters have a wavelength in a narrow spectral range. Human exposure is performed on a large area of the body. With increasing temperature, ionization in tissues, which in turn affects membrane permeability, accelerates biochemical processes in the body. Also increases vascular tone, improves blood circulation, stimulates development of cells in tissue cells, while providing a vasodilator, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.

Turmaniyevyy pad is a source of air ionization, i.e. the air enriched with negative ions of oxygen, the effect of pure mountain air.

the Main indications turmanova rug:
- Warm up
- Local anesthesia
- Tracheobronchitis, residual effects of pneumonia
- Arthritis, arthrosis
- Osteochondrosis
Radiculitis of spine
- Diabetic angiopathy
- Trophic disorders
- To improve blood supply to tissues and organs
- The consequences of soft tissue injuries
- State after prolonged immobilization
- Frostbite
- Spastic condition
- In rehabilitation after damage to the vessels and nerves of the limbs<

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Wed May 23, 2012 16:56

8)
Well you give a pancake. ... :D
After this description really want to have it. :wiz
Fill in the order ..... ,bring.
8)

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Wed May 23, 2012 17:02

8)
Yes, by the way, parents stopped like fear of the bed. Lie. Listen, POPs credit, but nothing is. Detailed explanation of security work. Thank You, Natalia. az

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Thu May 24, 2012 17:08

Ilya D.
And what is here to groan? Your dad understands that this procedure is intended to help him.

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Fri May 25, 2012 0:00

Understand of course, but it hurts, I suppose... He was my best fighter, will not complain that credit the quiet... :shock:
But after a session like happy. My mother had a lot of fears. It generally your individual (non-standard) approach to treatment. But nothing too trying. Natalia persuaded to try, and then the results will show what's what... (hopefully will not disappoint).
8)

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Wed May 30, 2012 23:38

Today brought the bed is installed quickly, didn't take up much space, as expected. Tomorrow daily activities, have high expectations.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Jun 02, 2012 13:46

Avessalom
Well and how impressions?

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Tue Jun 05, 2012 18:27

demAs
Hello! Everything is excellent, 5 first class pain in lower back and tailbone are gone, now I can safely say that you get pleasure from massages. In the head and body easily, sleep like a baby, quietly disappears nervousness, deal with together with the device Navigator. While everyone is happy. I'm thinking to buy kryvotuly warm rug later.

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:25

Good morning, everyone. 8)
As I expected, butane liked :D and he is seriously interested in this procedure. "Settled" on my bed and his several times a day for several programs. The results of his well-being is certainly impressive, i.e., distinct, younger years on ten (for energy), is worn like a horse, BUT everything is good in moderation... As it is not overdone... I do care for him. All the same age...
The question Natalia, what would you recommend? What is the maximum use in the age? :wiz
8)

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:42

Yeah, I almost forgot, he's nearly 70hp., and of course over the years many things have accumulated. I told him and the Mat I bought for a softer entry into the active mode of massage (on Your recommendation), And he's just with him figachit several times, and satisfied. :lol: any period of exacerbation. :shock:

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:41

Илья Д. wrote: Well you give a pancake. ...
After this description really want to have it.
Fill in the order ..... ,bring.
Hello, Ilya,

How do You like to use a Mat? Please write Your impressions, myself thinking about pad recovery back and treat bronchitis/sinusitis. Thank you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 08, 2012 13:26

Me with the pad like. When possible in the office to get around then definitely use this opportunity. The pad heats well ,nice when the heat is on all over the body and massage from the bottom. Very good effect from the joint application and plus another area of the lungs a little "grelecki".Fall asleep in time,as is now generally easily tolerated massage,not that of beginning from scratch. Everything achieved gradually. Regular use is very good. And what about the many, and often not an expert ,I can not say.

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:16

Терве wrote:
Илья Д. wrote:
How do You like to use a Mat? Please write Your impressions, myself thinking about pad recovery back and treat bronchitis/sinusitis. Thank you.
8) Hi, Terve.
I purchase the bed long enough to go to Megan for a trial session and there have already used the rug in FRONT of the sessions on the bed, because the back was a BIG problem (hernias). And it was very painful, and after the Mat is quite tolerant. Now I use it constantly at home bed and Mat at the same time. My opinion is certainly subjective, but I think that effect is much more powerful. And parents are no longer afraid of relapse. With all the fun, or lie on it or sit (for Telecom). At first glance - just very pleasant, and the pain goes away, :D and the results - time will tell. :aa
And on account of Your sinusitis/bronchitis - a big spotlight you have to put (face/throat (temperature minimum,i.e. 40). I "pulled" sinusitis and got rid of it already (about a month) that way. Early pierced neskollko times (the horror, not want to remember). It "seeds" compared with marposs. hernias, cat. I had....
So good luck. Well.
8) az

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sun Jun 10, 2012 13:00

8) Natalia, AY! Where have you been? :cry:
My question remained unanswered. ..... :evil:
And all his dad and his (pardon my English) on the bed together with the Mat. :D :D :D and feels better and better :shock: :roll: :) just kidding, I really don't know how he feels. He confesses, joking all the time :lol: .
In short, where a reasonable bound? bc dumb like that at his age, to select it (that line) an experimental. Waiting for Your recommendations. Thank you. :evil:
8)

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Sun Jun 10, 2012 13:39

Ilya, I can reassure you a bit while Natalia is preparing its response.
I use Migun for several years, tried many variants on the number of sessions per day and at a time. In addition, the MTC is MIGUN and use my parents and relatives (uncles / aunts) etc. familiar to a ripe old age. I can safely say that the performance of the application several times a day and several programs MUCH BETTER! !!!!! Way better!!!!! The gap between hour sessions (per hour, you can create one, two, or three to four rogramm) must be at least 4 hours. So, depending on the duration of your active day, it is possible to safely and Hyper-efficient to make up to 5 one-hour sessions per day. But really - it's almost impossible. So, don't worry about your dad. Surely he's not doing more than three sessions per day. And besides, most likely, no more than two programs at a time. And this is even minimally normal effective formula.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:53

Илья Д. wrote:dad And all his and his (pardon my English) on the bed together with the Mat. and feels better and better just kidding, I really don't know how he feels. He confesses, joking all the time .
In short, where a reasonable bound? dumb like that at his age, to select it (that line) an experimental
Hello,Ilya!
You are right for the Pope to survive. The main thing is not pereuserdstvovat!We need to really understand. in 70% of cases can be worsening.This normally is the way to being healed.MTK (bed)+МG3600(Mat) complex infrared "capsule",i.e. high beneficial effects on the body.MTK can be used 3 times a day at intervals of 4 hours.Great if it turns out 2 times a day -morning and evening to lie in the 1-2 program.1 per day is also an option до1ч programs.It all depends on the mood of the person, his desire to live qualitatively...
As I remember, Ilya, Your dad didn't really want to lie on the massage bed,so those long time trying to persuade, then they become ardent fans of the MTC.And the result really is-there was activity and vigour in his desire to live in the respected age.
With respect,Natalia

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:28

8)
Thank you Alexander and Natalia.
Dad is sooo happy. Friends pulled. Chopped in backgammon in Domino ... who won - on the bed lies baldeet. :D rejoice as children. Such excitement... :lol: I feel that I got to bed will not get will have to buy them separately. But whatever, as they say, the child does not teshilos, if only. ... get sick (in this case). Megan copes with this task perfectly. Everyone is happy. Thank you.
8)