Health products

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: health Products Migun

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 21:30

Bold messages about "dangerous" despite the arguments that it is something other than what he says reminds me of the catch phrase Novodvorskoe - "sex is not interesting, I read about it". However sex is also managed in this way to mention.
In General, all this is dangerous, so to say by-pass the theme :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 19, 2012 21:42

МИГАН wrote:Hello Everyone !!!!! You will be responsible the administrator of the company MIGUN
Hi!Hello!!!
So far, it seems there are no answers :)
It is clear that the film is advertising paid by the seller and to get there one who is not satisfied could not,while on the other hand it is evident that the common people gets a really positive effect.
I would like qualified answers to the raised questions and doubts of the forum.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:22

Okay!
Didn't want to.
Here mentioned about the pinching of nerves and the retracting clips.
The main problem with modern man sitting in offices - the desiccation of the intervertebral discs. They begin ivy, lose their elasticity. This comes from the fact that intervertebral discs do not have their own mechanism of recharge of fluids. Liquid they swell when the corset of muscles tight spine. And when the spine on the principle of the piston - up and down. People sedentary, the corset is very weak. Solved the problem by doing special physical exercises in which the spine works in stretching and compression. Accumulating a corset while stretching and compression of the inside hits the liquid that permeates and intervertebral discs. They come alive, become elastic and the problem goes away. I'm not saying that the entire spine is healthy, improving personal energy, improves the function of the chakras. Good exercises are exercises of the "Eye of the Renaissance", exercises Irek Letfullin, Zviad Arabuli.Probably there are others.
On articles such as this bed, the muscles on the spine is not incremented. And solving their problems using this product, people turns into a weak-willed individual, dependent and attached to his wheelchair.
Discussion with its part close.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:48

Not a hindrance.Bed and physical activity are not mutually exclusive,but complementary.I have next to the bed is a pair of trainers which I do,cordialities and multilevel.In the coming time are going to buy a hyperextension to strengthen the spinal muscles of the lumbar spine.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:42

the hyperextension to strengthen the spinal muscles of the lumbar spine.
If that's what comes to me, as the Association - a "device" that I really respect. :ay After a few months of active use of the muscles of the lumbar to become very beautiful and many times more effective. And that for both sexes there is a 'bonus'. :lol: For appearance of different muscles, of course... :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:41

Under this tricky word hides a simple piece of iron :)
Allows you to cling to the feet in the position of inclination of 45 degrees and bend down, training your back muscles.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:50

Yes, exactly what I had in mind.
a simple piece of iron
Well, almost. And with a simple piece of iron /homemade/ tried and Markovo /star/, of course the difference in convenience is great. I combine these exercises with the deadlift/light oftop, sorry/, the results are very high... by the Way there are women who apply these exercises successfully and effectively. 8)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 19:22

tried kostochku :) cool, now to decide whether to reclaim space in a city apartment under it (I was not there constantly, and races and are going to blatantly grab on Megan a corner of a relative, apparently he would be "happy" :) ), personally I'll take a little later, too, because the place you need, I have part of the house in the winter not heated ( not completed yet) and all remaining successfully employed with the greatest possible packing density :)
In General, two years as wanted to take, knew, looked, but still busy. Then they are different there, and then I trust the opinion of Andriy studied the question. I just haven't had time to study.
In General, after the samples have to be postponed for the future do not want.
No, I'm in quite good physical form and constantly have a different type of load on the body. But this is different and one does not replace.
In General, test the product on first impressions. Will report further after some time of use.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Sun Jan 22, 2012 15:56

Good day, ladies and gentlemen!
Topic "Migun Relaxation complex + Navigator + ALTARIA" (viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4802) I described some of the capabilities of MTK Migun HY - 7000 E.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:38

Димас wrote:happy 30-40 minutes lying on it. Really stand up then, feeling that a drink is missed, the head a little circle
The blood supply to the brain is impaired. Don't overdo it on MTK MEGAN.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:45

Наталья Николаевна wrote:happy 30-40 minutes lying on it. Really stand up then, feeling that a drink is missed, the head a little circle
2 times a day normally.4 the program is mandatory.Temperature is 50-55 degrees. Hands behind your head to work out the cervical-thoracic spine.
Everything is back to normal.But it is necessary to regularly lie.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:44

Ланцелот wrote:the vertebrae rollers do not go on the muscles next to the spine,just pulling pinched nerve(pinched )and a displaced disc back into place yeah, especially in the area of the pelvis. You have a strange knowledge of anatomy.
This particular area I have the most vulnerable and zasilania always there. And that's how I remove these clamps. Previously had long gymnastics special and injections ,which is greater than 5 cannot be used,a large dose on the contrary leads to bone destruction. Here such pies with kittens. And then, without injections.Yes did at first,but as he wanted years to earn sores ,and then all over again to remove painlessly. If you think my posts are pure publicity,then read my reviews before, a year ago in bracelets somewhere. I wrote about other similar device and then and thought fiction about what it will be in the office. I always have an opinion on everything.If you do not like say so. As you already could notice it. Nature is such.

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Ланцелот wrote:the vertebrae rollers do not go on the muscles next to the spine,just pulling pinched nerve(pinched )and a displaced disc back into place yeah, especially in the area of the pelvis. You have a strange knowledge of anatomy.
This particular area I have the most vulnerable and zasilania always there. And that's how I remove these clamps. Previously had long gymnastics special and injections ,which is greater than 5 cannot be used,a large dose on the contrary leads to bone destruction. Here such pies with kittens. And then, without injections.Yes did at first,but as he wanted years to earn sores ,and then all over again to remove painlessly. If you think my posts are pure publicity,then read my reviews before, a year ago in bracelets somewhere. I wrote about other similar device and then and thought fiction about what it will be in the office. I always have an opinion on everything.If you do not like say so. As you already could notice it. Nature is such.
Because the person is either 32 or 34 vertebrae (all depends on the number in the coccyx) and the coccyx is the end of the spine' respectively, it's easier just attached and reacts the first. 3-5-10 sessions and he won't bother you, because calls will take the proper shape. REPEAT the Pressure on each spine strictly metered and you yourself are doing the massage. If there is any discomfort or hurt - puts a cotton towel, there where it hurts in 3-4 layers. Then clean it up.
The tailbone is broken and has an irregular shape 95 percent of the population of planet EARTH. The falling off the stool, bike, jumping on physical fitness in a pit of sand, and so forth, and in women, childbirth ( pelvic bones apart) comes to the conclusion that the coccyx is offset. And people are symmetrical, then one of the muscles stretched,and the other is reduced. Once on MTK MEGAN, because she's the Only one working on all 32 pairs of biologically active points located along the spine, they have a patent on the shape of the heads and the distance between the jade spheres, the capture from the occipital region to the sacrum and coccyx, the vertebrae of the reduce in a sparing mode. In the end, You are young, beautiful and HEALTHY.
Don't believe
Come to any of our until 5 Demonstration Centres in Moscow, DC St. Petersburg, Nalchik, Chelyabinsk, Tyumen, Pyatigorsk, etc. COME and SOCIALIZE with the common PEOPLE.<

МИГАН

Post by МИГАН » Mon Jan 23, 2012 13:40

In South Korea are very particular about their health .

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Jan 23, 2012 17:10

Natalia,

Where in St. Petersburg to see this miracle?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46

Михаил_ wrote:Bold Messages about "dangerous" despite the arguments that it is something other than what he says reminds me of the catch phrase Novodvorskoe - "sex is not interesting, I read about it". However sex is also managed in this way to mention.
In General, all this is dangerous, so to say by-pass the theme :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

МИГАН

Post by МИГАН » Tue Jan 24, 2012 15:59

Терве wrote:Natalia,

Where in St. Petersburg to see this miracle?

SPb metro station Petrogradskaya, St. Paul. ., 8 phone: 812-921-16-62

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:00

Fresh install of "crib" today were all used at home. Even liked the young "student", to my surprise (he is the type of youth does not have to be so thoughtful about my health) - him in particular. Some time twice :) (following the recommended break in).
Back condition, age and other input conditions are different, later (at least after a month and a half) I will unsubscribe on the first results.

МИГАН

Post by МИГАН » Mon Jan 30, 2012 17:27

АТМАН

Post by АТМАН » Fri Feb 10, 2012 20:29

Michael_Hello Michael!!!Does it make sense to modify the bed or heat Mat Your wonderful products?What result can you expect?What options do you recommend?Share your experience I guess my bed was zatonirovany?Thanks in advance for the answer!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:03

frankly - did not touch yet, for purity of experiment :) will return to this question later... (ie collected).

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Sat Feb 18, 2012 18:52

Hi all.
Here is a couple of weeks as a United Mdip and Navigator. In the evening do the 1st progr. on MDEP e and the session "sleep" button on the Navigator. On the morning of the 5th on Migun'e and "Energy" on the Navigator. I tried "Training" and a couple of those Patrushev. There were the first tangible results, not only in quality of sleep (it was immediately noticeable - a dream is awesome), but in the General condition. In my opinion, these devices perfectly complement each other. And if Migun is tidying up the body, the Navigator helps to put things in his mind. And if still to read while (and glasses with holes to allow this), then all the effectiveness is spent on time with efficiency even very happy - three in one.
And free time in the day added (sleep is shorter). And the mood is much better. :D :ay What you want ...

МОЛЧУН

Post by МОЛЧУН » Fri Mar 16, 2012 20:56

MEGANMEGAN

I have a non-standard height (130 cm), acquired and practiced the bed.
Problem: the tabs of the carriage do not match the profile of my figure, hence the inconvenience and other.. trying to massage parts - first the top then the bottom trim but still uncomfortable.
Question : is it possible to adjust the carriage under my figure Personally to order the guides. Maybe there is such a practice

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 0:00

МОЛЧУН wrote:MEGANMEGAN

I have a non-standard height (130 cm), acquired and practiced the bed.
Problem: the tabs of the carriage do not match the profile of my figure, hence the inconvenience and other.. trying to massage parts - first the top then the bottom trim but still uncomfortable.
Question : is it possible to adjust the carriage under my figure Personally to order the guides. Maybe there is such a practice
You probably need no guide. Call the wizard for service and ask them to reconfigure (actually just move) the sensor end position of the carriage, that worked before, and you will be happy :D

Update Although, if you have a new bed, that is out of warranty, then most likely, you upgrade it will not. In that case, simply use manual mode, because there is such? Here and stop the carriage in the right place manually.

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Mar 20, 2012 18:58

And there is a weight limit on the bed ? :oops: