Health products

Иррина
Re: health Products Migun

Post by Иррина » Thu May 03, 2012 11:14

Oh, how interesting!!! Natalia, and where in Moscow on 5 Demonstration Centres ??? And is it possible to use this miracle when the diagnosis of gallstone disease and, more specifically, whether the dissolve gallstones helps in osteochondrosis of the cervical spine ??? Where to start, how to apply??? If not difficult, write, please.
With respect, Irina

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Thu May 03, 2012 11:33

Addresses found in: Relaxation complex Migun + Navigator + ALTARIA. Thank you :) . It is interesting on account of the diagnoses :oops: .

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Thu May 03, 2012 23:40

Иррина wrote:can I use this miracle when the diagnosis of gallstone disease and, more specifically, whether the dissolve gallstones helps in osteochondrosis of the cervical spine ??? Where to start, how to apply???
These diseases are not protivopakazano for admission procedures at MTC.In Each of our 5 Dcentral working professionals,specifically they will work with You and Your diagnoses.4+2 programs, but everything according to Your anatomical features of the spine and mental attitude.Trust our professionals and the results will not keep itself waiting.
With respect,Natalia

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Fri May 04, 2012 15:34

Hi all. 8)
Another week passed, during which I drove another 10. With time, i.e., two programs per session + additional warming up of the IR. Total is already more than 25 sessions in a row.
Now (only now!) I can safely say that the dynamics of the specific. Was really almost without pain to move. Felt that I happen to still have a spine and it can bend!, and there was a piece of iron with spikes... it's Nice to feel that you're still ogogo... :wiz
Crept into the idea - to buy this device, because long feel SO right never felt, and mattise in migan be fed.
Irina, go to the main office on Krasnopresnenskaya. It will make you a diagnostic and then choose an individual course. (like me). :lol:
Try it, what a thrill - to move and live without pain !!! :ay :D :ap
All a nice weekend. :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri May 04, 2012 16:28

Very happy for You !!! I wish you a full recovery !
And if finances allow, then such a miracle is better to have a home :)

МИГАН

Post by МИГАН » Fri May 04, 2012 19:38

HELLO ! From 1 to may 10, the Mat is a gift to our complex MIGUN.

Heat Mat MG-3600

Used for radiculitis of spine, arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, local anaesthetics, heating

Turmaniyevyy Mat MG-3600 heating element with ceramic discs of turmaniya that is the source of long-wave radiation.

Turgenieva ceramics were first manufactured in South Korea. It consists of: tourmaline, natural germanium and volcanic rocks.

A distinctive feature of tourmaline is its polychromes. The ability of combining multiple colors in a single chip demonstrates the possibility of harmonious world to live in.

Germanium found in nature in the form of the mineral germanite and as an admixture in some minerals: zinc, copper, silver.

Germanium helps in treatment of cancer, arthritis, osteoporosis, viral infections, and is also able to accelerate wound healing and reduce pain. Germanium stimulates the immune system, has a strong antioxidant effect, helps to rid the body of toxins and stimulates the oxygen exchange in tissue cells.

Heated turmani is a source of infrared radiation. Unlike other sources of infrared radiation, the ceramic emitters have a wavelength in a narrow spectral range. Human exposure is performed on a large area of the body. With increasing temperature, ionization in tissues, which in turn affects membrane permeability, accelerates biochemical processes in the body. Also increases vascular tone, improves blood circulation, stimulates development of cells in tissue cells, while providing a vasodilator, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.

Turmaniyevyy Mat is a source of air ionization, i.e. the air is enriched with negative ions of oxygen, the effect of pure mountain air.

The main indications turmanova rug:
- Warm up
- Local anesthesia
- Tracheobronchitis, residual effects of pneumonia
- Arthritis, arthrosis
- Osteochondrosis
Radiculitis of spine
- Diabetic angiopathy
- Trophic disorders
- To improve blood supply to tissues and organs
- The consequences of soft tissue injuries
- State after prolonged immobilization
- Frostbite
- Spastic condition
- In rehabilitation after damage to the vessels and nerves of the limbs<

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sat May 05, 2012 0:32

MALIKA - thanks for the kind words. :o :o :o
You and Your family I wish a lot of happiness!!!!!! :D az az
Your health is in Your hands now. (literally). I join....

MEGAN - and is possible more in detail - what have you for the gift? the price issue? Shipping during the holidays possible?
8)

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sat May 05, 2012 0:40

Natalia, you are, as I see it, too, don't sleep.... :o
On Megane probably relax... :lol:
What have you for the gifts, confess.... 8)

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Sat May 05, 2012 1:09

Илья Д. wrote:another week Passed, during which I drove another 10. With time, i.e., two programs per session + additional warming up of the IR. Total is already more than 25 sessions in a row.
Now (only now!) I can safely say that the dynamics of the specific. Was really almost without pain to move. Felt that I happen to still have a spine and it can bend!, and there was a piece of iron with spikes... it's Nice to feel that you're still ogogo...
Ilya ! You are "pure classics"(condition after class professional sport) and strong man (the will and the desire to live without pain)!Went through the aggravation was diagnosed, he passed the regularity of visits and procedures! Good for you! Welcome all Flashing for You!!!
Even more glad that you understand that MTK is required to have a home.Do wonder why YOU have not bought our bed with Mat home???Moreover,
now is Action to the Victory Day! MTK + MG 3600(Mat) = MTK + Fortuna (collar) = 99 800 RUB..
All this can be purchased in installments over 6 months and products to pick from with a 3 year warranty and free delivery and installation.
Take the application form online.
With respect, Natalia

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sat May 05, 2012 9:04

Yeah... Perhaps bring. :D with gifts and even with the discount is nice. :D
Only now, I'm at the cottage was going to... Wherever her home or to the country? She should be always there? In the country I at all can and three and four "approach" to do on the day. By the way, as much as possible in a day??? That would not pereborschite? And then, I will be able to carry myself home? 8)

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sat May 05, 2012 9:44

All the data scored on the button "buy".
Wait... :ap Today at the cottage! !!! Thank you all once again. 8)

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat May 05, 2012 11:12

Ilya D.
az az az bi bi bi

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat May 05, 2012 21:38

Hello, Natalia,

It took 4 months from the moment when I learned from You, where is the showroom Migun, but today I decided to be there. By the way, not quite there, as they moved with Peter and Paul on Olga Bergholz, D. 9, K. 2. Have you tried all the devices and, most importantly, the crib in the first mode. I am very happy with (except that they moved from downtown, convenient to all, almost to the outskirts, to get long, though, as I understand it, plans to organize another centre in the North-West of the city). Thank You very much for the information about the product. Always very sensitive to their problems as something exceptional, so very nice was the ability of the cot to measure the load weight and growth - exactly what you need and how much you can tolerate. Also nice was the ability of the crib to adapt to the growth of lying - i.e., the carriage went and stayed exactly where needed, without errors. Was able to pretty much relax.
Pleasant friendly atmosphere. Now I would like to read about the operating modes of the crib, tips for the treatment of certain diseases. If there is such information in electronic form - I would be very grateful.
I regret that later went (from may 1, increased prices, although still available), I did not know about this bed a few years ago. On Nuga-best and Seragem I decided not to - it seemed to me that their impact is too hard for me. At the time I thought about orthopedic beds and bought has a bed with a massage mattress and memory. Like a mattress for sleeping - it was very comfortable, but the massage I rarely use, it's not as effective. In General, if I had the choice now I would buy a Migun bed and just a mattress.

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Sat May 05, 2012 22:41

These diseases are not protivopakazano for admission procedures at MTC.In Each of our 5 Dcentral working professionals,specifically they will work with You and Your diagnoses.4+2 programs, but everything according to Your anatomical features of the spine and mental attitude.Trust our professionals and the results will not keep itself waiting.
Sincerely,Natalia[/quote]
Thank you very much for the answer. Soon vacation. Be sure to pay a visit to the nearest center. :)

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Sat May 05, 2012 22:44

Илья Д. wrote:Irina, go to the main office on Krasnopresnenskaya. It will make you a diagnostic and then choose an individual course. (like me).
Ilya, thank you very much. :) And that in other centres the diagnosis and the course is not doing???

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat May 05, 2012 23:10

Ilya, thanks for Your feedback, it is me, basically, and stimulated to take the first session.
Diagnosis and how do they run?

Наталья Николаевна

Post by Наталья Николаевна » Sun May 06, 2012 1:05

Терве wrote:Now I would like to read about the operating modes of the crib

> PROGRAMS MTK "MIGUN HY-7000E":

1 - prevention 34 min.,
2 - focus on upper spine 29 min., 3 - emphasis on lower torso 28 min.,
4 - lymphatic drainage, tightens to normal immune system, removes puffiness 24 min.,
5 - strengthens muscular frame, stretching it directs energy in the right direction 14 min.,
6 program on the "belly" – the cleansing of the intestine, triggers hormonal balance, internal organ massage 16 min.,
6 program on the "back" in complicated cases, problems with the sciatic nerve, the area of the sacrum.
7-manual mode..

TERVE You from Peter?Thanks for the info about the move.
Replace our website address DC.
You write about increasing prices.What??? Services or products.We in Moscow, on the contrary - ACTION and Stability!

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun May 06, 2012 1:37

Natalia,

Thanks for the info. The program is located according to the principle "from simple to complex"?
Yes, I from Peter. You I the Jan answered about the Migun center in St. Petersburg.
I noticed a poster there, was given the service fees to 1.05 and after. But honestly, they are after the small increase, and increase quite unrealistic was low. Probably You are in Moscow, they rose early.

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sun May 06, 2012 12:46

Терве wrote:Elijah
Diagnosis and how do they run?
A separate Cabinet. Computer diagnostics of the whole organism. What body you want, you can look in detail. I'm talking about the backbone with so much to see !!! :shock: SHOCK !!!
Can even predisposition to any sort of problems to show yet, BUT... :wiz
Иррина wrote: And that in other centres the diagnosis and the course is not doing???
Don't know about the other. Individual course certainly any center will pick up. I just Zvenigorod ride was comfortable on Krasnopresnenskaya. You do everything there. Exactly. :ay :ay

Terve. -
Терве wrote: I noticed a poster there, was given the service fees of up to 1.05
Probably You are in Moscow, they rose early.
from may 1, increased prices, although still available. is in St. Petersburg!
Any for the duration of the course can be absolutely free !!!! :shock: again a SHOCK.
If you want a VIP room, well, then paid subscription. Of course, I immediately bought VIP and went when it was convenient for me and even some times twice a day (on the way to work and then another at the break) and the next. BUT You, Terve, also can choose... in Short, require "topping beer", i.e. Free sessions. az

8)

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sun May 06, 2012 13:04

8)
And now about the pleasant ...
I sincerely want to share with everyone in a good mood ... :ap bi :wink: :o :ay az
Because the birds are singing, the sun is shining and I'm lying and the bastard on his "Megane". (in the country). Brought.
Thank you for the prompt delivery. Still, Nove is a Nove. Buzz !!! :lol:
Wish the same the same the same and in the same place... :D :D :D
Bai.
8)

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun May 06, 2012 13:14

Hello, Ilya,

We have seem this yet - I mean diagnosis. There is a visual aid - stand with the indication of conformity of the internal organs spine segments, backlit, everything is beautiful. But diagnosis to call it can't.
You probably Natalia Nikolaevna to clarify, everywhere if there is such a service.

We are given 10 free sessions, the 1st programme + introductory session on all devices. Vip-hall no.
Very inspire me and correctly oriented positions where I can see something similar to my situation, the experience of overcoming. There was once a spinal injury, hernia, sciatica, problems with the pelvis and the coccyx. Yesterday after the first session (by the way, I was prepared for what I will experience pain during and the day after session - based on Your, Ilya, experience, and pain was not) have noticed some positive changes - after all, for so many years I somehow live with more or less pain and discomfort, you have to go to bed or suffer himself to be overcome - and yesterday suddenly this feeling disappeared for a while. Very unusual.

Илья Д.

Post by Илья Д. » Sun May 06, 2012 23:46

Good night, Terve. 8)

[quote="Terve"]
...by the way, I was prepared for what I will experience pain during and the day after session - based on Your, the Elijah experience, but there was no pain, ... have noticed some positive changes

I have a very much advanced case. So it hurt immediately and for a long time. :cry: And now still is not all smooth. I think that soon I will finally forget about their hernias. But such dynamics improvements I have not experienced before (and I've tried a lot). But if something hurts (maybe later), don't stop! !! Continue! !! Everything goes. I checked myself. :? Good luck.
8)

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon May 07, 2012 14:18

Good day!
I had the opportunity in the city to visit the Migun HY-7000.
And so the question arose recently in the available during training(running mostly) began to ache, the pain, was x-rayed and the results are as follows:
A small left-sided S - shaped scoliosis from D 10 to L5.
Conclusion: Costea pathology is not found,violations of statics.

Should look like a course on the Migun HY-7000?

Александр М.

Post by Александр М. » Tue May 08, 2012 1:07

Практик wrote: Conclusion: Costea pathology is not found,violations of statics.
Should look like a course on the Migun HY-7000?
A very familiar situation. I often in the process of training "behind the curve", want to achieve new goals. Anyway the body is "outraged" and requires rest... Migun HY-7000 is for - to help recover your body and keep it in better shape. Very recommend (from personal experience - few years of use, Migun) - UP!!! exercise 5-th program. Warm up, stretch not only the back but the whole spine (the muscles around) and LEGS!!!, before running sooo helpful. And after a workout, you need a 3rd program (with emphasis on the lumbar spine). And in the evening before bed - 1st program... the next day run more miles easier and in less time. Try. If you do regularly! !! You will never need x-rays and so on. nonsense. Good luck. :)

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Tue May 08, 2012 10:25

Natalia
And what about the prohibition of doctors to warm up, for example, inflammatory processes, if there are any joints, such as swelling and redness? If I understand correctly, the bed in addition to massage, still quite strongly warms the body? I am very interested in the dry heat of the liver and loins, but again, if the gallbladder has stones, it can't move if they massage+heat (I mean, you have in the description says that ny migun 7000 e is a function of "lying on stomach"). And what mode of voliani need to choose? Whether before school to do research now.