Open new types of super-water, looking for partners

Сергей Ивлев
Open new types of super-water, looking for partners

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Mon Dec 28, 2015 17:12

SHOW UP WAYS OF CREATING A "CUTBACK" MICROSPORES WATER.
Sergey Ivlev, Astana, Kazakhstan. Director of science and innovation, "Coalition for green economy and G-Global development", the inventor.
Many years engaged in the processing of water by cavitation, the spark in the water radio waves and computer technology. Now received unique results.
Cm. http://www.earthup.info
WHAT'S NEW HAS BEEN ACHIEVED?
Improvised means it is possible to obtain a stable water and liquid with nearly half of lower surface tension, with the regulation of alkalinity and ORP depending on materials and minerals in the hydrodynamic treatment. There is an incredible extraction, purification of the water in the sludge, the acceleration of chemical reactions, etc.
First the water is obtained, which compresses and drink, the bath, quickly develop physical strength and endurance. Looking for athletes to set world records.
I found that the quality and variety of properties of fluids are growing like only to change the methods of mechanical cavitation. If you already treated water the most powerful and sophisticated device to alternately subjected to cavitation by hand through the web, nano-porous materials, microfibre, hydrogels, insects ' wings with fractal geometry, etc., the quality of the water each time will grow.
Due to the constant use of this water, I spend several times less money on food because I want to eat less food is better absorbed, hunger is easier to bear, and because the taste of cheap products – bread, flour, grains and cereals, carrots, beets, etc. is dramatically improved due to the contactless activation during the day. The efficiency is much increased, especially when breathing air, in which a pair of activated water (pour in humidifiers, air conditioners, or vapor-heated).
Water is produced with incredibly strong biological electromagnetic radiation, which sensitive hands and feel all the chakras (note that a rare water activates the upper chakras). Due to all this radiation in the water is sealed (food, drugs, reagents), hours saturated with bioenergy and improves the food, flavor and medicinal properties with a reduction in dosage of the medication. Read more – read http://www.earthup.info/43-aktivatsiya- ... neralami-2
For 12 years they could not cure clip nerves of the spinal cord with thickening of the cartilage. Such pain was that he had 12 tablets per day of diclofenac. Couldn't sit up straight in a chair. And here it is stimulated to invent water treatment. Now for the month the transition to Liquefied water pills rarely drink.
Physical records - squat in 59 years with a sick spine 200 times on one leg, with weights 32kg squat on two legs 90 times, ran twice at 64km.
Maybe I'll set the Guinness world record for the speed of muscle development? It is important that the muscles recover quickly, usually the same few days break in the records of weights. The plans for PR technology to help the world Champions of various sports to improve their records.
Ready to share the news and some secrets with those who are seriously engaged in the application of activated water.
VIVID DEMONSTRATION EXPERIMENTS
Paint all liquids changed in seconds for processing, including soup, juice, vegetable oil, more or less transparent carbonated beverages. While carbonated drinks for a short time become dull-white because of the many bubbles. Including at the expense of manual processing special nozzles.
Take low fat milk from the store that usually leaves a transparent wall of the bottle. After treatment in a cropped two-liter bottle of milk is again poured into the original bottle and it is clear that surfaces are covered with thick white film.
The smell of chlorine from tap water disappears immediately due to the intense degassing.<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Open new types of super-water, looking for partners

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 28, 2015 23:35

Sergey Ivlevpartners for any projects you would like to find?

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:27

In the aspect of this forum looking for those who are engaged in technical bioenergy.
Openly, the phenomenon of the bottle with water (not only mine) that have a strong bioenergy, activates an electrical current in the shields of the valves, near the counters, antennas, and thus the aura of the premises is improved - easier to work, better psychological atmosphere, etc.
It's better than any "charms".

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Dec 29, 2015 14:26

It turns out if you bring a bottle of water to the electricity meter it's faster to wind kilowatt-hours will start? Or Vice versa to rewind in the opposite direction?

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:39

Change the aura, not the power consumption.
Read the experiences and news, new ways of cavitation and electrification, there are videos. Common drop
several times slower slides on an inclined plane, and my water twice more fluid. This is the main difference from all other

Энди

Post by Энди » Thu Jan 21, 2016 15:52

Сергей Ивлев wrote: Physical records - squat in 59 years with a sick spine 200 times on one leg, with weights 32kg squat on two legs 90 times, ran twice at 64km.
I think the video squats for the 1st leg 200 times many would be convinced in the power of this water, and put the video on YouTube, you will quickly find people who will help you in the implementation of the project.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Jan 21, 2016 20:44

I also decided that "Against the scrap no reception" is what people are quick to believe. Already squat with 55kg cargo many times, but to exit the show still want to 100kg within this year. The record is not in the record, and in the rate of growth results without training. That is available to everyone, not supermoon. And the slogan of Sport without doping. Diary cm http://www.earthup.info/43-aktivatsiya- ... ennoj-vody This unique not found. But the water has not yet reached its climax. Gray hair darken, but not everything went black.
Looking for trusted people to distribute experiments

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:54

so I do not understand how much water and how to buy it?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:06

Sergey Ivlevif you have ideas for a concrete use for your designs in the form of a product and you know how this product should be and what functions to perform, write to me in PM, I can Finance and start production. With sufficient thoroughness you have this issue.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:14

Дивергент wrote:so I do not understand how much water and how to buy it?
so I don't know where you read that I sell?
The device and the water is still rapidly improving, so the strength to deal with legal clearance.
The simplest treatment options of fluids for personal purposes distribute free of charge for "ideological" enthusiasts

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:50

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Sergey Ivlevif you have ideas for a concrete use for your designs in the form of a product and you know how this product should be and what functions to perform, write to me in PM, I can Finance and start production. With sufficient thoroughness you have this issue.
You can certainly jointly register the copyright, but I would like to turn in Moscow, where I have relatives. You need to come and collect you setup and conduct experiments in chemistry, And then - if they have strain gauges to measure surface tension and microscope to see mikropuzyrki.
Making discoveries, too, only in Moscow. To prove the ability to create a new cluster compounds restructuring of nozzles

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:52

Call the foes sinergastana c marked MindMachine only dialogue can explain

Сергей Ивлев

Read more about the technology of improving the fluidity of liquids

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:56

In connection with a serious response, I'll write more.
Processing is carried out manually by shaking or impact or a drill, or pump, from Nozzles, and more than 30 variants. In the 2007-2008 year, did a lot of experiments in the North-Kazakhstan state University in the laboratories.
All successfully registered a decrease in Alba and beta radioaktivnosti the water, the growth of wheat yields by 15% after seed treatment,the strength of concrete by 20% without steaming, etc.
The most incredible thing - I was up 12 to 17 times on the tree, and one day without exercise SUDDENLY 27 times by water.
Then the joints were ill, did not continue.
Then gave up, started electropherogram and had gone into the organization of the green economy in Kazakhstan....

In November last year, the ACCIDENT has increased the productivity of water in multiple times when came across a mineral..
And decided to check more carefully the growth of physical strength. But the main thing - I would never hard so not done if it did not take 12-16 tablets of diclofenac a day because of the pain of the clamp nerves of the spine.
So sick that decided to "fight to the death", and the outgrowths of cartilage are not treated.
Decided not cured, the miracle water is not ready. The pain is almost healed, and the functionality is not.
While this is a hobby.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:03

Of course you can start selling a new super-water with a new taste, trace elements, and even soda. But to promote, here such a move. Champions of the world to offer an inch further to jump to more than a kilogram to raise... Just over a month to change water in the body. To be the slogan of Sport without Doping.
A bunch of new records! That's why I decided to work through your own muscles.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:16

IMPROVE IN THE WATER ALL THE INVENTORS? Alkalinity, ORP, clarity, conductivity (rufisque water). I'm ANOTHER that is important know-how. And it is measured in minutes without complicated and expensive devices. First of all, I reduce the STEADY tension, when drops run several times faster on an inclined surface, and then Ekstraktivnye ability of water self-purification, etc. Here's the novelty, plus the ridiculous prices.
Yes, you mouth will a small amount of water to! A hand pump for the car. Water can be cavitywall air. This simplicity, I'm afraid, is copied to the second.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 24, 2016 17:04

To all who wrote me private messages - I opened a new topic viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6014
It faster comercializaci

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:05

Hello.

In the end water is this sold or not yet?

Browsed your website ,as the Russian roads,it's confusing ,the information is so scattered that "without a bottle not to do" figuratively speaking...

This super water has a shelf life? How can I try?

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Jul 28, 2016 15:06

After a couple of months will be able to-order to make the installation for the production of this water. The only problem is to find low noise pump low performance on several atmospheres. Water does not change the settings for years in a closed form.
The PR campaign will be arranged by athletes who switched on the water.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Jul 28, 2016 15:16

Recently made new discoveries http://www.earthup.info/home/85-myslenn ... roob-ektov Now been found that food intake and water bioactivities pendulum with a rotation angle of 60gradusov and gives more rapid growth of physical strength. So going to yourself to demonstrate.
What will happen if you drink a Meditative water with an angle of 70-90gradusov unknown. Here you can also think to charge ANY amount of water or food, a whole underground well, pump (if not flowing).

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:38

Over the past eight years, I from-for problems with joints could never catch up on the bar. Previously I microspermae the water made choppy from 11 times to 18 smoothly, and then suddenly to 27раз. Standing with feet on the ground. I 22.07.2016 after taking microspores meditatively water bioactivity 65 degrees of rotation of the pendulum resumed its attempt pull-UPS - 9 times. July 24 - 10 times. 26 July - 12 times. July 28 - 41раз! After 10 pull-UPS hands down for shaking after each pull.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Jul 28, 2016 20:46

You can buy 50-100 litres of this water for yourself? Or where you can fly and try?

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jul 29, 2016 21:16

I don't know what is the minimum water what effects it gives. Preferably on her whole food cooking. The simplest version of the shake, with microporous substances. But the right person wielding the pendulum to izmerenii

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sat Jul 30, 2016 16:12

Now I know how to do meditative water with a angle of 75 80градусов. Very therapeutic when it compresses.
Looking for manufacturers of water and the owners of the borehole mineral water for dobrovolnoy marking statistics and the use of Meditative water with a high degree.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:29

Separate great topic - quantitative evaluation using the pendulum energeticheskoi power" ekstrasensov, religious miracles, UFOs, pyramids, the orgone accumulator and other devices concentrations of bioenergy.
Before departure, all aircraft must be checked by the pendulum, for the counterclockwise rotation field of the shell of the aircraft or vehicle is broken and is waiting for a crash

ячсмить

Post by ячсмить » Sat Feb 25, 2017 19:38

Hello Sergey. Please tell me how to make a nozzle for cavitation of water in a blender or other appliance ? Or buy? Or you can sell? Please write either here or to my mail.