[newsletter]How structured water(IMHO).

к-13
[newsletter]How structured water(IMHO).

Post by к-13 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 23:52

One of the subscribers asked me to tell him about the water, I started to write an answer, but then decided that this information and others may be interesting, therefore, issued it in the form of the next issue of the newsletter. The forum is a large topic of structured water viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1230 but it would be too easy to rely on someone else's opinion, not expressing his own.

What I personally know about water.
Water is a liquid consisting of asymmetric bipolar H2O molecules located in a chaotic manner, depending on the external environment form the so-called clusters - groups of molecules joined together and oriented in space under the influence of the information flow. All the water is in clusters – just in the flat water it's a huge cluster of microscopic clusters with various info in random order, and structured – a relatively small number of much larger clusters with the same information.
What is most interesting is that many researchers tend to assume that a positive (creative) information to create the clusters, forcing them to merge into larger and negative (destructive) destroys and pulverizes them.
The speed of the "structuring" of water depends on the strength of the source, the amount of water and its structure at the time of charge (you can say that the main role is played by the thickness of the water layer, through which must pass the charging information - it quickly fades into the chaotic motion of billions of molecules as elastic vibrations in a loose environment, i.e. not every impulse is able to penetrate through a layer of water, so every item over a certain period of time can charge water only at a certain small radius around himself at a distance, which is able to overcome the information in the water until fade).
Durability of information depends on the strength of the source, it determines the power generated in the cluster intermolecular bonds. It also depends on the chemical purity of water - impurities (particularly the coarse fraction) often have their own information, and constantly counteract the spread of the target, although a sufficiently powerful source will eventually lead to the fact that all of these impurities will be localized – that is, sink to the bottom, will emerge in the form of a film or form plaque on the walls of the vessel. It is this quality of amethyst and flint were used BC for purification and long term storage of water.
Also, due to the fact that the water container is not isolated from external influences (including information), the position also plays a major role in structuring. And yet we should not forget about such important things as heat exchange with the ambient air (though the water temperature and the "room" but the room air during the day warms up and cools down a few times) - the water heats up or cools down and occurs the phenomenon of convection - the warmer the volume of rise up, in their place fall cold, so the water is mixed clusters with targeted information spread throughout the vessel, as well as information securely and quickly is only recorded from a source with a clear structure, then it gradually displaces from the closed volume of water the other information.
In addition, information from each of the charged cluster is transmitted by dividing to the nearest uncharged - that is, the cluster gives half rushing them with information and it turns out the 2 "polyester" clusters with ties to 2 times weaker. Half of information from the source, and the other half with the remnants of the stuff that was in the water before charging – that is a loaded cluster gave uncharged piece of information, but instead received the same amount of information uncharged cluster only in the first more target information, and the second source, so they are not yet merged.
Conditionally accept that the new information changes the orientation of the molecules and the greater the orientation is new, the less there remains of the old. When the cluster will be completely reoriented on new information, old it won't be all - that is not only charging, but also cleaning.
Then they again give the charge to nearby clusters and in the end we have 4 "setvertcenter" (theoretically, in the cluster that was charged by the mixed information, the accumulated information is to weaken information source, but also lose the one that was stored in it before – that is, the next time charge it would be easier)... It's like broken telephone – with each division, the information is modified, but more the amount of information is similar to the task – until all of the distortion will not be removed completely.
So the information spreads further (from the source all the time charging is complementing a partial charge, semi - and setvertcenter up to par – that is, the cluster that carries only information source).
With the release of radius that charges the source, the degree of structuring of water is falling rapidly – there is a front against new information with the old – old yet, but more to come all new and new forces, therefore, occupied territory is gradually increasing. The more water clusters formed in a new way, the more the layer, which can overcome the information not "zagajnov", that is, the radius of the charge water from the source increases.
When fully charged the volume of water will reach the boundaries of the vessel, all of it becomes a structured - there is no more chaos, it all is a huge mass of clusters with the information source.
Two clusters with exactly the same information component are combined into one. All of the water in the vessel after outlining hinders to unite only convection. If the water is recharged from a very powerful source, it becomes like a viscous – thicker – ties in the cluster are so strong that interfere with the flow – this water heats up slower and worse freezes.
After fully charging source can be removed – the need to maintain the structure no longer in it – the water itself now steadily holds information. After all, in order to reorient the molecules in the cluster, you need to have an orderly flow of information is not weaker than taradevi water source. The majority of information in the modern world is in the nature of Brownian motion – the chaotic roll on all sides in a virtually unlimited range of such external influence contributes only convection the movement of clusters from the surface into the volume.

Clusters are destroyed when water molecules begin to decompose into oxygen and hydrogen, and, when the force of the Brownian motion exceeds that which is capable of holding cluster communications(for example, at a temperature above 80 degrees Celsius).

By the way, at the time of charging is the easiest way to read information from the water – it does not disappear – it just can't be in the vessel, so the rushes beyond. At this point the vessel with water emits the information that was on the water, and orders of magnitude greater than it was before the start of charging, so if it was negative information, it is better to point charging you to stay away or use protection.

According to my personal observations litre of water from the filter with reverse osmosis system fully recharged from a crystal of rock crystal weighing 100 grams within 2-3 hours - however, even the taste of water varies significantly. If you stir the water in the jar, the process goes much faster (i.e., clusters with mechanical stirring not destroyed and if the impact is powerful when stahovanie capacity you can get almost instant outlining – literally within 10-15 seconds).

In addition to using water stones can charge a bunch of other ways. For example, lightweight counterparts "live" and "dead" water, every person can obtain, letting the water trickle through the combined ring finger and thumb right and left hands respectively.
Information on the water you can also carry a powerful magnet - take your photo at the time, when You were young/healthy/happy, attach the image to the container of water, and the top cover of the North pole of the magnet is more powerful - after 15 minutes (for example, the neodymium washers 40 pounds pull) the water in the container will carry the information that once in Your body will slowly but surely bring it closer to mind and the condition in which he was pictured...
And yet the water is perfectly pulls emotions, so try to think positive, bright, happy, at least at the time when he decided to get a drink of water.

At random from the range of local goods remember these devices:
- Washer for charging water "KV"
Clasterization water (or "baptismal Water") based on holographic technology.
- BSL activator - a device that allows in an electrochemical processing to get a clean, tasty, biologically active drinking water of the highest quality (not only energizes and activates the water, but also removes the dirt and impurities).
- Any the bracelet of life after it wore at least a month, and he tuned into the holder, you can put a glass of water and after a while the water will acquire the properties, which the body needs to restore the standard state.
- Svetlitsa-super
Svetlitsa influences practically all the parameters which characterize the organoleptic properties of drinking water, microbe number, even the chemical composition, but mainly changes the information structure of water. To activate the water the device is installed under a container of water with the label side up for 20-30 minutes. Such water can be drunk in unlimited quantities, to cook, to water the flowers, watering the animals, taking a bath. Water energy has a positive effect on the entire body. When this occurs, the cleansing of the body.

There are many options of improvised devices to charge water that you can make with your own hands, if there is interest, I can tell in the subscription and those that I did (e.g., magnet or stand Nikolaev on the basis of passive orgonite with helix).<

ЗОМБИ

Re: [newsletter]How structured water(IMHO).

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Feb 16, 2013 16:42

Dada, let's homemade bi

is it possible to use neodymium magnets from HDD... they're kind of like multi-pole (th it I did not understand, do not Google the meaning)

any comments about electrolysis and the use of anolyte/catholyte in medical purposes?

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sat Feb 16, 2013 22:08

thank you! :)

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:58

Besides words have any real results? Those who have little contact with science, not with "spells" it is well known that the contact of water with air (oxygen contained in air) reduces the number of alkaline distilled water. Therefore, precise experiments with water, the vessel is closed to prevent contact with oxygen. Provide any measurements of the changes of the properties of water to pass through the ring finger, and after passing, to 100граммов rhinestone and after. One such indicator may be a change in the resistance of the water. By the way, the figure specified in the definition of "distillatively" of water.
PS What is the to take crystal - mountain or artificially grown? How to determine the "electric" properties of those and other crystals? And the properties of these well-studied already years that way 150 ago. Here is the first link http://buro.ucoz.ru/publ/unikalnye_svoj ... 38-1-0-551

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 14:12

ЗОМБИ wrote:any comments about electrolysis and the use of anolyte/catholyte in medical purposes?
I vskidku only similar to the "extrovert" and "introvert" occurs - the centrifugal and centripetal components - one pulls, the other gives. With all the...

I don't really like logical calculations - much more I like working with the picture of the world - formulated in your mind, closed his eyes, activated the alpha of the anchor and received images. If you treat them right, I feel an inner satisfaction, and if you start to cling to logic and to pull the ears ready-made solutions that may not be discomfort of some kind. Therefore, in the name of the topic correction - IMHO))) All the others, too, can speak out if you want.
Алексей Кузнецов wrote:besides words have any real results? Those who have little contact with science, not with "spells" is well known...
Is. If You need confirmation, then look for them yourself. Everyone will find what he wants to find. Who wants the result, you will find a thousand of tips and confirmations. And who need to convince themselves that everything's a hoax - also you will find a thousand refutations of any theory. The world is a very tricky thing - it to each perceiver turns to the side, which he wants to see. And with Your approach I do not want to communicate - You all know me, why then I have something to tell You? I myself am an engineer by education, but I don't Zyklus on the official science - too little she can explain too much and debits on unprovable things. And You read my opinion and do not Express her - just trying to find flaws in my very scientific approach))) Look at your side of the world, I am for You to rotate not going :?<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 17, 2013 14:37

к-13 wrote:There are many options of improvised devices to charge water that you can make with your own hands, if there is interest, I can tell in the subscription and those that I did (e.g., magnet or stand Nikolaev on the basis of passive orgonite with helix)

K-13 .You forgot about Radionics. Karl also have the separate charging of water. Also by Radionica can charge the water by writing her anything.And Michael SK 1, too, can do this toleo faster. Tried everything and everyone to recharge. Most of the water in the bathroom,threw the bracelets. The rest is just on flasks from or matrix, or a chamber. The water is different and different properties and sensations.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Feb 17, 2013 15:53

к-13 wrote:I just only similar to the "extrovert" and "introvert" occurs - the centrifugal and centripetal components - one pulls, the other gives. With all the...
-- pulls the anolyte, catholyte -- gives ?

СветланаС

Post by СветланаС » Sun Feb 17, 2013 19:03

I have a water ozonator, ie I through it ozone flow. Do you think the water is structured or just is disinfected? It tastes very delicious

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 19:54

ЗОМБИ wrote: -- pulls the anolyte, catholyte -- gives ?
:? I with them did not face tight, but you can look. Both take a picture and attach the photo.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 19:55

СветланаС wrote:I Have a water ozonator, ie I through it ozone flow. Do you think the water is structured or just is disinfected? It tastes very delicious
Disinfects and saturates the water with ozone(and therefore taste changes). It is structured under the influence of information(or energy, although there the difference is not large).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 20:03

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:K-13 .You forgot about Radionics. Karl also have the separate charging of water. Also by Radionica can charge the water by writing her anything.And Michael SK 1, too, can do this toleo faster. Tried everything and everyone to recharge. Most of the water in the bathroom,threw the bracelets. The rest is just on flasks from or matrix, or a chamber. The water is different and different properties and sensations.
By and large, the properties of water can almost all the product range of the site change. That's just my limited two pages in terms of production(and those I fought to defend). There is, for example, module 2 from BJ.x "copier structure properties", you can visualize the charge, filling the vessel with light, it is possible to raise the glass above your head at arm's length(many exercises are sure that there is something responsible for our lives - soul, versushost, angel...) and ask them to give the water properties needed for something... water one time I quite a lot experimented, but ro all this I hardly can tell immediately...

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Sun Feb 17, 2013 23:27

Hello,Roman.Thank you for giving me extremely useful information.The question arose.Please tell me if you don't mind)how much correct information about water treatment with a shungite("flaky stone"), and does it make sense?Write it after the treatment the stone becomes "alive",rich in minerals and has healing properties.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 0:28

Many of the minerals mined from the Earth carry its informational imprint. Especially these prints occur in minerals having a crystal lattice when it is formed, the molecules at the nodes exactly the same as in the water clusters to record information. The longer the grating is formed, the more quality imprinted in her information - one thing to freezing a few days a hot breed, and quite another - the growing millions of years crystal (the same as quartz, for example, is called the astral skin of the planet - it absorbs only pure vibration). Another aspect - not everywhere can be formed certain minerals - crystals, for example, grow only where there is no contamination and vibration. That is, different types of minerals carry different information components. It is therefore logical that the shungite gives water the properties that You describe - except that the chemical composition of the question - if so, then over time these substances will be washed out of pores and, thus, not all of shungit will have this property - some are depleted (e.g., found in streams, rivers and other water bodies or used for some time).

By the way, at the same time simultaneously answered another question:
Алексей Кузнецов wrote:PS What is the to take crystal - mountain or artificially grown?
Artificially grown crystal of anything carries information imprint reigning in the laboratory of technological chaos. Well at least a weak imprint - growing up-they are much faster than these)))

Анатол

Post by Анатол » Wed May 29, 2013 13:19

Is it possible accelerating structuring through the use of 3 minerals: shungite, silicon, quartz one set? And what value when structuring the development of a water (use 3 studentato filter or reverse osmosis)?
Thank you!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 29, 2013 14:16

Анатол wrote:is it Possible accelerating structuring through the use of 3 minerals: shungite, silicon, quartz one set?
Is it possible the acceleration of high-quality painting one wall in three different painters with different paint in buckets? The minerals structure the water in different ways, so the result will be a cocktail with the averaged structure - only that does not contradict any of the stones. In the end cleaning the information structure of water in the vessel will be added and the confrontation between the structuring charges. Most likely, in the end, the water quality will be much better than any stone of the trio, but the time will need more.
Анатол wrote:And what value when structuring the development of a water (use 3 studentato filter or reverse osmosis)?
Impurities will be much less, hence they will prevent the formation of clusters with the target structure much less.
Анатол wrote:Thank you!
This is just my personal opinion.