Air.

ЗОМБИ
Re: The Air.

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:32

forgot to unsubscribe, Янтарь5Е sent to service for repairs, plus sent him fan Zalman, now it is very quiet at low speed

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 07, 2012 20:30

I've tried a bunch of fans (for V4)
preference yet gave Termaltake 80x80 with speed control, however likewise runs quietly and China high quality with magnetic bearings on the end bearing is designed for 24 volt power supply and powered from a 12volt. (i.e. speed is less than estimated, the sound is very quiet). But this is due to the fact that the device allows weak low speed cooling.
Accordingly, the wear at low speed no should a very long time to serve.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 07, 2012 20:35

I meant that the Zalman was Krome Thermaltake at maximum speed (equal to)

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:23

got very good results in the "activation" of air
recipe: take water from the Izumrud-os. fill the ultrasonic humidifier. voila !

p.s. whispered in your ear that Icarus makes hydromonitor. a long time ago this idea is in the air.

more fun in the water for humidifier to add alchemical balm, or even her how to improve. Then it's piped and the air.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Jan 01, 2013 20:36

Искатель-2 wrote:got very good results in the "activation" of air
recipe: take water from the Izumrud-os. fill the ultrasonic humidifier. voila !
and obtained at the output of nedoboiko air

IMHO, pribororemontniy changes will be zero, ions are not added, only the humidity increases and (perhaps) all the "subtle things"

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:50

and obtained at the output of nedoboiko air
not have the goal of cleaning the air. costs dust Electrolux - http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?model ... hid=734595

*avno. once a week should be washed. once a month in acid. at the end of the week stinks of the swamp, due to the fact that the dust accumulated at the bottom of the barrel begins to bloom. in any water, and osmotic too.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:51

IMHO, pribororemontniy changes will be zero, ions are not added, only the humidity increases and (perhaps) all the "subtle things"
here you are right, I will now just tap to pour this miracle water from our state. because it loves us !

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:21

Watched this now new devices for the purification and ionization of air and don't even know for yourself whether it makes sense. I would think that air ionization is not needed, need it on the contrary deionization, but the main thing that is needed is to remove dust particles and grime. In this respect, all sorts of water devices are good, although they have some criticisms - flower water, and fine dust they do not always hold.
About ionizers I have developed a skeptical view, thanks to the past is not entirely successful experience. My father bought all sorts of chandeliers of Chizhevsky and more complex products with filters, but a side effect of their use was the fact that the room in which these things were used a year later he was after the fire - black layer of soot uniformly on the Windows, walls, ceiling. Of course these effects do not want to watch.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:00

in secret around the world. NGOs ICARUS makes conductive Hydromonitor. Analogues are not present.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Feb 14, 2013 0:46

Duplicates from the forum Michael
Q. Some time I teach HS in a room rich with negative ions (from the chandelier Chizhevskogo) - the feeling of energoremontnoe, of course, remarkably strong... sometimes I shock people essential exhalations through the hands)
But in the long term than it can threaten?
A (Michael_). in the long - term development of the different abilities and good health, if with normal food and good water (i.e. if the body has no excess toxins encountered by the flow of energy to cleanse itself is good, but the main thing is not pathologically long time, i.e. decades not years to come).
In other words, everything is fine, if no measures backward direction and constant regularity.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:27

Vladmoskva
as I understand it, a chandelier of Chizhevsky's not what you need, because a lot of corona discharge ozone is formed and a unipolar ionization, which dust strongly adheres to surfaces and not just falls on the floor

like bipolar ionization with a predominance of negative charges taxis-Янтарь5Е

if not right-correct, prove the opposite... if you want :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 14, 2013 14:16

The chandelier is different implementation.
bipolar - not taxis. No ionization is needed
the corona discharge may not be ozone - too.
The dust can be collected in the dust collector, not on the ceiling.
The trick is that in physics a big hole (hidden information) and need BB stimulation, which can be implemented in different ways, which will lead to changes locally in space. We can say that changing the physical parameters of the world in this place. We can say that this is nonsense, but as a simple example, again send to the experiences of Depalma, easily reproduced by his students. That showed a change (well, not from the chandeliers, but are close).
Example you can also result the same as with water pinwheel effect on the water. And the air in the room too.
Consequences for example for biological objects there are tangible (and biological, too, and register), but in the case of turntables, there is no discharge, dust collection and ionization, although the phenomena are similar.
Bipolar ionizer will activate two parameters at once, and since in this world the advantage (artificially created krivost) one, it is wise to improve living conditions to intensify it more.
All have Schauberger.
But to someone something to prove I'm not going to - just no time :) I such nonsense are not engaged for a long time.
Those who need it will hear

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Feb 14, 2013 21:35

Михаил_ wrote:Bipolar ionizer will activate two parameters at once, and since in this world the advantage (artificially created krivost) one, it is wise to improve living conditions to intensify it more.
and here-there-and-here-and-there, better to buy bipolar, buy air ion counter, rip off the sticker from the regulators and polarity to set the polarity according to the specific application...

the rest-layman,
I guess you're right, kachery-smashery, though again in the Institute come to learn, to electronics and all sorts of physics
Михаил_ wrote:But someone to prove something I'm not going to - just no time :) I such nonsense are not engaged for a long time.
Those who need it will hear
you any arguments, links, explanations use, and it turns out like in a cult -- which I am in charge here, everyone knows my opinion rather than all the other Nitsche not say (or say not to the end), do I have bude you happiness...
I'm here for example hear but can not understand, and my understanding is needed for finding correlations... Dada, for instance I use mobiles or cars and don't really know what's inside of them... but with them easier, have text, have read, understood
Владмосква wrote:classes of HS
and what is it?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:16

ЗОМБИ wrote:you have at least some arguments, links, explanations use, and it turns out like in a cult -- which I am in charge here, everyone knows my opinion rather than all the other Nitsche not say (or say not to the end), do I have bude you happiness...
Well, don't do it. Makes someone?
ЗОМБИ wrote:I here for example hear but can not understand, and my understanding is needed for finding correlations... Dada, for instance I use mobiles or cars and don't really know what's inside of them... but with them easier, have text, have read, understood
So how does mobile works?
ЗОМБИ wrote:and what is it?
Gymnastics of Hermes. Super effective thing, personal experience talking.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:05

So I kind of gave links to the names of people and outlined specifically their point of view, and a mosaic of facts existing nezavisimo from what I think. Well, I have no time to collect the report from the links, sorry.... moreover, sometimes they are simply not at hand, there are saved documents or other data or even on a different computer. Besides, I touched on this topic in the aspect related technologies in General, was hoping that understand what I'm saying, well, if not-then come back to it later, when it will be freer with the time for detailed explanations.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:24

Андрей С. wrote:Well, don't do it. Makes someone?
antene, my dear, so it will not go, I say it turns out totalitarianism in this approach... "take it on faith, you do not want-do not"
Андрей С. wrote:so how does mobile works?
it kakbe example, I don't need it really, I'm not going for the sake of debate and discussion to do an empty search I don't need information.

Michael_
in my opinion in a situation of shortage of time sufficient to result in a list of materials to read, you can still order read to indicate that... such as "to understand what I'm talking about please read A, B, C"
You doing it, give keywords, but without order and (usually) not on the list...

do not strain, as you decide - so you decide

in General, of course thank you... sincerely, the Zombies :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:21

I know what it is :) I (not only me) spoiled detailed answers Andrei Patrushev...

ask him whatever, he'll chew and put in his mouth... for which he had great thanks and respect to all :ay

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Nov 10, 2013 13:50

Accidentally walked into this topic, sometimes it is necessary to review all sections of the forum can be a lot of discoveries to make.
Will share their experiences.

I'm a fan of cleaning the air. I have at work and at home Boneco 1355N, simple disk sink with large disks.
It significantly reduces the level of suspended dust in the air. If it is dust in the night covers uncleared things, like the CD, but now it is not.
But for a quiet room sink slightly noisy. It is necessary to use not the maximum. And of course, to disassemble, lubricate.
I think to replace the fan. The more that Michael already outlined the quiet options.

Unlike ultrasonic humidifiers, the disc cleaning the air evaporates the moisture, not spray it. Therefore, the disk around the sink does not appear to be puddles of water and white patches of scale on contrast ultrasound.

As it cleaning the air, of course, the water gets dirty, have to change, not only to pour, and the wheels cleaned. But the fuss is worth it. This is a real alternative to a robot cleaner, which should reduce the level of dust in the room between cleaning normal vacuum cleaner.

As for the ionizer, I have been super-plus (cheaper than super plus turbo), it has two mode of work intensity, so the maximum is not childish smelled of ozone. I certainly understand that the odour level far below the danger level, but generally strained, and I turned it off. Besides, he hissed.

From the chandelier Chizhevskogo, too, had to be abandoned because of the noise. The model was ELION-132С, in the form of palm leafs. The high voltage generator clicked and not allowed to sleep. As I understand it, unlike water BSL-med ions in the air much more malovodie, so it is necessary to ionize directly there where people in the ionization of an empty room makes no sense, even if you come in 10 minutes. So if you go back to the chandelier, you have to take out the generator on the balcony, for example, or seriously insulate. Who knows if it is possible to divide the high voltage generator and holgado long cable, for example 20 meters?

Now I have a six-month old baby, well I went into the topic, tell me whether it is necessary to think seriously about ionization nursery?
let's say to drink water with a negative ORP is normal, not normal not to drink water with a negative ORP.
Tell me the correct ionizer is also important?

About air purifiers, have long studied the forums, people believe that photocatalytic method is the most correct. Was the filter Airlife S-50 but clogged. Forums basically dragged over ticinum, for example MC707VM, which included consumables for seven years. Often compared with Airlife, right battle of the giants. But the price is very bite...<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 05, 2013 21:22

A good solution something like the SSP-350.... (the price too bites :) )
cheap - ionizer and air washing.
there is a second problem, in addition to ionization, it dried literally "dead" air, normally after the very moist air to other places of the land, I feel that I just "dry" skin and all otherwise feeling well, so I put the air unit on max. humidity (still not achieved, because the external inflow-outflow, etc.). Consumables at the sink is zero.
Aerolites have a few pieces, well the smell of the kill, to work all the time - a little noisy in the hallway is fine.....
PS if the air is moistened, then dust shiiiiiine less.... water consumption in the heating season is fantastic for moisturizing

Масенка

Post by Масенка » Mon Jan 06, 2014 19:27

Hello)
We bought a regular home ultrasonic humidifier cheap. The humidity really gets to breathe easier immediately, and hands dry. BUT! I like it hear!!! I downright pressure on the ears of the ultrasound and a headache after a couple hours of constant work. Night impossible to sleep when the humidifier is turned on. My husband and cats no reaction. At first I thought that I had read about the dangers of ultrasound (very sensitive), but then empirically checked, did not include his day - was it all at once.. In the store not take back, saying, was in use :(
Tell me who is at home ultrasonic humidifiers? You can feel them? Not bad from them?

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:00

Lord. and has anyone tested this ? owner already 1997. Didn't anybody check ?
interestno..... ie stupidly printed on the printer, hung on the walls....
According to research Heppner O. (1989) the effect of the form of the cross of life leads to another observed phenomenon - the increase in the concentration of negative ions in the surrounding space. The location of the six crosses with a height of 12 cm or their photocopies on the walls of the living room, cause in a few hours, increasing the number of negatively charged ions into the air to a level approximately appropriate to their content in the mountains or the sea.
here

the Energy pyramid. Magic rod and star pendulum
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3698862

cross of life is this thing - can paste in word and print 6 pieces

http://cs319017.vk.me/v319017138/6f7/imvMLXBCtKQ.jpg

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Wed Aug 20, 2014 22:11

interested about air ionization says:
(Shironosov, SIC Icarus)

[youtube][/youtube]

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Jan 26, 2016 19:29

The world's best device for cleaning the air of Alexander Borisenko from Karaganda. From all kinds of impurities, has a smell of ozone, not the ozone in hospitals recovering. Because it creates a plasma within fractions of a second.
http://c.online-expo2017.com/blog/absalutecology/
www.absalutecology.com/video.php
Personally with the author of the sign and in my place of work is.
I discovered that Sacred shapes from the foil under his opposite voltage grounding Salmoe create a field of positive Orgone, etc.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Jan 26, 2016 19:30

АндрейШвец

Post by АндрейШвец » Mon Jul 18, 2016 19:56

Сергей Ивлев wrote:
I can't view the video. Can perezalit?