Air.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Air.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jan 18, 2012 22:41

Михаил_ wrote:by the way offtopic. since I started a topic about water, about air. There are for example interesting filters for air, chandelier Chizhevskogo adapater I use an Airlife 80-Yiwu (with ioniser) and going to the city to put stationary on the outer wall of the house. (the outdoor unit is hung as air conditioning).
Let's share information,reviews.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: The Air.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 23:25

http://test.vozdyx.ru/?m=2
http://www.climatis.ru/shop/ventilation ... NT_ID=9304
http://www.fantom-climat.ru/airflow/sfera.html
http://sfera21.com/pvu.html
(as far as I know, the first and last links - the producers themselves, PP1-tested good, especially the aforementioned version with a built-in ionizer that really removes odors and dust)
there is still cleaning the air different types of advanced, reliability and service (some almost eternal, some need to change cartridges) all vents etc. They are also very good and helpful. More than.
By the way all this is true not only in the city.
And another wash of air along with humidity to increase (we are always too dry in homes, in countries with high natural humidity, such as the sea, the people almost gets wrinkles of aging with the advent of incline age - the skin does not dry out).
ie, we can certainly aregenerally, but sinks once everything comes out in one bottle.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 23:26

here is my http://test.vozdyx.ru/index.php?m=4&t=17
somehow, from the first page to be found
Him at once to change the upper filters (cheap, lifetime from several months to a year or more, depending on how often include).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 23:27

on the websites there are articles about the problems of air cleaning and so on.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 13:48

At home I have a year somewhere there are two "Super plus IVF"(took here - http://www.ecology-21.ru/catalogue/ionizators/879.html) is an air purifier with a function of ionization and ozonation. Can be used as the ionizer with a small console, which is included in the set.
The filter is there not replaceable(reusable) that has to be washed every week, as the plates narostaet layer of dust mm thickness(there is an indicator lamp that shows the need for cleaning, but since I have them both hidden from the prying eyes and hands, we have to focus on listening - if contaminated plates starts crackling, the night he very well heard 8) ). Nobody suggest such a thing to use at the same time with incense sticks(the ones that are ignited and smolder) - then it is very difficult to wash the filter.

I can say that the child ceased to be infection of children.kindergarten(previously, each burst had to be treated, now on lung syndromes like ' em is not), although the first few weeks after installation had all the crowd, apparently the abomination was taken out of the body. The house is NICE to breathe this is noted by everyone who comes to visit - the air is fresh(the house is new and prior to the installation of purifiers, some odors were present - the wood, the linoleum in the kitchen...).

The first time after you install all in the house I had very vivid dreams(especially the wife - she usually rarely remember dreams).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 19, 2012 17:34

к-13 wrote:my house for about a year somewhere in there are two "Super plus IVF"(took here - http://www.ecology-21.ru/catalogue/ionizators/879.html) is an air purifier with a function of ionization and ozonation.
Me too at work. Cleans the air of tobacco smell (even in a very smoky room), but it is very dangerous for fools and those who don't read the user manual. - When set to maximum in a smaller room, the ozone concentration becomes significantly higher than the MPC - you can catch pneumonia.
By the way, pneumonia is a fairly common result of thoughtless application of ionizers and ozone generators, :wiz either improper design or(and) install and configure...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 19:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:very dangerous for fools and those who don't read the user manual
Well, so foolish and vitamins to poison :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 21:13

from this point of view just mentioned above Airlife good for example, there is a UV lamp neoseiulus type. When the clock enable is not possible to ozoniruet room. The truth is a bit noisy IMHO (i.e. you can hear it, I want to not hear at all, so I want to hang an external system)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 20, 2012 13:03

K-13
Michael_
Andrei Patrushev
And somehow I got here this thing is awful:
http://www.ecology-21.ru/catalogue/ochi ... a/909.html
It and take myself.
Last edited by Димас on Fri Jan 20, 2012 14:08, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 13:22

it is quite possible. Unfortunately I have not been able to verify the comparative performance in field tests.
Just a number of outdoor supply products with more or less affordable prices is not very large. I now they are interested in, and not only for city but for country houses, although there the air is clean and there is no industry for hundreds of miles no, but the dust is everywhere, and brought on top of hundreds of kilometers is also sometimes drops out (it was especially noticeable last summer on the background of smoke - we had no smoke and its odor, but in the pool fell ash and soot).
In the normal mode to which we are accustomed to - you always want to have fresh air even in winter (relatively speaking well open the window. We even frost does not close tightly window (I mean to proventriculus)
So I want to make the inflow more powerful, slightly warmed for winter and with the filter.
And aerolife took a cheap quick and easy solution.
From the point of view of ecology of the room, in my opinion, at least one of the cleaner should be water (a La air washing) for extra moisture. You can certainly put the steam generator, but I do at least once like.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Jan 20, 2012 22:39

http://www.atmostech.ru/catalog/29/31 I have this and moisturizers. Quite a strong smell of ozone.

Universal air purifier-ionizer "ATMOS" is designed for universal use in residential areas with power source 220, and in the car from the mains 12 V (cigarette lighter). The device has compact dimensions, modern design and high performance. It is designed for use in rooms up to 50 cubic meters, as well as to neutralize the negative impact of domestic electrical appliances.

The device operation is based on the principle of electrostatic air cleaning with simultaneous ionization. The device efficiently rids the air of harmful particles, bacteria, viruses, allergens, dust, soot, tobacco smoke and exhaust from road transport. Special electrodes to provide the necessary the Sanitary-and-hygienic norms ionisation of the air (tested by the air ion counter Sapphire 3K), which has a beneficial effect on human health at home and in the car. Additionally, a new system of aromatization of air which will allow the user to enjoy the flavors supplied. Aromaplastie already saturated with aromas and tightly Packed, so that it is sufficient to open the packaging and install the plate into the instrument. "ATMOS" stands the ultra-modern design with a variety of painted hull (metallic silver, dark metallic grey), as well as easily removable dust-collecting plate, which is elementary dismantled (1-2 seconds) and cleaned from dust and dirt. It also fixes the inadequacies of conditioned air, reduces fatigue and improves overall immunity of the body. Round-the-clock operation, high degree of reliability, two modes of operation, minimum power consumption, quiet operation and efficiency – qualities that distinguish universal air purifier-ionizer "ATMOS" from other similar products.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 20, 2012 23:01

Here, for example, an interesting alternative - bipolar ionizers. Read, everything is logical... :?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Feb 05, 2012 0:43

please give me a link to some more or less convenient funkcionalno not prevyschayuschuyu concentrations of ozone the home... absolutely no time to enter the topic air

as I understand need negative ions, cleaning from dust and moisture

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 05, 2012 13:23

intelligible about handmade in this area don't know. And do not think that homemade always appropriate. Ie, within reason. It is clear that high-tech piece of hardware in the home is not reproduced. And so more convenient and functional....
With regard to ozone - that is the General question. Just ionizer it does not have to produce at all. So there may not be this problem as a class.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:24

ZOMBIE
I bought this model, so far very pleased.
hydrates (water consumption 4 litres per 7-10 hours), runs quietly (compared to the boneko for example), ionization, sterilization. Replacement filters once a year will cost 1600 rubles. the Air is pleasant to inhale :) The apartment is very hot and dry, with the inclusion of the unit in the room gets noticeably cooler. You can turn off the humidifier and use only cleaning and Vice versa. Rejoice yet.

Сузи

Post by Сузи » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:48

Димас wrote:ZOMBIE
I bought this model, so far very pleased.
hydrates (water consumption 4 litres per 7-10 hours), runs quietly (compared to the boneko for example), ionization, sterilization. Replacement filters once a year will cost 1600 rubles. the Air is pleasant to inhale :) The apartment is very hot and dry, with the inclusion of the unit in the room gets noticeably cooler. You can turn off the humidifier and use only cleaning and Vice versa. Rejoice yet.
It is something much more expensive than the above...and what is the fundamental difference from the "Super-Plus-Eco C" for 1850?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Mar 19, 2012 13:28

Сузи wrote:It is something much more expensive than the above...and what is the fundamental difference from the "Super-Plus-Eco C" for 1850?
Well, maybe I'm just paranoid, but I think that really working and the quality of a thing (an air purifier/humidifier/ionizer/sterilizer) may not be worth 1850 RUB. moreover, in this model there is no function of hydration, which for me was a priority.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 0:28

has anybody used such http://www.ionization.ru/

interesting courses ie how often/difficult to clean them, customize

(I think to take in the car, at home and at work)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:08

PODSKAJITE!

many devices are fans, they spin left... they generated torsions? plastic fan generates torsions or only metal generated?

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30

ZOMBIE
Eka you "tailors" the :shock:Torsione and fans :roll:
I bought "Super-Plus-Eco C" good camera for the money and would recommend!
Ralb him put orgone cake so the apartment is ionized and organizirala :lol:

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Apr 04, 2012 13:11

Practices
the fan is spinning-hence torsonce :oops: in the thread about the SP there was a reference about what the grinder "bludgeons"... so I ask, can fan, too, "PANDUIT" :shock:

I want to take complex

home
(AIC GH-2162 or AIC KJF-20B06) + Yantar-5A
(while in the same room)

for cars
AIC GH-2130

for office
AIC XJ-2200

(some expenses bc )

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Apr 04, 2012 13:39

ZOMBIE
This site has more than a lively forum, all the questions damou answer you there:
http://www.ionization.ru/

Sleep and pradva was nicer ksat speaking from the "Super-Plus-Eco C"

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Apr 30, 2012 22:46

came Ambers,

5A like a plow

5E already blown away (lasted through the night and all), began to dig, something broke ( :ay ), tomorrow I will repair-diagnose, you may have warranty send it to the manufacturer (tag-I'm not broke, haha)

5T like plows, just as it is not very convenient and safe are made, have to upgrade the case

by the way, when you stick ORP meter under a stream of air from the Yantar-5A in the first mode, shows -1400mV, the second and third modes +1400mV

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Fri May 04, 2012 13:07

Haven't visited the forum. I will add my two cents. Just now bothered to buy a new "cleaner-improver of the air" for the house. Over time I came to the conclusion that the first thing to pay attention to, in addition to efficiency, it is no harm to health, bring new-fangled devices. This is the conclusion I came directly communicating and contacting with manufacturers and their products ( Super-plus, bipolar amber, Airlife, Plasmacluster a purifier, humidifier sharp ). Who should learn more about the experience of use – write. Theoretically, the required apparatus would be "cleaning the air" with a purification system. Such system ( humidifier – type air washer ( usually a rotating wheel in a water tray ) + HEPA ( though with questionable characteristics – class cleaning is often not specified, for Sharpe it is 10, which is not good ), usually equipped with Plasmacluster system bipolar ionization. But I was faced with the almost complete lack of publications on research of security in the Internet and foreign sites. There is evidence of the ability to clean the air from pollutants in the form of dust, bacteria, viruses but no studies on the safety for humans and animals! Sharp, for example, says ( read the answer of the representative of the company on one foreign forum ) that the OH radical - destroying bacteria and viruses easily formed only around viruses and unicellular and multicellular formation probability of compound clusters with different charged nucleus is low. But these are only words – that prevents to make/publish the missing data? http://sharp-world.com/corporate/news/080827.html Panasonic even boasts increased formation of radical is - the output of their "nano-products" com/technology-172962-To-build-health-nano-water-life-the-Panasonic-nanoe-technology-incoming.html">http://www.technologysonline.com/techno ... oming.html– it is not good, as it is with ozone and another oxidant, attributed the number of adverse events ( this primarily refers to the activation of reactions FLOOR ), leading to a natural increase in disease among the population. About the potential harm of excessive quantities of free radicals certainly heard many. To date, I managed to find evidence of a possible safety-only Samsung: http://samsungspi.com/wp-content/upload ... 002637.jpg
Interested in the opinion of concerned members of the forum... az<