Water purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: water Purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:22

Ланцелот wrote:Why vagavita out of answers.
She(it) :) no answers is the seller, not the developer. :?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:58

So maybe vagavita'll check with the developer, issues interesting and you want to still get answers!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:15

Михаил_ wrote:about the delay - thanks for the comment, did not occur although it was not difficult.
Michael, share the knowledge!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:30

By the way, finally to the end I looked at all their videos on the site... :)
Gusman there are frankly crap about the water... we Have in the lab a bunch of different water samples investigated (the biological value, structure, clusters, klasteroobrazuyuschie ions), including brought light to the samples... There are better, there are worse, there is just water (I mean bottled). Arkhyz, by the way, is one of the best (he's the worst named). Of course, with a negative ORP is not just to keep it. However, in Kamens-Uralsky we establish the process - will be water and juices with a negative ORP to produce (due to saturation with atomic hydrogen). But I'm not that - looks very bad when the audience for idiots accept and carry all pseudo-scientific nonsense...
But Shishova great lights. :ay
About counterfeit developer also che was not in that steppe reached. The devices though are identical, but, as I understand it, the filter element of the other. Then what's the viruses that "all change." The filter element should only aluminium hydroxide to detain, not viruses. And viruses and germs are killed by electrocution...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43

водавита wrote:And about the Thames - that's what distinguishes electrochemistry: you can take the two electrodes and drop into the water and put it in the socket or will a managed process according to the incorporated program.
Well, well... :) But our colleague Vladimir Nikonov was in England and argues that there are also very smart people live... :wink:

водавита

Post by водавита » Sat Jan 21, 2012 13:52

Ланцелот wrote:Why vagavita out of answers.
What are the answers??? I just have no ability to sit constantly in the forum.

водавита

Post by водавита » Sat Jan 21, 2012 14:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:well, Well... And here our colleague Vladimir Nikonov was in England and argues that there are also very smart people live...
I mean what is electrochemistry for wastewater treatment in our country, she also developed, and there is a very difficult section of electrochemistry for the preparation of drinking water, where it is not all easy to oxidize, and to make all useful in this water for human remains in the water, and all the extra (now found in the water more than 10 million of the chemical. substances) to clean up. This difficult problem was solved in the Military.-med. Academy decades under the leadership of one of the leading electrochemistry of the country Barabanova V. And by the Way.. technology "monocab electrochemical treatment of water with neutral pH and soluble anode" has only Russia and smart in England to have never reached. We are constantly sent to this country Bsli.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jan 21, 2012 16:22

vagavita
what are the answers???
Ланцелот wrote:vagavita And You have heated water with a negative ORP
Quote:
in this case, water remains a potential -70 mV
or heard somewhere?
Михаил_ wrote:perhaps there is still a difference with what potential it began to heat up???....
Here are two questions from two people.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Jan 21, 2012 23:22

And tell me about the wire and magiciana interestingly, Andrew is a very well-formulated questions....

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:48

the Yip
Тяфа wrote:And me about the wire and magiciana interestingly, Andrew is a very well-formulated questions....
водавита wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:But I wonder - why at the bottom of a piece of wire, twisted into a ring and why emanicipate water before pouring?
Blom use 7 years. Wire ring need to ensure that the water in the reactor was not chaotic, but definitely 7, was 8 times the interelectrode space during the cleaning cycle.
Water passed through magnetic funnel changes its structure and it is necessary only to make it easier to remove the mud all the excess of water according to the program incorporated in the control unit.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:03

I bought the device home and started to use the water to taste pleasant.
Prior to that, we have such devices was not only the filters of various types and outliner.
Go,drink occasionally,seen the body like a negative ORP :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Jan 22, 2012 13:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:vagavita wrote(a):Wire ring need to ensure that the water in the reactor was not chaotic, but definitely 7, was 8 times the interelectrode space during the cleaning cycle.
Very interesting - why??? There's actually the airlift (gas bubbles produced during electrolysis) is very powerfully drives the water between the electrodes. And if we could directly see the movement of the water, you would see something similar to tor. So this piece of junk, IMHO, it is the organization of the movement of water is useless. Then why is it necessary? By the way, would have been more effective a few electrodes to bend so that the water was in motion, since this rectilinear motion is inevitably the formation of "pockets" where the mass transfer will be difficult.

Michael_ wrote(a):and about the delay - thanks for the comment, did not occur although it was not difficult.I would be very grateful, if share reasons.

vagavita wrote(a):Water passed through magnetic funnel changes its structure and it is necessary only to make it easier to remove the mud all the excess water
Very interesting - why??? As I wrote above, it's exactly the opposite...

Quote:about the funnel I perceived - as an information eraser (destructurization)And the meaning? Electrolysis is a much better eraser and destructurization...

I mean these questions!!!!

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:17

Hello everybody! I have a bagel 10 years have not lived :) Or rather not lived even one year between the fibers began to form deep cracks. Exploited exactly as shown in the video with the official. site.
Andrey Kabanov
Andrew, You wrote that components you have, how much the bagel cost?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jan 24, 2012 13:02

Accessories we can buy, but so far we did not take them due to the fact that only started with the sale of BSL. The anode is 400 RUB, the filters will update. Generally manufacturers of several of BSL, they are including filters, we focused on those that produces Vita, as more qualitative, although they are more expensive than others.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Tue Jan 24, 2012 14:13

Filter costs 500 rubles.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Jan 24, 2012 15:19

Thank you! Soon order :)

водавита

Post by водавита » Wed Jan 25, 2012 16:46

Ланцелот wrote:I regret that the AFP took, and later found out that there are conductivity meters.
Guys!!! With Empotrada a complete ambush! Basically a crappy marriage(especially China and Korea). Need to buy mandatory health checks on freshly water from BSL. They all show a +, but they have a problem. In Moscow and Peter it is better to take on the website www.moemgorod.ru firm "MARTINI" model ORP-57. Is 3990=. But also be sure to check it out. And yet, do not pursue multifunctional devices that measure in addition to ORP and pH, TDS, etc.. ORP and temperature - nothing more. This is much safer, and that each dimension should your electrode, your solutions, your techniques, etc.. With ORP meters will be enough complications as only to it the necessary solutions for calibration, rinsing, storage eletrodos, buffer, etc.. in General it's a toy instrument (Owmetry). More or less normal device lower level starts from 20000=(electrode - pure platinum), and in laboratories are devices have thousands and thousands of euros. It is very thin dimension. All Owmetry from 3 to 10000= Rublev - home version of showing the overall picture of pelusa and minus. Personally convinced in reputable laboratory . Their signature shows -569,6 , and my -340. Plus they have +of 404.3 and my +220. Think about it.....

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Jan 25, 2012 19:22

водавита wrote:
Ланцелот wrote:I regret that the AFP took, and later found out that there are conductivity meters.
Guys!!! With Empotrada a complete ambush! Basically a crappy marriage(especially China and Korea).
No need to ascribe to me that I didn't say, especially in his treatment.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 25, 2012 19:25

you just have to understand that it is a capricious instrument, and if it's cheap, not professional of course...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Jan 25, 2012 22:08

vagavita
Also you need to understand how much the same was the water of the original ORP after when heated in the kettle it was -70. Me as the owner of BSL also interested in this issue.

водавита

Post by водавита » Thu Jan 26, 2012 16:21

Воффка wrote:And to understand how much the same was the water of the original ORP after when heated in the kettle it was -70. Me as the owner of BSL also interested in this issue.
Neg. the potential of produced water if stored properly lasts for 2-3 days, naturally decreasing to zero and then goes positive. If you fill the kettle with water svezhemorozhenuju(-250mV,-500mV), then when heated at 90 deg. will remain negative. potential (whatever, it's still great), and if the water 2, day 3 left -100, -50mV , then naturally the water goes into a small plus, which in any case is better than +200, +400 mV.

Практик

Post by Практик » Thu Jan 26, 2012 20:23

Interested in the opinions of those who Formosan Downey enjoys Blom:

In General after a certain time(1-2-3months) not boring the procedure of the cooking water in the filter?
Still minutes 20цать this case is...

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jan 26, 2012 20:59

Практик wrote:Interested in the opinion of those who Formosan Downey enjoys Blom:in General after a certain time(1-2-3months) not boring the procedure of the cooking water in the filter?
After one month not yet tired...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Jan 26, 2012 21:03

How to say 20, I've been on for two cycles running, and it is 40min. :) Measurements of Michael during one cycle turns out negative ORP of less than two (with readings ORP meters can be found in Ref. branch), and two runs according to instructions are allowed. Yes, the equipment a little outdoorsy type, but in General do not bother, if we consider BSL the opportunity to move anywhere and the quality of the water outlet, so all a fairy tale :)

PS Now replayed in mind at all stages of work with the filter and I even like to do it all for the sake of obtaining good water.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Feb 05, 2012 21:29

I also do not napryazhno, though the bagel got pouchitsa much!