Water purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Тяфа
Re: water Purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jan 19, 2012 23:23

Andrei Patrushevyou know what , I actually bought this filter because it You and Michael are, so do not carp :?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jan 19, 2012 23:25

But if raised above Your questions will be competently answered manufacturers, that would be wonderful, I am definitely interested, and also all those who are just thinking about purchasing this miracle :wink:

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jan 19, 2012 23:29

Владимирович wrote:And after processing in BSL water boiling in the kettle gives the scale?
Yes, and it is strong.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 20, 2012 0:01

Тяфа wrote:, Andrei Patrushev, you know what, I actually bought this filter because it You and Michael are, so do not carp
Do not even think to complain about. :? Just natural curiosity. :oops:

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:55

Тяфа wrote:Yes, and it is strong
And after aquafor no no scale in the kettle or the iron...in like So before BSL water probably should be filtered.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:07

Димас wrote:So before BSL water probably should be filtered.
Well then do a lot of time to get there and so with all sorts of assemblies, perelivami, flushes have something to do :(

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:22

Practices
Yes, I will be testing in the office, according to the results accomplish your goal. For me the main criterion - a delicious tea :) If the water is of high quality, fine Chinese tea will be delicious (and I'm a big fan and longtime admirer of this case). Here are today brought to the office a package with samples of different varieties, mostly autumn collection, let's see :)
Last edited by Димас on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:28, edited 1 time in total.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:27

Andrey Kabanovand expenditure materialist BSL you, too, can be purchased?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 20, 2012 14:14

Yes.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 20, 2012 15:40

Tea with the water brewing will not work...turns out you can't heat it, more heat can be, but all the beneficial properties of water will be lost :cry:

водавита

Post by водавита » Fri Jan 20, 2012 16:21

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Water passed through magnetic funnel changes its structure and it is necessary only to make it easier to remove the mud all the excess water

Very interesting - why??? As I wrote above, it's exactly the opposite...
Data from the patent owner Gorshkov A. S., electrochemistry too tricky a thing to read on the website http://www.bsl-med.ru in the folder "Articles" -"the Life - movement of water in the body" , there are many answers to the questions, because it was written by the developers of this device, which actually came up with this purification technology at the Military medical Academy in St. Petersburg in a closed NIL-7 from 1967 to 1992. It is quite different from the technology receive live and dead water (as it was the previous step in electrochemistry), and BSL issues always pH neutral or very slightly alkaline (7-8). In addition to this improves still the whole heap of options water. I advise everyone to read who is interested in "BSL-Med-1".

водавита

Post by водавита » Fri Jan 20, 2012 16:31

Димас wrote:Tea with the water brewing will not work...turns out you can't heat it, more heat can be, but all the beneficial properties of water will be lost

Just the tea is brewed perfectly!!! Only water no need to boil, and bring to a boil (not the "white" key, 90-95°). in this case, water remains a potential of -70 mV, i.e. all properties of water remain. By the way, the tea companies that use this water delighted with the taste of the tea. They say that when the conventional welding (any) water goes into a tea per cent max.60-70 percent. enzymes and when Bolnoy to 90 percent.!!! So you can brew tea, coffee, herbs ......

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 20, 2012 17:17

vagavita
Well, fine, green, white and yellow tea can be brewed 85-87 degrees...Now preparing for the first trial batch of water. After the reactor, the water became opaque and serotoninto in appearance. Skip it through the filter, it flows quite slowly. Tried to set fire to the foam on the surface of the water, it explodes very funny claps :) Hmm..don't really imagine a tea company (more tea club), which for their guests preparing this water. There is the Strait of water per day...is too big the Reactor should be 200 litres 8)
Last edited by Димас on Fri Jan 20, 2012 20:55, edited 1 time in total.

водавита

Post by водавита » Fri Jan 20, 2012 18:56

Димас wrote:Well, fine, green, white and yellow tea can be brewed 85-87 degrees...Now preparing for the first trial batch of water. After the reactor, the water became opaque and serotoninto in appearance. Skip it through the filter, flows quite slowly
After the reactor water is always transparent, the sludge at the top. Much "donut" it is not necessary to tighten and when it is preparing (boiling) do not bareboat "lemon", not more than one third of a teaspoon and then carefully and repeatedly(10-15 times), rinse ,squeeze. This in order to rinse out the rest of "lemon". The first water should be drained, or water your flowers.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Fri Jan 20, 2012 19:22

And what is the cost of consumables with BSL ?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Jan 20, 2012 19:30

водавита wrote:Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):Water passed through magnetic funnel changes its structure and it is necessary only to make it easier to remove the mud from all the extra videocan I wonder - what??? As I wrote above, it turns out the exact opposite... the Data from the patent owner Gorshkov A. S., electrochemistry too tricky a thing to read on the website http://www.bsl-med.ru in the folder "Articles" -"the Life - movement of water in the body" , there are many answers to the questions
to this question the answer there :?

Tell me, and a bagel after use can simply be washed in running water and set into place, or it must be in the water until the next use (taking into account that the filter I use every day)?

водавита

Post by водавита » Fri Jan 20, 2012 19:40

Тяфа wrote:Tell me, and a bagel after use can simply be washed in running water and set into place, or it must be in the water until the next use (taking into account that the filter I use every day)?
You can, but then every day you need to boil the bagel at least 5-10 minutes just in water, and once a week, always with pineapples. The cleaning cycle is 20 minutes, so boil for 5-10 min no problem.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 20, 2012 21:01

водавита wrote:First obtained the water should be drained, or water your flowers
Awesome...I have 3 mugs vykoukal. :shock: The taste-nothing so soft..appeared lower density or something..it Seemed to barely noticeable smell of ozone. Straining routine with cleaning of a donut. Through a simple filter Aquaphor miss? ORP will not become confused on the way? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 20, 2012 21:40

водавита wrote:Data from the patent owner Gorshkov A. S., electrochemistry too tricky a thing
It we was not about electrochemistry and the electrochemistry magnievye before - does this make sense, and what is it - maybe even harm... :shock:
Of course, I have read it all before you buy, vagavita, BSL-MED. These questions I asked in the email to the developer but received no response, so I was hoping that he's got something we weakned, :wink: since we have the rule is all that is on sale must have direct supervision...
By the way, the first idea of this water treatment was used by the British - they of the Thames its so clean - put in a few rows of metal chain, to which one serves the appropriate voltage... :?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Jan 20, 2012 22:36

vagavitaon the first page of this topic, Logik posted a video in BSL (I think it was competing with your company), so here they are on video saying that this bagel you can just wash before using and the water, like she is a sanitizer, you are saying that it is necessary to boil, the instruments themselves are the same..... unclear....

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:04

водавита wrote:Only water no need to boil, and bring to a boil (not the "white" key, 90-95 deg.)
IMHO too much. If glass teapot on a spirit lamp, the gurgling, you can define different types of gurgling. If electric, the better the controller 80 degrees.

vagavita And You have heated water with a negative ORP
this case remains in the water potential of -70 mV
or heard somewhere?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:31

perhaps there is still a difference with what potential it began to heat up???....

водавита

Post by водавита » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:35

Тяфа wrote:on the first page of this topic, Logik posted a video in BSL (I think it was competing with your company), so here they are on video saying that this bagel you can just wash before using and the water, like she is a sanitizer, you are saying that it is necessary to boil, the instruments themselves are the same..... unclear....
On the website www.bsl-med.ru on chapters.str. about conquer. the firm is a patent holder of video, listen to what he says. And about the filter, they are unable to steal, complete bullshit. It will be in any case to collect and including dead organic matter in treated water indicator - permanganate oxidation will be higher than the MPC. Therefore, the "teacher" of kankariya of the company that is now engaged in the FAS , was novotels tops and teaching the people to gargle, but do not boil (that should be). And about the Thames - that's what distinguishes electrochemistry: you can take the two electrodes and drop into the water and put it in the socket or will a managed process according to the incorporated program.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:53

vagavitathank you , will boil.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:18

Why vagavita out of answers.