Water purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: water Purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 23:13

do not understand. It's a different thing, not a hindrance. And the third and fourth :) ORP good for her. Moreover, the lecture BSL-ovsky rightly said - depends on water, and events in the world (!) a run gives negative ORP and gives you all.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Jan 18, 2012 23:42

Michael_
And I realized, attentively watched..night...Yes, if not difficult,please bring,just tell me in advance when I jumped in the office with the device.
Lancelot
the Yip
Thanks for the feedback! just think how much you need me and my family, this device. Can this water to the baby to give, and indeed, how much it is all justified...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 23:54

Baby water should give many months. The first time he breast milk enough, it is for him and food and drink.

In General, I would not recommend the child take any other water. Well, you can't BSL, and emerald or something similar.
Bottled, including "specially for children" water, often dirty water is worse, especially when you consider how much plastic she spent time and what is actually done.
Water of course is better reverse osmosis with a mineralizer quality, then emerald or BSL-eat like your wand to stop it. Here's a good child.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Jan 18, 2012 23:58

Михаил_ wrote:is not understood. It's a different thing, not a hindrance.
So individual models and ORP measure. It turns out cheaper and takes up less space than 3-4 device that I need. :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 0:00

well, if it's not China - it's better not this "all in one", but otherwise Yes. but then this is not conductometer and multimeter to water

Практик

Post by Практик » Thu Jan 19, 2012 0:11

demAs
Thanks for the feedback! just think how much you need me and my family, this device. Can this water to the baby to give, and indeed, how much it is all justified...
Exactly and I have the same thoughts...
Ask yourself the question what "strain" in this device,...the campaign is the technology elektrotekhnicheskoi processing(but fully admit that it's from my dullness in this thread :) )

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Jan 19, 2012 0:12

Михаил_ wrote:well, if it is not China
If memory serves - Korea.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Jan 19, 2012 0:17

Practices
Here I also :) Still very confused by the color of water and foam...Head, and I realize that there is an electrochemical reaction, but to drink IT, even after skimming the foam, then...brrr...But I am a scholar...more on emotion perceived. Aesthetics to me is not enough... :) But I repeat once again that it is emotions, I just the process do not really understand the very concept of ORP is too far for me. To learn more...

Практик

Post by Практик » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:10

demAs
Although I am a humanist...more on emotion perceived. Aesthetics to me is not enough...
So everything like me az
learn and Learn more...
Well, you have access to everything(as the employee) and to the device and to the measuring device, so that the PTS are waiting for your humanitarian opinion :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:27

view the video carefully, everything is well-explained.
Can also remove the water from my well to BSL-honey and after. Very clearly.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:48

Michael,
It would be interesting to see....

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:21

demAs
I particularly did not feel anything, the taste after my Bsla, gives the hospital a bit.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:09

the hospital gives away (well, something that is not so at all) at high initial contamination - a reason to BSL apply any filter system.
by the way in a few hours, some of the content will gladly precipitate. on the walls

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:54

Михаил_ wrote:by the way in a few hours, some of the content will gladly precipitate. on the walls
After BSL? And BSL can then pass the water through a regular Aquaphor? Does this make sense?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jan 19, 2012 13:31

Димас wrote:is it Possible this water to the baby to give, and indeed, how much it is all justified...
my drink (2.5 years child)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jan 19, 2012 13:34

Димас wrote:Still very confused by the color of water and foam...Head, and I realize that there is an electrochemical reaction, but to drink IT, even after skimming the foam, then...brrr...But I am a scholar...more on emotion perceived. Aesthetics to me is not enough...
I am also a humanist and hesitated for a long time with the purchase, won the opinion of the forum. Water after all cleaning is completely transparent, don't worry. The more that you have in the office such a device is, try it and decide for yourself.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jan 19, 2012 13:36

Михаил_ wrote:Can also remove the water from my well to BSL-honey and after. Very clearly.
Владимирович wrote:Michael,It would be interesting to see....
join :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Jan 19, 2012 16:24

Димас wrote:And BSL can then pass the water through a regular Aquaphor? Does this make sense?
It is better to. What is actually done in most installations. When I saw the Emerald to soul was in shock. The shower water flowing through the filter. :(
Last edited by Ланцелот on Thu Jan 19, 2012 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 19, 2012 17:23

But I wonder - why at the bottom of a piece of wire, twisted into a ring and why emanicipate water before pouring? About the wire any observations I have.... :? But magiciana worldwide is used to prevent scale formation on the walls and pipes. That is, magiciana helps dissolve impurities. If the impurities remain in solution, thereby their sorption on aluminum hydroxide impossible, that is, it turns out that magiciana reduces the effectiveness of this installation. Perhaps some meaning in magnievye may take place after treatment with current... of course, I admit that there are other effects of magnetization, which play a key role in this setting, but I would like to hear about it from the developer. bi

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jan 19, 2012 17:59

Andrei Patrushev ...In addition, in the process of pouring water into the device BSL-MED, the water is subjected to magnetic treatment, which increases the solubility of carbonates of calcium and magnesium and prevents the pooling of water in these substances. Increases biological and chemical activity, oxygen concentration, increasing the acid-alkaline balance and its electrical conductivity, which, in the aggregate, intensificare process. (this is from the book manufacturers)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 19, 2012 18:23

the Yip
Yeah, :) but solubility increases for all impurities. Carbonates of calcium and magnesium, IMHO, is not useful impurities. According to research longevity contributes to the water is very low degree of mineralization (in the parameters standing close to the one that get reverse osmosis).
Тяфа wrote:Increases biological and chemical activity
- it's beautiful words. And what's behind it? In some contexts, increase biological and chemical activity can be deadly...
Тяфа wrote:oxygen concentration
- hardly it is indeed against the background of the products of electrolysis (the same oxygen and hydrogen).
Тяфа wrote:increases the acid-alkaline balance and its electrical conductivity
This phrase is generally in any gate not climbing... :? To put it simpler, does not make sense. :ay

водавита

Post by водавита » Thu Jan 19, 2012 20:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:But I wonder - why at the bottom of a piece of wire, twisted into a ring and why emanicipate water before pouring?
Blom use 7 years. Wire ring need to ensure that the water in the reactor was not chaotic, but definitely 7, was 8 times the interelectrode space during the cleaning cycle.
Water passed through magnetic funnel changes its structure and it is necessary only to make it easier to remove the mud all the excess of water according to the program incorporated in the control unit.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 21:15

about the funnel I perceived - as an information eraser (destructurization), and about the delay - thanks for the comment, did not think :) although it wasn't difficult.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Thu Jan 19, 2012 22:15

And after processing in BSL water boiling in the kettle gives the scale? And all BSL cope with the water with lots of iron and chalk ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 19, 2012 22:23

водавита wrote:Wire ring need to ensure that the water in the reactor was not chaotic, but definitely 7, was 8 times the interelectrode space during the cleaning cycle.
Very interesting - why??? There's actually the airlift (gas bubbles produced during electrolysis) is very powerfully drives the water between the electrodes. And if we could directly see the movement of the water, you would see something similar to tor. So this piece of junk, IMHO, it is the organization of the movement of water is useless. Then why is it necessary? :wiz
By the way, would have been more effective a few electrodes to bend so that the water was in motion, since this rectilinear motion is inevitably the formation of "pockets" where the mass transfer will be difficult.
Михаил_ wrote:and about the delay - thanks for the comment, did not occur although it was not difficult.
I would be very grateful, if share reasons. :)
водавита wrote:Water passed through magnetic funnel changes its structure and it is necessary only for to make it easier to remove the mud all the excess water
Very interesting - why??? :) As I wrote above, it's exactly the opposite...
about the funnel I perceived - as an information eraser (destructurization)
What's the point? Electrolysis is a much better eraser and destructurization... :ay
водавита wrote:Blom use 7 years.
I have nothing against, I also have and love (well, except the declared change for the better taste of tap water is untrue). I was just wondering. :?<