Water purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Тяфа
Re: water Purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Post by Тяфа » Sun Feb 05, 2012 21:31

vagavita, podckajite whether it is possible for example in the evening, pour water, leave for night to become room temperature and the next morning to carry out the cleaning process? I.e. can I leave the water in the device for a long time :roll:

водавита

Post by водавита » Tue Feb 07, 2012 17:07

Тяфа wrote:vagavita, podckajite whether it is possible for example in the evening, pour water, leave for night to become room temperature and the next morning to carry out the cleaning process? I.e. can I leave the water in the device for a long time
Can

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Feb 07, 2012 21:54

Vagavita, tell me, please, why the phones of the organization, BSL-MED, is not working.
From the site http://www.bsl-medreka.ru/pages/
Do you have them? Can't get neither to them nor to the representative.

водавита

Post by водавита » Sat Feb 11, 2012 21:07

Терве wrote:Vagavita, tell me, please, why the phones of the organization, BSL-MED, is not working.
From the site http://www.bsl-medreka.ru/pages/
Do you have them? Can't get neither to them nor to the representative.
About them can listen to the interview of potentialites Gorshkov A. S. on the bottom of the heads. page of the website www.bsl-med.ru interview on counterfeiting. It is now a matter for the FAS Peter goes plus arbitration.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Feb 21, 2012 21:05

vagavitaI have a question for you.
The electrodes are covered with a layer of plaque. I removed not only the Central electrode, but also to promote the nuts, the entire system of electrodes. All cleaned and washed, put it back. Now found that BSL works, not like before, the sediment layer on the surface was much less. Water on the terminals of the electrodes seeps into the body, where there is food. Spacers do not hold. What to do in this situation?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Feb 22, 2012 15:55

This same problem was, only I have the water flowed immediately. Called factory, they said that this BSL from a defective batch, which is not the diameter of washers used(otherwise, everything is fully working). To determine from the batch of BSL or not, you can look at the mounted unit electrodes from the top, if this perspective on the left and right electrodes of the washers is not visible from the mean. Normal washers should be visible. We are talking about the washers that dress up for the screws of the electrodes and followed by a silicone gasket, and after installing the electrode Assembly into the container of the reactor, with the subsequent fastening of the nut.
I asked them to send the desired diameter washers and one gasket, in order to screw up was from the manufacturer. After installation came the West. parts problem has been fixed.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Feb 23, 2012 23:03

I have the water flowed immediately, and they found the nuts were not twisted :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 23, 2012 23:11

Тяфа wrote:I Have water flowing immediately, and they found the nuts were not twisted :?
Similarly. :ay

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Feb 24, 2012 13:17

Logik
Solved the problem in the end?

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 24, 2012 13:29

Spun as possible, tightly nuts. And that's all. At least a little bit, but the water is dripping. On Monday, I will call the office where I got BSL.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Feb 24, 2012 13:42

Логик wrote:I removed not only the Central electrode, but also to promote the nuts, the entire system of electrodes.
And there all to shoot you?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Feb 24, 2012 13:43

Логик wrote:on Monday, I will call the office where I got BSL.
Vagavita can clarify how to do that :roll:

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Feb 24, 2012 14:14

Maybe I will explain, but maybe not :) To remove all you can and in my opinion even necessary, since the side electrodes in a stationary position is not cleaned effectively(of course if you do not upoate on this activity). I.e. the number of cuttings with new electrodes and purified as described in the instructions in a way markedly different, I checked :) and of course the water took one and the same. Design there are easy to laugh(usually, not hysterical), but as you can see the factory parts are sometimes limp. And the FIC with them! The main box itself made, but these minor design flaws in my opinion are not critical.

PS I wonder why this time the plant is called strip asked, and did not go to buy them from the plumbing. They're fashionable, some said that this rubber is used in some part of the Soviet gas mask, but I think it is not critical.

водавита

Post by водавита » Fri Feb 24, 2012 15:55

Removed only the anode. Cathodes never. If you need to clean, then carefully read the passport where it is written about a simple method of cleaning the electrodes. Pour hot water (enough 50-70 degrees) that only hid the electrodes and add the table. a spoonful of descaler for dummies or even better 2 table. tablespoons of citric acid. Leave for 3-4 hours. The cathodes will be like new. The anode need to remove and clean. Then first obtained, drain the water to remove any remaining acid. The way we have in office now is on sale spets. sponge for easy cleaning of the anode and brush for drills nylon for the same.
About leaks - no more of that, all devices from the manufacturer pass the hydrostatic tests. Large our apologies on this occasion. The manufacturer was inserted in full.
What about spacers under the cathodes - they are from the vacuum rubber, and if you turned the cathodes, it is necessary to put new. We have them in stock. So any problem will solve!!!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Feb 24, 2012 19:36

By the way, at the expense of the acid, could you tell me the bagel I put in kostryulku with water and acid, so very this water how often should be changed? Every time you pour a new one and add acid or once a week to change it? :oops:

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Feb 24, 2012 20:55

водавита wrote:and if you turned the cathodes, it is necessary to put new.
Why a new one? Than they essentially differ from brushed old?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Feb 24, 2012 23:33

Aah! There is probably about strip it was, still, why a new place if the old hold?

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 24, 2012 23:49

Voffkaso the fact that the gaskets after dismantling of the electrodes, no longer hold.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 25, 2012 0:00

Hmm, and here I took a set of spare electrodes, but pads wasn't there... :cry:

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Sat Feb 25, 2012 0:43

On technology they are, after appropriate compression factor of losing elasticity and needs to change. Employee of the company course in counselling should be guided by technology, not flowing or not :)
The man himself may even leads to podmochat, his problems))

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:24

Логик wrote:Voffkaso the fact that the gaskets after dismantling of the electrodes, no longer hold.
Four times already just to understand, I keep :?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:41

I do this plastic case don't like the idea of pouring hot water with descaler do not like even more :?so and remove the electrodes. Though perhaps I am biased against the plastic as the material used in cooking.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Feb 25, 2012 13:44

Yesterday cleaned a pineapple! Shine!!! :D

водавита

Post by водавита » Sat Feb 25, 2012 14:21

водавита wrote:by the Way, at the expense of the acid, could you tell me the bagel I put in kostryulku with water and acid, so very this water how often should be changed? Every time you pour a new one and add acid or once a week to change it?
It 1 time in a week, after boiling the filter.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Feb 25, 2012 20:37

Thank you, I do, but doubts were :)