Moon
Re: water Purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Post by Moon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:30

Искатель-2 wrote:Michael_
got the results of the analysis for trace elements
5100р 42 trace elements
the PM can throw something interesting.

given that 3 years drinking water with Emerald

And the water from the Emerald You drink with a Northerner?
You may also be interested
Here
http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=50&page=18
http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=50&page=19
I already asked Michael about the Northerner and about Dobryanka and about the mineralizer and about run the water through a reverse osmosis system

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 15:19

Moon
EU-but in an emerald flask of mineralizer, where she is filled, you can manually set the desired level of salinity
after the test was raised from 100 to 150. since calcium not enough magnesium in the body. don't know what raw foodists going on. can think cool, but in reality it can be all bad - I recommend to make analyses http://www.microelement.ru

your links didn't find anything useful regarding this topic, some fruit and a raw food diet, and saying that emerald nafig not needed....there is a lot nenajanaargo. Oh well

what you wanted to say - I do not understand

I have probably 25 of the emeralds sold. who understand what it is - buys.

Moon

Post by Moon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 17:43

Михаил_ wrote:1. I use the St. Petersburg emerald (couple of different models, too lazy to look), specially bought WITHOUT osmosis.
2. A part of my life is associated indirectly with the industry and analytical chemistry. Parents graduated from the Mendeleev and both worked in Sredmash (current Atommash). Mom specifically focused on the methods of analysis of contamination of sewage (in terms of their development and the actual analysis, and not only on objects Sredmash). I in a youth was fond of chemistry, read special literature, occupied a place at the Olympics.... this is a prelude. The point is that I pretty well represent the technical side of many things.
And so - mineralizer. Is that in fact? this thing that spoils that did the cleaning to him. Justify. Mineralizator contains a number of salts. Where they came from is necessary to explain? they poured from the container, where the salt - industrial production. They just more to take from where. The only "natural" way to fill the mineralizer - miss clean water, for example from the well through the evaporation process. But it's too expensive, just beyond all reasonable limits. So the salt in the water passes through a fall of the usual reagents.
There are several funny moments occur. On the one hand, even with modern methods, it is very difficult to make an ACCURATE analysis of natural salts. Why? because there is a chemical and chemical-spectroscopic method. This is when we perform at every joint analysis with the indicator, and the brightness thereof, a spectrograph, a very precisely defined content. But connections so much that the analysis is very accurate - can leave too much time. Therefore, the analysis carried out in groups and exemplary.
The second option, massspectrometry. Upriver water, the resulting residue, in a spectrograph it to burn and the spectral lines obtained contained controls. I.e. "the periodic table", but not the exact chemical. the composition of salts and their relationship. We usnam how many magnesium, sodium, iron, aluminum, carbon, chlorine (in bound form) and so on. But not the exact composition of salts.
Even a combination of methods will not give the full picture of the real content of salts... Only a sketch, roughly corresponding. This "outline" you get what you need to fill the mineralizer.
How does it take? salt? Warehouse chemical. reagents. As the mineralizer contain relatively a lot of salt (they need to be changed rarely), their value speaks for itself. To apply they can (cost-effective) only salt KHCH. I.e., chemically pure. Such salts contain a lot of impurities, except for the connection. In an ordinary natural water of these impurities can never be! The following degree of purity of analytical grade or CDSA (apply domestic labelling, but not the essence), i.e., "pure for analysis" and "pure for spectral analysis" - very expensive, since their production involves a lot of complicated cleaning processes. To apply them in the mineralizer is too expensive. When the mineralizer was very expensive.
Thus, reverse osmosis removes all salts are natural, then puts them there seems to be-analogue containing impurities introduced in the chemical industry. Take any bottle of chemical.reagents GRADE and there on the label will be a list of potential impurities (so-and-so not more than a certain fraction of a percent and so the list goes on).
At the same time, a PULSE treatment of water itself may CHANGE the mineral composition thereof. Ie is cold fusion.
An example of this is, for example, published information on installing "Energeia-2" and lots of other information.
An example is the processing of high-voltage pulses of distilled water made me - as a result water fell on a large amount of precipitate compounds of IRON (judging by the color and other information known to me, the analysis did not yet, although the water kept in a closed bottle, in fact the same, which was taking the distillate). The process was something similar to "Energonika", the electrodes are not dissolved and were platinized.
Here
viewtopic.php?p=91408#p91408<

Moon

Post by Moon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 17:49

Михаил_ wrote:And to expose the water to the osmosis, I'll be only in case of heavy dirt and real threat of life from them (i.e. not long-term, and specific now). In this case I have bought and installed a couple osmosis systems are the simplest, in case of emergency.
Yes. If the emerald may also (due to the pulsed nature of the reactor feed) min. to change the composition of the water, some things like cunning of organic matter, it may not win - just do not enter into the process, the molecules are too big are not affected by electrolysis.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 18:37

Moon
I propose to drink water from the tap ?
OK ran. if so osmosis shits with his northerner

post a little about anything.

I don't know where Michael lives and exactly what it's filled with water. Maybe he's in the flat spring gushes. I have a spring there.
My water is bad, so drink from the emerald.
it's wonderful that you know the technique of copy and paste, unable to add anything from yourself

by the way Sam Michael I have already answered that in my circumstances - Yes, best Emerald. So stop doing stupid copy-paste, learn to digest the information.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 26, 2013 14:44

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 26, 2013 14:46

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sun May 05, 2013 20:16

Andrey Kabanov and where you can see the Protocol that is after BSL-Honey ? And not from the tap poured.

To believe in the word ?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon May 06, 2013 12:40

Moon wrote:Michael_ wrote(a):
And to expose the water to the osmosis, I'll be only in case of heavy dirt and real threat of life from them (i.e. not long-term, and specific now). In this case I have bought and installed a couple osmosis systems are the simplest, in case of emergency.
Yes. If the emerald may also (due to the pulsed nature of the reactor feed) min. to change the composition of water, some things, like the cunning of organic matter, it may not win - just do not enter into the process, the molecules are too big are not affected by electrolysis.
it is not clear what it was about... after all, before the electrolysis is reverse osmosis which filters out organic matter... in theory, if the membrane is normal, then after it, only water molecules seeping, Organika bigger... or am I wrong?

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Mon May 06, 2013 20:20

ZOMBIE
elementary Watson !

Google pore size of the osmotic membrane and the size of viruses

but the hell only ? you're the water in Emerald is not out of the swamp also allowed.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Mon May 06, 2013 22:49

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Image

http://iskateli.info/showthread.php?t=3 ... #post43928

answer:
Well I am happy for them that they have all clean.
So my office is BSL-Honey is especially bad, the device slipped )))

By the way notorious Goncharuk, who all his life engaged in the water video on Culture (it's here posted) clearly said that aluminum is one of the most dangerous water pollutants.
Who wants - let risks, and I'm better izumrudik deliver.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 07, 2013 0:14

Искатель-2 wrote:I'd rather put izumrudik
I understand that you are very puzzled by the promotion of Emeralds on the forum,but it becomes too Intrusive. Is curb your enthusiasm or I'll have to limit your presence on the forum.
The forum is not an advertising platform,and the dissemination of false information about the products of other manufacturers is not the best way to promote your.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue May 07, 2013 8:20

sorry for little off about osmosis
Искатель-2 wrote:Google pore size of the osmotic membrane and the size of viruses
it is not clear if other... electrolysis viruses did not decompose?? it's not a piece of plastic... it is a small-lousy virus...

in Bsle also electrolysis, that means talking about it, too

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 07, 2013 9:26

Just have long time to understand that the Seeker-2 supporter one-sided presentation of information :) so I was in complete ignore. In turn the patience of Andrew, which is also on the wane.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue May 07, 2013 9:46

Михаил_ wrote:the Seeker-2 supporter one-sided presentation of information
but he doesn't speak in riddles, and immediately comes over forehead... mind you no offense, on both sides :)

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:48

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Искатель-2 wrote:I'd rather put izumrudik
I understand that you are very puzzled by the promotion of Emeralds on the forum,but it becomes too Intrusive. Is curb your enthusiasm or I'll have to limit your presence on the forum. The forum is not an advertising platform,and the dissemination of false information about the products of other manufacturers is not the best way to promote your.
and I understand that you distribute BSD-honeys and are also interested in expanding their financial. Therefore, blanch. That there is no aluminum.
+ I quoted, but not yourself someone else's post
however the business of war is not in my best interest. I just quoted someone else's post. Where is my personal is that ?

false information
the analysis is done in the office of the BSL-honey is a false ?

generally this enchanting charges. Ie, I promote the emerald, and therefore vilify BSL-med...
you analyze what I wrote above is not my words, these are the words of a man who gave the analysis. About the emerald personally, I did not write anything.

if you are so disgusted with my "advertisement" - can you remove any mention about the emerald in this thread, but leave the tests with the excess aluminum.

generally speaking, all for one money 8) wonder how much per month through the online BSL-honey for sale ? :) And most importantly the cost of BSL-honey enchanting. There are parts 700 rubles. And sells for 9000R. Super.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:55

Михаил_ wrote:Just have long time to understand that the Seeker-2 supporter one-sided presentation of information :) so I was in complete ignore. In turn the patience of Andrew, which is also on the wane.
the analyses in the office of BSL-honey is one-sided ?
Oh well

and the other side is then ?

maybe that's it ?

habitat, 1st channel, the analysis of the BSL-honey

comrade the same aluminium precipitate falls....

gentlemen, I understand everyone loves money... but....

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:58

ZOMBIE
well I just prevent the money to ))))
nothing personal - just business )))

I do not like about emerald - delete, no problem

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Wed May 08, 2013 3:01

Михаил_ wrote:Just have long time to understand that the Seeker-2 supporter one-sided presentation of information :) so I was in complete ignore. In turn the patience of Andrew, which is also on the wane.
and if I go through TOR under a different name - how do you know that I :wink:
but I consciously do not. neinteresno.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed May 08, 2013 9:05

the Seeker-2
BSL honey went on sale on our website on the recommendation of the forum and I use it myself.
The share of the profits from BSL is about 0.2% of the total sales,that is, the commercial is of no interest if you this question so interesting.

Water analyses provided by the manufacturer,reason not to trust him I have not.
Tests showing excess aluminum until now no one has seen,I can assume that they simply do not exist,as the person who did them. The link to the nondisclosure of the results of the analysis for which it cannot be shown to anybody,personally I have brings a smile.

What is shown on TV generally do not take into account we have the website there is a video,one talks about how good a mind machine,the second that we are the crooks selling who knows what. Moreover, the two transmission issued by the same channel.
By the way, the comments of the producer on this video

I think the dialogue on the issue of aluminum can be finished,all have commented on the merits of the question,the rest just clogs the thread.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed May 08, 2013 9:20

Andrey Kabanov
for a good, not obici I'm on the forum for a long time, I would not trust neither the manufacturer nor the media, neither You nor the Seeker until he would check -- no faith in matters relating to health

i.e., the output of one... to purchase of BSL and to take water for analysis :)

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Wed May 08, 2013 13:04

Analyses showing excess aluminum until now no one has seen,I can assume that they simply do not exist,as the person who did them. The link to the nondisclosure of the results of the analysis for which it cannot be shown to anybody,personally I have brings a smile.
to give you phone this person ? and I have a smile the words that no matter with whom I spoke personally :)
but you are right, let's close this question. to not cycle in a circle.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon May 27, 2013 10:15

Here is the question. Yesterday I broke the cone of the submersible which removed the bulk of the sludge prior to filtration through a "donut". When removing sludge broke off the metal part for which his keep should have philomelos along with plastic part which is fixed at the base of the cone.
The availability of this West. part and how much?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon May 27, 2013 14:33

The chip catcher can be ordered directly from the manufacturer for 200 rubles, or us 500 (payment of Kuryer) + send mail.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon May 27, 2013 15:36

Ie 500 is the price with shipping?