Water purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: water Purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 20, 2013 18:13

Алекс С wrote:Prompt, filter coffee using disposable or reusable?
obviously disposable
in:

after it like the rules
but it's extra sit-UPS, which is inconvenient :roll:

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 13:08

interestingly, there's a guy on the analysis of the passed water directly from the office of BSL-honey

http://iskateli.info/showthread.php?t=3 ... #post42881
...BSL is poisoning its customers with aluminium, that's the difference first of all.
I would have thought it was for publicity or just another Internet horror story, if not checked myself.
In January was going to buy 2 BSL-honey, yourself and the parents.
Googling, I found some negativity for the excess of aluminium, thought it was all the machinations of competitors.
But it was too late :) Understand that if analysis of the water will not give sleep well can't.
The way they graciously allowed.
Came into the office, made water, took it to the lab (the lab is serious, one of the best in Moscow).
analysis Came back - and I nearly choked on tea, almost FIVE times exceeded concentrations of aluminium, 952, maximum 200.
There is an aluminum anode, which is consumed as the electrolysis...even in Melesta it platinum.
But FIVE TIMES! Although Gorshkov claims that his device does not exceed the MPC.
I would be honest even if half of the MPC did not buy, when you drink a lot every day, you will love to accumulate aluminum it is from the body is very poorly displayed.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 29, 2013 15:20

the Seeker-2
Scans tests then it lay,that it was not another Internet horror story.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 29, 2013 18:56

The problem is that the water had to be filtered normally (not through the sponge BSL-I).
As Gorshkov States that IN WATER not exceeding (in soluble form), as the colloidal hydroxide, floating sludge, maybe not the whole Sweeney: but he the body of this type generally does not absorbed, i.e. just through the digestive tract is excreted.(by the way the author speaks about all of this)

I.e. to shout about the damage humans would need to first filter the water from the sludge more efficiently (in layman's terms, it is not critical, since it is not absorbed from this type in the digestive tract), and then this water to take the analysis.
And so they did analysis of all that has been including in the form of insoluble suspended.
and probably torched the thing in the bottom line on spectrum analyzer.
The lab then should be judged not by the label of "one of the best" and understanding of the real methods of water analysis.
And perfect techniques to this day, no.
Analysis of the dry residue gives to put it mildly, not a perfect picture.
Components and test the reaction, too.
So for fairness, we can say that to know more or less exactly what is actually in the water is, to this day very hard.
If I got something wrong - I updated to specify where and what.
And Yes, the scans tests in the Studio. At the same time would be nice, and water analysis TO BSL-I, too, scan it, then at least it will be clear how many and how much was (something has changed), or such an analysis was not done? maybe it's in the pipe exceeding the MPC.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 29, 2013 18:59

You have to understand, I would be at BSL deeply to sneeze with sales I have nothing, it's not my business, and Andrew think he is needed only because of the constant audience demand for products of this kind. I use them myself and don't think to stop for now. Guided primarily on their internal feelings, by the way chase double loop usually.
But just don't like it when someone resorts, throws and escapes.
Time said "a", then it is necessary to understand in detail the rest of it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 29, 2013 19:02

Thus to complete the picture is missing:
-scan analyses of water before and after BSL BSL
-contact data of the laboratory (to find out how it was carried out technological analysis)
well, perhaps it will be enough to bring clarity where someone has naguchi or not. I think the result will be described the analysis incineration of solids from water in this case is not informative. You can put a thin clean and all of this would have the village on it. Can free to put.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 21:15

Андрей Кабанков wrote:the Seeker-2
Scans tests then it lay,that it was not another Internet horror story.
no problem. asked the man. wait.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:57

quote :

serxio:
I will not lie, TO not do
full chemistry of water is about 5000, I am sorry to give ten dollars for 2 samples
but the probability of excess aluminum in the pipe is approximately equal to the probability of a meteorite in Moscow
for him there is nowhere to take just
well, if only near the chemical plant, and we don't

then, besides me people are
"we Have now in St. Petersburg the case of a girl of 6 years. The family began to drink water from the BSL-Med two years ago. After a year the girl started to fall out hair - first on a small area, and then more and more. They did hair analysis in Israel and found more than 3 times the MPC concentration of aluminium"
"aluminum: its content increased by 5 times (up to 125 ág/l), but it does not exceed the MPC."
here in this topic you can read
http://vsedermo.ru/articles.php?article_id=19&c_start=0

I think, also depends on the anode, how long have it cleaned
the products of electrolysis (sludge) in the BSL-Med-e are manually removed by a simple cone and then water for final filtration is passed through the sponge filter
of course, part of the products of electrolysis (and there remains quite a lot and saw for myself) is water
Last edited by Искатель-2 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 14:17, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:18

Total, if you look at the process objectively:
- seeing the old bike, about aluminum.
- slime is not soluble and, as I understand and according to the author, the body does not get.
- in the water can be anything, especially in the hot. In Moscow the pipes last winter it was all something beyond (some friends taps into the battery ran down after the winter, and at night the water in the shower smelled sulfates), there is a suspicion that the hot pipe sent water from snow-melting furnaces, where the snow fell with reagents.
analyses no, but what's worse is there is no technique by which it was done, ie if my assumption is true, and in the analysis came unfiltered sludge, he gave the excess, not the water. Perhaps the question of whether aluminium absorbed from the slurry into the body and remains open, although I remember a similar recipe was in the article about the activator you wrote and publicola Andrei Patrushev, as I understand it, they studied the question a long time ago on the med.the pulpit and there, too, was used al. anode.

about a girl and the hair loss is not clear, there is no clear data can be anything, up to the gross violations of the procedure filter.
Result. To say something clearly, you need to give water to the analysis on aluminum with pre-filtered from the slurry, and dry residue.

Let me explain (although already mentioned). If you dry the water to the dry residue and burn on the spectral analyzer, that in fact will get a simplified picture of how much of what. But like all complex organics would be thrown in the spectra of carbon and other components. That will give a clear picture (organic different all the same happens and the harm it will have various).
Burning dry residue we get the idea of the mass fraction of trace elements in water (and viperina residue), but don't get ideas of complex compounds contained in it. Including insoluble substances, salts and so on.
If I wrong in the understanding of technology is correct...
A more detailed method of testing using test reactions to groups of substances and individual members of the groups. These techniques narrow profile analysis. Difficult titer-reaction, where the resulting spectrum after applying the indicator gives its richness to the quantitative analysis of one specific substance in water (or another solution).
Competent analysis of water for environmental flows and other delights, includes intellectual work using either method (the first you can see that exceed or deviate from the standards for groundwater or where river waters of the region, and the second to clarify what salts, organics and other soedineniya carry this imbalance.)
It is obvious that no laboratory doing the water for the coin, nefiga not doing real research, adalut that are simpler, quicker and earnings that were better.
In some cases there are problems when the desired substance is no method of analysis (or not understand what's in the water it is dissolved).
It's so... old memories... not mine to do the same.... i.e. my memories, I was busy with this work not me.
I think since not all fundamentally changed.<

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:37

Michael_
it's all good. but then if you're right, maybe you yourself will not feel sorry for the 10 thousand to test the water TO BSL-Honey and AFTER. (although I do not see any reason to protect aluminum electrodes)

well, you're 500% aware that there is one practice online, 1000 theorists....

ie you protect BSL-med , well then you have to do it efficiently :)

p.s. contacted the author of the tests. he told me they will throw it out I'll take the table and post a little later.
he may even come here and write something.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:16

10t for me was not the significant amount I do not care, but I don't see the point to do the analysis not knowing what and how analyses office, and there are those who can do for me for free.
But I have an American field laboratory for water analysis. There are tests for al. connections and spectrometer for accurate measurement using the color intensity of the indicator. Only trouble is - there's no time. I'm in these threads I come by chance.
BSL I like the use.
And someone to protect or not - it's not mine, I have direct problems full.
I think because of new projects of these branches again for a couple of months lost.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25

Here is what answers those questions manufacturer:

To the question about aluminum in water after treatment by the device of BSL-Med-1.
In nature, because of its chemical properties, aluminium in pure form does not exist. He certainly seeks out a partner. For us the presence of aluminium in nature occurs only in the form of a connection.

In the capacity of the unit BSL-MED after completion of the cleaning process, the aluminum is present in an aqueous solution in the form of not interacting with the water, but as a powerful coagulant (binder) aluminum hydroxide, and the center plate (anode based aluminum alloy) in the form of corundum.

Aluminum, which is ignorant in the field of electrochemistry scare the consumer, in "pure" form in the water after the electrochemical process and filter NO.

Can only be connection of aluminum hydroxide, which is not the same thing. These hydroxide molecules are neutral, i.e., getting water in your body and being in him, they do not enter into any reactions, and transit you are trying to leave.

Along the way, as a powerful sorbent (as well as any compound based on the clay), they may join him for elimination from your body and other not needed by the body substances and compounds.

Molecules of aluminium hydroxide within us (as well as other substances and compounds) can be "attacked", including radical groups. But this question is from the field of laboratory research.

So. In the water after cleaning the unit BSL-MED aluminum in its pure form no.

But we are afraid of the results of water analyses for the presence of aluminium. The process of extracting aluminium from aqueous solutions in laboratories has nothing to do with the processes in the human body. In laboratories when analyzing water vapor and layman show the concentration of the evaporated (or manually selected from the compounds) of aluminum, and not harmless to health of aluminum hydroxide which can get into the body by drinking water treated in the apparatus of BSL-MED.
<

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 14:17

here as promised:

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 14:20

I quote further:

serxio:
For the answer Michael. Post it please, I don't want to register on mindalinah for the flame on the water.
the End. To say something clearly, you need to give water to the analysis on aluminum with pre-filtered from the slurry, and dry residue.
Filtering is exactly that which gives the device BSL-Med-1.
Which if I had an employee of the office with a demo instance of BSL-Med-1.
If BSL-Med-1 is not able to filter your own slime - it's problems and shortcomings, because of which drinking this water is dangerous to health.

Then, it is only a hypothesis that the matter in contact with the products of electrolysis from the catcher. Aluminium hydroxide formed in the electrolysis process due to the interaction of active aluminum ions with hydroxyl groups, and its content in the water increases. The anode, roughly speaking, is dissolved, the aluminium goes into the water. It is a fact. And, I think, a dangerous structural flaw.

ALL expensive imported ionization on platinum electrodes, because platinum is an inert metal and the water does not pass. And aluminum - goes. Electrocoagulation with aluminum electrodes are used at the enterprises for technical water by taking water from reservoirs, where it is justified. This method is not used for drinking water purification.
in the water can be anything, especially in the hot.
What's the hot water? Water was gathered from cold. The probability of the presence of elevated aluminium in the water is extremely low, write the words of the laboratory. I think she saw more of the results of analysis of tap water than Michael. Laba reliable, works there my friend. Many employees with advanced degrees, advanced equipment, etc. I have no reason not to trust them.

In this long debate not going to come. Let everyone decide but if in doubt, then spend the money for tests. I findings on BSL-Honey did a full research Protocol after water BSL-Med can anyone show in person. In Moscow, of course.

p.s. I hope all these messages will soon accidentally "disappear" as sometimes happens with uncomfortable information. You're kind of an independent resource.<

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 15:06

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Here what answers to these questions manufacturer:

To the question about aluminum in water after treatment by the device of BSL-Med-1.
In nature, because of its chemical properties, aluminium in pure form does not exist. He certainly seeks out a partner. For us the presence of aluminium in nature occurs only in the form of a connection.

In the capacity of the unit BSL-MED after completion of the cleaning process, the aluminum is present in an aqueous solution in the form of not interacting with the water, but as a powerful coagulant (binder) aluminum hydroxide, and the center plate (anode based aluminum alloy) in the form of corundum.

Aluminum, which is ignorant in the field of electrochemistry scare the consumer, in "pure" form in the water after the electrochemical process and filter NO.

Can only be connection of aluminum hydroxide, which is not the same thing. These hydroxide molecules are neutral, i.e., getting water in your body and being in him, they do not enter into any reactions, and transit you are trying to leave.

Along the way, as a powerful sorbent (as well as any compound based on the clay), they may join him for elimination from your body and other not needed by the body substances and compounds.

Molecules of aluminium hydroxide within us (as well as other substances and compounds) can be "attacked", including radical groups. But this question is from the field of laboratory research.

So. In the water after cleaning the unit BSL-MED aluminum in its pure form no.

But we are afraid of the results of water analyses for the presence of aluminium. The process of extracting aluminium from aqueous solutions in laboratories has nothing to do with the processes in the human body. In laboratories when analyzing water vapor and layman show the concentration of the evaporated (or manually selected from the compounds) of aluminum, and not harmless to health of aluminum hydroxide which can get into the body by drinking water treated in the apparatus of BSL-MED.
serxio:

Yes, I have read this text before, a hundred years old :)
A weak attempt is tempted to dismiss it just got me thinking.

This is so well known that pure aluminum do not exist in nature, like many other metals.
It was originally talking about pure aluminium, and ionized.
In the body, it is present in the form of the hydroxide Al+ (OH)3-, which just depresses the nervous system.
The point is, it accumulates, and it is in the brain.

Here, the first reference to the detailed scientific work:
"Injections of aluminium hydroxide lead to motor deficits and degeneration of motor neurons"
http://www.1796kotok.com/vaccines/opini ... inium4.htm

Who wants to meet in 20 years with an old man with Alzheimer's - forward for BSL-honey.

I watched the video, which is written off the text. First, Gorshkov tells about the security of the hydroxide, and then at the end States that concentrations of aluminum are not exceeded. But if he really is not exceeded, it would not grovel so much time. So, understand that the excess possible.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 22:58

1. Alzheimer's according to my have a parasitic nature (there are good reasons to think so), as well as many other diseases. What different places have details including researchers from the formal science, there is something here.
2. What ions might be involved, if it is in insoluble form is not clear to me, I think it is still on the other, as in the slurry - insoluble form in more detail it is necessary to understand, if you want, I don't have. Nothing yet, no one zapateros and not fall out, so while it's still horror without reason. Continue to use BSL :)

In General your texts suffer excessive emotionality and subjectivity in the estimates.
IMHO.
Horror stories about the modern life of people I can write on many pages, so do not eat or drink do not want to, but good? still have a lot to choose somewhere between several options, where every has its own drawbacks.
Obviously opting for example BSL, see it as its pros compared to the cons without him.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 15:51

serxio writes:
I'm already tired from this debate, the last time I will answer Michael. I have no reason to convince anyone, just making a choice in favor or not in favor of BSL-Med, let everyone possesses the maximum information about the possible consequences. I cited their arguments, and the choice is a personal matter.

Michael, my grades are no more and no less subjective than yours or any other party. So let's take this question right now.
Alzheimer's according to my have a parasitic nature
Now a lot of pseudo-scientific theories, one of them is the bias of Parasitology, attempts to explain particarly cancer, and now Alzheimer's. But no evidence, scientific papers - too. Read the forum of Parasitology rusmedserv-and, for example, there dispelled a lot of myths like the Parasitologists professionals. However, you can be a little calm is the official medicine did NOT have any reliable data about the origin of Alzheimer's disease, but the correlation with aluminum is. At least, we can talk about risk, if you have high aluminium in the body.

You absolutely not have noticed given me a link to a scientific article, but in vain. But I can quote another source:
a Potential health hazard.
The metabolism of aluminium in humans is unclear, but it is known that inorganic aluminum is poorly absorbed and most of it is excreted in the urine. Aluminium has a low toxicity to laboratory animals. However, some studies show that the toxicity of aluminium is manifested in the influence on metabolism, especially mineral in nervous system function, the ability to act directly on cells, their proliferation and growth. Excess of aluminum salts reduces the delay of calcium in the body, reduces the adsorption of phosphorus at the same time 10-20 times increases the content of aluminum in the bones, liver, testes, brain and parathyroid gland. The most important clinical manifestations of neurotoxic action include violation of motor activity, convulsions, decrease or memory loss, psychotic reactions. Some studies have found aluminium associated with the brain lesions characteristic of Alzheimer's disease (in the hair of patients have elevated levels of aluminum). However, currently available from the world Health Organization epidemiological and physiological evidence does not support the hypothesis of a causal role of aluminium in development of Alzheimer's disease. So who sets the concentration values of aluminum for medical reasons, but at the same time, the presence in drinking water to 0.2 mg/l aluminum provides a compromise between the practical use of aluminum salts as coagulants and organoleptic characteristics of drinking water.
http://www.water.ru/bz/param/aluminium.shtml
In BSL - not even 0.2 and 0.95
Want to accumulate in the body aluminium with all the consequences? Your right. I don't want to.

Let's finish this, I, like you, a busy man.

PS aluminum Hydroxide is not insoluble, and poorly soluble in water. Feel the difference? In the process of coagulation of molecules of salts dissolved in water dissociate, the formation of the active chloride and sulfate group, which reacts anode. Actually, so he goes into the water.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:48

OK, I also do not need nafig this discussion.
I do not feel this danger from BSL (and I trust the feelies this as a major way of choosing the right route to survival)
if You are right, the accumulation of aluminium should not seem like a water analysis, a simple analysis of hair for trace elements.
Ever check on someone (yourself in this tight, because there are plenty of reasons which can wash or even transmute).

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 14:53

Michael_
http://www.microelement.ru/ I passed recently. 42 trace element ~5000r.
8 elements 1700р

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 15:14

Fell what-if... like before a detailed was about 9-12, may sclerosis, the truth 12 years ago was when we patients from the medical centre sent (and if I do not remember).
Will do sometime, but later, it makes sense then to monitor not only at BSL-honey, and the impact of regional water, got at least 3 completely different region of residence. However, I believe that the key is the condition of the body and the issue was also covered by me standards, but the study is still pretty interesting to make.
Usually however mikroelementy are used to understand the ways and reasons for problems and ways to fix. This was done without problems is not clear how to interpret the results, but sharp deviations and / or changes including replacement of water and other factors should be observed more or less clearly, if it is in my body is affected.
How to do - publish.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 17:10

Michael_ they have the technology is all open. they hair two spectrographs American scanat, then average
about the norm. I also to him the big question about the average person, on the basis of which they will be variances to consider.
but I think that if let's say 20 times the lack of magnesium, or 20 fold excess of arsenic, then there is reason not to reason.....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 17:27

well I would say not to talk you can always just be the topic of plenty of faces to scan some processes.
Just, as I understand it, even I have exchange and many other processes, not much is standard go, and there are people who have and even more outside the box. In this regard may become evident deviations that art for example may not be achievable, but can come across interesting ideas in General.
Well, for example a classic of the genre raw foodists - there was a cleansing of the body, in a spooky (almost a hundred times more than usual) amounts allocated earwax, and now - at all actually never. This is clearly not from BSL :)
in short the idea is noteworthy, the tests do several times with time intervals and will take into account a variety of factors, including water from different systems (don't know how the process is inertial, but I think the time horizon 2-4 weeks result should be visible).

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 19:34

Michael_
Well, for example a classic of the genre raw foodists
he if not a secret how to eat ?

well, if briefly. vegan, rawfoodist, flesheater, seed, need ? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 19:55

omnivorous monocytoid :)
ie can eat anything(well, almost, within reasonable standards), but mostly raw foodists, and often mono. Generally does not eat. in the sense that I do not feel a large need for food, just for the company have something to eat for example. Well, when people eat, then again for a company with them something to eat, but try not next salad or fruit.

Yes - I don't eat well, just differently - not for yourself. Ie I'm not moved especially any types of food. But if I want to seem like a normal human then I unplug for awhile the feelies this well, then the body quickly removes traces of toxicity from the wrong food. But I try so much not to indulge (too painful then don't look lasts about a day).
Accordingly, as rightly likes to write Druid, when measuredin water generally do not need (if it is to return to this topic). Ie there is no big need in it (well, almost none). But since I still drink ASD in a large breeding and saroiu not always and not always mono, the water is still used, though much less than several years ago. Thirst in fact.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:15

Michael_
got the results of the analysis for trace elements
5100р 42 trace elements
the PM can throw something interesting.

given that 3 years drinking water with Emerald