Water purifier "BSL-MED-1"

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: water Purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon May 27, 2013 15:51

500 roubles ,without email.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:27

Is it possible the water BSL-Med to give the child 1 month?
We bottle-fed :cry: and it seems that water sometimes need... besides summer...

If we ignore the question in General about the benefits of the dangers of water at this age, I would like to know the opinion of forum users:

1. Is it possible in this age to drink water BSL-Med?
2. Does it make sense to boil water TO BSL-Med?
3. Does it make sense to further filter the water after the BSL-med, i.e., enough of the donut?

About the boiling - don't laugh. For children under one year in an Internet debate - to boil - do not boil. A boil is even a special children's water...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:25

boil is not necessary of course, but the question is, why not put a normal breast? in General it is possible to ALWAYS start, i.e. even if not from the moment of birth, and much later (even months) milk from the mother comes in and this is the BEST option for the child. Ie for me wildly to hear what one studies some would filter the water to do, but it is not a question to establish normal feeding.

My daughter is looking at the people on the plane the next flights issued "mom, these aunts need to explain why they have Sisi had grown, and that they do not feed their children and feed them from a bottle and the kids the whole flight yelling, they SUSU want to, but aunt forgot why they have the CC and don't feed the kids, mom, are those ladies that just fools Yes???"
sorry that is harsh, but the above and my baby is the truth.
In the absence of the biological mother find the option with kormilitsa .... or other options natural breast milk.
Call any phone hotline normal of consultants on breast-scharlemann and You too will say. And they will be right.
No BSL-eat it is not correct.
And about the harm of mixes I generally keep quiet.
In some of them, by the way canola oil is now added, the time, which is not excreted from the body. Yes. And

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:27

It is to have too long was not healthy. (next three lines selected Russian, have all gone to sleep.).

водавита

Post by водавита » Tue Jul 16, 2013 15:48

On the seller's website BSL-Egov www.bsl-med.ru in the folder "certificates" has the study Protocol water after cleaning . Laboratory of the Institute of occupational medicine RAMS , inspection was conducted by doctor of medical Sciences, Professor Pitman.
It's the question about aluminum in water. The strongest laboratory in our country. By results of check no norms water after devices BSL-MED and PWC does not exceed. So drink to health and to health!!!

Волшебник

Post by Волшебник » Wed Nov 06, 2013 13:10

All kind time of day.
In early November 2013 I bought a camera PWC-1 and encountered the same problem as the taste of chlorine after water treatment from the tap. Read the whole forum on the subject, but all discussion is limited to the aluminum content. Only once, someone wrote that the water gives off/smells like "hospital" in the beginning of this discussion, but comments are not followed.
I asked the seller, and after the manufacturer's representative about why my water tastes of chlorine after 2 active phases of cleaning. All I answer is "OZONE", but in my view virtually no ozone smell or has a smell of fresh spring water, and it certainly chlorine. Especially after the day, the taste remains, though not as intense. Ozone out of the water after 2-3 hours.
In another case, if it is ozone, the same taste must be after passing through the water filter from the store. I bought 6 liters of water in the store, before filling the reactor tried the water tastes great taste, no flavors. After passing the water through PWC-1 the taste of water has improved, no chlorine taste, no taste of ozone.
The same operation was done with the water from the filter jug Aquaphor type. Water after the pitcher had no taste of chlorine, that after deletion of pitchers of water through PWC-1.
The conclusion is: my PWK-1 is not chlorine. Tell me what to do with it. Maybe my phone is not working properly. As in this case behaves his grandfather BSL-MED-1, maybe something has changed in the treatment program after the upgrade?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 05, 2013 21:01

hell knows, I have never even seen it pvwc (even interesting)....
I've now used BSL in one Caribbean country, where ground water is close... so well (if it can be called) does not give drinking water. All buy bottled. It taste and feel - full d...., sorry....
Particularly advanced ( :) ) some local dealers sell the European system for the collection of rainwater (like the wind rose and absence of industrial it clean here) plus filters (with the same set of filters including reverse osmosis you can not rain cleaned - no difference though).
Going to bring in Izhevsk emerald may complete for the cottage, and while I use to drink BSL - very helpful. And it's funny, a lot of foam, the after taste is great, the electrodes are BOTH clean. Not understood the joke.... ie for a month al. the electrode almost did not kusalsya, although judging by the intensity of the process of electrolysis is rapidly
In General, the old claimed a long time ago use a La "you give us even the water out of the swamp" (polyermase shorter) very....
As for chlorine, it is possible to suspect (my speculation as a user) gives the excess of salts in the electrolysis of the chlorine in the water (not clear where) as normal tap water is now little crolerees, many treatment plants UV or other systems are.
Then the chlorine formed in the process....
I would use a pre-treatment in this case, regardless of the answer the manufacturer.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Dec 08, 2013 0:22

About chlorine. Noticed on your BSL last time, that water stinks of chlorine. Ie does not smell, but stinks live. After two full cycles of treatment. What is not know, this never happened before. However, the electrode is so thin, but I don't think there is the smell of chlorine...
Michael_
Pre-treatment mean before pouring water in BSL, or after? Bleach it begins to stink after :)
Волшебник wrote:in this case behaves his grandfather BSL-MED-1, maybe something has changed in the treatment program after the upgrade?
Apparently something changed in the water...

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:07

Rather, the point electrodes as in two different places, the water began to smell the same after treatment may have changed the chemical composition of the metal electrodes.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:38

and I somehow "bagel" was "to savanasa"... early enough once a week to boil, and now it seems, often have...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:07

ВикторРусс wrote:Rather, the case electrodes, as in two different places, the water began to smell the same after treatment may have changed the chemical composition of the metal electrodes.
So I have an old electrodes that have included going. Just one thin has become, but he could not have from it your part to change :)

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Sun Dec 08, 2013 19:54

If water is present in the normal salt, or a chloride (salt of hydrochloric acid), its chloride ions are also subject to electrolysis, this releases free chlorine...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Dec 08, 2013 20:01

Yes there is not just electrolysis, but something much more complex

Григорий

Post by Григорий » Thu Jan 30, 2014 16:58

Dear customers,we remind you - tomorrow (31 January) last day of the campaign for BSL-MED!!!

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Fri Mar 14, 2014 15:14

tell me please, who knows why a circular electrode in this system of water purification and what he should touch and what not( just afraid to consume the device), and already washed, boil the filter element, I don't know how to stick( and any of the electrodes, the wire should deal with:1. should not wobble.2. touch one side of the electrode 3.both electrodes?)

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Fri Mar 14, 2014 15:17

Юрий И wrote:tell me please, who knows why a circular electrode in this system of water purification and what he should touch and what not( just afraid to consume the device), and already washed, boil the filter element, I don't know how to stick( and any of the electrodes the wire should deal with:1. should not wobble.2. touch one side of the electrode 3.both electrodes?)
http://www.mindmachine.ru/water/bsl/pic/3.PNG

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:51

Yuri And
No electrodes should not touch. This ring can not pull out when cleaning the device.

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Sun Mar 16, 2014 16:46

thank you!

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Mar 17, 2014 22:09

Yuri And
And You have the water has no odor after treatment?

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Wed Mar 26, 2014 18:40

tell me please, who knows about the source of supply by BSL: is it possible to order another one . the one that works now - a bit populist( poplavilis - maybe a lot of salt thrown ((((..) about the smell of chlorine - I'm doing three cycles of bleach and water absolutely does not stink..OK to drink..

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Thu Mar 27, 2014 14:30

I spring tried without pre-cleaning from the faucet through the 3rd filter geyser+Petrik at BSL-med bleach in any case did not smell

Тасев Александр

pH and ORP

Post by Тасев Александр » Wed May 07, 2014 2:45

Tell me, why in some places write that pH is associated with AFP. There's even a formula...

The alkaline solution provides a negative ORP.

Where does the negative ORP when practically neutral reaction of water.

ИКАР

Post by ИКАР » Thu Aug 14, 2014 21:42

водавита wrote:
Ланцелот wrote:I regret that the AFP took, and later found out that there are conductivity meters.
Guys!!! With Empotrada a complete ambush! Basically a crappy marriage(especially China and Korea). Need to buy mandatory health checks on freshly water from BSL. They all show a +, but they have a problem. In Moscow and Peter it is better to take on the website http://www.moemgorod.ru firm "MARTINI" model ORP-57. Is 3990=. But also be sure to check it out. And yet, do not pursue multifunctional devices that measure in addition to ORP and pH, TDS, etc.. ORP and temperature - nothing more. This is much safer, and that each dimension should your electrode, your solutions, your techniques, etc.. With ORP meters will be enough complications as only to it the necessary solutions for calibration, rinsing, storage eletrodos, buffer, etc.. in General it's a toy instrument (Owmetry). More or less normal device lower level starts from 20000=(electrode - pure platinum), and in laboratories are devices have thousands and thousands of euros. It is very thin dimension. All Owmetry from 3 to 10000= Rublev - home version of showing the overall picture of pelusa and minus. Personally convinced in reputable laboratory . Their signature shows -569,6 , and my -340. Plus they have +of 404.3 and my +220. Think about it.....
There are inexpensive and correct device of "DSI-2" (invented in Russia) I have it working for more than 10 years
http://ikar.udm.ru/dsi-2.htm :ay

ИКАР

Re: pH and ORP

Post by ИКАР » Thu Aug 14, 2014 21:51

Тасев Александр wrote:Tell me why some places write that pH is associated with AFP. There's even a formula...

The alkaline solution provides a negative ORP.

Where does the negative ORP when practically neutral reaction of water.
All just see http://ikar.udm.ru/files/pdf/ikar_2013_en_ru.pdf, http://ikar.udm.ru/dsi-2.htm
in incorrect measurement of ORP, the existence of Resonant Microclusters ("ball lightning" in the water http://ikar.udm.ru/files/pdf/sb43-1.pdf), dripping in the conventional electrode, ORP meter and linearization of the nonlinear equations of nonequilibrium fluids in the derivation of the equation of Nernst bi http://ikar.udm.ru/sb/sb51-1.htm

АлександрКов

Post by АлександрКов » Tue Dec 09, 2014 17:38

Hello ! :)
I propose to revive the topic !!!
And so, dear users of BSL-Med! In the process of exploitation there were some questions that were partly discussed here, but neoabsolutist) Representatives of developers ' curiosity is not satisfied!

Interested in the following:
1. In 10-15 minutes after heating the water from the BSL up to 80C or more, in a teapot, a pretty decent amount of precipitate (flakes) which float in the water...And then drain the water on the heating disk, you receive the film from the sediment. Ordinary water doesn't act ... Someone faced with ? Is this normal ? The salinity of the source water is 300 ppm

2. Water from the Moscow water supply system (South-West, Cheryomushki district) even after 2 cleaning cycles has a bad taste either chlorine, or something else... After a while the taste becomes less but is still there even after days of storage of water in glass containers... This problem was discussed in this thread, can anyone understand ?

3. After days of water storage of BSL in the glass container at the bottom precipitate, which is mixed with water at
pouring into the glass, causing the water becomes muddy. Visually not very nice ... Can I drink this water ? What happens to the sediment in the body ?

4. The question remains on the aluminum.. does anyone tests for yourself ? If the user of progress on this issue ?

I would be grateful for answers and further development of the theme !