Water purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Искатель-2
Re: water Purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 20:02

total - you - sell their products, weight website sells Radionics etc
I sell nothing, engaged in pure information

where an ethics violation or something ? which you saw.

and anyway, I spend the time to upgrade the theme, there is nothing like no, it's all the author's work.
I.e. you want me to free this resource whirled to then there's more sales there ? Every Sandpiper praises its swamp, don't see anything wrong with giving links to your non-profit resource. And this resource - commercial.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 20:13

Thus, reverse osmosis removes all salts are natural, then puts them there seems to be-analogue containing impurities introduced in the chemical industry. Take any bottle of chemical.reagents GRADE and there on the label will be a list of potential impurities (so-and-so not more than a certain fraction of a percent and so the list goes on).
in Moscow unknown water, osmosis removes not natural salt, and the chemical cocktail.
Error in the original reasoning.

Better to remove all that is there except water, and add albeit artificial but proven. Than to leave it "natural salt"
Where in Moscow water natural salt ? In addition to salts there is a hell of a lot of things "useful".

No, no, better in the distillate add a synthetic salt than heals these "natural salts" from the tap.

I understand you live in a private cottage, the well-bore and so on. That's another question. But in the city....

In Emerald 01-os min this Sol. http://www.severyanka.spb.ru/

About her inferiority. Well Gerchow said something similar that it is impossible to add 100% natural. Will still be something artificial. You're right here, but it is a lesser evil what to ostanavlivatsya "natural salts" of the waterworks.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 21:23

Искатель-2 wrote:Michael_
cool was in the past assaults that I have something to sell here
well then you are also a percentage of BSL-honey get and not sickly
past raids were not, the assaults were with your hand on me :)
even though a collision does not happen if there were arrivals, it would be very different :)
with BSL-I get nothing at all.
Firstly, I bought it much earlier and I have a wife has a "subscription" dealer.
The office sells them by himself and took this decision based on the reviews of a number of users in the next topic, including mine. I am not an employee and not a founder, here is just one of the selling points of my products(not only, though, and one of the main).
I have them(my products) by the way, not a PR(I like a lot of times offered promotional emails or banners to hang, but I do not like advertising, I think that you need someone - he finds), just a forum created to support buyers, therefore, divided into thematic sections, I have to do one of them. I have my own forum, where even registration is now closed and once again the links I don't particularly like to give - who should, he knows himself.
So what is BSL-I'm not doing it, and the interest on them have none.
And earnings on this owners forum, as I guess, though not asked, relatively close to zero compared to other types of products.
Radionics and me have no relationship, this is conventionally competing products (with my), although quite different in nature. However, I also PR sometimes and there is absolutely no I financial gain.
I admit that in the references there is a parity :) we assume that the explanations received.
Just Your posts, sometimes in the form of a monologue, often cause some ... confusion. Sorry.
And the interaction with a particular author-producer of You are still up to personal correspondence written in the subject line.
I also did not write that You are in violation of something. Just noticed that Your activity looks a little stretched ... sometimes. Or I only think so? Well then, it seems.
Do not misunderstand, I know that any forum like delicate body. This is not my personal forum, but as one of the published authors here, I refer to him as the house native. Very carefully and trying to protect so that no one damaged it. Including protect not only verbal methods.<

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 22:05

including protect not only verbal methods.
such ?

the disclosure, its impact on energy, technology, astral cliche
http://iskateli.info/showthread.php?t=191

the answer is not necessarily :) :wiz

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:36

Искатель-2 wrote:
Thus, reverse osmosis removes all salts are natural, then puts them there seems to be-analogue containing impurities introduced in the chemical industry. Take any bottle of chemical.reagents GRADE and there on the label will be a list of potential impurities (so-and-so not more than a certain fraction of a percent and so the list goes on).
in Moscow unknown water, osmosis removes not natural salt, and the chemical cocktail.
Error in the original reasoning.

Better to remove all that is there except water, and add albeit artificial but proven. Than to leave it "natural salt"
Where in Moscow water natural salt ? In addition to salts there is a hell of a lot of things "useful".

No, no, better in the distillate add a synthetic salt than heals these "natural salts" from the tap.

I understand you live in a private cottage, the well-bore and so on. That's another question. But in the city....

In Emerald 01-os min this Sol. http://www.severyanka.spb.ru/

About her inferiority. Well Gerchow said something similar that it is impossible to add 100% natural. Will still be something artificial. You're right here, but it is a lesser evil what to ostanavlivatsya "natural salts" of the waterworks.
1. I have reason to believe that the pulsed mode of operation elektroaktivator can clean up any mess from any water utility, as is the transformation of the chemical composition at the level of cold fusion - some elements and compounds subside, others appear. That is why I mentioned Energonika and their experiments with remote. water (which is not where the gland).
By the way, for the same reason, I believe that Schauberger was correct in saying that water from scavaging and wells - not yet born, and different wells where the excess IRON in the water is the water that still passes (in real time) stage specific energy in the body of the planet. Therefore, it is rich in iron. Ie is kind of the norm for the flowing in it processes.
2. I live far away (relatively) from Moscow. about 200km, in a clean area where there is no industry, Railways, air lines, etc., not in the cottage but rather it would be correct to say in a village house :) although comfortably furnished.
In Moscow however there are also.
3. the water intake is above Moscow city. The water in the river is exactly the right time in the right way, of filling it (and tributaries) sources. Therefore, I have reason to believe that she is part of the natural cycle.
That does not remove from water electrolysis, then removes BSL (due to coagulation into insoluble aluminium compounds). Although we are now in the city of BSL-eat do not use, out of the emerald water like.
In General, the process of electric activation can completely change the composition of the water and remove any impurities.
With all the current part is not useful. useful are only the "edges" of the pulses. Frequency and some other parameters can influence. For example, it may influence the standard of water if it is placed in the path of the signal.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:38

I believe that in modern cities and especially in Moscow, the idea to clean everything out of the water (osmosis) can be pretty good. But yet include the manipulation of water for later(in case of further deterioration of the situation with her). I don't like osmotic, and I trust myself.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:46

Искатель-2 wrote: Error in the original reasoning.
The problem is that I don't really talk. I'm inclined just to feel and trust yourself. Ie tools for decision-making is not logical. It is in the process of the description I can for the audience to add an explanation already seems logical.
There is a natural connection with the terrain where he lives. She bilateral. For example, prolonged spring with snow in April has psychological causes (problems of society). Exactly like the recent events in the Kuban.
From a city dweller in touch with his surroundings badly torn. Water, even bad, almost the last channel thereof a connection. When society is cut off from residence entirely, he rapidly samolikvidirovalsja different ways (from diseases to natural disasters).
In addition to the water connection can be provided via walk -being in nature
and through the fruits of the earth (berries, pollen, not only mushrooms, vegetables and fruits, etc.). Not a greenhouse, preferably local and even better flattering.
By the way in Moscow with great pleasure I use water from the springs of the city, when I have time to type it out.
For example I really like the complex of springs in Bitsa on a Bald Mountain.
Some say that the city cannot be clean springs - now do not care, I feel that there is a water right. Experience has shown that not only I feel, but it's a long and different story.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37

Question. What will happen if the wires shorted out after a power supply? Where pin round connector, the soldered connection broke off and posting with each other is touched, the bloc issued a "brrrr!" reaction in water was not. Again, I soldered everything in place and seems to work fine. I think now did not short-circuit the negative-not noticeably for the job?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 28, 2012 22:57

no noticeable affect could not. Either the output key works, and the bubbles there or not and they are not. If there is, it seems all right, ... could be burned.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Aug 29, 2012 21:57

I also thought that you could. It was my mother, machino a little on the light is not sent, then the filter... Then ASD will not notice how to throw...

Диана

Post by Диана » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:15

Hello!!!
We have BSL 1 there is a contact (in the plug, which is included in the reactor).
If we press the water when cleaning, boiling in the reactor is only about 5 minutes and then all quiet until the signal of completion of purification, is this correct, or should the water to "boil" all 20 min of cleaning?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:15

Diana
Contact departs it is apparently a common problem. You contact better solder back into place, and then to short-circuit not far away, the filter may fail at the same time. About the time of "boiling" specify by phone from the manufacturer.

Арслан

Post by Арслан » Thu Sep 27, 2012 22:27

Hello! Please tell me (appeal to all forum users), and You device BSL-Med-1 is not similar to an ordinary apparatus for preparing "living and dead" water? There is also foam and also one electrode is covered with "oxide". In the preparation of water without isolating membrane also appears the so-called slurry and after a short settling, the water is crystal clear. To drink do not try, but this observation is. What do you say?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40

Arslan
Somewhere in the branches of the water sounded like a question. As far as I remember the answer was that the BSL is the next generation after the devices You described, hence the similarity, but it is only visual, in the reactor of BSL, there is something more than simple electrolysis. Read the message about clean water in These in this thread and conversation "Iskatel-2" with "Michael" in the messages above.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 30, 2012 22:10

BSL is not like an ordinary cell does, except only in appearance.
1. other materials of the electrodes (specially chosen aluminium to the slurry was washed insoluble impurities in it soedineniya)
2. pulse current (all other results of electrolysis)
3. specific know-how in the design that process. Seemingly small (like a ring on the bottom), but judging by the number of observations is really functional.
So, no, they are different things.
There are pros and cons compared to other systems, but just electrolizer it's like at all.... well, the beginning of the story....

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:52

For those who are in the tank and not kept in the hands of BSL-med, tell me how there is a separation of water into living and dead.
Video seems to be shown that there is water boiling, not childish, accordingly, the living water should be mixed with the dead.

Who uses this device, tell me, how is the separation and recycling of dead water?

And the second question, a little off topic, but still.
On one of the pages in the Internet there are these words:
All known types of the outliner drinking water as completely artificial (e.g., matrix) to fully natural (e.g., shungite, quartz or oleoresin of coniferous trees), accelerate the shift of the ORP of the water in a positive way.
I have the finishing treatment of water is of course BJ charging.
Has anyone measured the ORP of water treated BSL-med, after BJ charging, in comparison with water BSL-med, standing in an empty container the same time?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 27, 2013 13:08

Алекс С wrote:correspondingly, the living water should be mixed with the dead.
This is the whole "trick" Bla. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 27, 2013 13:09

Алекс С wrote:has Anyone measured the ORP of water treated BSL-med, after BJ charging, in comparison with water BSL-med, standing in an empty container the same time?
Cm. above.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Алекс С wrote:correspondingly, the living water should be mixed with the dead.
This is the whole "trick" Bla. :)
At least someone on the forum may report the principle of operation of BSL-med for lowering ORP?

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Алекс С wrote:has Anyone measured the ORP of water treated BSL-med, after BJ charging, in comparison with water BSL-med, standing in an empty container the same time?
Cm. above.
Where to look? Somewhere there is an answer to this practical question?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 27, 2013 23:04

The principle of operation is on the site of the manufacturer and the topic of water. You chew and put in his mouth?
BJ charging is not affected significantly at ORP, in some cases normalizes (makes high negative ORP closer to the body) but this is my very hasty conclusions on a relatively accurate equipment and the measurements were conducted not a scientific number of times. And this is in the thread. Probably not of the and common about water. If there is the will there would be.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon Jan 28, 2013 15:58

In this message I am speaking as a potential buyer and the person who appealed to the forum partner BSL-med for help with the purpose of obtaining information.

If anyone members of the forum have a moment of time, drop here a few lines how and Makar BSL-med lowers ORP. (or give a link where is this infa)

As he struggles with impurities and chewed everywhere. As it lowers the ORP (or parts water) is unclear.

Those who have no time to help with this issue, please do not help.

Thanks in advance to those who genuinely wants to help strumkenny to make the right decision about purchasing the product.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 28, 2013 20:07

The separation of water is not a condition of lowering of the ORP.
The separation of water generally leads to a pH shift, which, again, is not desirable.
If the water is not separated, and the pH remains in the neutral zone.
And principles of the OCP shear without separation of water there are several.
IMHO BSL is implemented in steam. Chemical and impulse.
Like the old joke about the bear - "what shouting man? well I came, it became easier?".
It is simply enough to understand that BSL lowers the ORP. It is reliably verified by any normal ORP tester.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon Jan 28, 2013 22:00

Well... the anecdote in point... Michael, You know why I asked this question... to compare with chetyrekhtomnym emerald...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 29, 2013 0:30

In chetyrehrogaja emerald the other two schemes.
Again, the pulse (for example, in rivotorto, though its not actually in the sense of crude, not finished to industrial quality and the series is not done yet) and flowing in the glass uses a different mechanism and is also quite simple. In the flow - again the combination of the two. Division R-RA there.
In emerald in addition to the pulse component is separated a little water. (in adjustable versions it is also twisted and / or switches.)
In BSL-Le is acidic and chelochkoy water obtained insoluble hydrate, leaving a sludge and spectacular excess of water. In this respect, it is steeper for cleaning than the emerald (there is only in a precipitate fell out or to the walls of the reactor stuck).
But the funny thing is that ORP is generally obscure and the secondary indicator and the properties (of life-giving water) are not actually from him.
To understand this, read the story about the trip Rinat (which the helicopter was perepetual in our time) in Malaysia (or wherever he went in the cancer center) and compare what was there and what it does in the advertising purposes the same Club and think with his head not like that guy.
It is important, here it is not yet measured by the instrument water quality and not vozmojnoe manifestation through unstable parameter ORP.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 29, 2013 0:35

if the return to universality, then BSL-eat more fuss, but it is steeper in the sense of antivaricose all.
When I'm out of town on spring well water is slightly more turbid (inflow is high due to the overall level of primers, the outgoing indirectly and Vodnany deep horizon), the BSL, and this stuff cleans the clay, and the fine fur. the filter on the highway doesn't make it litter only instantly. all the dregs in the foam. In the remainder transparent clean water.
So I have this and that. And in the city more polished emerald laziness.
And probably will hang in front of him osmosis disable in case.... in case shorter.
Sometimes use BSL AFTER emerald.
Are two different things. Not better or worse than each other.