Water purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Петр Петрович
Re: water Purifier "BSL-MED-1"

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Mar 13, 2012 20:54

We carried with water through the electrolysis process, removed the original dirt. And then was removed from the preservation filter bagel, washing it with running (!) tap water. And what we get at the output? :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Mar 21, 2012 21:08

why the price here http://www.bsl-med.ru/ 9500р.

and MM 9000R. :roll:

Друид

Post by Друид » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:45

СтАвР wrote:why is the price here http://www.bsl-med.ru/ 9500р.

and MM 9000R. :roll:
Obviously because there is written: recommended price of the device from the patent owner in Moscow was 9500 RUB.

But in General they are these BSL you sell the MLM scheme, which in itself is annoying initially, and says that tens of percent of the value (maybe even 50%) what the buy up settles on the way, not goes to the author.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Mar 24, 2012 22:43

vagavita
On the website http://www.bsl-med.ru/in the header, there is a "BSL-Med semi-automatic". Tell us what this instrument is and how it differs from "BSL-Med-1"?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Mar 25, 2012 13:37

I called them and asked about it, said that it will not be such a fuss, just filled up the container and you have a -ORP
will be no earlier than summer and more
more they can not say anything, do not know everything :?

Гога

Post by Гога » Thu Jul 05, 2012 15:49

Learned about BSL MED Machine. It will be available in autumn. Clean water from the device you can pour a button on it. I understand, poured, turned it on, it took about 20 minutes, pressed the button, in a glass of filtered water.
Well, about the water from the BSL - has not yet rasqual:)., but the taste softer and the tea more fragrant obtained. By the way, the cat is drinking with pleasure!

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Jul 05, 2012 21:18

Mini the report.
Central electrode, I spent a year, after which it became so thin that when you wash bent in all different directions.
Bagel lived about 8 months, after which it formed deep cracks.
All the above operated strictly according to instructions.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Sat Jul 21, 2012 22:30

You know that warm negative ORP water is impossible, and if it can be cooled in the refrigerator or freeze ? How does this affect its charge?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:53

Putin
Nuuu electromagnetic field(of which the fridge is enough, of course if You have not installed it shungite screen :lol: ) adversely affect the charge on the structure. Generally it is the topic about water, not about BSL.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:58

3 weeks in tanks where purified water was formed a hard rough white patches. This is some of the salt deposited?
How, then, inside the body and gets them in on what to expect problems from them???
Before drinking water from a well, but there is almost no salt, which is also probably not very good...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Aug 08, 2012 21:47

Putin
salts of radium :ay

treatment: to throw out BSL (cleaner, but not 100% or even 95%) and buy emerald-si

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 24, 2012 21:49

and emerald the same salts are deposited perfectly :) just when the water is freezing, the contained salt is better precipitate. Bottles after the emerald laundered regularly (glass) as they turn white from the inside.In water the salt content obviously falls. (as they fall).

BSL first of several exploited more than a year. A bagel, but I washed pomahivaya not boiling as recommended. The electrode was much thinner, but also a(included were two, one is in stock). However operation of this BSL-I is not constant (where I am not always there).
A little leak was the gasket on elecrode - eliminated on its own.

Me, he, by the way, for a village very happy, because there are times when I use the water bucket from the well dostanou, but not from water (via emerald in this case, the shed is not comfortable).
I mean chistki clearly visible when the water goes when a large analysis or in the spring from the wells is unclear - after the BSL - crystal clear and certainly not because of the bagel.
Emerald (though not SI and St. Petersburg) is also quite satisfied.
Self - satisfied, too, but do not have time to construct a suitable reproduction to be reduced (purely technical aspects).
Need now in third place for frequent stay industrial construct - the water is much different, I'll try for a variety of Izumrud-si, together with the osmotic system. See. I think also satisfied.

Yes, about BSL - according to my personal observations, it is best to clean (center electrode) sponge for cleaning metal pans. She well breaks the plaque and leaves more-less intact the very plate. However, I do not too zealous.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 22:13

Yes funny then to read your ordeal with this product of human hands.
I'm Izumrud-SI used 3 years already. Opened krantik, closed krantik. No fuss.

Michael_
and emerald are the same salts are well-laid p
in emerald on the reverse osmosis nothing is delayed physically, because the distillate output.
You're talking about some emerald then ?

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 22:13

Michael_
Bottle after emerald laundered regularly (glass),
can mean bagerovsky emerald ? or not reverse osmosis ?

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 22:15

all for 9000R is some sort of ukatayka a fuss, you will have to pay 22 000, and to Mercedes(emerald 01-os) , instead, plows

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 24, 2012 23:14

Dear. You really learn to respect the opinions of others. I don't want to be the output bussoleno water (distilled)and to have a good reason. I don't see any "ordeal" with BSL and it and quite happy with them. In the family (i.e. including relatives) I (BSL-I) 3 pieces, 2 emeralds and many other things. What?
What are You so many messages written - not clear to me.
In addition, this topic is relevant about BSL-E.
To find fault with him do not see any reason. He has the best advantages compared with flow devices. That's why I use. Moreover, for a long time in an urban environment I have optival BSL-eat water from the Izumrud, i.e. staged her second cycle of treatment.
To tie the reverse osmosis can be for anything (they are sold in any large store, not counting the specialized places, countless and they are all basically one inside), but this is in addition to the pros and cons of a good (which here makes no sense to discuss, because it is beyond the scope of this the topic).
What so many emotions and not a word on the merits? Mercedes-Cossacks....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 24, 2012 23:16

By the way I quite clearly described what I use emerald and the circumstances in which the use of BSL is generally only comfortable.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:10

Michael_
dear, why demineralized ? you forgot about the built in mineraliser ?

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:11

what are You so many messages written - not clear to me.
same as me.

we about different emeralds. You seem to write about ordinary. And I'm talking about 01-os - yarowsky http://shop.ikar.udm.ru/index.php?productID=721

and you about what ?

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:14

by the way, I quite clearly described what I use emerald
I do not see that numbers of a particular model. Can you provide a link ?

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:15

by the way here's a similar activator from my list.
well, for the memories:

Melesta
http://www.melesta.newmail.ru/melest...es/vodchis.htm
AP-1
http://www.aquapribor.com/ap1.php
Incomc PTV-A
http://www.inkomk.ru/aktiv.html

here http://iskateli.info/showthread.php?t=370

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:20

Михаил_ wrote:and emerald are the same salts are deposited just fine when the water is freezing, the contained salt is better precipitate. Bottles after the emerald laundered regularly (glass) as they turn white from the inside.In water the salt content obviously falls. (as they fall).
In the area where I used to live, no salts did not drop out and scale, too, was never without any cleaners.
So now hair loss despite the pre-treatment is somewhat annoying... :) But since this is normal that is good. There is also the option to buy water from the well and pass it through BSL, but there are quite a few salts, the reaction almost does not go do not add salt to the water. I would like to still keep a balance of salts...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 13:32

1. I use the St. Petersburg emerald (couple of different models, too lazy to look), specially bought WITHOUT osmosis.
2. A part of my life is associated indirectly with the industry and analytical chemistry. Parents graduated from the Mendeleev and both worked in Sredmash (current Atommash). Mom specifically focused on the methods of analysis of contamination of sewage (in terms of their development and the actual analysis, and not only on objects Sredmash). I in a youth was fond of chemistry, read special literature, occupied a place at the Olympics.... this is a prelude. The point is that I pretty well represent the technical side of many things.
And so - mineralizer. Is that in fact? this thing that spoils that did the cleaning to him. Justify. Mineralizator contains a number of salts. Where they came from is necessary to explain? they poured from the container, where the salt - industrial production. They just more to take from where. The only "natural" way to fill the mineralizer - miss clean water, for example from the well through the evaporation process. But it's too expensive, just beyond all reasonable limits. So the salt in the water passes through a fall of the usual reagents.
There are several funny moments occur. On the one hand, even with modern methods, it is very difficult to make an ACCURATE analysis of natural salts. Why? because there is a chemical and chemical-spectroscopic method. This is when we perform at every joint analysis with the indicator, and the brightness thereof, a spectrograph, a very precisely defined content. But connections so much that the analysis is very accurate - can leave too much time. Therefore, the analysis carried out in groups and exemplary.
The second option, massspectrometry. Upriver water, the resulting residue, in a spectrograph it to burn and the spectral lines obtained contained controls. I.e. "the periodic table", but not the exact chemical. the composition of salts and their relationship. We usnam how many magnesium, sodium, iron, aluminum, carbon, chlorine (in bound form) and so on. But not the exact composition of salts.
Even a combination of methods will not give the full picture of the real content of salts... Only a sketch, roughly corresponding. This "outline" you get what you need to fill the mineralizer.
How does it take? salt? Warehouse chemical. reagents. As the mineralizer contain relatively a lot of salt (they need to be changed rarely), their value speaks for itself. To apply they can (cost-effective) only salt KHCH. I.e., chemically pure. Such salts contain a lot of impurities, except for the connection. In an ordinary natural water of these impurities can never be! The following degree of purity of analytical grade or CDSA (apply domestic labelling, but not the essence), i.e., "pure for analysis" and "pure for spectral analysis" - very expensive, since their production involves a lot of complicated cleaning processes. To apply them in the mineralizer is too expensive. When the mineralizer was very expensive.
Thus, reverse osmosis removes all salts are natural, then puts them there seems to be-analogue containing impurities introduced in the chemical industry. Take any bottle of chemical.reagents GRADE and there on the label will be a list of potential impurities (so-and-so not more than a certain fraction of a percent and so the list goes on).
At the same time, a PULSE treatment of water itself may CHANGE the mineral composition thereof. Ie is cold fusion.
An example of this is, for example, published information on installing "Energeia-2" and lots of other information.
An example is the processing of high-voltage pulses of distilled water made me - as a result water fell on a large amount of precipitate compounds of IRON (judging by the color and other information known to me, the analysis did not yet, although the water kept in a closed bottle, in fact the same, which was taking the distillate). The process was something similar to "Energonika", the electrodes are not dissolved and were platinized. The iron in this volume of them proslosti could not :)
In a statement the same producers of BSL (and not only), special frequency pattern of operation of the device, contributes to the normalization of min. water composition. And insoluble compounds aluminium, help to make extra of the same.
For example I, with the significant vodozabor from my deep reservoir of water (not Skarina, but a well depth of 25 meters - mine a whole, thanks to the multiple layers of natural clay, carefully isolated from ground water), is water with a suspension of clay-small particles of sand and iron. All of this is not filtered mechanically, but not annoying. Ie if you put 5 micron or whatever the smallest fur. the filter on the highway, it just becomes clogged and the pressure drops, and the Muti-part still passes through it.
In ordinary water, all is not good. In General, drinking too. But after BSL-I it is immediately crystal clear. All the foam in the top makes.
Accordingly, in situations when I have no running water (which is either a problem, or winter, before the pipes get warm after a cold if our house was not) - BSL is the only applicable just the cleaner-activator (from the bucket and poured all the cases).
In the city, after the emerald, it is also easily applied and me this process is not a bit strained.
And to expose the water to the osmosis, I'll be only in case of heavy dirt and real threat of life from them (i.e. not long-term, and specific now). In this case I have bought and installed a couple osmosis systems are the simplest, in case of emergency.
Yes. If the emerald may also (due to the pulsed nature of the reactor feed) min. to change the composition of the water, some things like cunning of organic matter, it may not win - just do not enter into the process, the molecules are too big are not affected by electrolysis. BSL is just make them in suspension. It is for this reason I took myself in LA BSL is another newly.
Each device has its pros and cons.
BSL has a long history and reliable and stupid. His service personally, I do not bother 10 minutes every two weeks. Easily compatible as the last phase with the other systems or may be a "field" option.
All of this from experience, not words from advertising. I to it generally there is no case. Profits from sales of their office I don't get, and the office gets think penny (compared to other products of the BSL-and arbitrarily small value, and added to the heap due to the fact that the people interested in water).
I personally recommend BSL as dull and reliable, and therefore a "must have" system to a bunch of friends and relatives a long time ago and no one's complained yet, although the idea of the availability on the market of other products they have too, to put it mildly.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 13:35

Искатель-2 wrote:by the way here's a similar activator from my list.
well, for the memories:

Melesta
http://www.melesta.newmail.ru/melest...es/vodchis.htm
AP-1
http://www.aquapribor.com/ap1.php
Incomc PTV-A
http://www.inkomk.ru/aktiv.html

here http://iskateli.info/showthread.php?t=370
attempt advertising your online through forum with high citation in search engines.
Generally I have the impression that your activity here is basically this. Ie aims at attracting an audience to your resource. So please forgive me. but that's my impression.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 20:00

Michael_
your resource I PR not smaller than its (a reference also thrown on the ACC. branches here)
can see here how many links given to you here is not difficult, in the end, there is a clear parity

especially cool was in the past assaults that I have something to sell here
well then you are also a percentage of BSL-honey get and not sickly

well, then I break something ?
what's wrong with natural PR ? and here you pirate their products then (obviously as you buy something).
And in General the entire site sells them.

I'm not selling anything. I have online even no advertising.

so do not forget, never forgive