The Updated Navigator.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
The Updated Navigator.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri May 19, 2017 16:43

Video:
[youtube][/youtube]
АВП Навигатор

Константинос

Re: Updated Navigator.

Post by Константинос » Sat May 20, 2017 1:18

1 Set of sessions will remain the same?
2 Some of the options added? Or just for the sake of "plush" was made this poisonous design? :roll:
3 For what I like about the device Navigator as it is for its practicality and pragmatism, not only in options but also in design. However, if will be sold now only Navigator in a new design it pushes. Is it possible to make a choice for the user between the two variance design?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 20, 2017 10:19

Session are the same.
From the new - big color display, user friendly buttons with an easy and clear touch, a new capacious battery.
The color is not acidic, the photo turns out.

The old version will no longer be produced.

Константинос

Post by Константинос » Sat May 20, 2017 12:51

One :( I'm in shock, my design is a little scary. You can find its metric data? I understand this is because of the battery he so increased in size?
2 Maybe I should start to consult at least with the current owners of the Navigator or those who are on the forum.
3 Technical specifications will remain the same I presume? As for the sessions? There will be new?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 20, 2017 14:11

The size remained visibly the same , 17х8 cm
Took into account comments of users on tight keyboard, now it is not film, and push-button.
On display will be more information about the session. Display allows you to give a full description of the session, will not need to consult the manual.
The technical characteristics are the same, although the inside is completely updated. It's been six years since the release of the first model of the Navigator, the previous circuitry is already outdated.
Over time, there will be new session.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat May 20, 2017 15:44

As a developer write that the added and updated. It first touched the hardware and design. These innovations were not because I wanted to somehow show off, but because long overdue.
1. The new building is more practical, is no larger than the former, is not as wide as was possible to put on a narrow shelf in coat pocket, etc. And this case is more technical, requires less rework, thus with him faster and easier in production.

2. A lot of criticism was on the old keyboard from users. She was tight, the tactile effect is weak, sometimes there were false positives, or ignore keystrokes. The new device uses the clock button, which is felt even without the alarm. With all this keyboard is cheaper the previous variant of the membrane keyboard, the price of which last 3-4 years are growing.

3. Battery. The new device fixed the battery of two Li-pol (lithium polymer) batteries. While we put the capacity 1400ma/h Is sufficient capacity to operate the unit for up to 10 hours. It is hardly necessary to describe here all the advantages over NiMH batteries, it can be read on other sites who are interested. For users, this will be expressed primarily in the fact that the device at these batteries will work longer, because the capacity of the batteries is fully used. The life of batteries is much higher, more cycles of charge-discharge stand. In addition, the degree of charge of the battery can be more accurately controlled compared to the previous version. Because as the discharge decreases the voltage on the battery. While at NiMH it lasts up to a full discharge. Very often this has brought surprises in the form of what the device is when you enable the kind shown full scale charge, and when you start and the session suddenly everything shut down. Now you can more objectively judge the degree of battery discharge. It is important that the charge it can be an incomplete discharge if there is any doubt, because these batteries have no "memory effect" that reduces capacity.
The only "minus" is that you can't just replace the battery in the nearest shop and buy AA batteries not supplied. But since the battery is large, a replacement will have to do every few years. Battery these lithium-polymer batteries is in a separate compartment, you can replace it without disassembling the device. And these batteries will also be sold to us while this device will be produced and maintained.

4. As already mentioned, Andrew, ergonomics and the information content of the device is significantly increased. There is already a nested menu in which we had to look for a particular setting. All the options are kept now in one menu for each mode. From this menu you can run a session or a gate track and then configure its settings. All this thanks to the big screen on which you can display multiple lines and graphics. More can be read in the instructions that I finish and it will be next week posted on the website and be supplied with the devices.

5. The functionality and capabilities of this device corresponds to the previous "Navigator" with firmware version 2.0, but has a reserve for further development. Under this instrument will also be a new firmware session.

6. The device itself turns off after a specified time when it is inactive (i.e. the session or audio file), but does not go into standby mode. In the settings for auto power off you can select the waiting time or even disable this option - the device can only be switched off by the power button.

7. Charger works unlike the previous version of the standalone, regardless of device included on or off - just enough to plug in the power adapter into the Jack.

8. For the end user it may be too much information, but I note that over the last 6 (and if you take from inception 7 years old) has already changed the circuitry. The old chips were worth significantly more expensive, it's pricing. The quality was lower (usually the production of the old chip is given at other factories), because of this more complex and expensive control of input utilities in the production of circuit boards. In addition, the instrument created on the basis of elemental had large current consumption, i.e. on a single battery charge worked less than new.<

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat May 20, 2017 16:02

all previous sessions, audio programs, strobe-tracks and stuff that was on the previous version the "open" - working on this, there is full compatibility.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed May 31, 2017 16:31

user instruction in pdf format is. Made a separate topic
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6473

in this topic, you can unsubscribe to all the shortcomings and comments specifically on the user.

Юлия Александровна

Post by Юлия Александровна » Wed Jun 28, 2017 16:08

Hello! Saw the package of the device. Attached is sunglasses and headphones sold separately or all?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 28, 2017 19:40

Юлия Александровна wrote:hi! Saw the package of the device. Attached is sunglasses and headphones sold separately or all?
Everything included as before, and as to all MM . Are purchased as needed , if you need more sunglasses and headphones to the second input (for a pair of users). Or additional glasses with different color diodes.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 29, 2017 15:28

[youtube][/youtube]

митек

Post by митек » Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:38

Good day!

tell me how to record on Navigator session here:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm

LSlib Navigator as a car to select is not showing. Connection through com port, it seems to me not what we need, a Navigator via USB soedinyayutsya.
I tried just to overwrite the session in the Navigator. Perekopirovat in a folder SES_SPEC. The Navigator swears that is not the correct file format. Tried to run on Navigator different. Session Andrew have the extension lss.

Apparently I am blunt and simple. Tell me..

Thank you!

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:18

митек wrote:good Day!

tell me how to record on Navigator session here:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm
Perekopirovat in a folder SES_SPEC. The Navigator swears that is not the correct file format. Tried to run on Navigator different. Session Andrew have the extension lss.
well it should be. Navigator plays of the session. *ses (regular session) and *.csp - combined session of Andrey Patrushev, designed specifically for the Navigator. Session *.lss - are the sessions only for car Inner Pulse and NovaPro, Navigator these sessions is not the case.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:26

I think I wrote earlier (probably in 2011) what is the difference between sessions, Nova Pro, and Navigator. Standard session Nova Pro is in text format, designed for control of two channels of light and sound. In Pathfinder 6 channels of light and sound. Accordingly, the session NovaPro for it was specially rewritten and adapted. They are included in the section "Basic session". Are they in files *.ses. Previously, it was used when we wanted to start playing the session and the audio file (mode synchrostart). Now (for the Navigator-2 Navigator for -1 with firmware 2.0 x) it is possible to base any session add an audio file to prehravanie, therefore a separate session, in filey *.ses on the memory card of the device is recorded. Although archive them somewhere on the site.

митек

Post by митек » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:44

Ie All session here http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm
Is in the format *.ses and should be on the website.
So?
Will not prompt where?

The fact that I did not find the sessions, Andrew sessions. Or they were renamed as that.
Here are the ones I found in the list. This corresponds to?

utro -> section Energy, the name of the morning
vecher -> section, name evening
Mind Healing -> section
Alpha-meditation 1 -> section meditation
Alfa-coach 2 -> section
Alfa-coach 3 -> section
Healing -> section

These are not found

Alfa-coach 1 -> not found
alfa -> not found
Atrainer 01 -> not found
Atrainer 02 -> not found
Atrainer 03 -> not found
Alpha Meditation Power -> not found
Zrenie -> not found
Lucid Dreams -> not found

Thank you

МайндМашина

Post by МайндМашина » Mon Jul 17, 2017 15:51

Hello!
As You said previously Alexey Kryachko (Developer), all of the above listed session was created by Andrew Patrushev for Mind machine Photosonix company: NovaPro InnerPulse and 100. These sessions are loaded in a special, free memory area as an extra. For WUAs and WUA NAVIGATOR NAVIGATOR 2 has not yet produced such sessions. If in the future they will appear in a new version of firmware for the NAVIGATOR and NAVIGATOR 2, then we will inform about it in the appropriate section of our forum.

Sincerely,
technical support MindMachine.ru

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:35

You can play them as audiostrobe session in the network somewhere on torrents are these sessions to wav, or to run them on the computer in the program Mind Explorer SW

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:36

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Are they still in the files *.ses. Previously, it was used when we wanted to start playing the session and the audio file (mode synchrostart). Now (for the Navigator-2 Navigator for -1 with firmware 2.0 x) it is possible to base any session add an audio file to prehravanie, therefore a separate session, in filey *.ses on the memory card of the device is recorded. Although archive them somewhere on the site.
I'm Sorry, Alex. But You do realize that you wrote???

*.SES is the basic format for each session. Whether correctly I have understood You, now that Navigator is sold without sessions and the user to rotate with the Navigator needs to look for them, and even clearly it is not clear where ("Although an archive of them somewhere in the website") and download yourself??? If so, I think that it is wrong. You can sew them in the ROM of the device, but on the flash drive (in a separate special folder) they should be mandatory.
Early mode "synchrostart" and so worked with any baseline session (*.SES) and any audio file, without any special tricks and special sessions. What has really changed in firmware 2.0 x and the new device???
Maybe You mean "combined session" (*.CSP)? But they are irrelevant to the mode "synchrostart" never had. In combined sessions the meditation session is always written specifically for the text session, with precise adjustment of light and sound stimulation to the context.
If You no longer write to the card device "combined session", it is also a big mistake, because, in my opinion, is one of the key features and benefits of the Navigator from the rest mindmachine. Since the user has at his disposal a ready-made tools to work on yourself. Moreover, the "combined sessions" are provided to the user are completely free (both currently available and future).
Of course, the user has the opportunity to do a combined session from any session and any (at least with music, even with normoton) of the audio file. And it is also one of the distinguishing features of the Navigator is intended for professional psychologists and psychotherapists.
Maybe Alex, You make it clear what You mean by writing your post???<

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14

митек wrote:i.e. All the sessions here http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm
Is in the format *.ses and should be on the website.
So?
Will not prompt where?
no, not all session is in this format. Adapted for many Navigator sessions from NovaPro, but not all. This device additionally developed many special sessions.

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 16:53

Another would be the Navigator toslink output for digital transmission of audio :oops:

If he was not there

You can even Mini-TOSLINK to save space and stealth :)

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:00

Wanted to further complement this, all wireless expander. In addition to the audio stream to convey more flow to the glasses. And most likely it will be incompatible with existing technology because of this. I was thinking to use the transceiver for 2.4 GHz band with noise-like signals (DSSS). The flow of sound without losing squeeze in 4 times according to the method of ADPCM. And the flow of information on the glasses without compression to leave. There speed up to 2 Mbit/s is enough.
It turns out this wireless option "expander" for group sessions. Each user in the hands of a small terminality with two wheels individual adjustment of volume and brightness, connected glasses and headphones, and a good Navigator or additional device to it (legacy) embedded transmitter. Action radius up to 20 meters.
Last edited by Алексей Крячко__ on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:23, edited 1 time in total.

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 13:57

The same thing :)

And in the new Pathfinder with a stock volume ?

Buyers in 80 Ohm normal sound will be given ? Or, as always, dull and soft ? :)

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:22

Константин_ wrote:the same thing :)
And in the new Pathfinder with a stock volume ?
Buyers in 80 Ohm normal sound will be given ? Or, as always, dull and soft ? :)
All part connected directly with the audio - exactly the same as in the first embodiment of the Navigator, as proved reliable work. The only thing that have changed and improved - work the audio codec to mp3.

The audio output is designed to operate at a load of 32 Ohm headphones. All the rest ( including the headphones with a different impedance) will work, or quieter or louder or will collect side background. The perceived volume level depends primarily on design for the caps in the headphones. Rocking on the audio output power is ample, even with the stock.

Нелли

Post by Нелли » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:54

Alexey Kryachko__You have not answered the author of the site, Andrei Patrushev? Why? I would like to choose mind machine. Saw that the new version of Navigator, glad it was, but...

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Sep 24, 2017 15:05

I will explain some points.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: *.SES is the basic format for each session. Whether correctly I have understood You, now that Navigator is sold without sessions and the user to rotate with the Navigator needs to look for them, and even clearly it is not clear where ("Although an archive of them somewhere in the website") and download yourself??? If so, I think that it is wrong. You can sew them in the ROM of the device, but on the flash drive (in a separate special folder) they should be mandatory.
All sessions that have been reworked for Pathfinder at the moment recorded in the memory of the device. They can certainly duplicate in files *.SES and write to the folder on the flash drive. But they do so in the device is, even if not written to this folder. And run these sessions takes place via the menu "Training"-> "Basic session". If it's necessary, then I will ask to record them on a memory card and view files.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Early mode "synchrostart" and so worked with any baseline session (*.SES) and any audio file, without any special tricks and special sessions. What has really changed in firmware 2.0 x and the new device???
Mode "synchrostart" the same works as before. Starting with version 2.0 in the old device and the new firmware Navigator have such an opportunity as synchrostart with a baseline session. Previously, it was not and could not be added to the basic playback session, the music, and "synchrostart" worked only with files on the memory card.. Now it's possible. I choose a basic session, press the right arrow and choose an audio file. It's very simple. Therefore, to keep the basic session in the form of files on the memory card is optional to run them in "synchrostart".
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Maybe You mean "combined session" (*.CSP)? But they are irrelevant to the mode "synchrostart" never had. In combined sessions the meditation session is always written specifically for the text session, with precise adjustment of light and sound stimulation to the context.
If You no longer write to the card device "combined session", it is also a big mistake, because, in my opinion, is one of the key features and benefits of the Navigator from the rest mindmachine.
Playback combined sessions is exactly the same as before. They are available via the menu "Player"->"Combs.session." The memory card records all combined sessions, which were designed for the "Navigator" and come with him.<