The combination of Rad5 + MM Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Константинос
The combination of Rad5 + MM Navigator

Post by Константинос » Mon Feb 06, 2017 13:04

:wiz Hi all!

I have recently had an interesting idea. What if to combine work with MM Navigator and Rad5 as follows:
1, the Operator sets the desire/promise to Rad5 with all the necessary settings. And work for example, adjusts to 15 minutes.
2 the Statement includes a session of hypno-suggestion, or the imaging magnification (with a given performance goals for Rad5) also for 15 minutes.

The point of this experiment I think is understandable. The human brain emits waves and in the mood for a certain frequency with the promise connected with Rad5 can increase the potential impact and implementation several times :wiz

Anyone got any thoughts on this?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: the Combination of Rad5 + MM Navigator

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 06, 2017 16:39

On this account this :" Because the orgone generator can be accurately set at a low frequency, this device is the ideal tool to enhance intelligence, the development of logical thinking, especially used in parallel with the external module PCHD 2400.
For the development of thinking and enhance intellectual clarity, configure the device to the frequency of 14.1 Hz. To strengthen and develop psychic abilities - on the frequency of 14.1 Hz., then how to enhance intuition and inspiration we recommend the Schumann resonance 7.83 Hz.
In the same way you can use the devices to enhance artistic inspiration, creativity,relaxation, including music, abilities, etc., especially effective in combination with mindmachine radionic or computer programs."

Models RAD 2400, Performer ,RAD 5 ,RAD-12000 is audio input for use with Mindmachine , disks and other audio files to help you tune into the right frequency or mood (text ,for example ).

Константинос

Post by Константинос » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:44

I'm sorry but that's not what I meant. I'm talking about a separate interaction. RAD5 will work as orgone generator + amplifier message, and MM will help the operator in the session adiungo imagination to form a synchronous wave to improve the message to the intended target through the imagination. Something like that.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Feb 07, 2017 18:21

It is possible, I think, why not? As this condition obtained with MM (if you reached the desired state), you can translirovalis through Radionic and another person and group of people.

Константинос

Post by Константинос » Tue Feb 07, 2017 19:24

Thank you for your answer :wiz I just heard one owner of a RAD5 and MM Navigator've done it before and I thought he was joking. But it turns out that this is true. He was able to develop the vision of the basic level due to this + it is repeatedly reinforced OS's.