ls-navigator.ru support website Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
ls-navigator.ru support website Navigator

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 17:52

Made a support site for mind machine "Navigator" —

ls-navigator.ru

All the necessary information (instructions, sessions, downloads) on this site. Have questions or suggestions, write in this topic. Thank you.

Олегус

Re: ls-navigator.ru support website Navigator

Post by Олегус » Mon Jun 16, 2014 13:12

Vladimir, Hello! Purchased Navigator is the first question, unfortunately did not see him answer in the instructions. When listening to the sessions with sound and light stimulation of the eyes should preferably be closed, or open? Thanks in advance. Oleg

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 23:34

The eyes should be closed. The light will penetrate the eyelids.

There is a special session for work on the method of EMDR (EMRD) with open eyes (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4801). They are marked in the instructions.

Аким

Post by Аким » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:21

Good afternoon, Vladimir.
Faced with such a problem.
I need to include for example - "Gamma rhythm + green + audio file" how to do it? Thank you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:39

In the instructions to the Navigator 35 page detail how to set the unit on the Gamma rhythm. Ie go to Settings(the window key) ,choose the line -Frequency-Sotoret and specify the frequency you need , Gamma 31-36Гц. set top,bottom. Go into the first box, select the EXT. string mode, string color sessions, then choose what is needed ;one ,two, or several in combination. Further, the choice of the file to produce a file with the light, you need to go in the second window -Player - select string Svetanics next line BM(quick stimulation) and to choose the rhythm of flipping through the arrow , then you can MN (slow stimulation) . Then viberate file from the folder (which is already recorded in the MP3 folder) and all. All of this in detail on page 35-36-37 in the instructions .
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue Aug 12, 2014 14:49, edited 1 time in total.

Аким

Post by Аким » Mon Aug 11, 2014 17:03

Thank You, Lily. We will investigate.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Mon Oct 20, 2014 15:44

TO TECH SUPPORT. Guys, tell me what to do. Bought the electric version of "Ultralong" and "Massage whose", downloaded on your PC. Then throw in the "Navigator" (V. 1.16) in the folder Player - Regular (if I understand correctly, it corresponds to the MEDIA). The display PC shows the transfer disc. Immediately include separate MM, and in the folder only the first two session of Ultramega. Repeated several times in different ways, and separate sessions were deployed and the entire drive...the same Result. In PC via My computer provided - 700MB free of 7.39 GB. Where such volume? it is not clear. In the early years downloaded "Workshop on MM" the first four topics in the STROBE folder. Tried some of them to remove, and also some sessions from the original firmware. And again, on the PC monitor they are removed, and as a standalone including Navigator - "deleted" everything in its place. Pumped two sessions of Ultra is also not removed.
If you have any thoughts, please state the version "for dummies".

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Oct 20, 2014 19:09

In the STROBE folder have these files to throw, and not in the MEDIA.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Mon Oct 20, 2014 20:10

Andy, thanks, I'll try. Just tell me about MEDIA in the office mindmachine said.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:53

SUPPORT.
Tried to throw in a STROBE-folder. All the same, as before described my. PC can be transferred, and in fact the Navigator is empty. And delete from the folder also nothing. Perhaps some sort of function in mm is off. TELL me !!!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:22

Olegp
What are the gate drives, or disks without strobe Patrushev did you download? Strobe discs are injected into the gate. WAV ? easy to MEDIA
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:50, edited 1 time in total.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:43

LILY-R.
The fact that the discs Ultram and MM is not loaded anywhere, neither in the MEDIA and not the media. I wrote about the problem just above.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Tue Oct 21, 2014 13:42

TO TECH SUPPORT.
Guys, tell me what to do. Bought the electric version of "Ultralong" and "Massage whose", downloaded on your PC. Then throw in the "Navigator" (V. 1.16) in the folder Player - Regular (if I understand correctly, it corresponds to the MEDIA). The display PC shows the transfer disc. Immediately include separate MM, and in the folder only the first two session of Ultramega. Repeated several times in different ways, and separate sessions were deployed and the entire drive...the same Result. In PC via My computer provided - 700MB free of 7.39 GB. Where such volume? it is not clear. In the early years downloaded "Workshop on MM" the first four topics in the STROBE folder. Tried some of them to remove, and also some sessions from the original firmware. And again, on the PC monitor they are removed, and as a standalone including Navigator - "deleted" everything in its place. Pumped two sessions of Ultra is also not removed.

Another question ... Check the memory card - tested. The message "read error 3". What does that mean.? My actions on issues.
If you have any thoughts, please state the version "for dummies".

МайндМашина

Post by МайндМашина » Tue Oct 21, 2014 18:44

Hello Oleg!

Judging from Your description, this problem is related to a violation of the file system of the flash drive due to improper eject it from the computer or from the device.
To solve this problem You can check the flash card from Windows. Entering the right-hand button of the mouse to "properties" local disk flash drive, the "Service" check disk "to check". The check disk options to mark items "Automatically fix file system errors" and "scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors" then "Run". After checking the view below was not at this flash in the root folder of any text files, if any remove them. Then safely remove the device from Your computer and perform again the test card memory test of the Navigator.
If it does not give a positive result, it is possible to try to format the microSD card on the computer the special program for such complex cases.
For Example SDFormatter. It is freely available on the Internet.
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4
After that, formatting the information, will naturally be removed. After, you will need to safely remove and re-insert the flash drive into Your computer. This gives You a link to the standard content of the card memory, supplied with the Navigator.
The standard set includes the following:
DICT
MEDIA
SES
SES_SPEC
STROBE
approximate total folders should be - 4,65 GB.
https://yadi.sk/d/VtPenQ6kZU7R3
Archive navigator.rar Packed by WinRAR archiver. To unpack to Your microSD flash drive is required the presence of the WinRAR archiver on Your computer.
Next, install the flash card back into your browser and check again.
And even after all the above performed operations, did not lead to positive results, it is likely that the memory card is an electronic violation of its work and requires replacement with a similar new, possible up to 32 GB. (more than 32 GB is not checked).

Good luck!

P. S
Audio program Andrei Patrushev "Ultramesh" and "Massage of the Brain" have in the accompanying track AudioStrobe glasses. Therefore, these audio programs can be listened to on any media player portable or stationary. But if You want to listen to them on WUA Pathfinder, we have these audio files to place on a flash drive in a folder STROBE. Because only in this folder, the NAVIGATOR will recognize the audio file of WAV format.

-------------------
Sincerely,
Technical support MindMachine.Ru<
Last edited by МайндМашина on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:51, edited 2 times in total.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Tue Oct 21, 2014 18:53

MM, thank you. The result will accomplish your goal.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Tue Oct 21, 2014 23:15

MM.
1.As you have stated the test stick fulfilled -"no errors". To celebrate, quickly pumped disks, once removed. Put it into the GPS. And everything remained as before.
2.To format the card - just afraid to saporiti and what you have.
Is this possible: I'm in the middle of November should be passing in Moscow, unable to go to the office "of Computerji". And on the spot to solve the problem, or to format or buy a new one. In advance of course call the office.

МайндМашина

Post by МайндМашина » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:55

Yes Oleg , You can come to our office and we will solve Your problem.

-------------------
Sincerely,
Technical support MindMachine.Ru

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:57

Mindmachine Thanks guys!!!

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Oct 23, 2014 21:49

ОлегП wrote: Another question ... Check the memory card - tested. The message "read error 3". What does that mean.?
this indicates a corrupt file system on the memory card. There are two ways to remedy the situation : or to reformat the memory card or (if not help) replace. Usually, such a file system error occur due to faults of the memory card. Extremely rare, but to face that possibility. And once this problem may not occur.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Thu Oct 23, 2014 23:30

Alex Krechko+ MM
OK, I will specially come to the office when I'm in the capital, himself can not cope. Question: take with you only the memory card or with Navigator (without sunglasses and headphones).

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 23:40

ОлегП wrote:Alex Krechko+ MM
OK, I will specially come to the office when I'm in the capital, himself can not cope. Question: take with you only the memory card or with Navigator (without sunglasses and headphones).
better and device take, may well memory card not be recorded due to a fault contact in the slot where it is inserted, so who knows what else. Separately worth checking with a working card and your device and the memory card, that was clear.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Wed Nov 12, 2014 20:32

Alex Krechko+ MM
Hello. On Friday 14th November I will be in GMT, you come to the office "of Computeria" in the first half of the day. Prior to the meeting.

Владимир Григорьев

Post by Владимир Григорьев » Thu Jan 29, 2015 17:59

Hello Vladimir!
I have a problem created. I gave my colleagues the Navigator to borrow, they used, they liked, and they (as I later found out) decided to throw for themselves their favorite programs, "How to eat less", "Quit Smoking", "Relaxation of Jacobson" and "Collection of tunes" from the Player... it was easy. Well, my GPS no longer play in the Player mode at all no program and no combined session with the melodies. And stopped working points in the Baseline sessions. I scolded firmly :evil: but the problem remained. I like it to be, is it possible vosstanovit the job of the Navigator? Looking forward to Your advice and response. here or in PM griga7@mail.ru

Владимир Григорьев

Post by Владимир Григорьев » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:30

Vladimir, Hello!
My question remained unanswered. Tell me WHAT to DO? Is there any way out of this situation? I'm on the memory card, watched all the files available, but the machine does not work... please Reply!

Владимир Григорьев

Post by Владимир Григорьев » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:35

People maybe someone had a similar problem? TELL ME WHAT TO DO? If the author of the website is silent. Need help!