ls-navigator.ru support website Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Re: ls-navigator.ru support website Navigator

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:41

Vladimir Grigorievplease contact for warranty or post-warranty service on mail mindmachine@bk.ru

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:30

Владимир Григорьев wrote:Hello, Vladimir!
I have a problem created. I gave my colleagues the Navigator to borrow, they used, they liked, and they (as I later found out) decided to throw for themselves their favorite programs, "How to eat less", "Quit Smoking", "Relaxation of Jacobson" and "Collection of tunes" from the Player... it was easy. Well, my GPS no longer play in the Player mode at all no program and no combined session with the melodies. And stopped working points in the Baseline sessions. I scolded firmly :evil: but the problem remained. I like it to be, is it possible vosstanovit the job of the Navigator? Looking forward to Your advice and response. here or in PM griga7@mail.ru
Yes, nothing to do... I'm not going to give any recommendations for them in your case can be even more to aggravate the situation. likely symptoms of a damaged file system on the card is some card readers do, either connected was something to the wrong socket....
There can be only understand by taking this device from you and after checking, Yes, and most importantly - with the memory card, which was copied.

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Fri Apr 24, 2015 22:29

I use about a month, 10 times run. Yesterday it stopped holding battery. After full charge it shows 100% charging, after starting the session immediately turns off the "battery is low". How to solve the problem? can't batree after 10 uses to fly...

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 15:03

When you see the message 'battery exhausted' include the power adapter to the device and will light the red led that indicates the switching on the charger. If this does not happen, inform necessarily. The behavior of batteries which write characteristic of the new and old batteries and shows a lack of capacity. After 3 to 5 charges and discharges the batteries should begin to work normally.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 27, 2015 16:52

Prospera Verify the firmware version of Navigator. Perhaps you have the version in which charging of the Navigator need to go into charging mode,only after this the device is charging. There were some versions where you just had to include the charger .

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Fri May 01, 2015 19:54

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Prospera Verify the firmware version of Navigator. Perhaps you have the version in which charging of the Navigator need to go into charging mode,only after this the device is charging. There were some versions where you just had to include the charger .
Hello, 1.16

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri May 01, 2015 22:54

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:
Владимир Григорьев wrote:Hello, Vladimir!
I have a problem created. I gave my colleagues the Navigator to borrow, they used, they liked, and they (as I later found out) decided to throw for themselves their favorite programs, "How to eat less", "Quit Smoking", "Relaxation of Jacobson" and "Collection of tunes" from the Player... it was easy. Well, my GPS no longer play in the Player mode at all no program and no combined session with the melodies. And stopped working points in the Baseline sessions. I scolded firmly :evil: but the problem remained. I like it to be, is it possible vosstanovit the job of the Navigator? Looking forward to Your advice and response. here or in PM griga7@mail.ru
Yes, nothing to do... I'm not going to give any recommendations for them in your case can be even more to aggravate the situation. likely symptoms of a damaged file system on the card is some card readers do, either connected was something to the wrong socket....
There can be only understand by taking this device from you and after checking, Yes, and most importantly - with the memory card, which was copied.
I have not used the Navigator in the player mode, but recently also faced a problem to use this mode. Maybe it's in the firmware to 1.20?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 06, 2015 11:01

Энди wrote:I have not used the Navigator in the player mode, but recently also faced a problem to use this mode. Maybe it's in the firmware to 1.20?
It is unlikely. I your Navigator (firmware 1.2) just raped, recording and erasing new audio programs for testing - no problems. However, I'm not a reader did, and via the Navigator...
Navigator menu, in my opinion a bit overloaded (we need the machine to do play - by extension, that is...) and I sometimes try to include something on the play, while in another player, or menu section). :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 06, 2015 11:12

Vladimir Grigoriev
"Before you disassemble cog all setup, check the fuses" (electric folk wisdom). First check - whether there were there those same files. He could mistakenly do not "copy" and "move". :? By the way, and what they were going to play combo session?

ПавелНе

Post by ПавелНе » Mon May 11, 2015 17:04

Good afternoon, prompt please in MM Navigator under training, advanced modes there is a file INTUIT.CSP , and section player, strobe recording is file journey through the inner worlds are one and the same? if not then what's the difference? both the development of intuition

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 11, 2015 17:09

Pavane
Hello.
INTUIT.CSP is a combined session, aimed directly at the development of intuition, and PVM - basic audio program, and it even wasn't designed for it (it could just be a side effect), and is intended for deep meditation and self-knowledge.

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun May 15, 2016 14:14

Hello. I noticed that on the website ls-navigator.ru in the section Session no session to get Rid of limiting beliefs (MTC).

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Navigator. Support site

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 23:52

For owners mind machine Navigator operates the website: http://ls-navigator.ru/instruction
There you will find instructions session, the firmware.

Зордрак

Re: Navigator. Support site

Post by Зордрак » Sat Feb 18, 2017 23:12

Hello, I am a newbie, just purchased the Navigator and have some questions:
1). the device came with firmware 2.01 but the site already has 2.1 does it make sense to upgrade? In 2.1 was added, where you can even see the list of updates and changes each firmware?
2). judging by the content of the sessions, I realized that not all but only 30-40% of the sessions moved from the Nova Pro 100, and many interesting raging that was in Nov in the Navigator no. Will there be something added or are they already there somewhere on the site/forum and you need to download and burn onto a flash drive.
Particularly interested in modes from Nova : "language Training", "Sports wave", "the Increase in personal magnetism "

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Feb 19, 2017 0:31

1. You have the latest firmware version, all devices which are sold stitched the final version.
On the website there is a version software for firmware version 2.1
2.Exactly About the New session will not be inserted that a new session is here viewforum.php?f=48

ИвНик

Post by ИвНик » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:44

Vladimir Nikonov Hello, Vladimir. The problem is this. Something clicked, and now when you turn on a black screen and solid amber light. What to do?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:53

ИвНик wrote:Vladimir Nikonov Hello, Vladimir. The problem is this. Something clicked, and now when you turn on a black screen and solid amber light. What to do?
You have put the device in programming mode : when enabled, it expects the fill of the new program.
You Navigator first (white body) or the second (green) ? Write to me in private message your email address and I will send you the program and instructions in order to flash the device and it is re-earned.

Улена

Post by Улена » Sat Oct 21, 2017 18:50

Good day! Today I listened to the session D01N from the section "Meditation" in the basic sessions.
At the end of the stated time 33 minutes, the session is not ended.
Previously when listening to this session , she was over in 33 minutes.
I waited. The session continued for another hour, then I got out of it by pressing "M".

Explain, please, what could be the problem that the session is not disconnected itself?
What to do? Maybe the problem is in the settings?
I am concerned about this issue, because counting on the turn-off time in 33 minutes, a session lasts, and it is unknown how many will be played.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:07

Улена wrote:Good day! Today I listened to the session D01N from the section "Meditation" in the basic sessions.
At the end of the stated time 33 minutes, the session is not ended.
Previously when listening to this session , she was over in 33 minutes.
I waited. The session continued for another hour, then I got out of it by pressing "M".

Explain, please, what could be the problem that the session is not disconnected itself?
What to do? Maybe the problem is in the settings?
I am concerned about this issue, because counting on the turn-off time in 33 minutes, a session lasts, and it is unknown how many will be played.
There is only one option : before starting session has been changed its time or select another session. After a base session key "arrow up" and "down arrow" push don't need (they changes the time), just press "start".

Максимус Алексович

Post by Максимус Алексович » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:25

Hello! When listening to audio on the Navigator, there was a noise similar to radio interference in the right channel of the headphones. Most noticeable when listening to the regular player and gate records, less in combs. sessions, still less in standard sessions. To change the volume of the interference effect button volume K1,2, after mixing, K4,6 do not affect the interference. This problem. What to do, how to be and what it could be?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 15:29

Good day ! I would like a couple of clarifying questions : what type you have Navigator (new in green or grey) ? This happens in both headphone sockets ? Is there any interference of this type if the enable test signal ?

Максимус Алексович

Post by Максимус Алексович » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:20

Navigator I have the grey, bought about 2 years ago, and use regularly. Interference in both nests. If enabled test signal no interference in the normal sessions of the interference either.

Максимус Алексович

Post by Максимус Алексович » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:34

I have version 1.20, if you reflash the 2.00 at help, maybe?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Feb 06, 2018 21:26

Максимус Алексович wrote:I have version 1.20, if you reflash the 2.00 at help, maybe?
This can be done, but the probability of correcting the problem.
The description of the defect you have or likely breach of contact, but more likely that it is associated with the mp3 audio codec, since the test and regular sessions, the sound goes without a hitch. Accurately determine and solve the problem will be, if you send it to us.

Максимус Алексович

Post by Максимус Алексович » Sat Feb 10, 2018 22:02

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:
Максимус Алексович wrote:I have version 1.20, if you reflash the 2.00 at help, maybe?
This can be done, but the probability of correcting the problem.
The description of the defect you have or likely breach of contact, but more likely that it is associated with the mp3 audio codec, since the test and regular sessions, the sound goes without a hitch. Accurately determine and solve the problem will be, if you send it to us.
Yeah, I guess I'll have to send. Tell me, if you will receive the Navigator, in addition to resolve this problem, you need to check for any hidden problems, reflash to 2.0, if there is such a need? From little things do not significantly affect the quality of the work: cracked the on button, off., and sometimes the glasses don't work at the time of charging the battery, restart the device or disable the charging begin to work. Which address to send?