Alpha and Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Саир
Alpha and Navigator

Post by Саир » Wed May 04, 2016 18:42

Good day!

Recently bought a "Navigator". From April 25 last alpha. Count on course according to the scheme of 15/15/15. Engaged for 10 days.
The first three days began with short sessions (R01N, R03N, Evening, ndrfnE), one session per day. The next 4 hours listening to one session, but 30-40 min: R02N, R02Nx, R04N. And from the 2nd, may began to work with half-hour sessions twice a day.
The first session listening to about 10 - 12 hours, the second - 16 - 18 hours.
The playback volume is set 14 (where the minimum begins to hear "pink noise", and basic tone at comfortable levels).
Glasses, of course, very bright. The range of brightness exhibited 25% and brightness level (on the keyboard) is 0. Ie, most-least. While it's light outside - the brightness of the suit and if I try in the evening, the lights in the room so not much pulsed.
Signal type is not changed: all is the default [r].
During the sessions, each session was a kind of "switch" inside. Short, just a second ago "POPs" in the perception of the body. When session starts, you begin to relax, and how to go after the sounds and pulsations, but yesterday and today I noticed that in the center of the head there are (or were?) a kind of "area" (feels like 2-3 centimeters in diameter), which increases the tension, feel the resistance and it is not "revealed".
Today the morning session was R05N, and daily SMR. After this session I felt dizzy. And the tension in the center of the head, and dizziness after a session that lasted no more than a minute, but still, somehow I cringed. I decided to ask the question:

Am I doing it right? Can you see any errors on the part?
And if it is correct, what do I do if this discomfort will increase?
Yes, and water half of a glass before and after the session drink.

мимоходом

Re: alpha and Navigator

Post by мимоходом » Wed May 04, 2016 19:39

Actually connecting different areas of the brain (and body) to work is always associated with increase discomfort in those areas - due to the fact that the vessels spasmatic. In the end, sooner or later it will open, all the discomfort will be completely and will start to evaluate the other area (the pressure will go there). In my opinion you have a very good effect, of which many practitioners are trying to achieve without success.

The following of course does not apply to Pathfinder alpha, but rather calloused to the body and removing excess smooth muscle tone of the vascular system of the brain, but... Unable to find in Internet a rotating ballerina and switching its rotation in opposite directions by the force of the brain (the faster they switch the better-developed corpus callosum and better synchronized hemisphere). This simple exercise is also good as an antispasmodic, which is probably everyone, but almost nobody knows about it.

As for the dizziness... It feels like a stronger flow of oxygen to the brain when spasms prispuskaya (apparently during the sessions). Anyway... It's a feeling the idea is to be constantly - like all day go tipsy somewhere 50грамм cognac. This flying state of freshness... But in General, the more blood in the brain goes - so it is intensively supplied with oxygen and the working. Plus will begin to awaken dormant areas, translated into sleep mode due to low energy supply (oxygen and energy)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 05, 2016 10:11

Sair
Study of alpha depends on the duration of sessions and depends on the regularity. Optimal short session (15 minutes) one or two times in a day than long. A long session can be shortened during the countdown, (in the beginning of the session). In General, long sessions have to be careful (especially in the beginning), because you can exceed the adaptive ability of the brain to acquire and diffuse inhibition of the cortex. Personally for me, it was a very unpleasant experience, thanks to which I then spent a month couldn't bring myself to do with AVS.
Mode "R" (rectangle) in addition to the fundamental frequencies gives a lot of harmonics, so the accumulation of the alpha much better than occurs on other modes. Recommend AS.
To reduce the brightness to a comfortable you can use additional spacers from the paper.
As for feelings during the session, then you should just let go and not wait for anything. Session have a mild hypnotic effect. This means that everything You expect will come true (in terms of feelings). I will explain more in detail: at some time due to certain circumstances and your Sauce as You feel something (anything) during the session. Of course, the next time You will expect (not necessarily on a conscious level) something like that- and You get it (unless, of course, not parabyte current Sauce). Our brain is a detector and a collector of coincidences (it is easier to survive in the wild), so the next time your expectations will increase etc.... In principle, we do this every day, you can say, face and without mindmachine. Just mindmachine slightly this effect is increased.

Саир

Post by Саир » Fri May 06, 2016 11:13

Andrei Patrushev, passing thanks for your help and support.

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Mode "R" (rectangle) in addition to the fundamental frequencies gives a lot of harmonics, so the accumulation of the alpha much better than occurs on other modes. Recommend AS.
I was mentally prepared for further study "Navigator", just in terms of waveform. At first I wanted to put the bell, then I remembered that You said the asymmetrical sine, but couldn't remember where. And here in plain text!
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Study of alpha depends on the duration of sessions and depends on the regularity. Optimal short session (15 minutes) one or two times in a day than long. A long session can be shortened during the countdown, (in the beginning of the session).
And so they did. Dealt with the shortening of the sessions, and now do all ~(15 - 20) minutes.
мимоходом wrote:Can network to find a rotating ballerina and switching its rotation in opposite directions by the force of the brain
Yes, a familiar illusion. One of the favorite pastimes in childhood. If the picture to look straight, and to keep in the peripheral vision, then to switch much easier. With great pleasure were "switched" with a half-hour, even the time forgot!
мимоходом wrote:This feeling is the idea is to be constantly - like all day go tipsy somewhere 50грамм cognac.
I may not be completely accurately described. Something about which You speak is familiar to me, and in this case it was an unpleasant pressure that I wanted to get rid of. Now that the second day went for a short session, I believe it was some sort of "overload". Now I will be more careful with his beloved corpus callosum :)

The result for today:

1. Do as before, 2 times a day, approx. 11 and 16-17 hours
2. The duration of sessions 15 - 20 min.
3. The waveform for sessions - [as]
4. The audio levels and brightness picked up close to the border of perception
5. All these options allow you to practice regularly, and feel comfortable and after school. A feeling of uncomfortable pressure in the center of the head left.
6. Though difficult to say for sure, but in my opinion, the effectiveness of training increased. During the sessions themselves occur "switching" of attention as something "inside", several times per session.
7. With the "Navigator" for the first time felt that education and training can be controlled. In previous times (the other MM) a sense of interaction never occurred. Developers plus and thank you very much!<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri May 06, 2016 12:43

Any opening up of any part of the body and brain precedes the uncomfortable pressure. The flask is compressed, spacerowa, blood pressure increases, eventually unclasping spasm and discomfort disappear. But it can take years, I have one point three years could not have pried too hard the brain holds the blocks used.

Саир

Post by Саир » Fri May 06, 2016 14:53

мимоходом wrote:I have one point three years could not decompress
:shock:
As I understand it, in the end, everything "opened up"? Then the question is: when the clip was gone, any traumatic memories? It is no secret that these clips are formed on the background of strong emotions that we refuse to accept, and hold in themselves in the sight of these clamps. And again. The code You worked on this, it was the alpha study, or deeper theta?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri May 06, 2016 15:35

I haven't worked with mind machines and other devices, and work directly with psychosomatic (emotional state). I just got some similar from your description and shared. But you do not worry, this point, which I have it above the right nipple, is very secondary Meridian (perhaps miraculous or alchemical), and your coordinates and order (alpha, theta) do not particularly need. However, the brain is also open for quite a long time, but maybe the device will help to speed up, I don't know...

When the Meridian (the end - acupuncture points) or neural netting (chakra) opens and there as it flies clip, and the body/brain "spreads" cold or hot a thread is impossible to miss, it is well noticeable, even if cold/heat is not felt. Fright can even think that this is a lie - in any case do not worry the departure of the clip (the release of the vessel), when microstroke people even before the nose touch can't ))) Also, when opening the blood vessels in the brain - can be sudden dizziness with loss of balance lasts a few moments and residual for another half hour somewhere.
Then the question is: when the clip was gone, any traumatic memories?
The clips are not associated with memories is just the vascular system, energy body/brain. But with increasing energy - but there can be a different memory I guess the images... I Have no statistics, and problems with it just not there.

In General, ripple in the center of the head recommend to concentrate and amplify this sense is the so - called "third eye"

Саир

Post by Саир » Sat May 07, 2016 16:47

Andrei V., and possible session from the section "Special" alpha Тренер2 and alpha Тренер3 further listening sessions with the R when running the alpha state?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 07, 2016 17:29

Sair
Please explain specifically what You intend to do.

Саир

Post by Саир » Sat May 07, 2016 18:00

I am accumulating a basic course alpha. According to the schedule 15/15/15. Listen to all the "R" session at a time.
Can this list include alpha coaches 2 and 3?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 07, 2016 19:18

Sair
Yes, of course.