Navigator and music

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Navigator and music

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 0:58

The link: http://mindmachine.ru/download/navigato ... -music.doc
you can download instructions from Andrei Patrushev working with a music mind machine 'Navigator'.

Кукловод

Re: Navigator and music

Post by Кукловод » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:44

Good afternoon, gentlemen. It's been more than three years, as I am the owner of the Navigator. Plenty enough with the standard sessions from the TRAINING-BASIC SESSION decide to diversify all of this music. Distribute music to the browser and downloaded the manual from the specified file. But faced with the problem that the description does not match with the contents of my "machine". Music all on the spot. But the category, as described by Andrei Patrushev (When you choose "Synchrostart", a message appears: "select session file" and open the folder "SES", where session sorted by categories. So open the desired category (CREATIVE, ENERGIZE, FUN_GAME, LEARNING, MEDITATE, RELAX, SLEEP, SPECIAL), and then session. ) in the Navigator there. I have everything it looks like this: Player - further synchrostart - coming soon a choice of session, and lists the 5 file with a resolution of SES (FUN, MINDHEAL, MORNING, R01N, VIOLET), choosing one of them fall in the category of choice to distribute music, on on. and everything works. I understand that I have no categories with the volume of files SES. Hence the question, please may I have the firmware too old? Although as can be seen the last. I have 1.20 (try to keep the latest version). What to do how to get all categories? And what they will session, the same as in the baseline, or some other, or both together (preferably :D ).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:23

the Puppeteer Synchrostart--OK--arrow leaf to BASESES all this down arrow, it will turn on the next page there are two lines you just don't doletali to sessions))), Click on the session and appear in the same category. Choose the one you need ,again ,leafing through the arrows and OK. Next will be the files which is already in MM or those that you have downloaded , calling them by their names, to make it easier to find. But for this they need to be uploaded to your player-te media. And that's all. A little bit of attention and at random also helps if you are too lazy to read the manual. Udachi

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:40

LILY-Pthank you for the response. With at random I you. Leafed through it again at Your circuit, nothing has changed. By choosing MicroStart, click OK, center in the strip appears on the file selection session and then appears to have listed above the list of files with the extension .SES. Looking through which on the second page, find the extreme VIOLET file, If you scroll even lower then my throws in the beginning of the list. By the way it starts so the first line of the [. ], second row [.. ], well, and then have the file SES. bc bc bc bc

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:56

By the way, I missed a few years of ownership. 3 and 4 purchased in December 2011. So maybe he was still raw really was, and these categories are not recorded there?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:05

the Puppeteer please read my post ,1 offer , not SES and BASESES)))) IN the first firmware was a trial files , just for the developer needed. But my first , I used it too ?until reflash and all in the same pattern as in the post above .

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:16

LILY-Pthank you for your concern, but still You can't hear me bi . Well, I think anything can happen, maybe really I'm so inattentive. Watched it again. Again. After choosing synchrostart. press-approx. Immediately appears in the center of the writing FILE SELECTION SESSION highlighted bar on top and bottom, which the machine disappears, and immediately opens the list I mentioned above with this file permission .SES and turning arrow :wiz in any direction, well as does not lead me to the label BASESES. From this it follows that in my version, something is wrong. I think that this patch is not pulled. The same situation was with the earlier firmware to 1.16, but then I didn't pay much attention to it. I had enough of the usual noise of the sessions. So the question is open..... bc bc bc bc

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 14, 2016 16:58

the Puppeteer I pradella it on your old with the old firmware at home and in the office on new firmware but still the first, everything is normal and not like you. Once you are on the old firmware the same contrast, it is not a bug in the firmware and you are there click on. I photographed all the moves and all the lines on the Navigator , you vglut it and see that you do not do.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 14, 2016 17:06

Кукловод wrote:by the Way it starts so the first line of the [. ], second row [.. ], well, and then have the file SES.
If you press "play" (triangle), when the cursor is on [.. ], it will take you wherever you wanted.
Still, as in the computer... :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 14, 2016 17:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Кукловод wrote:by the Way it starts so the first line of the [. ], second row [.. ], well, and then have the file SES.
If you press "play" (triangle), when the cursor is on [.. ], it will take you wherever you wanted.
Still, as in the computer... :?
Well to get to the base and this path is possible , but it is what it is and 1.16 firmware was not correct and 1.20 now he's just not right)))) And just need right click in the place in . or .. . Well, over the pole to Moscow, too))))
In General, call the office and let's do this together, "live". So often dealt , who could not understand that it is not too tight.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:49, edited 2 times in total.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Thu Jan 14, 2016 18:08

Андрей Патрушев wrote:All as well as in computer...
Not had the opportunity to meet with such dots on the computer :?

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:01

Hello again. Friends, and can't understand. Acting as advised Andrei Patrushev: Player-synchrostart - Then press PLAY on [.. ] - you get a menu which lists categories(MEDIAit loaded my MP3 files, SES - it contains files with a resolution .SES that I listed above "FUN, MINDHEAL, MORNING, R01N, VIOLET", SES_SPEC Three men who were in it previously files, L01, R02, R03 and those that You sent me in the mail I have added before, then the category STROBE - Opening which is 4 more categories with the same files(VOYAGE, PROVOD, HEALING, ENDORPHI), and category DECT- with my records. In addition to these categories, there are two CONFIG file.LOG AND LASTSES.Which LOG will generate an error if you try to open them. So I have no category BASESES that said LILY or this (When you choose "Synchrostart", a message appears: "select session file" and open the folder "SES", where session sorted by categories. So open the desired category (CREATIVE, ENERGIZE, FUN_GAME, LEARNING, MEDITATE, RELAX, SLEEP, SPECIAL), and then session). What to do??? bc bc bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:08

Кукловод wrote:SES - it contains files with a resolution .SES that I listed above "FUN, MINDHEAL, MORNING, R01N, VIOLET."
And You confuse nothing??? For example, FUN may not be, in principle, no extension is a folder. There should be other folders.
In the end, view the flash drive on the computer.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:59

Кукловод wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:All as well as in computer...
Not had the opportunity to meet with such dots on the computer :?
At the command prompt, enter "cd .." to go to the parent directory (short for the command change directory), all programs that display files in the panels (all from Norton commander, Volkov and others like them) have used this symbol (two dots) to go to a higher level. In the Explorer window is used instead a button with a picture of daddy and up arrow on top of it.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 20, 2016 13:16

Кукловод wrote:Not had the opportunity to meet with such dots on the computer
You want to create a session, or in synchrostart on the Navigator(without a computer) to combine session with music or text? Your question is not clear and the answers have been very different . Clearly describe what you want and show you what to do.Call the office, along the points go. You sent photos(I removed openctm)? There all the moves is if you have already wiped out from all of the Navigator , when you try to reflash or charging....It was and is, bought the first thing was to flash and charging not even looking at the instructions and the list of sessions and programs already available when purchasing. Deleted all from the card and said that there's nothing on his map and he did not put the Navigator in a full kit, well, there are no sessions and everything. May just you had the card or are you just some sort of action its cleared?
Call us-we will understand.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:07

к-13 wrote:In the command prompt, enter "cd .." to go to the parent directory (short for the command change directory), all programs that display files in the panels (all from Norton commander, Volkov and others like them) have used this symbol (two dots) to go to a higher level. In the Explorer window is used instead a button with a picture of daddy and up arrow on top of it.
Thank you for your educational program :ay

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:10

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:mode synchrostart on the Navigator(without a computer) to combine the session with music
That's what I want to combine the basic listening sessions with music mode synchrostart. Well, tomorrow will call.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:57

Кукловод wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:mode synchrostart on the Navigator(without a computer) to combine the session with music
That's what I want to combine the basic listening sessions with music mode synchrostart. Well, tomorrow will call.
Better for this mode "Svetanics".

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 21, 2016 15:40

Andrei Patrushev This is the other mode of Media to choose file without audiotravel ,impose svetanics on this file. A combination session with music by choosing from your media folders or combine the text with the recorder , a completely different string.
On the first firmware, too, that you ....I was the first regularly and reflash to the latest 1.20 . have the ability to track what firmware was more perfect. I think you need to remove the video as it makes you or photo and we send, then it will be clear that you have an exception from the rules))))Make videos from the beginning on and in order , each stage.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Feb 05, 2016 13:12

Кукловод wrote: SES - it contains files with a resolution .SES that I listed above "FUN, MINDHEAL, MORNING, R01N, VIOLET", SES_SPEC
So I have no category BASESES that said LILY or this (When you choose "Synchrostart", a message appears: "select session file" and open the folder "SES", where session sorted by categories. So open the desired category (CREATIVE, ENERGIZE, FUN_GAME, LEARNING, MEDITATE, RELAX, SLEEP, SPECIAL), and then session). What to do??? bc bc bc
It's very simple : on your memory card, there is no basic sessions (folders BASESES), and written by the old test session, which were written a long time ago, when I produced the first devices.
So you need to download the archive from these basic sessions, unpack it. And put the entire directory in a folder BASESES SES on the memory card of the Navigator.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Feb 05, 2016 13:21

I could not find where they got posted, I'll link to the archive BASESES on my Yandex disk :
https://yadi.sk/d/tYKkaFCmoKv9E

Лева

Post by Лева » Mon Jul 02, 2018 18:50

in the mode in which I can at the session of the Navigator music can I independently adjust the volume of music and volume of the session or adjusting groscost will be shared ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 02, 2018 18:53

Can be adjusted.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Navigator and music

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Mar 15, 2019 22:44

At the request of users trying to post a link to content on the memory card :
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BRjw/DWt13fZ8P

there is almost 8 GB, everything is broken into 8 parts for easy downloading.
The main volume is just music, borrowed from the "Casina" intended for joint along with listening sessions. Also there in their respective folders there are the current set of basic sessions. All this is meant mainly for users that have purchased a "Navigator" with the same set of session files and music.
Archive to do the following :
- unzip.
- then the entire directory structure to copy to the root directory of the memory card, pre-clearing her of course.