The question of the practice as a whole

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
ДенисК
The question of the practice as a whole

Post by ДенисК » Fri Aug 28, 2015 18:46

Hello,
just want to apologize if the question asked in the wrong section, please do not delete, but to move the topic (if something broke)
a couple of days ago I bought a GPS, read the forum how much is enough forces :-)

so here are some questions accumulated:

reading the forum, I realized that the first thing you need to pump the ALPHA waves, then BETA waves are the THETA waves, from the questions:
what sessions need to listen to flow of these waves (the points shall describe please)

the only thing I realized for the flow of ALPHA waves to listen to the session of section "II. Relaxation" (because write what is a session type r) do I understand it?

and for pumping of BETA waves which session you need to listen to?, as for the output of THETA waves is not clear that they should be listening, asking for clarification on these points.

--------------------

judging from my output, that ALPHA waves have to listen to all of the section "II. Relaxation", in the morning to get energized you need to listen to the session: R01N right? (instead of a coffee break - that I did not understand), it's right or not?

This morning after listening to this session, not only that, I was sleepy almost the whole day, so also a head was some kind of plague and hardship after her (not so?), yesterday also tried to listen to the session R03N, so it was not very pleasant after listening (heaviness in the head, fatigue and all, very much annoyed), judging by the articles about alpha waves, it can be over-saturation (possible side effect) when training alpha waves when they are already in excess.... am I right or not?

Thank you in advance for your answers

P. S. If that somewhere is not accurately described, then tell me where and I will try to Express thoughts in more detail.

к-13

Re: Question of the practice as a whole

Post by к-13 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 15:22

ДенисК wrote:a couple of days ago I bought a GPS, read the forum how much is enough forces :-)
ДенисК wrote:this morning after listening to this session, not only that, I was sleepy almost the whole day, so also a head was some kind of plague and hardship after her (not so?), yesterday also tried to listen to the session R03N, so it was not very pleasant after listening (heaviness in the head, fatigue and all, very much annoyed), judging by the articles about alpha waves, it can be over-saturation (possible side effect) when training alpha waves when they are already in excess.... am I right or not?
It seems that Your strength is enough for a very small amount - according to the symptoms, volume and brightness You have set overly high. Try to work at a minimum - the images will be much worse (even if they were from the start), but the effect is much better than will.

ДенисК

Post by ДенисК » Tue Sep 01, 2015 22:45

Oki, will try, thanks :-)
PS while waiting for answers, try to work with L and C , all comfortable :-) also tried meditation, too, everything is fine
now try the same alpha (r) but the minimum of light and sound, as we shall see :-)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:20