A firmware update mind of the machine Navigator. Manual

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик
Re: firmware Update mind the 'Navigator'. Manual

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:19

СветланаС wrote: May be the thing is that the machine began to act up last time. ie disconnected during listening sessions? Maybe I need to repair it to send?
If you sent in for repair, be sure complete with USB cable and AC adapter, it is also worth checking out.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:48

The latest version of firmware for the Navigator-1 on the forum listed as 2.11. I have an early revision of the instrument, and the last time I flashed it to 2.0. In the closed branch on the latest current version at the time my firmware was told that 2.01 is just for recently manufactured devices (at the time of the Navigator-2 had not been) due to the hardware differences.
Tell me, please, version 2.11 is only "new" revision of the Navigator-ie 1 does it make sense for her to sewn? And what's the difference from 2.0?
I'm sorry, if you can't find information about it on the forum!

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:35

2.11 this firmware 2.01 which fixed some bugs. On older devices that are not supplied with 2.01 when you go to the menu "Room. Gate" and the exit from it will be just a screen flicker briefly. More differences there. It makes sense to use the new firmware is, because there is first correctly reproduced more sessions of all types, and secondly there is the option to choose the spectrum of the noise that accompanies the session.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Tue Feb 05, 2019 16:16

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:35
2.11 this firmware 2.01 which fixed some bugs. On older devices that are not supplied with 2.01 when you go to the menu "Room. Gate" and the exit from it will be just a screen flicker briefly. More differences there. It makes sense to use the new firmware is, because there is first correctly reproduced more sessions of all types, and secondly there is the option to choose the spectrum of the noise that accompanies the session.
I'm sorry, shimmer shimmer, and audiostrobe it will work and everything else? Just clearly remember when 2.01 came out was that the firmware for this version is only possible for devices later in production due to the differences of the circuitry. I would not want to have the device covered...

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:57

Алехандро wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 16:16
I'm sorry, shimmer shimmer, and audiostrobe it will work and everything else? Just clearly remember when 2.01 came out was that the firmware for this version is only possible for devices later in production due to the differences of the circuitry. I would not want to have the device covered...
of course it will work, if something didn't work, I have this firmware didn't offer.