Navigator+ Protocol. from "Turbo Squirrel"

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
пенто
Navigator+ Protocol. from "Turbo Squirrel"

Post by пенто » Fri Jun 28, 2013 15:15

Hello. :)

Let no one be shocked by the title "Turbo-Suslik". I would certainly call it as a thread more poetic, but nevertheless,
this thing showed, and became famous, with this strange name.
A few words
About the affirmations is believed that after 2-3 repetitions, the subconscious translates that into a "directory" is NOT IMPORTANT.
Ie works only at the beginning, and then everything. By the way advertising on TV the same is in the same "directory"
If this "pre-guardian of the subconscious" was not, then the lines would not have changed for decades, and people would have rushed headlong into the supermarkets, on the first "affirmations from the advertiser."
(And politicians would not itched Because the slogan "in 5 years we will live in Communism" - would work for ages.))

What I'm saying?
Perhaps there is a more advanced topic (instead of Affirmations)and it's simple.

This "everyone to negotiate WITH the SUBCONSCIOUS"

It is strange, but no one really never tried.

These agreements are called "protocols." And their "updates no more than once a week.(i.e. no need to peck like a woodpecker, once in needy enough)
Thing works awesome and without a mind machine, here what if ..... subject to combine??? :wiz
Over it now in a sweat work.

Here is a typical "TREATY WITH the SUBCONSCIOUS mind(you can write hundreds and on all occasions)), "this is nothing"

"This is nothing"
"Instructions for the subconscious
The beginning of the user
These instructions install the Protocol "this is nothing". From this point, all previously issued instructions regarding the Protocol, "this is nothing", in its earlier versions, please consider void and all work on the Protocol "this is nothing" news for this release. If any material is currently in process for an older version of the Protocol, please translate it for processing in the new version, starting now.
When WE turn OUR attention or point to any kind of material and say aloud or think to myself the special key phrase ("this is nothing"), you'll be fully Autonomous and automatic operation in the following procedure:
First, you will eliminate any kind of resistance following treatment of the material, a disbelief or doubt that this treatment is feasible and effective, any kind of fear of this treatment, the reluctance of the handle material, lock it in some private areas of memory, processing each resistance, unbelief, doubt, fear, reluctance and a lock using the Protocol "this is nothing" or any other installed WE have a handler.

Then, for the mentioned in study material you immediately recognize the background on this material: "this is nothing". Because in this material, no matter how complex or simple it may be, no matter how charged it may seem, really nothing.
Then you will find what was hidden from our perception of the study material, and in the background you recognize regarding this material: "this is nothing". Because in this material, no matter how charged it may seem, no matter how complex or simple it was, really nothing. For this material you will also find that underneath was hiding and processed by the above procedure, and the fact that underneath was hiding too, and so on up the chain until it will be impossible to determine what lies beneath the treated material then work on the Protocol implemented.

This processing mechanism deactivates and the instruction will cease to operate automatically after you have completed all the above steps and conditions. If necessary, WE may temporarily suspend the processing of, after giving US the key phrase "there's nothing To STOP."
Treatment of the material you are going to do for US completely automatically and completely Autonomous, around the clock, during OUR sleep, and without prejudice to sleep and functioning during the waking state. All work material will be made you as gently and painlessly.

With respect to any disbelief in the possibility and the results of this processing and any fear associated with this treatment, and any negative emotions or emotional States, as well as any resistors, interlocks, and any discomfort from the change in OUR picture of the world, all of OUR suffering/anguish in connection with the loss of belief/material, any desire to return material/previous picture of the world that may arise in the process, any associated with the material of the implants and belief, you admit the truth - there's nothing to it. Because of all this, no matter how complex or simple it may be, no matter how charged it may seem, and do nothing.

All the work on the Protocol "this is nothing" you will be held for 15 earth minutes or less from the date of initial activation of this mechanism. The distribution of the load on OUR body you will be made as uniformly as possible, so to prevent overload. Start engine and stop it after completion of the respective above defined key phrases, you will signal with yawning OUR body.
OUR subconscious, you're always going to do what WE have described in this instruction, starting now, regardless of what condition, in what circumstances, in what situation or in what mental or emotional state WE are in. And WE thank you and deeply appreciate you all.
The end of the instructions."

If you have questions,I kind of get that. Answer. az<

Павлум

Re: Navigator+ Protocol. from "Turbo Squirrel"

Post by Павлум » Fri Jun 28, 2013 16:26

get

Once in the OS I got a brilliant affirmation that enabled me to successfully log in to the OS for weeks, just repeating this affirmation several times before going to sleep (just a few times, not very many, up to 10, maybe even less). It really was a long time ago and then life was very stressful events and I now can't remember exactly.

This affirmation contain 3 or 4 words.

I believe that you can negotiate, but do not believe that such a sophisticated Protocol will work. Too many words.

пенто

Post by пенто » Fri Jun 28, 2013 17:06

Healthy Pablum :)
Павлум wrote: Once in the OS .
When you are in the OS, amazed at the time that drawing and detail of objects is just brilliant.
Moreover, it is surprising that some of the objects we are in life personally is not observed.
Such as not ironed on the back of Dinosaurs, and did not fly to Mars.

Where this Pablum?

Connecting US to how the information fields, or indeed the astral, etc.?
Not at all. All of this is a simple explanation. Our BRAIN.

It reads every second from the surrounding space billions gigobayt information.

The same and the color spectrum.
Sonic.
But our consciousness captures only a drop in the sea, all that is happening around us.

In essence, we live his life, like dumb, deaf and blind witness of all diversity.
In principle, all spiritual development, and boils down to what would extend this perception. (For example. learn to see the aura, but we already see, and even in infrared light.But the consciousness that does not perceive :? (IT IS BLIND) )
BUT THE BRAIN,(THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND)-NO.

The essence of the protocols do not remember, do not teach, do not want to. But to just read and run. POINT. :)
Павлум wrote:This affirmation contain 3 or 4 words.
Well, if it works, then strike while the iron is hot. :)

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jun 28, 2013 17:41

get

Hey, if you're not kidding :)

I have a different opinion regarding the universe, and therefore we will not argue :)

But then the question is, if our being so easily perceives and interpretered the world (even more widely than we do in the normal state are aware of), why we dream bad stuff in order to even provoke a kind of dream, his story, we make a decent effort?

Not from the fact that the barrier interpretation or there is something else that separates waking consciousness from dreaming (first attention, second attention) are sometimes extremely high?

Why are these two memory "do not remember" each other (at least partially awake you can recall the dreams) and are separate and their desire to connect is one of the most difficult and mysterious task of a human being?

If just using ordinary words, everything would be easily worked, that would be cool...

But actually it works ATTENTION (awareness) and WILL (intention). And the words somehow not very :?

пенто

Post by пенто » Fri Jun 28, 2013 18:33

Павлум wrote:
Hey, if you're not kidding :)
But that's not life) :)
Павлум wrote:Why are these two memory "do not remember" each other (at least partially awake you can recall the dreams) and are separate, and
Well, imagine that you're in the woods and gather mushrooms.
Mood you great, and you sing about a favorite song ( "Moscow-Bells are Ringing")

Every time you bend over and raise another mushroom, you spend some fraction of the forces, and by the same otdelaeshsya from the beginning of the edge.
With each step, the cart becomes heavier and you depart further and further...deeper into the woods.
The excitement...the desire to collect all the mushrooms in the forest suddenly turned you into impassable jungle....
You suddenly realize that home "to candyball" 10 km, with a huge basket of mushrooms. And then the rain hit, and a song you're not singing And then there's the idea- " Neighbor steward still did not give... arrogant mug greets and about the steward is silent bastard,"

Good mood in the trash.

And now to sum up your questions.

Two "memory", as you say, is two States of perception of the world.
The first perception (Primary),it is your true self, and it's been with you since you were born (in our case at the beginning of the edge of the forest when you sang "Moscow Bells tolling) When I was a child it was especially hard.

In the course of life WE accumulate a SOCIAL self that eventually becomes stronger than the primary. (Burdened mushrooms, problems, rain, damp coat, and foul neighbor.)

Over time, these two can even be in conflict (for Example, -And if I do not go fishing? (The first true) And generally well nah, tomorrow for work (the Social I)

Dek here when WE are in the OS, we somehow inexplicably be PRIMARY in OUR TRUE self.
From here and perception of the other, and the problems of others. And problem solving is the same.

By the way this partly lies the answer why a lot of people can log in to the OS.... And sleep like logs.
The fact is that they are SOCIAL, I completely flushed the self They have become too old. And from that miserable))
Павлум wrote:But actually it works ATTENTION (awareness) and WILL (intention).
You're absolutely right, the WILL are of paramount importance. After all, the caterpillar becomes a butterfly only after committing the ACT. HEROIC ACTION)) and it is giving yourself a kick up the backside.

But there are times when you need to "let go". To give the event happen yourself. Without the will.
Maybe you're the same observed more than once, as some will not.. one year banging my head against the jamb, then why not having any result.<

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 20:10

get
not at All. All of this is a simple explanation. Our BRAIN.
I would not want to plant holivar, and I would like to see studies proving this. There are? Possible references.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:52

get
The forum was considerable debate over the vehicle. "Search rules" :wink:

пенто

Post by пенто » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:41

1Андрей1 wrote: I would Not holivar
A very reasonable offer. In Russia it is a tradition to pour all three, this is good that you have joined. az :wink:
1Андрей1 wrote:find the studies to prove it.
Such research is, of course, but they are under the auspices of special services, security of the state.
(By the way, the idea of mind machines is the same from the Institute 60 years . It is true there are those machines before at least was the size of a closet)))

Simply put, this is not a subject in which as in the famous song "push the button and get the result...."
But information on this subject to is still possible.
How ?
"In the "particulars" can be wrong. In "General" is always traced a steady pattern."

You can shovel a huge amount of information, and it is evident in all their diversity of forms, everything has a certain regularity.
Then cut out all the "NOT RECURRING and you will get the naked truth.

While in our country there are ascetics who from the very beginning "sharpened" to act on the algorithm.
Take your time and look for example the lecture of Yuri Rybnikov
Michael Rainbow.

[youtube][/youtube]

Well, and many others.
In short, the main thing is not to get stuck in MAGIC of any Egregor.
It's the problem of holivar?
A man protects his own little world, which was generated for his "Mind Magician" who exists only in his head, and who does not have any relationship to the surrounding objective reality.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the forum was extensive debate on TC
Hi Andrew. Didn't know You were from the Urals. I answered the guy question, I promise not to litter :oops:<

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 19:27

get Thank you for your detailed response. But I realized nothing significant to prove
not at All. All of this is a simple explanation. Our BRAIN.
you do not have. Just your vision, nothing more. I'd prefer a thread about a study on the speed of signal transmission in the brain and vyschityvanii limit the possibility of passing signals and build illusions. I have no more questions.

Going back to film the Rainbow, he is certainly well done, as the author of textbooks and education of the masses. A particularly good seminar 2012 on YouTube. But with this film he obviously went that even his followers on his website met the film is not unique.
And can be supplied by any theory, under any nonsense. The presence of the same religious movements, cults, subcultures is clearly proves. At the same time, in the history of mankind many different unexplained phenomena.
But tell me about the vehicle.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:57

1Андрей1 wrote:But tell better about the vehicle.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2811

пенто

Post by пенто » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:42

1Андрей1 wrote: I'd prefer a thread about a study on the speed of signal transmission in the brain and vyschityvanii limit the possibility of passing signals and build illusions.

download http://modernlib.ru/books/behtereva_nat ... izni/read/
1Андрей1 wrote:But tell better about the vehicle.
:?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the forum was considerable debate over the vehicle. "Search rules"
к-13 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2811