Navigator. The state of beingness. Work with anchor points.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Энди
Navigator. The state of beingness. Work with anchor points.

Post by Энди » Sat Sep 08, 2012 13:01

Dear seekers! Here was the work and equipment of the Navigator feat. affirmations, in my experience, it works very well. Recently learned that in modern psychology, affirmations are not the most advanced method because this is just a try to change the beliefs or introduce new beliefs. The real problems and limiting beliefs sit deeper and are based on reference points in Reptilia the brain (part of the brain responsible for instincts). Effective method of getting rid of these problems is the development of main 24 reference points, namely the acknowledgement of their existence with the subsequent release. All that is necessary to produce in a state of BEINGNESS is to synchronize parts of consciousness responsible for thinking, emotional sphere and sensitive. QUESTION: can I use the Navigator to reach a state of BEINGNESS? Well and accordingly to work out the pivot point?
PS. Theory 24 control points is closed - can anyone share the points and the technology of their processing?
Last edited by Энди on Sat Sep 08, 2012 17:44, edited 1 time in total.

ЗОМБИ

Re: Navigator. The state of beingness. Working with the reference point

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Sep 08, 2012 15:25

Andy
a link to pervoistochnik

Энди

Post by Энди » Sat Sep 08, 2012 17:38

Well, I hope that it will not be considered as advertising, but most of all translated articles on this website http://realway.org/ru/technologies/rpt/227/
PS if the administration regarded as advertising - take down the link I will not be offended.
Last edited by Энди on Sat Sep 08, 2012 17:43, edited 2 times in total.

Энди

Post by Энди » Sat Sep 08, 2012 17:41

By the way in Ekaterinburg is quite a lot of movement on this issue, so maybe Andrei Patrushev informed of developments. Do the trainers themselves admit that the technique is very similar to peat, but slightly different with more stable results and in-depth study.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:12

"State of beingness", IMHO, is the alpha state. Somewhere I saw a book about it...

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:16

Here http://rptherapy.ru/2011/06/27/18/ written definition of beingness - very similar to Scientology heresy :)but in the end go on as I am. Although, for me, as I HAVE always associiroval with a concentration on the Sahasrara chakra. Initially, a technique of attaining the state of beingness is described in one of the trainings with Sahasraras not connected.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Sep 11, 2012 19:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"State of beingness", IMHO, is the alpha state. Somewhere I saw a book about it...
It seems that you are always right :o Andrey Vadimovich, what book? With interest would familiarize.

Энди

Post by Энди » Tue Sep 11, 2012 21:19

There is still a catch there - the technique is declared as "instant healing", and I contacted a practicing this business as a psychologist - she says from 10 sessions to achieve a lasting effect.
And the subject of persecution the Scientologists I figured?

Энди

Post by Энди » Tue May 19, 2015 11:51

Andrei Patrushev read in this viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5653&start=125 the subject that you still got to RPT. How does it feel? Is it possible to combine this technique with the Navigator?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 19, 2015 11:56

Энди wrote:, Andrei Patrushev read in this viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5653&start=125 the subject that you still got to RPT. How does it feel?
Everything is written there. :)
Энди wrote:is it Possible to combine this technique with the Navigator?
If not prohibited, it is possible, :) but ideas on this subject I have not. :?

Энди

Post by Энди » Thu May 28, 2015 15:36

And what method built then? As usual - an introduction to the alpha state+proper of suggestion+anchors?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 28, 2015 16:47

Andy
Very similar to Dianetics (not Scientology) according to the basic concept. Plus a bit from the Sedona method a bit from the feasibility study (TAT of peat) for the approach. Something from Grof. Something from the constellation of Helinger. Explained all through the tripartite model of the mind (the neocortex, heart, reptilian mind), but in fact represents another model of ritual magic (like all the aforementioned methods). When "hitting" in a traumatic situation (in this case we are free to move around the family tree) sounds a ritual phrase:
"I recognize these instincts and how they now ensure my safety. I recognize the difference between these instincts and my survival. I acknowledge their ancestors, the history of my family system, all behaviors and injuries associated with these instincts, and how they ensure the safety of my family system. I recognize the difference between these instincts and the survival of my family system."
The application about "instant change", IMHO, is too bold. My wife was doing her "persecutee" 3 hour workshop I did the same thing 2 hours. The same applies to sustainability - the seminar all just aravalis. :?
For greater effectiveness of the method, IMHO, misses the ritual actions (as in teo, TAT of peat)...

Here, Oleg Matveyev there is a video on this subject:

Энди

Post by Энди » Thu May 28, 2015 19:09

And that 24 reference points? Or this is no longer adapted to the Russian reality version?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 28, 2015 21:30

Andy
Why not, is the basis. In contrast to Dianetics in RPT do not be stupid to climb all over the truck, looking for engrams, and we have to work with KMR (key points of development), where there is the greatest "engramic vulnerability" (well, actually there are no such terms :)). But everything else - the type of RMS (for Gropu) and will resolve itself when all KMR will be worked out...

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri Oct 23, 2015 19:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:but ideas on the subject I have.
Can make lot navorotov at each reference point with instructions for tapping in feasibility studies for example?