Novice Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Гарет
Re: Novice Navigator

Post by Гарет » Tue Jul 08, 2014 13:19

LILY-P

Thank you.

Артур Шахвердян

Post by Артур Шахвердян » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:36

Good day! Trying to determine its internal relation to mindmachine as the devices are not just stimulating the overall successful psycho-physical condition of the person, and that specifically touch to the transcendent abilities (clairaudience, clairvoyance and Snezana).

There were two conflicting options:

1. Mindmachine as an auxiliary tool, to "most quickly" to the first perception of altered consciousness, a transcendent experience, to remember it as "key" and, further, to call it their own, recreating the key. Constant use will only open new doors, rather than be a substitute for the ability of the person;
2. Mindmachine or simply "spike". Remember the expression - because the "path of sensations" quickly grow.

And who believes? I understand that these devices can be part of life. Someone created them and improves, someone sells them, someone is using successfully or unsuccessfully. Let's objectively, without involving in interest.

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Thu Jan 15, 2015 13:43

A crutch not a tool? :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 15, 2015 14:12

Arthur Shahverdyan
Hello.
Neither one nor the other. :? Training psychophysiological state.
And if you have a view of the ISS, it trainer psycho-physiological conditions, amid which the most likely occurrence ISS (but no more).

Артур Шахвердян

Post by Артур Шахвердян » Thu Jan 15, 2015 14:36

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Arthur Shahverdyan
Hello.
Neither one nor the other. :? Training psychophysiological state.
And if you have a view of the ISS, it trainer psycho-physiological conditions, amid which the most likely occurrence ISS (but no more).
Thank you! The purpose mindmachine became more clear! :)

Артур Шахвердян

Post by Артур Шахвердян » Thu Jan 15, 2015 14:37

Максим Данилушкин wrote:And a crutch not a tool? :shock:
Everyone "their"! :?

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 15:58

Please tell me.
Use 3 day. Yesterday during a meditation session (resonance with the earth) suddenly felt as if the couch was beneath me vzdrognul. Then for a time there was a feeling of pulsation in my legs. Question: what was it and how you can extend the process a pleasant ripple in the body?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 02, 2015 16:08

Prospera
Side effects of AVS
FAQ on disks - very much applies to mindmachine
The same river can not enter twice... :?

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 16:28

So it was a side effect? at first it was scary from this vzdrognu and then Vice versa was a nice touch. I would like to hear what it was at the physiological level.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 02, 2015 16:32

Просперэ wrote:I would Like to hear what it was at the physiological level.
And this, in fact, no one knows for sure. :? Schultz called it "autogenic discharges", someone says that in this way discharged all the muscle blocks someone about energy and channels talking... :)

Бат-Эль

Post by Бат-Эль » Fri Apr 10, 2015 0:38

Well, the dreams. Though the book write. Use two weeks on two, sometimes three times a day. But the fact that the effects of entering into a situation is normal. But ordinary dreams, without programming. Where you go, different countries, different times. As well, I have no TV. There are more interesting programs!!! Super!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:42

bat-El
Welcome to our friendly rainbow community. :)

Позитиво

Post by Позитиво » Mon Apr 27, 2015 16:13

Hello! I have a few questions:

1. I'm about 20 days listening to audio recordings of a journey through the inner worlds (in the morning) and Healing on the Magic river (in the evening before bedtime) and started to listen to the session in the Navigator. With glasses, of course, interesting work. Question - do I need now to take a break of 2-3 weeks (because I listened to the audio CDs before you begin to listen to the Navigator), or to take a break after three weeks of listening to the Navigator? Honestly, it covers a wave of enthusiasm and take a break don't want :)

2. I decided to delve more deeply into the subject using a headset Emotiv Epoc, and to her acquiring a Brain Activity Map program (it visually shows brain activity in the alpha, Beta, Theta, Delta ranges). Was very surprised when I saw that in the ordinary state I is dominated by alpha and Theta waves. Delta is almost not manifested. Beta activates if I start to do something physically (stand up from a chair, etc.). That is a big part of the day when I sit quietly and work on the computer, the only alpha and Theta active, and then pretty sparingly. If talking on the phone, listening to the interlocutor, it generally goes out the activity in all ranges.
This morning I decided to listen to the session E02, of scientific interest to stimulate Beta wave. Put on EPOC, turned on the recording display the Brain Activity Map, included session... Lay down, relax. Then we looked at what was recorded during the listening session, and there is the same lack of activity. That is rarely any weak alpha and Theta waves (maybe when I was worried about too much light in the glasses). And Beta waves almost was not.
I have more than 10 years, do yoga, meditate regularly. Maybe it should be?

3. When described in claim 2, is which direction I should move on, i.e., what records to listen to? I saw the second stage it is recommended to listen E-session, for greater activation of Beta waves. Do I go or better on D?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 27, 2015 17:58

Positivo
1. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654
2. It is necessary to reduce the time constant (can not remember how England :oops: )
3. Cm. claim 1. :)

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:45

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Алехандро wrote:I apologize in Advance if I write not in that subject in General...Well, on Saturday purchased the device in the store. Began to ask the lady in the office, how to use, in what order to listen to session how to make this gate drives, etc. Something, I thanks, told.But generally advised to register in the forum, supposedly here in one of branches someone expert gives practical advice, so to speak helping to make an individual program depending on the status and goals of the person... said literally step by step advise on what and how long to use, and then moving on to the next...

Sorry , how did I miss it :? :) This lady was I? If so then my mistake. .I showed you everything , told,if I was in that moment, as I usually do, and even those functions that are described in the instruction and the person buying such a device is meant to study it, but I always show everything that is in Pathfinder, even additional modes and functions to which she will soon get so as to read directly the user manual won't be)). And moving on to usanew , that's right, all sessions in a row and for a long time))). So that's the brain protecting the client from overloading and misuse , I always say, how much and what you need to start .Then about the disks Andrew when and how much and then. And where and how it is in Pathfinder. What else can you do , and if they see that the buyer here did not fully understand not only how it's used , and sometimes why I came to buy it, then I recommend to sign up for practice Mindmachines. Often show from your computer , where it is on the forum and in a topic to search who lead this workshop, and what will be given at the beginning and under the leadership of who. You need to register and agree to the workshop and that you will send a ready recommendation.....and you only like in first grade , homework :? . Oh right, you like a little. Don't even remember what I advised you to sign up for the workshop, where ready-made answers .....And you do not understand it?
We've been over this more than once. I many years ago , before to buy discs, read the forum for a year and tracked the status and description of people. Studied , so to speak. And not just seen -want! But we'll see))).
By the way K-13, and leads him :? Because you said, and you did not listen .

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2181 drives.
viewforum.php?f=38 all the threads of the Navigator-read useful .
viewforum.php?f=47 Workshop on MM.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5250 Forum topic , the recording of the workshop, all of the shelves you will decompose and will offer.....
Good luck az
Dear LILIYA-R!

First, thank you very much for the answers. In fact, those links that You gave is what was needed, if not everything else that You wrote is not the case.

I'm very sorry that just saw Your amazing text to me almost 2 years ago! ))

But I can not answer, because I have a good memory, and You can either talk nonsense, or sold me the device not You.

1. Learn to identify through the post on the forum You or it was You who sold\instructed, sorry, not yet learned, then you need to have Your gift to see not only the future but also the past directly through the Internet ))

2. I really briefly showed the basic functions of "Navigator" is called "crossing Europe" (what are the modes, menus, sessions, how to choose them, etc.). The rest is in the use of the device as such in the manual, then I have no complaints. Since then I have not just read.

3. About any of the proposed workshops on the use of the apparatus, the one who sold me the instrument didn't mention. It just so happened. :(

4. Regarding the algorithm development of the instrument, was only that the first three weeks of the session are recommended for relaxation, which can be combined with the "Conductor" Patrushev.
Further explanations of the stages of the Pathfinder, was not, except by reference to the forum about what I wrote above. It was said that it clearly and quickly explain everything how to start, advise on sessions depending on goals, etc.

5. What You long before you purchase CDs or operate the device in the course of the year (as You write) read the forum, it is Your own business. It's possible that for You it is the main work in every sense of the word, I have nothing against, but I do not want to impose their view of how right or wrong approach to this issue. I'm a busy man, as many who buy the "Navigator" and nobody is obliged to report knowledge of the forum before the purchase and after, once You sell a product without testing! If we abstract from what potentially may or may not itself mind machine, it's very simple - You personally just a seller, I come to You as a customer and purchased a rather expensive device, why are You supposed to be happy because selling the Navigator part of your job. Why and for what purpose I bought the device and if I read before doing this forum, it is absolutely none of Your business, but Your direct business, is to behave politely and properly, and to answer questions about what You actually sell!
I'm not saying that person advised me that You (although why You made this conclusion), but whoever advised a special desire to explain in details the stages of work with the Navigator not in terms of technology (menus, choice of sessions, modes, etc.), and in terms of content (what to start, how to proceed, timing expected effects, etc.) did not differ, - it is a medical fact!

6. I can not mention and So, and Mr. K - 13 pompous-condescending attitude to the consumer of Your products, which should be one of Your joint posts.
So, I bought a device from a company in which You from ith To -13 apparently work, gave a lot of money for it, and I subtly hinted, they say I'm lazy, stupid student who do not understand why I bought this device and was supposed, you see, at first, for months to study the forum threads, to pick out among the tons of text answers to their questions, to feel the essence, so to speak, to have the honour to spend the money on a great instrument "Navigator". You fucking sell the device in the end, or "eternal bliss"?
Mr. K-13 and all, biting "bits" compared me to some character from the works of a mediocre writer Lukyanenko (nothing more worthwhile, he appears to be in his life not mastered) ie simply shifted to the individual. All Your answers on the forum betrays what a sarcastic-patronizing attitude to customers new services that we pay You money.
Forgive me, but I will Express my honest opinion that You just absolutely shovels approach to customers and maybe deep complexes of personal realization. It is not a mere abstract, they result from Your arrogant attitude towards me on the forum and reproaches and ridicule instead of specific answers to specific questions. The forum at the website where they sell the device. If You sell the device, perhaps Mr. K - 13 Your employee, then You are just ordinary forum members. Your direct responsibility is to correctly answer a direct question regarding the use of the device, no matter how silly they may seem. The algorithm class sessions depending on the goals the person is anyway, the main part of the functional "Navigator". So if You are a "Navigator" to sell, needs to be a comprehensive manual is not only about which buttons that include but in which order to apply the session, the discs ie the essential description of the methods of operation, etc. the Forum is already optional for the client, wants to read, wants not. If You sell only the device to an empty device, then why it preset session and why You separate the money for them does not take. I would understand if You said that a seminar on the device in a separate account, but You didn't suggest anything. If I Get a satellite dish sell and You don't know how a particular channel is on, I'll show You then do not write: "what a bore, again, ignorant came out, been through that a hundred times, read the forum we had a year ago to purchase, I this life, but he did not want to know, Oh to explain to me a bastard...".

7. And the last one. If You still do not understand. When doing any business focused on consumption of goods / services people is not enough to know for themselves how Your products work and some sense of it, most great art, to explain to ordinary people how to use it and what for them to Excel in it. You for whom, as a company, exist? For themselves and their employees or for those who buy from You and thus give You the opportunity to live, doing exactly what like?!<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:31

Alejandro
K-13 is not our employee. And until recently, he was even, in a way, a competitor. :?
Based on my experience, it leads to the forum is very knowledgeable and the workshop is absolutely free helps other users. And I didn't notice that he ever overstepped the limits of decency.... I think he has the right to expect at least respect for their work.
All we do here is very uncommon on the background of consumer goods, so, usually, our buyers are people, too, are very uncommon and actively interested in this topic. All the products sold here are provided with support on the forum. At the forum, at present, focused and systematized all the necessary user information. And we, of course naivety, :oops: I think that people who bought the device for such money :shock: know how to use search... :wink: It should be noted that, however, quite often we answer the same questions, probably for the hundredth time, and so sometimes the responses poskulivaet some share light a friendly irony, but always within the limits of decency... az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:34

Алехандро wrote:then why is it preset session and why You separately money they never take.
Explain, please, who took separately the money and for what specific session???

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 15:47

Andrew, thanks for the correct answer at least!

1. About respect for the work of K - 13 and its failure to make it past just view our correspondence with him on page 3. I see the obvious negative sarcasm, but I don't want to fight anymore because of the uselessness of this process, so I have this theme done for yourself.

2. Regarding the originality of Your very interesting activities and even do not argue! From my experience, any knowledge that really helps a person can be massively and easily available (by the way not decipher TMP?). However, you agree that You are tested for ORIGINALITY and knowledge in the field of psychology\medicine\esotericism is not pre-spend and sell to everyone, irrespective of training and work in the legal field of the Russian Federation in terms of consumer protection.

3. What information is concentrated on the forum agree, however, on systematization at the moment, no question because even if you find yourself in the right branch of the forum, information and clarification arising from the interpretation of parallel questions may be spread out over dozens of pages of posts, and partly to be in the other branches. The search is inconvenient to use because again there is no universal terminology, and similar issues, all users are formulating using different keywords. For a long time to speak, I would say that understanding what sessions to begin working with the Navigator took me a few hours until I stumbled on Your post with the link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654
I can assure You that when I bought the device I, as the user was clearly stated purpose, but nothing more i.e. I didn't know which instruments are "Navigator" and how to use, to achieve! For me it was a device on the principle of "black box" - you know the original point "A" know point "B" where you want to go the route of do not know how to build a route inside the device do not know. I think this is the most common approach among ordinary users who are mostly likely to buy. The crime in this.
In my humble opinion the forum would not prevent the category of "Literacy", explaining the principles of operation of the device and the brain, in the part in which the device can impact the brain, then the introduction of a unified terminology and basic chains of the type "the purpose of man (what you want to achieve) -> involved wave -> pretreatment (for spectrum etc. waves\sessii if required) -> required session -> recommended mode of operation with them -> timelines, milestones, breaks, tracking, result and warning as to how to do and why. All that is reasonable to collect into one huge post with a Glossary and place with a fat allocation in all caps the forum, as it is done usually in the FAQ sections IT sites.
Then, believe me, You have a lot less questions would be.

4. About the sessions for money. Andrew, read carefully - there is the negation of "not taken" ie, I would like to emphasize that the promise for self-study user the training with mind machine (via the user manual and the forum) would be fair, if You were to sell device only, and the sessions would be private access (it is possible for the money, and possibly after passing a certain exam that you're ready, say to work with the beta as there was alpha, etc. just to avoid health problems and user frustrations from the "wrong" effects of the device... but it's just the idea).

In General, You give an impression of restrained calm person, expert in his job, which is patient to people. And for that, I respect You!<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 16:08

Алехандро wrote:by the way not decipher TMP?
This ochepyatka. :) I mean TNP. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 16:11

Алехандро wrote:In my humble opinion the forum would not prevent the category of "Literacy", explaining the principles of operation of the device and the brain, in the part in which the device can impact the brain, then the introduction of a unified terminology and basic chains of the type "the purpose of man (what you want to achieve) -> involved wave -> pretreatment (for spectrum etc. waves\sessii if required) -> required session -> recommended mode of operation with them -> timelines, milestones, breaks, tracking results, as well as warnings on how not to do and why. All that is reasonable to collect into one huge post with a Glossary and place with a fat allocation in all caps the forum, as it is done usually in the FAQ sections IT sites.
Then, believe me, You have a lot less questions would be.
Section something is. So, nobody reads. :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 16:13

Алехандро wrote:over sessions for the money. Andrew, read carefully - there is the negation of "not taken"
Guilty - used to have to fight back... :?

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 16:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote:It ochepyatka. :) I mean TNP. :)

Here https://otvet.mail.ru/question/35289973 a list of what it could mean :D
I believe it is either consumer Goods or of the local established meme type "Stupid Careless User" ))

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 17:03

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Section in there. So, nobody reads. :wink:
Well, this section is not quite the same thing, there's a lot of redundancy on what I wrote. Roughly speaking, to find 10% of the necessary information, will have to dig through 90% of white noise.
In addition, it is a forum and on the website, which also adds to the cognitive dissonance :roll:
You know, I'm sure You are well own everything and want to make it better, but You essential specialist and usability of the site and the forum ie this
marketing specialist-content Manager understanding the psychology of the simple user. Then the business will be quite different to bring the money. Because so few do something worthwhile, you should be able to sell it! )) In the meantime, it's more like a very decent community of people obsessed with his idea, each of which just his vision of the development of the project i.e. to put it simply it's a subculture. Conclusion - to reach a qualitatively new level, You need a single commander with the finished concept! And 100% on the first stages of development of Your device the flow for the user should be simplified, and the volume of material dramatically cut, leaving only the need to start! And then for those who linger in the "system" layering new layers of meaning. Otherwise You scare the user like to work with us you should be favourites in terms of your knowledge! :oops: :ay
Okay, I will not with its Charter in another... Thanks for the answers anyway.

Акулина

Post by Акулина » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:05

Hello. Very long wanted to buy MM. Long chose and asked the price. On Monday I bought a GPS. I confess - I'm a little disappointed. Let me explain why. Functions a lot, but really they don't all need (for example the alarm clock and timer). The instructions stated that sessions more than in Novo Pro 100, but in fact to be that the session simply believe one in four. Session certainly differ in sound, but the function is the same. I think this is a publicity stunt and not really fair to the consumer. I wanted to listen to a session of the Nova Pro 100 "Improving self-esteem" (her lose weight well in addition to the primary action)))) But it is not in the Navigator (((. Bought some CDs (celestial Dolphin, sleep under the rain, hypnosis and self-hypnosis, star traveler, massage of the brain, ultramesh and solar wind), wanted them to move directly into the machine, but is on the disks other recording format and the Navigator don't read them (((. Question: why so much "bloat" in Pathfinder, if I can't directly into it to record information from the disc? It's uncomfortable. Can't we do anything? (((
Of the undoubted advantages:
-the size of the device and its weight,
white glasses feel, of course others,
-support on the website (it's nice to feel not abandoned, for that special thank you)
-support software.

Really looking forward to the new session, especially interested in reading and working with the public.

Many thanks to the developers.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:36

Akulina
Акулина wrote:Functions a lot, but really they don't all need (for example the alarm clock and timer).
The device was created based on 20 years experience of using machinami. The alarm clock can be useful when traveling, and the timer is very versatile: from reminders (medication, reciting affirmations, the technique of MVOC for the OS) to the organization of a special regime of awakenings during sleep (OS, "phase").
Акулина wrote:the instructions stated that sessions more than in Novo Pro 100, but in fact to be that the session simply believe one in four. Session certainly differ in sound, but the function is the same. I think this is a publicity stunt and not really fair to the consumer.
Session more or less regularly replenished (and refill them endlessly, unlike Nova Pro). In the Navigator, in addition to the sessions, Nova Pro 100 has its own unique session. So there is nothing dishonest, I believe in this. 8)
Акулина wrote:I wanted to listen to a session of the Nova Pro 100 "Improving self-esteem" (her lose weight well in addition to the primary action)))) But it is not in the Navigator (((.
Such a session is not in Nova PRO100. :?
Акулина wrote:Buy some CDs (celestial Dolphin, sleep under the rain, hypnosis and self-hypnosis, star traveler, massage of the brain, ultramesh and solar wind), wanted them to move directly into the machine, but is on the disks other recording format and the Navigator don't read them (((. Question: why so much "bloat" in Pathfinder, if I can't directly into it to record information from the disc? It's uncomfortable. Can't we do anything? (((
It is simple, using any Converter (grabber): EAC, Easy CD-DA Extractor, AIMP - built-in Converter. It is necessary to convert to standard WAV format. Format audio-CD read directly from media only (disk). If the "scrap" to understand, ask any 12 year old boy to do it. :)

Anecdote:
I don't like cats. :evil:
Yeah, you just don't know how to cook them. :wink:
Really looking forward to the new session, especially interested in reading and working with the public.
"Speed reading" output, "to cope with anxiety before the performance" is also on the way... :)<