Novice Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
1Андрей1
Re: Novice Navigator

Post by 1Андрей1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 21:00

Clearly, Andrey Vadimovich. I then suddenly remembered :oops: what Navigator 2 connector points\headphones. Just always use the Navigator so I single this moment out of my attention. The question is: use the 2 outputs of the Navigator - one headphone to the other speakers, such as in slapanice. In this case, distortion is the method acceptable? Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 18, 2013 21:25

1Андрей1
Yes, you could.

cibercop

Post by cibercop » Sun Apr 21, 2013 15:48

And what memory card you can use in Pathfinder ? 32GB - you can ,without problems ?

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41

The program of Andrey Patrushev for the Navigator "threshold relaxation" and "progressive relaxation" --can this program to download if I have a Nova Pro(on this car)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:05

cibercop
My 32GB works fine.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:06

Servanda
No. :?

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Mon Aug 12, 2013 22:23

I apologize in advance if I write not in that subject...

Well, in General, on Saturday purchased the device in the store. Began to ask the lady in the office, how to use, in what order to listen to session how to make this gate drives, etc. Something, I thanks, told.

But generally advised to register in the forum, supposedly here in one of branches someone expert gives practical advice, so to speak helping to make an individual program depending on the status and goals of the person... said literally step by step advise on what and how long to use, and then moving on to the next...

Once again I apologize, I'm an absolute beginner in this subject, but very interested in, so I need the details for steam to paint everything...

The purpose for doing it at the moment priority are:

1. Calm the nervous system, to stop worry and experience stress often occasions, which, as it turns out, not worth it (for example with the work periodically panic is what occurs)
2. Definitely want to quit Smoking for good or to abandon it, no matter how formulated
3. Do speed reading according to the method of O. Andreeva (knock-rhythm, green dot, the extension of the field of view, autogenic training, in short all that is there on the first step of learning), I would like to use Navigator to improve concentration and perception of these techniques, and also to improve memory

While serious about meditation or lucid dreaming not thought seriously.

Please describe what the session will approach these goals, better numbers specific sessions, specifying the time, frequency and frequency of use, when to move on to the next, etc. It is also interesting how this Supplement\alternate disks Patrushev Patrushev or not?! :)
Please also note that I'm still very confused in alpha, beta, theta, terminology, phases, transitions, embodiments of the modulation signal, in short for me this Chinese puzzle yet, so
that please accessible language, if someone will undertake to explain! :( How much just do the average, you need to engage with the device to feel a decent effect in real life?<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 23:09

Алехандро wrote:Target practice at the moment priority are:

1. Calm the nervous system, to stop worry and experience stress often occasions, which, as it turns out, not worth it (for example with the work periodically panic is what occurs)
2. Definitely want to quit Smoking for good or to abandon it, no matter how formulated
3. Do speed reading according to the method of O. Andreeva (knock-rhythm, green dot, the extension of the field of view, autogenic training, in short all that is there on the first step of learning), I would like to use Navigator to improve concentration and perception of these techniques, and also to improve memory
The first two points mostly covers training of the dominance of the alpha rhythm (this is the r-session in the machine), the third session of training (with different frequency stimulation, balancing and synchronization of the hemispheres), in addition, there is audioprogram Andrei V. Patrushev to potocani.
Алехандро wrote:Please also note that I'm still very confused in alpha, beta, theta, terminology, phases, transitions, embodiments of the modulation signal, in short for me this Chinese puzzle yet, so please accessible language, if someone will undertake to explain! :( How much just do the average, you need to engage with the device to feel a decent effect in real life?
In the section of the publication this issue has repeatedly explained in very accessible language, besides, this question was repeatedly raised at the forum to answer it yet in this thread makes no sense.
Use the search forum, read, study the manual and You will be happy)))

The device is good, but to benefit from it, you need to work.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Mon Aug 12, 2013 23:42

K-13

And of course thanks for the answer.
Probably You are very tired from the stupid questions and lazy users like me. I saw the "Publications" section, where the text is not nearly less than "War and peace".

But understand that it is not prepared people like me will just drown in this sea of information. Not all You it shipped. I like most people most of the
time to devote to other things, and I think dealing with something quite professional, but for me is not a problem to explain something to other people even with the basics.

You probably have and purposefully engaged in this subject, have made it a part of your life, and it's good for You, but you can't demand the same attitude to a descent from all others.
This will only discourage interest in the subject. You think I never heard about that kid trying to solve the quadratic equation would be immediately sent out to the binomial theorem or expansion in a Taylor series or the General theory of equations is c n-roots (if You know what it is).
I appeal to Your experience and exposure to know the very one to help learn another, another!

As the master of martial arts don't have to wonder why the student on the first day can't do the splits.

I'm certainly going to read all that You have said, but why most of the topics on the forum, if possible in all the branches in the header, simply write "materiel" and fuck big link
in section Publications on the basis that the one who needs the answer to a specific question you dig through hundreds of pages to find it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 13, 2013 0:46

Alejandro
Here, for a start, useful theme.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 0:50

Alejandrowhile You were composing this opus, it could read 2-3 articles (or start to read the book - http://www.mindmachine.ru/book/1-0.htm where on the first three pages are available painted in the rhythms of the brain and the work of MM) or find using Search the answer to most of their questions. However, You decided to continue to require attention and to put pressure on the pity, not to read, and to someone already chewed and partially digested information right here. Understand that You will not get from such a disservice by the more experienced users use... You are not a set of spillikins bought, but a serious device to work with the brain - then you NEED to shovel hundreds of pages, otherwise there will always be a risk something to make a mess or to do what not to do. I care about You, my dear Alejandro...

PS: You seem to be a very interesting mechanism of support the mind-machine - citing the analogy with the car, you are in sales salon demand to read You loud or retell in your own words the rules of the road, as there are too many letters. The information collected is more than enough - you only take and read - this forum is divided into sections and topics to structure the information to allow users faster and easier to find answers, but not to require it in the first place.

ZZY: My professional experience and credentials are also nothing to do with the subject of mind machines, but if You are going to work with the device, it needs to understand its operation, otherwise it is no option settles on a dusty shelf, and You will sooner or later come to the conclusion that wasted money... Or You hope to operate on the brain without studying the principles of this work?

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:29

Andrew Thank you!

K-13 Thanks... while You were writing your opus, You could easily answer my question in a little more detail :lol:
The analogy with the traffic in my opinion is incorrect because I was asking about the modes of the mind-machine and the auxiliary gate sessions (ie roughly what drives do you recommend, based on my experience).
Agree it is much more like a matter of functionality and modes of the car itself and not the rules of the road, and this is just in the cabin are obliged to explain.
Navigator, you will agree, is a lot of manual to the car I read, she paints modes and most common things from the history of the creation and mechanisms of action in the brain, but does not give any answer about the algorithm achieve those or other results of using the machine (returning to the analogy with the car is there for you when you purchase definitely at least explain how to press the gas\brake, turn the wheel, turn on the turn signals and as a result, to get from point a to point B, what is the purpose of using the car; in addition, before buying you know that reading to control the car need a specific book and these 2 conditions are necessary and sufficient for the movement! You, if you draw a parallel Navigator with a conventional car, sending me to the situation when there is a whole library of different books with different rules traffic rules and even the name of these materials obviously were not known, and so the reading order unclear so far).

I was taught that there are no stupid questions, only idiots who just are afraid to ask a question and remain a fool.
If the forum is not something to just ask without having to answer criticism, then why do we need such a forum? The conclusion - to read all the manuals before you come to the uncles with their basic questions. Although, as you can see, the same Andrey Patrushev just gave a link, lowering their opinion, and here I am reading it now.

About attention and "crush" to pity, it is of course You come up with yourself. First, it is incorrect on Your part to say so and therefore I am inclined to believe that this is what internal systems You say.
I'm meticulous in nature and therefore a bit wordy, but to believe that I bought a mind machine and trying to figure out how to work with it for Your attention and sorry for my modest person is pretty stupid... but Oh Well, I have a goal to learn something, not to argue with You. Let's put a stop to this.

I will read and ask others. Maybe I will meet someone better and more willing to You. But if it bother You, the easiest way for You to my dumb questions just don't reply.<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:21

I still recommend You start to read answers to already asked questions - Your questions have been repeatedly asked. If someone wants them for the hundredth time to answer, it will be some newcomers, to retell in your own words, read them somewhere else (a broken phone, you know? Here-here).
Алехандро wrote:(going back to the analogy with the car is there for you when you purchase definitely at least explain how to press the gas\brake, turn the wheel, turn on the turn signals and as a result, to get from point a to point B, what is the purpose of using the car;
That's killed))) Just imagine the emotional state of the Manager that asked the question "how do to use that?" :lol: The person buying the car (for a lot of money :wink: ), goes into the dealership already knowing how (and importantly why) to ride.
Алехандро wrote:in addition, before you shop you know exactly what to read to control the car need a specific book and these 2 conditions are necessary and sufficient for the movement!
Clearly, the right to not mandatory (with mandatory driving school - possibility of learning is now only on category "A" left)...
Алехандро wrote:Although, as you can see, the same Andrey Patrushev just gave a link, lowering their opinion, and here I am reading it now.
Andrei V. wiser than me :? and I'm interested to watch the development of the conflict from the inside out for research purposes (especially considering the gems in the rest of the message). In addition, I also gave You links - one to search, where everything you need can be read.

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Fri Aug 16, 2013 16:27

Alejandro, there is Eastern wisdom, God gave man two ears and one mouth and we should not forget this.

Already long time it is time to listen to the Navigator, and you all write about how to listen.))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 18:42

After all, the world is full of non-random coincidences))) just at the time of writing Alejandro's first post (actually double), I read the trilogy virtual Lukyanenko - there is the main character in "labyrinth of death" met a character named Alex - I have grinned and wrote a reply, and then coincidentally...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 21, 2013 18:06

Алехандро wrote:I apologize in Advance if I write not in that subject in General...Well, on Saturday purchased the device in the store. Began to ask the lady in the office, how to use, in what order to listen to session how to make this gate drives, etc. Something, I thanks, told.But generally advised to register in the forum, supposedly here in one of branches someone expert gives practical advice, so to speak helping to make an individual program depending on the status and goals of the person... said literally step by step advise on what and how long to use, and then moving on to the next...

Sorry , how did I miss it :? :) This lady was I? If so then my mistake. .I showed you everything , told,if I was in that moment, as I usually do, and even those functions that are described in the instruction and the person buying such a device is meant to study it, but I always show everything that is in Pathfinder, even additional modes and functions to which she will soon get so as to read directly the user manual won't be)). And moving on to usanew , that's right, all sessions in a row and for a long time))). So that's the brain protecting the client from overloading and misuse , I always say, how much and what you need to start .Then about the disks Andrew when and how much and then. And where and how it is in Pathfinder. What else can you do , and if they see that the buyer here did not fully understand not only how it's used , and sometimes why I came to buy it, then I recommend to sign up for practice Mindmachines. Often show from your computer , where it is on the forum and in a topic to search who lead this workshop, and what will be given at the beginning and under the leadership of who. You need to register and agree to the workshop and that you will send a ready recommendation.....and you only like in first grade , homework :? . Oh right, you like a little. Don't even remember what I advised you to sign up for the workshop, where ready-made answers .....And you do not understand it?
We've been over this more than once. I many years ago , before to buy discs, read the forum for a year and tracked the status and description of people. Studied , so to speak. And not just seen -want! But we'll see))).
By the way K-13, and leads him :? Because you said, and you did not listen .

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2181 drives.
viewforum.php?f=38 all the threads of the Navigator-read useful .
viewforum.php?f=47 Workshop on MM.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5250 Forum topic , the recording of the workshop, all of the shelves you will decompose and will offer.....
Good luck az<

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:06

I consider myself a beginner :)

I don't remember whether there is a session to stimulate right and left hemisphere, that is to say for matching az

I know that there is separate for each hemisphere :)
or does not make sense in such a session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:06

Stavr
All other sessions, except special and automatically provide synchronization of the hemispheres. :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Aug 29, 2013 13:54

and I didn't :oops:
:)

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Tue Nov 19, 2013 20:58

Tell me how Ultramesh CD with a PC to transfer the Folder Navigator? Copying does not pass...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 19, 2013 23:22

Olegp
Keep the disk in .wav file and copy to the SD card

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:26

Thanks, I'll try!

cibercop

Post by cibercop » Sat Nov 23, 2013 17:02

After the Nova Pro 100 can not get used to the Navigator. With open eyes the attention is distracted, something is missing. Practice session with your eyes closed ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 23, 2013 17:40

cibercop
Of course - this is the main mode. :)

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Fri Jan 10, 2014 13:57

Hello MM EXPERTS! I am a newbie and going through the workshop, the Navigator (under the leadership of K-13).To solve your issue alone can't. Daughter finishes school, lives separately from me. Ordered for her Interpuls. Learns very well. I want to bring it to the exam more prepared. This of course, and the learning, but also greatly emotional and psychological preparation in suppleness, confidence, before and during the exams. And included in the life exam is just the beginning! In Interpuls as indicated , there are 6 programs "Training". I don't understand, and therefore seek help: this is enough, or further that you should buy? and most importantly, the procedure of training. That's what it should be? In which sequence, duration, etc. unfortunately I'm on the forum answers to your questions are not found (if I couldn't, sorry). SORRY, no courses, paid webinars on the topics (if there is, inform). Thank you