Desensitization and reprocessing (injury) eye movements EMDR.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Еленочка
Re: Desensitization and reprocessing (injury) eye movements D

Post by Еленочка » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:54

DemAs , resource state is studied before the session . Evaluation of subjective control in TMO , the negative state is removed layer by layer, leading to 0 ( neutral) , then we work on positive representation of the grooving as well as a 0 – non submission of up to 10 full compliance.
Dimas , when scanning at the end of the session your body there is some plugging , discomfort, then working out what bodily sensations ( visualize, I use NLP techniques)
free-be.ru

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Jun 04, 2012 23:24

Elenochka
Thank you!

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Jun 05, 2012 20:13

Andrei Patrushev
Hello, Andrey! I did the same thing which will fulfill the role of vibrators, it's two speakers from Motorola е398 soldered to the Jack from the headphones :) They have some solid-state membrane which allows them to vibrate. I tried on a few standard sessions on the Navigator - felt vibration, though not much, but felt.
Write to the session? :oops:

PS-13 a special thank you for consultation, to take dynamics from Motorola it was his idea :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 05, 2012 20:42

Voffka
To write something real I also need to do such a thing. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 22:40

Воффка wrote:PS K-13 special thanks for the consultation, to take dynamics from Motorola it was his idea :)
Health, Vova :oops: I hope it helps you out az

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Jun 06, 2012 13:42

Another mini report. At the moment, clearly noticed that the session 01r is significantly more emotional than a session with other forms of signals.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jun 15, 2012 22:36

Session 03r. In broke finally!

Started with one painful memories, and then released - just watched pictures. More precisely is not easy, as it whatevas heart for the emotional lead. And popilo! :shock:
In fact, pictures from the past, but rather a dream of the past, at some time fully immersed in it, even then it is strange to realize that this device works. Vessi! :ay

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:23

Paulum
I have now as it turns out, I do not wait and just watch the flashes before my eyes, and just as You get used to the emotion. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that each emotion causes short-term discomfort in the body, which I don't know what to do.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Jun 16, 2012 16:52

Авессалон wrote:the Only thing that bothers me is the fact that each emotion causes short-term discomfort in the body, which I don't know what to do.
To focus on it and also the eyes to move.

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Mon Jun 18, 2012 18:36

Voffka
Thank you very much!But after I wrote here the problem of the sensations in my body ceased to appear. Will definitely take Your advice if necessary. Stopped to see the dreams for some reason...

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Aug 15, 2012 19:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Воффка wrote:Hello! The days are going to solder the constructive with the vibrators, it does not matter what part of the body they will fit or all the same somewhere is preferable?
Hello.
Enough to keep the vibrators in hand, you can put on the knees and squeeze with your hands (just weight).
Maybe you can on Korean system su-Jock

photo taken from here.

influence of vibrations on specific organs or parts of the body. For example, one system of conformity /in the picture above/ on the brain corresponds to the upper part of the thumb. :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Aug 15, 2012 19:57

Andrei Patrushev
And the session is expected? :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Sep 11, 2012 23:10

listened to today, now feels like the flu, why is this?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 12, 2012 16:23

СтАвР wrote:listen to today, now feels like the flu, why is this?
With a cold.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Sep 12, 2012 16:54

so I would get cold and it was after half an hour of listening
after 2-3 hours have passed :?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Sep 13, 2012 17:49

now I understand my possible mistake, I listened to the session EMRD/ 33 min with open eyes :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 13, 2012 19:55

СтАвР wrote:now possible to clear my mistake, I listened to the session EMRD/ 33 min with open eyes :?
Does not affect value. :)

зилоп

Post by зилоп » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:23

demAs Tell me you still use EMDR and is there any results?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:35

The method of working with sessions of OPN in combination with the technique of BrainSpotting.
All sessions OPN frequencies and the structure are identical. The only difference in the color, therefore sessions are selected on the basis of purely personal preference.
- remember and write them on a sheet, all instances of negative emotions of this type (e.g., anger, fear, anxiety, etc.), or it is a specific isolated case;
selects the first case, focusing on the associated feelings, sensations, images, thoughts (internal dialogue);
- assessing the intensity of emotions on 10-point scale (0 - absence of emotions, 10 - very strong emotions);
- a look is given to the extreme left position (on 10s), then right (same 10sec) and right (10s), determined by the position of the eye, where all the senses have a maximum intensity (at the position of maximum response sometimes can be further strengthened, noting the position of the eyes in vertical) Is for independent work. When working with an assistant: the assistant is slow two fingers in the face of "customer" at a distance of about 30-40cm, the client leads the eye with the fingers, in the "focal point" of the eyes begin to twitch finely and then look as if freezes.
- put on sunglasses, turn on session, during which the "client" experiences (feelings, sensations, images, thoughts, inner dialogue), the corresponding episode, continuing to stare at the trigger. Often it is internal dialogue (such as: "I am helpless", "I can't do anything", "this is terrible" etc. etc.) helps to keep the focus of the study episode.
- at the end of the session again evaluated the intensity of emotions on a scale of 10.
after the session it is useful to make an inventory list on the subject of Recalling earlier instances of similar sensations, emotions, thoughts and images with the treated episode (probably won't with this episode in context not related) - they need to work in the first place, if not, then working on the episodes next on the list, or the same, if after evaluation of the intensity of emotions above 2 points.
In the day - no more than 3 sessions, separated by no less than 3 hours.
I must say that if you have very strong emotions (such as PTSD), this work is very heavy (the body is literally mangles) and without strict monitoring and assistance to "customer" itself it is not capable of (very few exceptions). But the main heat is studied for the first session. Next is working on more specific sense in a particular place, the particular haunting image, a particular sound (or words).

This variation is very beneficial for athletes in terms of the study of physical injuries. It is known that as a result of injuries in athletes is often reduced dexterity and ease of execution of difficult exercises. It is connected not so much with the physical changes (often physically the body recovers fully), but on a subconscious barriers aimed at avoiding activities associated with trauma. And consciously, the athlete feels no fear and is strongly motivated to perform these exercises, but feels the stiffness (which often leads to repeated injury). Thus, this technique facilitates efficient removal of subconscious barriers and complete rehabilitation of sportsmen of high qualification after injury in competition and training. Even in the absence of obvious problems in sports, but with sports (or even domestic) injury to personal history, perhaps the significant improvement in athletic performance after application of the method to all the episodes of the traumatic experience.
Good Luck Running!
PS Very important during the session to maintain deep steady breathing. It is very important during a session to keep attention on a single episode.<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Mar 01, 2013 13:36

Andrei Patrushev
good health!

and you are not going of the built-in Navigator sessions to describe the program (several :oops: ) training... because you made them yourself -- so you know better how them to apply

for example programmes could be:
the goal of the program №1 the development of work with MM and the initial relaxation
the goal of the program No. 2 total deprogramming
the program objective No. 3 development of sensor technology

sorry if off loop if in a more General section

Анонимаус

Post by Анонимаус » Tue Mar 19, 2013 0:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Method of working with sessions of OPN in combination with the technique of BrainSpotting.
All sessions OPN frequencies and the structure are identical. The only difference in the color, therefore sessions are selected on the basis of purely personal preference.
Preparing to buy a Navigator, primarily due to the integrated session of EMDR.

BrainSpotting is, I understand, is something even more effective than EMDR?
Where this technique you can read more in Russian or watch a video demonstration? On YouTube not found the demonstration method... what's the technical difference from BrainSpotting EMDR? I want to try to start samostoyatlno using the assistant to try - that is just the assistant you need to find a place where I have the strongest feeling it... and hold there fingers and I look at them? But for how long?

And this BrainSpotting'a session is already in Pathfinder, or just getting ready?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12

Anonymous
In Russian there's nothing yet, though full video on YouTube, however, there is nothing to show.
The main difference is that the gaze is fixed at the point (after finding the fingers can not keep), and the lateral movement is carried out either through sound or touch, in Navigatore Sound and Light. While the whole intensity of emotions nor recycled. Session Navigator - OPN.

Анонимаус

Post by Анонимаус » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the lateral movement is carried out either by sound or touch
Can you give an example of the lateral touching the body?
If technique EFT, this tapping of the first point on the left half of the body, the next point on the right half of the body, then again on the left side of your body?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 05, 2013 14:15

Anonymous
Usually the therapist uses his knees (in men), and hands or arms (in women). Most can be wherever most convenient.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Jun 18, 2013 22:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Method of working with sessions of OPN in combination with the technique of BrainSpotting.
- remember and write them on a sheet, all instances of negative emotions of this type (e.g., anger, fear, anxiety, etc.), or it is a specific isolated case;
selects the first case, focusing on the associated feelings, sensations, images, thoughts (internal dialogue);
- assessing the intensity of emotions on 10-point scale (0 - absence of emotions, 10 - very strong emotions);
- a look is given to the extreme left position (on 10s), then right (same 10sec) and right (10s), determined by the position of the eye, where all the senses have a maximum intensity (at the position of maximum response sometimes can be further strengthened, noting the position of the eyes in vertical) Is for independent work. When working with an assistant: the assistant is slow two fingers in the face of "customer" at a distance of about 30-40cm, the client leads the eye with the fingers, in the "focal point" of the eyes begin to twitch finely and then look as if freezes.
- put on sunglasses, turn on session, during which the "client" experiences (feelings, sensations, images, thoughts, inner dialogue), the corresponding episode, continuing to stare at the trigger. Often it is internal dialogue (such as: "I am helpless", "I can't do anything", "this is terrible" etc. etc.) helps to keep the focus of the study episode.
- at the end of the session again evaluated the intensity of emotions on a scale of 10.
after the session it is useful to make an inventory list on the subject of Recalling earlier instances of similar sensations, emotions, thoughts and images with the treated episode (probably won't with this episode in context not related) - they need to work in the first place, if not, then working on the episodes next on the list, or the same, if after evaluation of the intensity of emotions above 2 points.
In the day - no more than 3 sessions, separated by no less than 3 hours.
I must say that if you have very strong emotions (such as PTSD), this work is very heavy (the body is literally mangles) and without strict monitoring and assistance to "customer" itself it is not capable of (very few exceptions). But the main heat is studied for the first session. Next is working on more specific sense in a particular place, the particular haunting image, a particular sound (or words).

This variation is very beneficial for athletes in terms of the study of physical injuries. It is known that as a result of injuries in athletes is often reduced dexterity and ease of execution of difficult exercises. It is connected not so much with the physical changes (often physically the body recovers fully), but on a subconscious barriers aimed at avoiding activities associated with trauma. And consciously, the athlete feels no fear and is strongly motivated to perform these exercises, but feels the stiffness (which often leads to repeated injury). Thus, this technique facilitates efficient removal of subconscious barriers and complete rehabilitation of sportsmen of high qualification after injury in competition and training. Even in the absence of obvious problems in sports, but with sports (or even domestic) injury to personal history, perhaps the significant improvement in athletic performance after application of the method to all the episodes of the traumatic experience.
Good Luck Running!
But if I have a scale of emotions, before the session of 9 points, and after 10 what to do?<