Desensitization and reprocessing (injury) eye movements EMDR.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Алексей А.
Re: Desensitization and reprocessing (injury) eye movements D

Post by Алексей А. » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:38

Andrew, briefly can you say what is the fundamental difference EMI from EMDR? And you still say that GPS is working on the system of EMDR and all said that EMI is the development of EMDR, and not Vice versa.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 21, 2013 13:15

Alexey A.
One of the fundamental differences - movements are carried out very slowly.
About EMI in Russia, few do who knows...

Алексей А.

Post by Алексей А. » Sat Sep 21, 2013 14:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:One of the fundamental differences - movements are carried out very slowly.
About EMI in Russia, few do who knows...
And how does the slow speed of processing? For example, Shapiro wrote that the speed should be comfortable for the client and during processing sometimes it makes sense to increase it. I know from my own experience that there are times when I feel that need fast movement.

EMI is justified than slow movements?

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADzQ0QnxTkg there is a video session of EMDR, Shapiro pursued, for processing it uses fairly heavy traffic, and the amplitude of them is not very big, the hand does not reach the edge of the angle.

And here is a demonstration session at EMI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hDJ7VCU9Ig
The amplitude of the movements is large, but the speed is also quite intense.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sun Oct 06, 2013 21:58

Димас wrote:Andrei Patrushev
during the program, with open eyes when looking at one point begins to cut in a dream...
my vision begins to look for any color led... :(

Мария Ч

Question to the experts on treatment of phobias

Post by Мария Ч » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:48

My client is afraid to cross the road since then, as it was hit by a car. Will it help in this case, the EMDR session or some other session will be more effective? Tell me, please.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:53

Maria H
Long has it been?
It is the road of all the passes, or is afraid, but goes?

к-13

Re: Question to experts on treatment of phobias

Post by к-13 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 13:46

Мария Ч wrote:My client is afraid to cross the road since then, as it was hit by a car. Will it help in this case, the EMDR session or some other session will be more effective? Tell me, please.
If the right to hold a session of EMDR, you are sure to help. In my practice, even from claustrophobia were able to get rid of (finding a triggering event, You have no problem with that). Another good way to combat phobias - collapse anchors.

Мария Ч

Post by Мария Ч » Sun Oct 19, 2014 20:16

Andrew goes only if someone accompanies, one is afraid.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 19, 2014 20:18

Maria H
Well at least so...
And she's what?
How long after injury?

Мария Ч

Post by Мария Ч » Sun Oct 19, 2014 22:08

Andrew, she's 18, after the injury it took about 2.5 months. And she's only afraid of uncontrolled crosswalks (including "Zebra"), through the traffic light moves itself.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 20, 2014 0:03

Maria H
Well, at the time, it is already possible to do. In principle, there is every chance that the session would help her.
In fact, I wouldn't be too hard to remove this fear. In my opinion, a very useful acquisition. I've seen enough women of all ages that rod, I'm sorry, across the roadway (including children, strollers), as if they had in stock the "reset"button...

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Mon Mar 27, 2017 0:46

Andrei Patrushev

Tell me, please, what are these buttons on the left and right glasses?
Couldn't find in the instructions to the Navigator, what functions they perform and what influence (generally when working with the Navigator). See glasses on some symbols but not understand them :?

During the sessions with the sessions of the OPN that they can regulate something and whether?
I began to experiment, observe changes in illumination, but do not understand the role and do something with these buttons on the glasses to adjust with such sessions

And again. Include the function of EMDR, there is a choice of two colors: blue and green. If, for example, choose blue, then during the session OPN 01r LEDs flash first blue and then goes red. As it should be?
I'm comfortable, brightness adjusted, the effect is clearly felt, the design is.
But the interesting nuances of the settings.
Please specify, or tell me a link where to read :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:24

Светочек wrote:Tell me, please, what are these buttons on the left and right glasses?
Couldn't find in the instructions to the Navigator, what functions they perform and what influence (generally when working with the Navigator). See glasses on some symbols but not understand them :?
On glasses no Navigator buttons. :? Probably You have made to the buttons fastening the Board with the LEDs to the frame. :)
Светочек wrote:And more. Include the function of EMDR, there is a choice of two colors: blue and green. If, for example, choose blue, then during the session OPN 01r LEDs flash first blue and then goes red. As it should be?
Yes, as it should be. No special settings yet.

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:, glasses no Navigator buttons. :? Probably You have made to the buttons fastening the Board with the LEDs to the frame. :)
Andrew,

It's much worse... I by mistake hooked up to the Navigator sunglasses from Innerpulse... 8) drew attention to it after Your reply :ap
So I EMDR session two days with the wrong glasses practiced 8)
And all wondered why not run the LEDs, but only pulsing, changing color :roll:
I'm explaining in this thread at one point fixed eyes, LEDs blinked, and therefore felt the effect.

But with family points of the Navigator and tried to move his eyes and fix them in a point where the emotion is strongest, and recorded on the sensation in the body.

Very powerfully it all went. During the session of the original request at the study went in depth povsplyvalo of the situation, and other related beliefs. Also in between lessons, you develop new awareness. For three days, I put together a three-dimensional picture, a lot of things covered :ay

Very satisfied! The feeling that finally took shape in a complex but interesting picture of all the puzzles. As a confident, reliable stability and quiet joy :aa

Thank you! :o :o :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:46

Светочек wrote:it's worse than that... I by mistake hooked up to the Navigator sunglasses from Innerpulse...
The developer claims that this is impossible. :) Rather, stick it is possible, of course, but they will not work... :?

"Any glasses photosonix connected to the navigation device will be lit and even a flash. Simply because at the outputs of the interface points of the Navigator are present for greater than 3V - that is enough for the ignition of the LEDs in the glasses. And it should be understood that the work they NEBUDUT in the sense that their illumination can not be synchronized with modulation of the sound. Just because the Navigator and instruments NovaPro / Innerpulse fundamentally different types of interfaces. In the Navigator on the output points is given a serial code that controls the inclusion of LEDs and their brightness. Glasses Navigator decodes this information and the inclusion of LEDs. And in devices NovaPro/Innerpulse to the outputs for points issued directly by the voltage to operate the LEDs. Glasses of colortrac in addition is a simple decoder which measures the modulation frequency and change color.

So briefly my conclusion : if glasses colortrack with Navigator glow - this does not mean that they are working properly according to the executable session."

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Tue Mar 28, 2017 18:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Developer claims that this is impossible. :) Rather, stick it is possible. of course, but they will not work... :?
Hmm... But I somehow worked! Three weeks ago I finally matured and reprogrammed Navigator to version 2.00. Then there was the confusion with the glasses :?

Glasses from Innerpulse in the Navigator not only flash I have, but LEDs react when I press buttons on the left... :wiz

I assure You, the mounting points and the buttons I see :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 28, 2017 20:48

Svetochek
Miracles... :?
Светочек wrote:I Assure You, the mounting points and the buttons I see :wink:
:ay

рустам

Post by рустам » Thu Apr 06, 2017 15:13

Good afternoon.There is a question of use.I do not quite understand about "gliding". Unpleasant memories need to remember and build up just before the session,and then just watch the images and pictures(gliding) or in the process also need to call up unpleasant memories, and if suddenly distracted from this fact to apply the gliding?
If the scale of unpleasant emotions decreased insufficiently ,it is necessary to repeat the session right away or need to pause?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:13

Rustam
The Gliding is no effort. Working on an unpleasant episode only runs the process in the beginning, then the subconscious starts to work on this episode, unfolding before the inner eye absolutely diverse images, thoughts and feelings. For it just casually observe, nothing taking and rejecting nothing.
Trying to find some meaning in these images, thoughts and feelings (or to correlate with the initial episode) is all the same what to listen to foreign speech, trying to find there familiar sound combinations, to understand what you say...
A very important point in the technique of EMDR (and many others) is smooth deep breathing during elaboration.

рустам

Post by рустам » Fri Apr 07, 2017 16:58

Thanks Andrew. 1)bad memories and positive attitude need to work only before a session or during the session also raised them?
2)If the scale of unpleasant emotions decreased enough then to repeat the session immediately, or wait?
3)is it Possible or need to work with several unpleasant emotions and thoughts that arise from a bad situation?Or every thought emotion to work on a separate session?
4)In the technique of Shapiro shown here is written that you first conduct a session on removing negativity and then when strained subsides then do the session with a positive statement.And when working with the Navigator, we are working on these thoughts in the same session? Do I understand correctly?
5)Noticed that if you follow the diodes in the session ,the eyes tense and tired and images come worse(the brain is busy with eye movement).In this case it is better to undergo the session with movement or without movement of the eyes?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 07, 2017 17:11

Rustam
рустам wrote: 1)bad memories and positive attitude need to work only before a session or during the session also raised them?
To work better with one or the other. If it's "gliding", we do not work and just observe.
рустам wrote:2)If the scale of unpleasant emotions decreased enough then to repeat the session immediately, or wait?
According to the technique of EMDR, it is necessary to work continuously to achieve the 0-2. If not take abstract emotions and concrete feelings in the body and phrases such work much faster lead to the desired result.
рустам wrote:3)is it Possible or need to work with several unpleasant emotions and thoughts that arise from a bad situation?Or every thought emotion to work on a separate session?
We have to work with thoughts as with sensations in the body.
рустам wrote:4)In the technique of Shapiro shown here is written that you first conduct a session on removing negativity and then when strained subsides then do the session with a positive statement.And when working with the Navigator, we are working on these thoughts in the same session? Do I understand correctly?
In my opinion, dostochno elaboration of the negative.
рустам wrote:5)I Noticed that if you follow the diodes in the session ,the eyes tense and tired and images come worse(the brain is busy with eye movement). In this case it is better to undergo the session with movement or without movement of the eyes?
Effectively - with the eye movement, but there is a variant of the method "Brainspoting", where after a few initial movements of the sight over to fix on a certain point (which the eyes have to find yourself).<

рустам

Post by рустам » Fri Apr 07, 2017 19:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Rustam
рустам wrote: 1)bad memories and positive attitude need to work only before a session or during the session also raised them?
To work better with one or the other. If it's "gliding", we do not work and just observe.
рустам wrote:meaning that to work with something one or a negative or a positive?do I understand correctly?how effective? to call these images(pleasant or unpleasant)or Moslem the way in the beginning and then don't remember during the session?2)If the scale of unpleasant emotions decreased enough then to repeat the session immediately, or wait?
According to the technique of EMDR, it is necessary to work continuously to achieve the 0-2. If not take abstract emotions and concrete feelings in the body and phrases such work much faster lead to the desired result.
рустам wrote:According to the methods of Shapiro, I understand,but as with Navigator to work?also session to arrange in a row?3)is it Possible or need to work with several unpleasant emotions and thoughts that arise from a bad situation?Or every thought emotion to work on a separate session?
We have to work with thoughts as with sensations in the body.
рустам wrote:Different thoughts can give rise to different sensations.How better thoughts to throw in a bunch and follow the body or work for one?4)In the technique of Shapiro shown here is written that you first conduct a session on removing negativity and then when strained subsides then do the session with a positive statement.And when working with the Navigator, we are working on these thoughts in the same session? Do I understand correctly?
In my opinion, dostochno elaboration of the negative.
рустам wrote:you mentioned that "I integrate this experience into your life" this statement need to be applied at the beginning or during the session too?5)Noticed that if you follow the diodes in the session ,the eyes tense and tired and images come worse(the brain is busy with eye movement). In this case it is better to undergo the session with movement or without movement of the eyes?
Effectively - with the eye movement, but there is a variant of the method "Brainspoting", where after a few initial movements of the sight over to fix on a certain point (which the eyes have to find yourself).
That is more to do with the movement of the eyes despite the fact that the images do not appear?<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 07, 2017 19:54

рустам wrote:That is more to do with the movement of the eyes despite the fact that the images do not appear?
So the images do not have much value. We have to work with the sensations in the body.

рустам

Post by рустам » Sat Apr 08, 2017 14:25

Apparently was not accurate in this writing I will try again
1)there is a view that work with the one or with the negative or positive?do I understand correctly?how effective? to call these images(pleasant or unpleasant)or create an image in the beginning and then don't remember during the session?2)If the scale of unpleasant emotions decreased enough then to repeat the session immediately, or wait?
2)According to the methods of Shapiro, I realized that the sessions need to be repeated in a row,and as with the Navigator to work?also session to arrange in a row?
3)Different ideas can give rise to different sensations.How better thoughts to throw in a bunch and follow the body or work for one?
4)you mentioned that "I integrate this experience into your life" this statement need to be applied at the beginning or during the session too?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 09, 2017 13:48

рустам wrote:1)there is a view that work with the one or with the negative or positive?do I understand correctly?how effective? to call these images(pleasant or unpleasant)or create an image in the beginning and then don't remember during the session?
Yeah, work something one. An elephant should eat in parts.
We do not create any of the images we are working with sensations in the body. Take some emotion (which stuck), the actual here and now, we find where and how it manifests itself in the body (the place the properties (cold, pressure, a tugging feeling, etc.), shape, color, taste and smell, movement (where it begins, where and how it moves), - focus on these sensations and work. Words (phrases) associated with this emotion helps us to focus on it.
рустам wrote:2)According to the methods of Shapiro, I realized that the sessions need to be repeated in a row,and as with the Navigator to work?also session to arrange in a row?
If we have worked correctly (with specific sensations) in the body, then, usually, there is little left, but may occur another location in the body, which work the same way. Usually, on the third it ends. If not ended on the third (which is actually unlikely and can occur only during PTSD, which is not recommended for self-study), then remove goggles and continue to work in the same vein, helping themselves with fingers (1-2 full cycles per second), better tactile sensations (e.g., alternately touch the left and right knee).
рустам wrote:3)Different ideas can give rise to different sensations.How better thoughts to throw in a bunch and follow the body or work for one?
We are not interested in ideas at all. We work with actual emotion, which stuck. This is the main purpose of this technique. When applying this technique to some other situations, You are free to use their common sense and intuition.
As for gliding, it applies to the "confusion" and "a little loaded" (relatively easy) emotions. There is, indeed, better to keep our gaze fixed (to make a few moves, and then allow it to lock in some chosen your brain place).
рустам wrote:4)you Have mentioned that "I integrate this experience into your life" this statement need to be applied at the beginning or during the session too?
It is not the slogans, it is the intention for a particular session.

At the beginning of this topic, I wrote that "first, we need to process emotions, then take up residual sensations in the body". In the course of the developments of relevant experience, it became clear that emotions as such, this is a fairly abstract title and, rather, relate to the labels that we hang on our state. Reality is the energy produced by our body to resolve some of the situations in the physical plane, and is blocking the free flow of this energy (not completed action).
Thus, it is focusing on bodily sensations in the first place, and is the basis for successful and most effective use of this equipment.
By the way, in this vein, the "positive" emotions do not differ from the negative and often, for the preservation of health, also need to be followed.<