Desensitization and reprocessing (injury) eye movements EMDR.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Desensitization and reprocessing (injury) eye movements D

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 01, 2012 21:47

Merkaba
It is necessary to try...

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat May 05, 2012 0:01

Andrei Patrushev
And it was pretty good, by the way... Nothing was broken as You suggested, just put a hand on speakers headphones. Funny feeling...So I do not understand it, helps me in the classroom or not, but it doesn't stop exactly :?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat May 05, 2012 12:48

Another thing noticed, I think classes in EMDR for me, the most efficient pass of the night :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 05, 2012 14:40

Димас wrote:Andrei Patrushev
And it was pretty good, by the way... Nothing was broken as You suggested, just put a hand on speakers headphones. Funny feeling...So I do not understand it, helps me in the classroom or not, but it doesn't stop exactly :?
Duck, is it necessary a special session to do to understand...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 06, 2012 16:00

I bought a headset with vibration bass SVEN AP-880. Perfectly vibrates at 46Гц (highest amplitude), but, unfortunately, vibrators are not have the stereo wiring, so to EMDR, these headphones are not suitable. :cry: With high probability, from other manufacturers will as well...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon May 07, 2012 17:49

Andrei Patrushev
And we won't be depressed about it! :) :) There is a method which is described K13 is still to unsolder the headphone manually :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon May 07, 2012 18:26

Андрей Патрушев wrote:New session to open the eyes.
Special.rar
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Энди wrote:can a brief description? for what? how long it lasts, etc.
Purpose similar to other opn (see instructions). Frequency - 15Hz (SMR). Between the stimulation of the inserted short pauses for rest, during which you can close your eyes. Time - 45 minutes
If I understand you correctly about the session at the link above in this thread of the discussion was not?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 07, 2012 18:29

Voffka
In my opinion, was not...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu May 10, 2012 20:34

Hello, Andrey! Prompt how better to formulate a positive statement? I don't quite understand, here is an example. Describe the situation on which work (in the form that I have in the diary for work with EMDR written):
In childhood we played the arch Ruslan (Ruslan is the local name of the house, it through the arch from the street to the courtyard) and the arch turned over a box of white dust, and the dust spilled on the asphalt in the middle of the arch. Then suddenly everyone started to run away, at first I did not understand what was happening, because just suddenly lost friends out of sight, then realized that they escape, but not understood by anyone. Started to run himself through the arch in the yard, but then suddenly fell from the jolt or foot pegs rear when fell on the pavement I saw a grown man kicking me, blows had on the back and the side, kicked three times, then ran off toward the bus stop. I stood up, I was hurt, I didn't understand why he kicked me, two scared girls who at this time next asked: what's it to you? I said I do not know.

If it is otrzymywane short, I got:
I'm scared, hurt and offended. I do not understand why I am so.

And I here in my head is not in what key must be a positive wording? That this situation did not exist or that she has been and I reacted differently?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 10, 2012 21:58

Voffka
differently reacted

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue May 22, 2012 16:09

Andrei Patrushev
Hello! The days are going to solder the constructive with the vibrators, it does not matter what part of the body they will fit or all the same somewhere is preferable?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue May 22, 2012 16:31

A small report. For some time now working sessions of EMDR with various forms of signal. I can't boast the same reviews as Vladimir Nikonova that just BAM! wham! remember! in one session a few injuries removed! I have all the more, um, differently. I'm serious (well, by my standards) approached this question brought a notebook in which the previously described situation for the study, followed by descriptions of feelings and images during the sessions and the results that I felt after the session. So here is this format something went wrong, it was hard for me to hold thoughts throughout a 27-minute session on one thing, it is not noticeable to himself "dumped" in some other thoughts, that pop up other injuries and I was confused that maybe those injuries that surfaced "more important" and need to work on them, since they remembered. In General, for all this clean time to work with a given prior to the session, the situation remained probably less than half of the session. I decided that perhaps it would be more efficient to depart from the original plan and work with the fact that in the course of the session seem more important(can up to 5-7 different situations to work through in the order in which they emerge, from time to time returning from one situation to another, logical solutions aren't always connected), in any case, this approach is useful time spent will be well, percent 85-90% of the time the entire session (Yes, the other 10-15% is a third-party thoughts are not arbitrarily dumped, and the question of the usefulness of this stall remains open there are suggestions that they are useful, I will be glad if Andrei Patrushev explained). For some reason I thought that the most effective way session with the shape of the signal "bell", when it was most able to recall and suppress negative emotions. But for now, six classes has never been such that I'm some kind of situation with the first session completely worked, always back to one and the same situations in future sessions. Another noted that during the work sessions from time to time, sometimes "pulls" the whole body. Such as instantaneous discharge, boom! and pulled the whole body, and sometimes only some part, for example the torso or the legs... something like that, very interesting to work with a lotion in the form of vibrators.<

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Tue May 22, 2012 21:51

Voffka
Thank you very much for the detailed and interesting report. He inspired me to try to start working according to the method of EMDR. What forms of signal you start to pull the body?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue May 22, 2012 21:57

Avessalom
Last time rectangular, but the bell was also.

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Tue May 22, 2012 22:07

Voffka
Thank you very much, will try at all.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 23, 2012 0:47

Воффка wrote:Hello! The days are going to solder the constructive with the vibrators, it does not matter what part of the body they will fit or all the same somewhere is preferable?
Hello.
Enough to keep the vibrators in hand, you can put on the knees and squeeze with your hands (just weight).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 23, 2012 0:50

Voffka
About the technique I was advised Dima of "gliding" as the most effective, in my opinion, a variant of EMDR on machine. In General, this is exactly what You are doing is the image goes with the image, and You just follow the natural course of events, not even trying to understand why such images and their sequence.
The bell is the most physiologic signal, so it might be more effective...

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed May 23, 2012 1:08

And it is the most pleasant way to perform this gliding, then the feeling itself from the inside out what are working on..Spontaneous movement and the desire to twist the body present.

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Thu May 24, 2012 17:06

I remember as a child, me, the guys in school had closed in earnest in the closet for the cleaner. It was very dark, and it was very disappointing to hear how they laughed at me and threatened to lock "on the MOP". Then I had anxiety from poorly lit areas and I began to experience irritation from loud laughter. Just can't stand when people are starting to laugh. Long could not understand what was going on, began to work on EMDR and it's something I remembered, as if back in the closet. Don't understand why it was hard for me to breathe while listening to a program, perhaps something not obtained before the end of the study. Involved in the signal "bell".

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue May 29, 2012 13:42

Andrei Patrushev

Andrey, tell me, session for EMDR is an alpha session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 29, 2012 13:45

Paulum
Yes.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:08

Nobody paid attention to the effect of "blind spots" after the session? Not fatal to the eye, I hope.

Session command the sustained alpha state, flashed vivid pictures before my eyes, but with the past they are not connected. Generally to get a clear picture of memoirs for me is quite difficult.

Tried gliding, offered by Andrey - slide the images, the pictures, which are unlikely from the past (not recognized). How to hold on?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:18

Павлум wrote:Tried gliding, offered by Andrey - slide the images, the pictures, which are unlikely from the past (not recognized). How to hold on?
This symbolic material from the unconscious. No need for anything to cling to, should be free "to slide on waves". And when You start to "pick", then get out of the optimum state.... :?

Еленочка

Post by Еленочка » Fri Jun 01, 2012 23:10

Good evening everyone.Brief for EMDR. DemAs correctly described. The only thing I would add (when you have chronic anxiety ( whether physical , emotional trauma) and it is unknown how it resonium. Therefore, further work resource state ( remember something very nice , with the eyes moving in 8 ( can be vertical, can be horizontal) 15-20 reps. When a person sets the peak negativity ( here plug-in resources) then next in order. Always carry out calibration status on a scale from 0 ( min) to 10 ( max) at the end of each manipulation of the eyes. At the end of the session it is recommended to scan from top to toe of your body ( if there are any unpleasant sensations , the study was not complete.
free-be.ru

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Jun 02, 2012 13:45

Elenochka
Thank you! Resource state is studied before or after the main session EMDR? Kalibrovka is carried out as in TMO?
Еленочка wrote:At the end of the session it is recommended to scan from top to toe of your body ( if there are any unpleasant sensations , the study was not complete.
Several times faced with a similar, often, discomfort in the chest and therefore in the wrists. In this case, all the work has to be redone?