Desensitization and reprocessing (injury) eye movements EMDR.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Desensitization and reprocessing (injury) eye movements EMDR.

Post by Димас » Thu Jan 19, 2012 22:00

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, please give a method of training with sessions of EMDR! :oops: What to do while working with the program, what session, when, under what conditions and so on...the Book Shapiro read http://www.koob.ru/shapiro_fr/believe that this is a unique feature in Pathfinder. How to most effectively use these programs?!
I suggest to spread here the experience of using EMDR programs.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: Desensitization and reprocessing (injury) eye movements D

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:18

Did yesterday's program OPN01 all color, 28 minutes, bell. During the program, tried to think of a single negative emotions, which causes a certain situation. This emotion is felt physically as nervousness in the limbs and solar plexus, in short the frustration. During the program, the intensity of this feeling decreased almost to zero and some time after the listening session. I could easily log in to a painful situation for me and felt absolutely "smooth" and calm. Today, when entry into the situation and see a little anxiety and too little aggression, the physical sensation left.
Andrew it takes a classroom on the Navigator programs EMDR for the processing of one emotion? What is the optimum brightness for points work with open eyes? Is there any advantage of working with open eyes before the closed, which is optimally choose the color of the diodes, where to look during the program, to the point, or run out for the lights? Sitting or lying down? What is the difference sessions OPN 1/2/3 ?
Well, the question of the first post remain relevant :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 20, 2012 13:02

demAs
As always, all settings should contribute to comfort and coziness. :)
First you have to decide what to leave (probema, emotions), then the place to go (desired state). Then can be different: you can look straight ahead, thinking about probeme, you can point on the wall to outline, to more effectively monitor the LEDs, but sometimes (quite often) it's hard and painful, so we must not tolerate.

The program is made so that is 21 times the color change in different positions, then the rest (blinks only one color). During the holidays don't specifically think and you can close your eyes. A variety of programs due solely to the desire to create a comfortable environment for anyone who wants to try different programs and choose the most comfortable for yourself.

More effective, IMHO, the rectangle ("r" at the end of the session) and moving red. But once again I want to stress that it is not necessary to force yourself - better this will be. "Softness" increases with the increase of the number of the program.

Draw a scale from 0 to 10 and mark on it the intensity of unwanted emotions. When emotions come down to 1-2, IMHO, this is enough (to guard).

Good luck!
There are many techniques for self-development, using this technology. but they are all in English. I hope to translate and publish here or in a separate article.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 20, 2012 13:07

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you so much, continue to do!
And with my eyes closed session EMRD/ 33 min not as effective? Just during the program with open eyes when looking at one point begins to cut in a dream...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 20, 2012 13:42

Димас wrote:And with your eyes closed session EMRD/ 33 min not as effective? Just during the program with open eyes when looking at one point begins to cut in a dream...
To do better sitting with a straight back.
Yes, with my eyes closed is less effective. With your eyes closed for this purpose, the effective frequency scan - Mind Healing.
When emotions come in 1-2 on a scale of intensity (or when stop progress) it is useful to scan the body, thinking about the problem, and find where she's "sitting". To continue with the session, concentrating on bodily sensations.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:When emotions will go on a 1-2 on a scale of intensity (or when stop progress) it is useful to scan the body, thinking about the problem, and find where she's "sitting". To continue with the session, concentrating on bodily sensations.
Reminded Zhikarentseva method, the determination of the place of pain or problems. With the Navigator I think it will be effectivenese.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu Apr 06, 2017 15:58, edited 1 time in total.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Jan 21, 2012 13:55

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:This is reminiscent of the method of working with problem or pain Zhikarentseva
the key word here is reminds 8)
Yet it is reminiscent of BSFF, TMT, TFT, Spiritual choice, and more :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 17:19

That is the effect. It is necessary to warn :shock:

Remember EVERYTHING.

Launched today, the first time the program off the Navigator (to this Mind Spa tried, but there was nothing there). After 10 minutes went childhood memories with the sea, as if I was there and see everything. See not as direct a picture, and since the memory can either route around the city to remember.

And with my eyes closed I have never been. Such easy access to memories! Found 2 emotions and let them go.

Run mode synchrostart under Ennio Morricone.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Jan 22, 2012 18:10

Vladimir Nikonov
Volodya, like music need to reduce the effectiveness of the session...I Have similar effects...later I will unsubscribe. I would place Andrew P. in the first place was kicking all the use of these programs and PR to vengeance. And he's all silent as guerrillas :? Powerful tool.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Jan 22, 2012 19:35

So...fourth day working on one emotion. The "hard" is during program to keep her attention and lose her provoking the situation. Because there are many images and memories, many from childhood, as Vladimir wrote. Immediately to work through the emotion until the end I did not get when testing on the "energy" the next day is "balance", it eventually passes, but not immediately. Today (took 4 days) there's almost nothing left from working on the problem. I think much depends on the "zastarelosti" and "charge" of emotion and how it is included in the everyday life of people. Some emotions are worked out quickly, some more slowly. Surprised by the wealth of images with eyes open and the transformation of the visible objects in the "misrecording". I noticed another interesting feature. Easier for me during the session to reproduce the desired result, not the problem area. Negative situation like during the program is trying to run away from me, doesn't want me to get it reproduced in color and physical localization of it in the body. Why would it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 22, 2012 19:50

Димас wrote:easier For me during the session to reproduce the desired result, not the problem area. Negative situation like during the program is trying to run away from me, doesn't want me to get it reproduced in color and physical localization of it in the body. Why would it?
This military thinking is to remove, to erase, to destroy... :? In fact, the occupation is better to do: "to Mitigate the intensity of emotions and to integrate the experience."
Димас wrote:And he's all silent as the guerrillas a Powerful tool.
Who really should be - he will find... :wink:
By the way, try "gliding" - just swipe across the images, giving them a chance to develop, and use as a trigger. That is, in the beginning focus on the problem (for the attunement), and then let go of the process and just looking for something not getting involved...
Another "by the way" :) You'd think so, by analogy, some pleasant emotion or the desired state can also snivelirovany... not! Exercise safely and have more fun. :ay

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Jan 22, 2012 20:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:by the Way, try "gliding" - just swipe across the images, giving them a chance to develop, and use as a trigger. That is, in the beginning focus on the problem (for the attunement), and then let go of the process and just looking for something not getting involved...
Be sure to try! :ay
Andrew, the brightness of the diodes plays a role? It is possible for the minimum?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 22, 2012 20:05

Димас wrote:Andrew, the brightness of the diodes plays a role? It is possible for the minimum?
Yes, of course, but the images will only take place in a certain range of brightness... But it does not mean that the brighter the light the better the images. At too high brightness images will also be erased, plus the appear anxiety...

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Jan 22, 2012 21:59

Andrei Patrushev
And that the presence of visual images during a session is a necessary condition to obtain a positive result from EMDR programs?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 22, 2012 22:03

Димас wrote:Andrei Patrushev
And that the presence of visual images during a session is a necessary condition to obtain a positive result from EMDR programs?
No, but it was fun... :?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:53

Andrew, how often you can work with sessions of EMDR?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 23, 2012 0:04

Владимир Никонов wrote:Andrew, how often you can work with sessions of EMDR?
Also, as with other.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Jan 23, 2012 20:56

Андрей Патрушев wrote:by the Way, try "gliding" - just swipe across the images, giving them a chance to develop, and use as a trigger.
Here is a very interesting experience I received today!
Surprisingly exciting to watch (passively) for unfolding before the eyes of the "drama". From cartoons to the worlds of Salvador Dali. After some time there is a feeling that the light diodes draws something from the head through the eyes :ay forget about the original purpose to revise the problem. I feel that when working with open eyes, the vestibular apparatus is involved, as sometimes occurs effect high-speed elevators, which adds to the lesson a particular urgency and uniqueness. Damn, I love it!!! :ay :ay :ay

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Jan 25, 2012 0:15

Spread the technique of EMDR, which can be done WITHOUT WUA Navigator. This is the most clear and concise I was able to find on the web. Nice eye movement, friends! :)

Psy-exercise "of Course I will! And how differently?!"
In the book by S. Kovalyov "Reprogramming of their own destiny".

I present to You a universal method "reconfigure" your brain for those times when thinking about any plans You understand that FOR YOU it is impossible. Sort of irrational feeling of failure, though, if it is logical to understand, nothing complicated-and no, but logic is logic, and You feel, think, understand what You have it will not work.

For example, I used this technique when I was going to write his first play, which wanted to put in the theater. Before that, I wrote nothing, and then just this "application". And I understand that it is real, because people write the same, but in respect to myself – I'm not sure and, moreover, disastrously insecure.

Another option is the use of technology, if any memories of the past dominate You and interfere with moving forward. What memories – it does not matter. The important thing is that as soon as You think about some of his goals, immediately appear "leftist" thoughts, and this all stops.

This technique was developed by the American F. Shapiro by the way, did not originally have any relation to psychotherapy. To create this method, this woman has pushed for life: in thirty-six years, she became ill with breast cancer.

After surgery for this disease Shapiro, literary critic by training, could not get rid of nightmares and daytime fears and anxieties. Until I discovered that you can significantly reduce them if you rapidly move your eyes in different directions.

After much experimentation on myself and others, it "issued" the psychotechnology, which is now officially called the "technique of desensitization through eye movements".

The technique is based on the eye movements and the relation which there is between our eyes and their corresponding modes of the brain.

The principle is simple - set your brain manifests itself in the position of the eyes, and the change of the situation can easily change this mode! (Read more in the book "Introduction to NLP". Author O'connor )

A little note. As NLP is quite technical and in terms of explanation of anything tends to be a sort of "engineering physics" figure of speech, I will translate the instructions of NLP in normal, human language. How does an NLP Trainer I am or what:-).

The psychological technique of DPG (transcript above).
Step 1.
Think about your troubles and concentrate on the image that represents either all of it or most traumatic part.

In other words, pay attention to the mental images that are in Your imagination when You think, worry, feel some kind of disturbing You.

In such cases, I say that I work with: "Look, that now is in front of your inner eye...", and the person who didn't pay attention to these images, indeed, noticed them.

Then the whole thing is in "not noticed". He just didn't pay attention. So, please note that is the focus of Your inner eye when You think of trouble.

Perhaps You have in mind will be some internal dialogue. For example, You will be mentally or argue with yourself or with someone. This is normal. We all talk "about myself", just often don't pay attention to it.

Step 2.
Determine approval for your characteristic negative-determination — i.e. the negative thoughts-self-esteem, which accompanies this trouble (or you did it), for example:

· I'm powerless(at)

· There's nothing I can do

· I'm a creep

· I can't succeed

· I worthy (to) success.

In this step You need or to hear the thoughts-the words that stop You, if any. Or, looking at what You see in your imagination, to formulate in words some kind of limiting thought.

For example, in my experience it was, I saw myself sitting in front of a computer, on which is written one pathetic line.... When I noticed this image, I have defined the negative phrase "I can't write...". It is clear that this phrase itself came from, and in connection with what I saw.

Step 3.
Create a proposition that will reflect your positive self-determination about this trouble, that is something that should be present in your conscious and unconscious instead of negative self-evaluation in which you are stuck.

For example.

· I have the resources

· I can do a lot

· I am a person worthy of respect

· I can succeed

· I worthy (to) success.

In this step, You need to come up with another positive phrase, instead of one that is. It's just. How to come up with? Briefly Express without negations, that is, clearly and positively, some thought, which is something positive that You would like to have instead of the negative.

For example, I had: "I can't write...". I came up with a line that carried a positive charge: "of Course I will write! Not a question...".

When I thought of it, the soul is somehow relieved, as if supported by someone kind and strong.

Step 4.
Rate your own faith in this new positive self-determination on a seven point scale, where 1 is "completely believe" and "believe" - 7.

Do not be surprised that your estimate is within 1-2 points — so, alas, it should be. Yet.

This simple step. How would you mentally weigh their confidence about the positive phrase. How much do You believe that the positive meaning that phrase carries in itself the possible.

For example, in my phrase, "Yes of course I will write! Not a question..." by my own internal assessment believe me on 0 or by -1:-), that is, did not believe.

Oh, Yes, of course, to hear "Yes, I write...", but when you really think about it, somehow... I can't believe an understatement:-). I can't believe that I will succeed, but I want:-).

Step 5.
Now, rate the level of their own concerns about the source of trouble, but on a scale. Here are 10 points will be the top concern, and 1 - minimal.

Again, don't be surprised the rating in 8-9-10 points — otherwise should not be, because this is a nuisance stuck in you and will not want to leave without assistance. But the level estimates in the 3-4 says that you are doing is nonsense - it is quite possible to cope without any tech – just do it.

In other words, evaluate how You are concerned Your problem. In my case, writing plays, very worried, because if I don't believe I will write, I to it and can not proceed. Right can't sit at the computer and start writing. Like not let something. I had the actors started to gain that will play in this unwritten play, and have already started to look for sponsors. My level of concern about "don't believe you can...", respectively, 10!

Step 6.
Now do the last in terms of preparation for desensitization through eye movements (change, problems in Russian speaking).

Determine the optimal speed and amplitude of the movement of your eyes with your own (but better - someone's) hands in any way the "point of sight fixation" will be closed two fingers - index and middle. Do this evaluation for definition:

• horizontal movements

• vertical movement

• "diagonal movements

• motions on the circle ( O)

• the "big eight"

• "cross-shaped" movement.

Select one of these moves that you like best. With it and start.

In General, You are suggested to move your eyes, watching the hand that is moving in one of the above-mentioned areas. First so then that way and choose the speed at which You or someone will be in front of your nose hand drive.

It all looks cool. You sit and at the nose hand drive. Up and down. Then left and right, or someone does it. But what results!

Step 7.
Remember the image, words, feeling their troubles and hold it all in focus, do a series of 24 movements of the eyes, for example, start with the horizontal (unable to facilitate hand drive in the described directions, and the hand to follow the eyes).

After finishing the series, drop everything and take a deep breath and exhale. Then go back to and explore:

· what you feel about this image

· what do you now think about your troubles.

· Please rate your level of anxiety on a ten point scale.

That is, referring to what is now before Your inner eye when You remember the former trouble and notice what You feel when you see this image, and also, what are thoughts about this. Usually often (almost always) and thoughts and feelings change to a more positive. However, You still level your anxiety, rate from 1 to 10. I have at this point, the anxiety has decreased by up to 7 according to my subjective feelings. That is kind of something there, but not enough. So far, no avail.

And here's the most important thing is not to stop. Continue to follow the movements of the eyes described by the schemes as long as the level of Your anxiety drops to 2-3. That is a little disturbing, but quite a bit.

I assure You that anxiety decrease. Definitely. The main thing – move your eyes:-).

Step 8.
Now focus on the representation chosen positive determination (just think about it) and will continue with a series of eye movements as long as the belief is the most positive performance reaches an acceptable level (normally 5 and higher).

That is, think about the positive wording, for me it was "Yes of course I will write! Not a question..." and hold this language, attention (mentally saying it and feeling the positive sensations and mental images, some pleasant appear) again move your hand in front of him. All the attention inside, but see the hand and move her eyes. This is reprogramming. How would you build a new program to replace the old.

Step 9.
And finally, after a positive determination is sufficient to approve holding him and the way trouble, explore, do not go if you have somewhere in the body unpleasant feelings or stress. If there is any, focus on them and make the required number of series of eye movements — until then, until it's all gone: and these feelings, and what comes out while you're working through them.

In General, move your eyes until, until you feel yourself "... Well...".

From myself I add that the technique is strong. Works in almost all cases. And when not working, then You just didn't finish it, move your eyes!:-).

in Short, with the Navigator, faster, more fun and relaxed :lol:

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:14

demAs, az

Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:20

You can still spot on the wall to chart (and then draw or glue), to look at her intently and turn his head. - It turns out that some kind of recapitulation in Castaneda, and at the same time and gymnastics. :ay

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 22:03

Andrew, and you can use the session with eyes open to deconcentration? If Yes, then how to do it better?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 25, 2012 22:38

Владимир Никонов wrote:Andrew, and you can use the session with eyes open to deconcentration? If Yes, then how to do it better?
Hmm... By definition, probably not... you Can try in the dark in front of a mirror... :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 26, 2012 18:22

By the way, Shapiro writes about himself, that she walked down the path, immersed in a sad Duma, and the sunlight was filtering through the trees, creating before the eyes of the kaleidoscope of colors, then her eyes involuntarily began to move in different directions and it became easier... Then she was fascinated by the movement of the eyes and about the initial impulse (I bet it was the alpha range :wink: ) forgot. :? So in Pathfinder, we were able to reproduce all the conditions of spontaneous healing. :ay

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:19

Managed completely (in my opinion) to get rid of the problem. At the memory from a negative situation left a negative emotional charge. I hope these emotions will not return. Yes, working with the sessions of the OPN by the method of EMDR has been very effective and the result of the "face" :ay