A few questions

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Сканер
Re: a Few questions

Post by Сканер » Mon Jan 30, 2012 23:34

That's about it and talking about how to listen from an external source to the Navigator if you do not run any scesi, but what would audiostrobe?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Jan 30, 2012 23:45

Scanner
If I understand correctly, Your question is how to enable the strobe decoder and listen to CDs from an external source?
If Yes, then:
Strobe decoder / Strobe decoder. Selecting this menu item launches
strobe mode-decoder. Audio must be submitted on line.
Listening to audio is performed on the headphones, as in
the performance sessions. In the "gate decoder" possible to do
settings when it is working. The choice of the parameter is
offset the selection area with the arrow keys “↑” and “ ↓ ” and change
option keys “←” and “→”. Off mode and exit the menu
Training happens when you press “M”
Status indication :
Detector (Detector) - the reception indicator strobe signals. If installed
to "0" in submitted to the audio input signal there is no stromchaser (19200Гц) if
is set to "1" means detected gate-signal. Detection
the gate signal depends on the setting of trigger level (Lvel).
Changing parameters gate decoder :
Level (Level) trigger level decoder (sensitivity to
the strobe signal). Varies from 0 to 19. The optimal value 02...05,
the default value is 04.
Color (Color) – color scheme. Can accept multiple values :
"Mono With a" (Blue), "Mono q" (Green), "Mono" (Red) all LEDs
one of the flowers, "through the ranks" (Rows) – alternating colors
occurs in rows with an interval of 3.5 seconds, "K->S->C" (R->G->B) –
cyclic change of color on all LEDs with an interval of 3.5 sec;
"Occasionally." (Random) – color of each led is determined by the random
way.
Strobe (Strobe) – the correlation between the frequency of the strobe signal, and the blinking frequency
LEDs. Can have two values : "General" (General) – when all
the LEDs flicker with a frequency determined by the gate, "Chords" (Chord)
LEDs the middle row flicker with the frequency of the strobe pulses, and
the blinking frequency of the LEDs of the upper and lower row correspond to
the frequency of the strobe pulses as chords. They are selected at startup
strobe detector at random from the series of values : 1:2(2:1), 5:3(3:5),
8:5(5:8), 3:2(2:3), 4:3(3:4), 5:4(4:5), 6:5(5:6), 9:8(8:9), 13:8(8:13), 15:8(8:15).
In addition to these parameters, the gate decoder during its operation can be
involved the following control keys :
K1, K2 – increase and decrease the sound volume.
K10, K11 – increase or decrease brightness.

P. S. This info is in Your manual on page 24<

Сканер

Post by Сканер » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:21

Thank you it was needed until you "poked", you still would not have entered into the user manual without your help!!!!!!

Пчелка

Post by Пчелка » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:13

Good day! I'm just going to buy machine :) . Chose Navigator. But, it turned out that two at once is not good. The fact that I (among other things), it is important to be able to cetostearyl eyes, so I wanted to order additionally to Navigator still ColorTrack. Will it be possible to connect to the Navigator eyeglasses of this type, are there plans to expand the model number points to this machine. And the second question. I am one of those few people who need to have a breathing session. Do I understand correctly that it is technically possible to convert these sessions from InnerPulse for Navigator.
PS: Anticipating the correct advice - I definitely decided to buy the Navigator, Innerpulse don't want to even begin to "try", and two cars lot for me :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:32

Bee
Hello.
To buy glasses Colortrack not suitable. Glasses Navigator three primary (colors from which to synthesize other colors) colors - red, green, blue. In the menu You can choose the color of the session (regardless of the initial). Other points are not yet scheduled.
Breathing sessions in the Navigator not (although, in principle, is not difficult to do something like that).

Пчелка

Post by Пчелка » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:16

Thank you for your prompt response. In some of the branches of the forum about Colortek I've read, I just wanted to clarify, is it possible either to connect through any adapter, or it may be that for Navigator my. Just wanted to have two pairs of glasses - transparent and closed :) Well, if not, you will have to have something that is. Until then, I'll master machinko, maybe the breathing session will be more demand.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Mar 06, 2012 18:10

what if mode svetanics to listen star Voyager?
or better not, and so he self-sufficient?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 06, 2012 18:49

Stavr
I would not recommend it, but it is not fatal and even dangerous. :?

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 16:11

Hello. My question is are there any manuals on working with the Navigator? i.e., a set of recommendations for different situations.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 18, 2012 17:55

1Андрей1 wrote:Hello. My question is are there any manuals on working with the Navigator? i.e., a set of recommendations for different situations.
Not yet, but literature is available in the "Articles"section.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 19:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Not yet, but literature is available in the "Articles"section.
Thank you. Clear. And when something is planned?
The article I read some, but I think it would be useful, especially for people poorly versed, provide a list of specific recommendations.
For example, "chronic insomnia" listening session S02N 1 hour before bedtime. 14 days. 4 hours before bedtime to listen to R03N 14 days, etc. etc.
The recommendations of the professionals for different situations more effectively than each would be in the best of their understanding/not understanding of the subject. Thank you.
By the way, even users could offer their schemes. For example, I'm interested in the Wasps, I would like to know, listening to some sessions during the day, increases Osov.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 18, 2012 19:46

1Андрей1
In the section "Articles" has translated the book in which such advice is, at least on the most common problems.
Of course, such recommendations will be made (now in work).
Axis is quite a lot here already wrote - use the "search" (not oranzhevoy button that does not work somehow :?).

Асгард

Post by Асгард » Wed May 30, 2012 1:46

I have a startup preset Strobe sessions I get an error - Wrong file type.
And so with all the files with the extension WAV in the folder STROBE
Pulled out the flash drive connected to the comp on the comp all the files are run and played.
Changed the firmware 1.14 did not help.
Tell me who knows what could be the reason?

Асгард

Post by Асгард » Wed May 30, 2012 2:42

Decided to work out with the base sessions eventually found out that the glasses have stopped working((
When enabled, any session there is no hint of life.
Glasses sight whole, nobody has sat down and dropped. Used strictly according to instructions during the sessions of the device is not pulled.
Accordingly, there is another question to the post above - how to check points? despite the fact that another Navigator nearby.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed May 30, 2012 16:48

Асгард wrote:I Have a startup preset Strobe sessions I get an error - Wrong file type.
And so with all the files with the extension WAV in the folder STROBE
Pulled out the flash drive connected to the comp on the comp all the files are run and played.
Changed the firmware 1.14 did not help.
Tell me who knows what could be the reason?
Maybe you are trying to select and run a gate-entry from menu "Training". To run them you need to enter the menu "Player", then select "Strobe" entry, if the settings do not want to change press the ">" and go to the menu file selection (already default in this mode, the folder STROBE).
To reprogram the device if something does not work does not need to start with it is advisable to check what could be wrong and see the user manual which describes in detail how to start playing the gate record.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed May 30, 2012 17:03

Асгард wrote:Decided to work out with the base sessions eventually found out that the glasses have stopped working((
When enabled, any session there is no hint of life.
Glasses sight whole, nobody has sat down and dropped. Used strictly according to instructions during the sessions of the device is not pulled.
Accordingly, there is another question to the post above - how to check points? despite the fact that another Navigator nearby.
To check points they must connect to the device and enter the menu "Training", then select "extra modes", in the opened menu, select "test signal". With headphones is a modulated tone with alternating binaural beats, and all the LEDs in the glasses blink in one color - red, blue or green. The color changes by pressing the keys "right" and "left".
One of the reasons of failure points may be damage or the marriage of the cable (as shown by the experience even though it is very rare, but occurs). Also maybe the damage of one of the connectors.
It is recommended that in such cases to do :
- turn on the device the "test signal", please make sure the brightness is not points to 0, and at least 12...17.
- connect the glasses cable to one of the socket points in the device, and then to the other.
- if not working take the audio cable that comes with the device and has the same connectors and do the same with him.
if in this case it is not earned points, you can exchange it under warranty.

Асгард

Post by Асгард » Wed May 30, 2012 21:07

Alex, thank you.
Actually went through the menu - training. Although it was engaged with the sessions of the strobe and went through the player, and then don't know what came over me.
With glasses the problem was in the cable. Replacement helped.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 13:16

Alex, please tell us how the audio input on the end device. Today buried - included session for more than 40 minutes, in a few minutes I decided that it would be nice to put the right music on top, and start again was reluctant - just player was on hand with records and play lists to another MM, connected it to the entrance without turning off session, but the sound is not there... It is, of course, without hesitation stuck the second headphone into the connector and immediately played, but neponyatka left... in a nutshell the principle to more such questions did not arise?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 03, 2012 13:31

In the configuration tab session+audio check the option external input is enabled, by default it is off.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 16:23

Thank you :oops:
In my opinion, this setting is overkill :?

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 23:12

Has anyone listened to "the Gates" by R. Monroe in svetanics? Going to start listening to the Navigator, and do not know it is necessary to use glasses or not.

And yet, I think one theme the Navigator has died? No promise of the recommendations, nor the ability to flash under Vista and seven (October 8 is already out), nor fixes the buggy sessions in the last firmware, no new sessions both free and paid. :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:12

1Андрей1
Session all fixed. Apparently Alex does something for the new firmware, so long as it does not spread. The rest is also done.
I understand that all the time I want something, is "not fact of course, not something the Constitution"... But I wonder - the basic relaxation techniques (already available in the Navigator) has anyone mastered it?

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 14:41

Andrei Patrushev
the Rest is also done.
it's good, but very long unfortunately. Especially sewing with firmware under XP, it will soon be 1.5 years. :(
basic relaxation techniques (already available in the Navigator) has anyone mastered it?
Not worked on them, can not say anything.
By the way not a bad thing to update the info on the Navigator. There are still 114 of the sessions described, and they have more.

As I wrote above started listening to Monroe, without glasses. To listen to such records is necessary to properly put on the headphones. In the record there is a hint for this. So when listening in Pathfinder, why the left and right channels are reversed (checked on 2 headphones, the L and R distinguish). When the announcer says "the voice in my right ear, I can hear it in the left". Checked on the computer, on the contrary there, all right. To be sure, listened to on the computer a couple of records, the channels are not reversed.
What is the reason? Not a bug by any chance? For some programs this is quite critical, especially if they have no preparatory moments.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Oct 03, 2012 16:06

1Андрей1 wrote: So when listening in Pathfinder, why the left and right channels are reversed (checked on 2 headphones, the L and R distinguish). When the announcer says "the voice in my right ear, I can hear it in the left". Checked on the computer, on the contrary there, all right. To be sure, listened to on the computer a couple of records, the channels are not reversed.
What is the reason? Not a bug by any chance? For some programs this is quite critical, especially if they have no preparatory moments.
in General this is a small problem, try to solve and make a new firmware (1.16) in which there will be those sessions that had to be excluded from the 1.15 firmware due to errors.

Друид

Post by Друид » Fri Jan 04, 2013 21:05

And how much are the extra points for the Navigator?