Navigator+ affirmations/moods Sytina, etc.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Navigator+ affirmations/moods Sytina, etc.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 19, 2012 23:00

Practices
If you are not lazy, :) describe, please, more in detail - that as a Yes...

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Feb 19, 2012 23:28

Andrei Patrushev
If not too lazy, describe, please, more in detail - that as a Yes...
About affirmatsii?
Well, somewhere about 6 years ago when I tight "was in the esoteric" in the circles which hung out went to such mulka what type if ISS(no matter how dostigayutsya some through meditation, some through the various "power plants") to ask yourself the question "Who am I" then you will come to understand and answer.
But that's just a scared that the answer may not please at all and this is not the answer and a certain chain of events that will make you who you are today, in fact.
A lot of talk on this subject.... the only thing that you remember generally familiar who practiced it for quite a long time threw everything(including the wife :) ) and went to lake Baikal to live(in a place that they began to constantly see after the beginning of this practice)
Me long enough and remember that I was very irritable and nervous after the beginning and in the end postponed this practice.
Here's a story :wiz .
PS.
Of course cada is practiced, and no one knew what it's called offormula and addressed to the subconscious... as it is more believed that it addressed the question to the "higher entities"

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02

Practices
and just try to mentally ask people the question "Why am I here?" when in contact eye-to-eye... let's see how they will break off
the main thing to expect from a man of response (blatantly staring at him) until he turns away (a long wait is not necessary, although in some situations, "better care of their body and about themselves"... but... that's another song)
:D

PS took note of Your "Who am I?"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:18

Practices
Thank you! - Interesting... it looks Like unfinished practice of Sri Ramana Maharshi book: "the Message of Truth, the straight Path," he said. Maybe so, and sausage from incompleteness?
And neither could You explain how you've been working with the Navigator with affirmations (or affermazioni)?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:34

Awareness. Osho.

from Chapter Awareness and Centering:

Lin-Chi one morning was lecturing and someone asked him:
— Just answer me one question: who am I? Lin-Chi got up and walked over to the man. The whole hall froze. What will he do? It's a simple question. Instead, as usual, to answer from his seat, he stood up and approached the man. The whole hall froze. Lin-Chi stood in front of asked and looked him in the eye. It was a very heartfelt moment. Everything came to a standstill. Asking the question was perspiring. Lin-Chi just stared him in the eye. Then Lin-Chi said:
— Don't ask me. Go inside and find out who is asking. Close your eyes. Do not ask: "Who am I?" Go inside and find out who is asking, who is this asking questions in. Forget about me. Find the source of this issue. Go deep inside!
And say that the man closed his eyes, lapsed into silence, and suddenly he was enlightened. He opened his eyes, laughed, touched the feet of Lin-Chi and said, "You have answered me. I asked this question, and I was given many answers, but nothing in reality was the correct answer. But you answered me".
"Who am I?" How can it respond to someone else? But in this special situation — thousands of people in silence, in silence where you could hear a pin drop, Lin — Chi came over, looked keen eyes and just told this man: "Close your eyes, go inward and find who's asking the questions. Don't expect that I'll answer. Find out who is asking". And the man closed his eyes. What happened in this situation? He became centered. Suddenly he was centered, suddenly he realized the deepest inner core.
It has to be revealed, and the awareness is a method of discovery of that deepest inner core. The more unconscious you're, the farther you are from yourself. The more conscious you are, the closer to him. If the consciousness is total, you are in the center. If consciousness is smaller, you are approaching the periphery. When you're unconscious, you're on the periphery, where the center is completely forgotten. That's two possible directions of movement.<

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:03

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, a question like this. How to effectively work with affermazioni on the Navigator? Does it make sense to record a series of different affirmati like the Rainbow, or better one and loop it for the duration of the session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 20, 2012 13:33

demAs
It all depends on the goal. Goal can be one, and affirmations (affirmatsii) - a great many. Well, for example, the goal is "to learn well" (although this is the wrong target :)). For this purpose it is necessary to create affirmations (of affirmatsii):
- to get rid of harmful beliefs about their ability to learn well;
- memory;
- high attention;
- the ability to understand the training material;
- ability to apply knowledge in practice (for solving problems);
- the ability to correctly organize their time;
- the ability to read the necessary information directly from the teacher;
- ability to establish with the teacher a good relationship;
- the ability to read the necessary information from the information field;
- ability to activate read the information;
etc., etc.
If the purpose is quite narrow and specific (although, when I think, usually, still, a decent list is typed in), it is necessary to diversify. Even a single phrase, it is useful to start with a different intonation.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Feb 20, 2012 14:05

Andrei Patrushev
Ah,thank you! Then one more question. Block out a few goals it roughly +-1 minute. If the session is 30 minutes, there is a sense in sound editor to cycle the block 30 times? How many times is enough?The more the better? Can put the session on more/less time?
What is the session in the Navigator, the most suitable for affermazioni?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 20, 2012 14:26

demAs
Session L03. Affirmations better to record with a pause of 4 seconds. Between the blocks better to make a pause for about a minute.
In my opinion, 21 days is also possible to take over the landmark. 15-20 minutes is enough.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 0:38

Good evening! I hope somebody in this forum even appears here because I have not been, and resumed classes on the Navigator after a year break ie from scratch.

Tell me, please:

1. With the session L03N (Increased susceptibility to suggestion) in the "Synchrostart" to any form of signal the next problem
recorded directly via the recorder, the Navigator wav file with affirmations is played only once, ie it is not on the cycle, regardless of pressing "F" to select it
ie does not work in this session cycle like this one wav file and throughout the entire folder unfortunately. Thus, for example, in the session Mind Healing cycle on the same wav file works fine (ie in the moment of playing light is a symbol "W" on displei, and at the time of each replay file lights up instead, "E")! In what could be the reason?! How to fix the situation, since L03N for affirmations designed? I have firmware 1.16 and can more fresh help?! although it seems support for the device since the new firmware was not carried out...

2. On the forum in many branches read that, if you are just starting to go from the alpha sessions (like about 3 weeks), then the beta session, then theta session.
How to understand which of the standard sessions of alpha, beta or theta?! And, consequently, how much time the session of each type before moving to the next type of sessions?
If possible, simple language to explain to the layman.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:10

Alejandro
1. Now firmware 1.2 (long ago).
You described a problem with the length of the segments while the segment may end, repeat play is not activated. Alex promised to fix this in new firmware, but something a lot of time has passed, and the new firmware has not yet appeared.
2. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 17:06

Andrew Thank you
At
1. Wrote Alex in the thread about the firmware update to 1.20
2. You flunked questions in viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654 )) I was one of those meticulous who like to be in control :D

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alejandro
You described a problem with the length of the segments while the segment may end, repeat play is not activated.
in fact that is exactly what synchronized playback of the audio files and session. Ie with each new segment, open a new record if the previous is over.
thus, for example, in the session Mind Healing cycle on the same wav file works fine
because the execution time of a segment in a loop is very small (0.5 seconds somewhere).

Offer a version of the recorded audio along with the session. Of course you can open the files and play one after another or in a loop as they are reproduced without reference to the session and the length of the segment. But it will not "synchrostart".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:15

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:you Can of course open the files and play one after another or in a loop as they are reproduced without reference to the session and the length of the segment. But it will not "synchrostart".
So we, like, You all have been already discussed. The file or folder starts playing from the beginning of the session and end up doing it after the session. To finish (a smooth clean sound) is possible with a little delay after the end of the session. I'm not a programmer, but it seems to me that the beginning and the end of the session, a pretty clear events to become attached to them. And the segments not being here at all.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri Jul 24, 2015 17:37

Alexissues:

1. What is the length of the segment in L03N (need to understand whether to write the file with the affirmation of this length)?!
2. What is the meaning of the segment\division into segments, and why Your cycle is best to put on the end of it?

Just then the idea is very simple, that L03N well suited for self-hypnosis through affirmations, but affirmations files longer than 2-3 minutes and record
on level attitude it is not easy, and listen hard because too many claims there will have to be included, but it is unlikely to be effective... and then it turns out the cycle is long enough -
for example I recorded a file 1 min 18 sec. after one play another five minutes, the session listened, a new segment was started and the cycle didn't work. There is moreover another argument
is that the suggestion is most effective after 12 minutes of the session. Record 10 -12 minutes of silence is quite possible, and then affirmations, but we must understand the cycle of how to be.