Navigator+ affirmations/moods Sytina, etc.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Практик
Navigator+ affirmations/moods Sytina, etc.

Post by Практик » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:50

Good night,
Generally, polzovalis quite successful Navigator in terms of the listening sessions and disc Patrushev, decided to move to the next stage namely to work with the suggestions with the Navigator.
Accordingly, the question of who and how it works in this topic?
Any luck any?
Well, in General, should be technically built process by working with the suggestions using Navigator(if possible by pass)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: Navigator+ affirmations/moods Sytina, etc.

Post by Димас » Mon Jan 02, 2012 18:37

Practices
Welcome! Progress is being made and tangible. Applied APK program to disk "Journey through inner worlds" (in the sound editor) and theta session in the Navigator. Also theta session impose "I'm sleeping, it's a dream, I remember it was a dream" (loop)-OS. You can write to the recorder in the Navigator. During sleep he begins to dream of this phrase=OS. Write any desired moods. Then the time coordinate theta with time affirmations. In the Navigator using mode "Synchrostart" nakladyvat the media file with the set for the session (preferably in the theta range) and enjoy :)

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Jan 02, 2012 22:47

demAs
Progress is good! :)
In General, the mode "Synchrostart" all clear described, that is the sessions, the question they do not a lot to work on this topic:
-The gates of tranquility(R05N)
-Increased susceptibility to suggestion(L03N)
Active visualization(C06N)
It seems like all or even have any?
And another question on what principle to pick up the signal form for the session "like dislike"?

More interesting is this: the fact that the suggestion and the session will be played simultaneously is the norm? It seemed to me that first you have to get in that condition(well, it nazavem theta) and then to suggestion or not care? :roll:
Just if you do for example as it is written in session L03N "suggestion apply after the first 12 minutes" that turns out to suggestion you need to add 12 minutes of silence and then to wail on repeat...
But it is technically difficult to understand as I do, as I will have to do 2 songs:
1 track, 12 minutes of silence
2 track suggestion(usually if affirmly it 1-2 minutes if Sytin 10 minutes)
And it is necessary that the first track was played once and the second was already on repeat until the end of the session.
So what can be done?
W,N.
I'm on firmware 1.12 sitting because I have 7 Windows and flash are not yet able to fresh...

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Jan 02, 2012 23:52

Practices
Also 7 Windows...:(
In fact, any theta session will fit...I put a video track with the start on a very low volume,for it is perceived by the subconscious mind information even at a minimum. In any case, there is no difference, gets You into the theta state of silence after or in parallel with the moods. Don't forget to stay stable and easy to enter theta, you need to pass 3 weeks of alpha,then beta program, if You have not practiced different techniques of meditation. If you use glasses - set blue color, sine most likely, not a rectangle.

Практик

Post by Практик » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:06

demAs
I have the volume set to 100% in menu, Audio sync can then reduced to 75% but is just comfortable...
Yes, meditation practices have been and will be :)
But about the "theta" IMHO this is strongly said, hardly MM so just gives it a condition in the plan after 3 weeks of alpha and 3 weeks of beta, maybe after a few years :wink:
The one who enters and works in the theta state are a step closer to enlightenment(IMHO)

How Singlestate to choose one specific color(blue)? I thought there machine plays depending on the selected session....
PS.
A good movie about meditation(and "aunt" a little bit :) )

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Jan 03, 2012 15:05

Practices
Well, maybe on MM I do (he meditate very rarely), and the differences between the stimulation can be felt very clearly. In particular ISS of theta is very obvious. Up to a constant phenomena of synchronism, right up to the ants..the Truth is the task of enlightened until I did not think about that :) JUST MM does nothing, you need at least to enable it is systematically.
Sorry, I ran about the color in the sessions. Just for affirmations, I use the strobe mode-decoder, pre-recording media "one another" with the strobe signal and includes the blue color in settings. Hmm...interesting, I guess it is possible to write any session linearly in the sound editor, it is necessary to impose the text with volume and pour into the gate,and there already to choose the right color, so for the sake of experimentation :) While on the other hand, for text suggestions you just need a hypno session in the theta mode, and everything is color matched for us optimally and professionally.

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Jan 04, 2012 0:38

demAs
Well, not the feelies this is a purely lichee and how the subject matter does not roll, or to do measurements and see does the range or leave it :?

Another question like this with one suggestion on average have to work somewhere for 21 days, during this time, in General how often to change Sessi make sense? Or all 21 days one ssese one suggestion?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Jan 04, 2012 16:29

Practices
So basically take for ususally :) And to EEG before and after is everyone's strength. Only now, few people were puzzled by this, because it is the "feelies this" says that it went.
I do 15 in 15 (one suggestion). It is important to choose one band, inside it You can change the program. I think the same to use it at least interesting :?

Практик

Post by Практик » Thu Jan 05, 2012 21:31

Another question arose on the mode "Synchrostart" of a more technical nature:
What time period set in the retry MP3 audio session mode Synchrostart? And can it be reduced?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 05, 2012 22:17

Ends the current session and starts a retry. Time depends on the length of the segment.

Практик

Post by Практик » Fri Jan 06, 2012 0:18

Andrey Kabanov
Sorry but I don't get it :(
What segment? we can use the ASM to explain anything?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:20

Session consists of segments, while the parameters of sound and light set in a specific way,it plays one segment when the set session parameters change to another, then started the next segment is reproduced.
This clearly can be viewed in the program to create sessions.
That is, the session consists of segments of different length, which specifies the parameters change in a certain way.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 08, 2012 23:32

Andrey Kabanov
Thank you everything was clear! :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Jan 08, 2012 23:38

by the way, when interacted with prof psychotherapists, one of them said that moods Sytina a few "outdated" ie work, but require too much effort/time

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 08, 2012 23:40

ZOMBIE
what moods Sytina a few "outdated" ie working
And what is of more "modern/efficient" and that an razmah orientation as Sytin?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:09

Practices
not sure, it's most likely under that GRAVY was bad for me, just with all sorts of substances the problems were great

I think the lyrics Sytin can be cut in short affirmati and just repeat to put

as I said in the original contexte use ie, mumbling those long texts... if a player can and will work properly :)

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06

ZOMBIE
I think the lyrics Sytin can be cut in short affirmati and just repeat to put
8 years ago, probably communicated with Sechinym(kada he has taken) he said that in no cases do not :?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Jan 09, 2012 14:59

Практик wrote:And what is of more "modern/efficient" and that an razmah orientation as Sytin?
Use of affirmatsii :
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/afformations.htm
:)

Практик

Post by Практик » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:51

demAsdemAs
While on the other hand, for text suggestions you just need a hypno session in the theta mode, and everything is color matched for us optimally and professionally.
Wanted sprosit except from the description it is still possible to understand in what range recorded session?
And it turns out kind of like in the theta range mode "Synchronocity" not so much sessions?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:30

Practices
We are now preparing a new manual, which will set the session duration and frequency range. As soon as you do, immediately put for download.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:34

Already posted, user manual version 1.14

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Jan 13, 2012 14:26

Practices
Is already all done :oops:
In any case, the reference
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... str1_3.pdf

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:26

The question arose!
Passed 21 days:
-I have one affirmation
-from the old rodstvennicy with attitude Sytina
The question arose what to do next? :)
Well cousin now reads the same to her attitude with him still half a year to work no less...
But what do I do with the affirmation? leave and let are being implemented, and to begin new or continue to work with this?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:41

Практик wrote:, the question Arose!
Passed 21 days:
-I have one affirmation
-from the old rodstvennicy with attitude Sytina
The question arose what to do next? :)
Well cousin now reads the same to her attitude with him still half a year to work no less...
But what do I do with the affirmation? leave and let are being implemented, and to begin new or continue to work with this?
It all depends on the result. If You succeeded, it can be a different, if not, change the phrase (leaving the point) and get back to work. I recommend again to consider the goal in terms of a correct statement in the thread: self Hypnosis, and proper goal setting

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Feb 19, 2012 22:34

In General, did not see any bonuses from the use of Affirmations+Navigator unlike just nachitka(aloud or silently) the same sammich affirmations, so long as the work with the Navigator in this direction was postponed.

There is more truth in the mind to try to work with afromania "WHO am I" using the Navigator, but even fear :?