Add, ADHD and audio visual stimulation (AVS and mind machine)

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 18, 2010 19:54

And will it work for my purposes InnerPuls?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:46

Anonymous wrote:And if it fits for my purposes InnerPuls?
Of course.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2010 16:59

Dimas is the only machine who has helped in the training? I beg otpishetsya people who have reached or not reached any more results in this direction.

ps. I do not really want to spend 8 t be disappointed in the purchase.

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Oct 12, 2010 17:16

MM very good relaxer(with all vytekayuschimi) no more

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 12, 2010 17:36

Новик wrote:MM very good relaxer(with all vytekayuschimi) no more
Well, the West is now machine recognized as almost the only effective tool for the treatment of attention deficit disorder... :?
The ADD/ADHD Revolution: Treatments that work by LaVonne Kirkpatrick, Ed.D & Rick Kirkpatrick, L. C. S. W; 2005, 226p; iUniverse, Inc. New York Lincoln Shanghai (www.iuniverse.com) ISBN-13:978-0-595-36935-5 (pbk)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 12, 2010 18:18

Novik
We have them also actively used by leaders of children's centres to help children with ADHD.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: Navigator. Experience.

Post by Димас » Tue Nov 22, 2011 21:44

Rostislav
I agree, but the sound also changed, from pink noise relaxation comes faster. Your inner need somewhere to shelter,at exactly :?
Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, is it possible with children 7-7,5 years to conduct an experiment with a Navigator for assistance with ADHD? And what better to use the session in the Navigator for this? how to convince my parents that it will not harm if You did something like that? Just there is a target group of 12 children (after diploma left), which in vain waste task force?! :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 22, 2011 21:50

Димас wrote:Andrew, can children 7-7,5 years to conduct an experiment with a Navigator for assistance with ADHD?
No, better not let them, under their own responsibility decide. With the Star Wanderer. They (parents) are probably about the Tomatis heard (and how much it costs too :?). Let him copy them and engaged with the second track in the morning for 15 minutes (only, necessarily, with headphones).
And they are all ADHD, or is just SDV?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Nov 22, 2011 22:17

Andrei Patrushev
With hyperactivity, my topic was "problems of hyperactive behavior of Junior schoolchildren and its correction". About the Tomatis, oddly enough, actually none of the parents did not hear,asked. I have an interest to try it is the application of the method ABC and in the Navigator. I read that ABC gives us a pretty good,and most importantly sustainable results in ADHD.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 22, 2011 22:35

Димас wrote:I read that ABC gives us a pretty good,and most importantly sustainable results in ADHD.
Yes, I have a book in English, where this method is recognized hardly any in the most efficient, but "not knowing Ford, not poke your nose into the water," that is, I wanted to say - not knowing the etiology, don't offer treatment... Damage may not cause, but fear can great to catch up when you have a child in the throes of clogging of the eyes of the mother (but worse father)...

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Nov 22, 2011 22:56

Andrei Patrushev
Right before work will test the tolerability,and before that a survey of parents by disease, must!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 23, 2011 0:07

Димас wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Right before work will test the tolerability,and before that a survey of parents by disease, must!
And, with children it is useless... :? With light better after 14 years to do. Though these cramps nothing serious, Yes it looks scary... :shock: Mine, however worked with first class, for the pleasure... :?
But the sound is still quietly... And the results are quite fast growing (though not as fast as light).

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Nov 23, 2011 0:23

Andrei Patrushev
Hmm, I gave a pair of eight-year-old boys relax on the machine and nothing, no cramps... sometimes I even think that children from the unit are getting a lot more than adults. After the session, such experiences were described, what do you want me to...Although children tend to fantasize,but still..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 23, 2011 0:45

Dima,
You just "unlucky"... :?
By itself, meditation training promotes neither the emergence nor the development of the disease (photoepilation). He only can be a "trigger" for the attack, in the presence of the disease.
According to medical statistics, our population has one of the four thousand with the risk of photoepilation to 24 years and one in ten thousand after 24 years. Most people tend to photoepilation, never in my life had seizures, or have experienced a seizure only once, and then subconsciously avoided the conditions under which it is possible to repeat. Typically, these conditions can be: looking at the sun glare on the water, walking through the woods when forward movement of the sunlight streaming through the trees (high fence made of vertical rods), the drive through the night-lit city or through a tunnel with bright lights, computer games or movies with similar effects. However, most attacks happen when watching TV or while playing computer games. By themselves, the attacks are not dangerous. Dangerous only possible injury in the fall.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=878

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:14

Andrew,
Yes,the fact that the flashing light can only trigger an attack is understandable.
Well then it turns out that the risk of seizures is very small,since such statistics can be safely and such children to work with the device! And after 14 years of working with ADHD already makes no sense, since 15 years, this feature has almost ceased to show themselves. On the contrary,in my opinion, it makes sense to actively apply the technology at an earlier age to to catch to help the child "to have time to finish before the end", to instill in him this skill and remove the anxiety. Again,I think that a lot of sense to use Navigator in the complex with other methods of training fine motor skills, concentration, learning skills of relaxation and social adaptation, etc.
Or am I wrong?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:26

You see, Dima... the Risk, of course, is not great (since 1992 I personally have only once met with such a case), but the resonance can be very, very sickly... Except photoepilation there is one (Yes, probably still not one :?) the situation when, for example, strongly narrowed passageway of the arteries that supply blood to the brain. And this is nowadays quite common, for example, birth trauma. In this case there is loss of consciousness with complete relaxation of all muscles (maybe with the chaotic hyperactivity in the beginning), kollaps, and there is lividity of the face and lips. Although this is also passing and quite a harmless phenomenon, but it looks worse than cramps. This is based on the ability of a light stimulus significantly increase cerebral blood flow - cerebral vessels dilate, and arteries are unable to provide...
With the sound of these "tricks" is not observed - it gently and safely does its job...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: a Flood from the Navigator

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:42

By the way, Dima, add and ADHD , if they do nothing, so to old age and stretch... People somehow adapt to this, but problems with poor learning disabilities his entire life to get...

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: a Flood from the Navigator

Post by Димас » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03

Andrei Patrushev
Thank You,Andrew! Very interesting! Not that the problem is that I know I wrote that after 15 years of ADHD stops obviously to show themselves.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:problems with a bad learning it all my life get...
I've noticed that already,I would also add that the impulsive behavior it also sucks... :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Dec 21, 2011 16:17

Here's the result I got. I have a neighbor, a boy, 9 years old, 3rd grade. By Russian standards, a prosperous family - the father and mother don't drink and smoke. Father owns his own business, working late, mother engaged household chores and, in General, a typical situation for Moscow family, which is leaps and bounds tends to be middle class. Raising a boy TV, PSP (gaming console) and on weekends hysterical grandmother. Psychiatrist the boy was diagnosed with ADHD ( my topic, so aroused the interest). Symptoms: not learning, nervous, irritable, not more than a minute to sit still, runs around and screams. To remarks react aggressively, often fighting with peers, exhibits antisocial behavior. Poor sleep (before sleep definitely plays Xbox games mostly shooters) which in the morning can't zabudetsya to school. In General, the inattention of parents to the boy resulted also in educational neglect of the child.
Convinced my dad 2 weeks to give a listen to the guy 2 times a day any R session on the Navigator (on relaxation, alpha). Light on low, sound is below average, figured out a comfortable listening level of the child. Make sure that the child doesn't have high photosensitivity and photoepilation. At first the boy does not have agreed to wear sunglasses and headphones, the father threatened to take away the telephone and the console, after which he was dramatically motivate you to start exercising :) Fortunately after the first time to push the baby no longer had because it was an interesting learning process, and he was fascinated by the pictures that could watch until I fell ASLEEP! The rest of the time he asked him to include the instrument.
Summary: although 15 days is too short a period for any drastic changes, but the boy became calmer, the father could AGREE with him on the limited time for computer games (not all at once), at the end of the second week he was able to sit and something to draw in the notebook, stopped screaming and abruptly undermined from the place the appearance of an external stimuli. He asked his father to teach him how to ski (before they almost never together, not walking). Now I want to throw the 2nd track star wanderer in Navigator to make it easy to put the child, assume that the result will be even better.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 21, 2011 18:08

demAs
Pretty standard result. Only next time, better to say exactly to show and how to fix something specific (do not forget the principle: "This is for you from the head, and it's from... well, - don't mix them up..."). :?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Dec 21, 2011 19:24

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, please explain, do not quite understand :oops:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:but next time better to say exactly to show and how to fix something specific

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Add, ADHD and audio visual stimulation (AVS and mind machine)

Post by Димас » Thu Dec 22, 2011 15:25

The problem of correction of hyperactive behaviour of younger pupils at present is of great importance. This is due to the increase in the number of children suffering from attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity (ADHD), and objective circumstances scientific knowledge of this complex psychological, pedagogical and medical phenomenon.
ADHD and its treatment cause a lot of controversy since the 1970s. The existence of ADHD questioned several doctors, teachers, politicians, parents. Some believe that ADHD doesn't exist, others believe that there are genetic and physiological causes of this condition.
Hyperactivity is most clearly manifested in children in the preschool and early school age. During this period is the transition to leading – curricular activities and in connection with this increase of the intellectual load: from children requires the ability to concentrate for a longer period of time, to bring it started to end, to achieve a certain result. In conditions of continuous and systematic activities hyperactivity manifests itself very convincing.
The urgency of the problem is also enhanced by the increasing number of hyperactive children. As noted by the primary school teachers, a few years ago, the hyperactive children were one-two in the class, but now this group gets about 20-30% of students. And this percentage is growing. Despite the problems, behavior, intellectual functions hyperactive child is not violated, and such children can successfully master the curriculum of public schools subject to compliance with the requirements of the school environment capabilities of the child.
The attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity is an important medical problem, since the basis of ADHD is functional immaturity or disruption of a specific system in the brain - reticular formation, which coordinates learning and memory, processing incoming information, hold attention. Failures in adequate information processing lead to the fact that the various visual, audible, emotional stimuli are to the excessive, causing anxiety and irritation. In addition, if ADHD is influenced by adverse factors, impaired functioning of the frontal lobes, responsible for intelligence, subcortical nuclei of the brain and the connecting nerve pathways.
As noted in the research on the diagnosis, children suffering from attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity, characterized by restlessness, inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity. ADHD is a serious social problem, as found in a large number of children (according to different studies, they suffer from 2.2 to 18% of children) and prevents their social adaptation. It is known that children with ADHD are at risk for the development of later alcohol and drug abuse.
Thus, despite the elaborate themes of hyperactive behaviour of children in school in modern children's practical psychology, the existing methods of working with hyperactive behavior of children of primary school age are not comprehensive, therefore, the study of the problems of diagnosis, correction and pedagogical support hyperactive children are currently not only important, but also very necessary. Particularly important is the finding new ways of correctionassociated with individual-typological characteristics of each child.
In our opinion, the method of audio visual stimulation (in particular AVP the Navigator), is one of the most promising tools to help children suffering from attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity.<

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: add, ADHD and audio visual stimulation (AVS and mind mash

Post by Димас » Thu Dec 22, 2011 18:39

METHOD of AUDIOVISUAL STIMULATION IN the TREATMENT of HYPERACTIVITY AND ATTENTION DEFICIT disorder in CHILDREN

TIC hyperkinesis is one of the urgent problems of modern neurology because of their frequency of occurrence among the child population , according to different authors, is 6% [6,7].
When studying the problem of ticks, special attention is paid not only to the relief of the TIC hyperkinesias, and treatment of related mental disorders, as it is the latter define the quality of life of the patient, the degree of adaptation and social rehabilitation. Many patients with tics, there are various psychopathological condition . Thus, several authors identified a direct relationship between the severity of hyperkinetic disorders and associated behavioral disorders. Hyperkinesis in children is often combined with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) [1]. Often, the initial symptoms of ADHD precede the development of TIC disorders [4]. In 50-75% of patients with the syndrome of Gilles de La Tourette's have symptoms that meet the criteria of attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity [3]. The nature of the relationship between these two syndromes has not been studied. Still not resolved the question of whether ADHD is a result of the TIC disorder or a concomitant disorder.
In recent decades abroad, attempts to use a method of audiovisual stimulation (ABC) in the treatment of ADHD. Technology ABC - exposure to flickering light and the sound frequency in the range of bioelectric activity of the brain [5]. H. Russell (1991) investigated the positive influence of the method ABC with frequency beta-rhythm in cognitive functions of children suffering from ADHD [5]. L. B. Ivanov (2000) noted the positive impact of the method of audiovisual stimulation on cognitive function and the nature of the EEG of children with attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity.
While improved, the cortical rhythm according to the spectral power analysis of EEG [2]. The group of patients who underwent therapy by using ABC made up of 27 people (4 girls and 23 boys). Of these, Tourette's syndrome was diagnosed in 10, common the TEC - 10, the local tick in 7 patients. The main selection criterion of patients was the presence of ADHD, Held 10 sessions in ABC mode 8-12 Hz. The holding of this method was carried out in a horizontal position the patient for 20 minutes In this regard, the ABC method was performed in children older than 6 years. At the time of treatment by this method, patients did not receive drug therapy about ticks.
To assess the effectiveness of therapy was used, counting the ticks for 20 minutes before and after treatment. For the diagnosis of ADHD was used the diagnostic criteria of attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity DSM-IV prior to treatment and через1 month after treatment. To study the properties of the memory ( dynamics of the process of remembering, volume, productivity) used the technique of "10 words" A. R. Luria , to analyze the properties of attention (self-regulation of attention, retention of the instructions) used the technique of es Krasil'nikova, "Yes" and "No" not to say." These techniques were carried out before and after a course of ABC. The effectiveness of therapy by using ABC were also evaluated by EEG parameters.
After conducting the ABC course clinically positive result of reducing the number of ticks in the 39.6% set in 7 patients suffering from common ticks and 68,2% in patients with localized tics. Reduction of the TIC hyperkinesias were observed in patients with Tourette's syndrome in 3 patients with common ticks with a standard-status period of the disease and the burdened heredity by ticks. After treatment by the method of ABC also noted a positive effect on ADHD. In tests on attention and memory before the treatment method ABC obtained the following results: when performing the methods of Luria's "10 words" a normal type of curve was found in 12 (44,4%) patients, in 11 (40,7%) children - rigid and in 4 (14.8%) patients seen; the technique of es Krasil'nikova, "Yes" and "No" don't say" high level of results was observed in 2 (7.4%) have children, the average - 14 (51,8%) patients and low in 11 (40,7) patients. Thus, the obtained results showed a change in focus from 92,6% , and memory in 55.6% of patients suffering from TIC hyperkinesias and ADHD. After treatment by the method of ABC noted the positive dynamics in the implementation of tests for attention and memory in 13 patients (48.1 percent). In 16 (59.2 per cent) patients 1 month after treatment marked decrease from 2 to 5 symptom of hyperactivity, impulsivity and attention disorders according to the diagnostic criteria of ADHD in DSM-IV.
After the course, ABC was also positive dynamics in the EEG pattern of patients. To treatment by this method changes in elektroentsefalograficheskih pattern was observed in 23 children. I moderate disorganization of the basic cortical rhythm was recorded in 9 (33,3%) olenych, severe disruption - in 11 (40,7%) children, I diureticeskie manifestations have z (11.1%) and relatively preserved cortical rhythm in 4(14.8%) patients. Pathological activities in the form of flashes of acute waves slightly above or at the level of background records was found in 21 (77,7%) children.
After treatment by visual assessment of native EEG was a trend towards better organization of the basic rhythm in 17 patients., the decrease in the magnitude of the frequency and amplitude of sharp waves were detected in 11 patients. The spectral analysis revealed the growth of the power peak of the dominant frequency on average by 12.3% D in 8 patients. The narrowing of the range of the basic rhythm was registered in 7 patients. The shift of the dominant frequency in the direction of acceleration, where a credible account of the offset of at least 0.5 Hz, 9 patients, which coincided with pronounced clinical improvement in 4 patients.
Analysis of coherence revealed the features of the integrative state of the brain in 23 (85.2 percent). For vnutripolostny pairs in 5 patients were detected asymmetry of the average coherence between pairs Fp1-T3 and Fp2-T4 and was 24.2%. Also, when the coherent analysis vnutripolostny couples found in violation of the anteroposterior ratio of the magnitudes of coherence. 9 (36.4%) of patients showed a smoothing of the ratio of anteroposterior (a decrease in anterior regions and higher in the rear), and 2 patients had inversion of the anteroposterior relation. A study of the average coherence megalochary relations showed a reduction in the level of coherence in pairs Fp2 -Fp1 and F4-F3 in 13 (48,1%) patients, 16 (59.3%) of patients had an increase in values of coherence in pairs of C4-WT and P4-RZ to an average of 0.57±0.02 and 0.52±0.01 respectively. In 7 (25.9%) patients showed a reduction in the average interhemispheric coherence in average in the Laramie C4-WT and P4-RZ . During coherent analysis of the EEG after the course ABC noted vnutripolostno -a trend towards normalization of the anterior-posterior ratio 6 patients. The average values of coherence for the average megalochary relations revealed a tendency to decrease the level of integration in parieto-Central areas and increase in frontal departments in 7 patients.
Thus, the received results testify to efficiency of application of the method ABC in the treatment of children diagnosed with TIC hyperkinesias and attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity.

Literature:

Zykov V. P. Tics of childhood. M 2002 P. 63.
Ivanov L. B. Applied computer electroencephalography. M. 2000. P. 251.
Coffey B, Shader R. A Tick. Psychiatry. Edited by R. Shader. Per. from English. - Moscow, Praktika, 1998. - 485 p.
Osipchyk S. I. Clinical differentiation of hyperactivity in children. Health MOH Resp. Belarus. 1996. 25-26 C.
Hutchison M/ quartery newsletter about the latest advances in human potential technology. P. O. Box 2744. Sausalito, CA 94966, (415) 332-333. Leckman J. F.,Peterson B. S., Anderson G. M. Patogenesis of Tourette's syndrome.//J. Сhild.Psichol.Psychiat.1997.Vol.38.P.119-142 Shapiro A. K., Shapiro E. K. Tic Disorders.-J. Am. Med. Ac soc. 1981. 245. p 1583-1585.
E. Sandomirsky "Return to childhood" as a universal mechanism of psychotherapy. Introduction to the method Retry
http://www.veramed.spb.ru/metod_audiovi ... a_u_detej/<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Mind machine and ADHD

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 22, 2011 19:05

Arish
Here, sorry - missed at the time. :oops: Further progress, I believe, can manifest on a background of light-sound stimulation (you will be enough Luma10 two times a day for 15 minutes. a break of at least 3 hours), as ABC promotes the integration of the hemispheres of the brain. Still look for the section of tai Tzu Quan (some are), where very slow movement is also facilitated by the integration of the hemispheres. Man thinks the whole body. If you take the analogy, he has six analog computers five senses and single controller over these five vestibular apparatus, plus one digital - brain processing and managing. Therefore, the joint approach from the brain (via AVS) and from the body (via the vestibular system), in large measure, more effective than only one side...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 22, 2011 19:23

Димас wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, please explain, do not quite understand :oops:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:but next time better to say exactly to show and how to fix something specific
I mean the session. If you say that anything to put (and even justify), it automatically would be offset by the importance of procedures. And if you specify a specific session and a specific sequence, that motivation at the expense of increasing significance is considerably increased. :) Psychology, damn... So when play the role of kind uncle, that you always need to remember. :? Again, not too complicate...