Add, ADHD and audio visual stimulation (AVS and mind machine)

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Мышка
A mind machine and ADHD

Post by Мышка » Fri Oct 12, 2007 13:28

Question probably for Andrew Patrushev. Somewhere on the MM site for met information that using MM is carried out correction of children with ADHD very successfully. Use high alpha and beta frequency. You tell me - what kind (range) and in what order? Thank you in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Mind machine and ADHD

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 12, 2007 17:36

Мышка wrote:Question probably for Andrew Patrushev. Somewhere on the MM site for met information that using MM is carried out correction of children with ADHD very successfully. Use high alpha and beta frequency. You tell me - what kind (range) and in what order? Thank you in advance.
The classical frequency of this 14Гц. But it is necessary to be careful if you have hypertension.
Me and my son stayed with the 2-m track Star Wanderer.

Мышка

Post by Мышка » Fri Oct 12, 2007 18:36

Thank you for your prompt response. The second track of the Star Wanderer is a Starfighter? In the background listen to this track, the situation has improved markedly with math. And we still with the "brakes" problem. Was OCMT right in the forehead.

Мышка

Post by Мышка » Wed Oct 24, 2007 16:56

the Classic frequency for this 14Гц
Sorry for the molestation and incompetence, but on MM to this frequency? Because all sessions operate in a certain frequency range. Or fit a particular session? And yet, if my ADHD shny child will use MM, is recommended to use aplha first session 3 weeks is also better to observe? Blagden in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 24, 2007 17:17

Мышка wrote:
the Classic frequency for this 14Гц
Sorry for the molestation and incompetence, but on MM to this frequency? Because all sessions operate in a certain frequency range. Or fit a particular session? And yet, if my ADHD shny child will use MM, is recommended to use aplha first session 3 weeks is also better to observe? Blagden in advance.
Come on to apologize. :) We've got a forum running for such issues.
Tell me what your machine and I'll write what session are better suited. But in the beginning, really, EVERYONE needs to take a course for the alpha sessions. You can put the Star on the morning of the Flight, and after coming from school before homework alpha session.
If CCT was less than a month ago, then with the light while do not work only with the disk. After school, you can put the 4th track where it's just noise.

Мышка

Post by Мышка » Wed Oct 24, 2007 17:26

Well, I won't. MM and I have Innerpulse. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 29, 2007 16:11

Мышка wrote:Okay, I won't. MM and I have Innerpulse. :?
Session (innerpulse): L01 Quisk Pre-Study, Baroque Beat L05, L06 Accelerated Learning, i03 SMR Improv.

Пупсик

Post by Пупсик » Sat May 10, 2008 22:34

And for the Nova Pro 100, pzhsta, ochchen Nada. Thanks in advance

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 11, 2008 15:10

Пупсик wrote:And Nova Pro 100, pzhsta, ochchen Nada. Thanks in advance
L01,04,05,07,08,09,13.
P03,05.
Time of sessions to be reduced to 15-20 minutes. To engage in three times a day before (not later than) 16 hours.

Ариша

Post by Ариша » Fri May 29, 2009 21:46

Hello, Andrey. I'm still quite a novice on your website and I have yet MM, but for myself, I have decided I must get Interpuls. In this regard, I would like to ask you that. My seven year old son, the neurologist also diagnosed with ADHD, but in addition to it he also put MMD and mental retardation :cry: And there's one feature. Our neurologist looking at the EEG results of the son concluded that he had no brain maturation. The fact that he's 7, but he argues like a 5 year old child. In addition to the pile we have motor clumsiness, lack of concentration and inability to properly Express their thoughts (hence the problem in communicating with peers) bc. Please advise me what are the additional session along with the above, we could listen to, considering all our problems. In the autumn we go to school, I would like for the summer, though a little to affect the situation.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 31, 2009 20:13

Ариша wrote:Hello, Andrew. I'm still quite a novice on your website and I have yet MM, but for myself, I have decided I must get Interpuls. In this regard, I would like to ask you that. My seven year old son, the neurologist also diagnosed with ADHD, but in addition to it he also put MMD and mental retardation :cry: And there's one feature. Our neurologist looking at the EEG results of the son concluded that he had no brain maturation. The fact that he's 7, but he argues like a 5 year old child. In addition to the pile we have motor clumsiness, lack of concentration and inability to properly Express their thoughts (hence the problem in communicating with peers) bc. Please advise me what are the additional session along with the above, we could listen to, considering all our problems. In the autumn we go to school, I would like for the summer, though a little to affect the situation.
Hello!
Can do with the disk space wanderer plus necessary exercise for training the vestibular apparatus (swings, roundabouts, somersaults, flips, etc.), ideally children's group tai Chi. View the network "feel" and pick up the complex (except the brain necessarily liver, adrenal gland, vessels)... In any case seem good vertebrology (if there was birth trauma, necessarily).
Good luck!

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2009 20:26

ADHD is a myth invented by the pharmaceutical companies. It is likely that your child is fine. Or there are problems in the family. Or something like that...But ADHD is a myth.

Ариша

Post by Ариша » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:09

Thank you very much for Your answer. You're right Andrew, my son really was a birth injury. I do not even know what are our present problems, because the child suffered at birth anoxia, or because we have had cephalohematoma. Vertebrology we appear once every six months. When we first came to him in 4.5 years, he told us that we spoke to him a bit late and he cannot guarantee that there will be any results. But a positive result is still there. The child simply changed on the eyes the better, we're almost 4 years and really talked. I apologize for such a lengthy explanation, it was too painful :oops: I don't really understand why we need the training of the vestibular apparatus? And I want to ask if we will listen to those sessions on MM Inerplyus that you gave above for Mouse?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:42

Ариша wrote:thank you very much for Your answer. You're right Andrew, my son really was a birth injury. I do not even know what are our present problems, because the child suffered at birth anoxia, or because we have had cephalohematoma. Vertebrology we appear once every six months. When we first came to him in 4.5 years, he told us that we spoke to him a bit late and he cannot guarantee that there will be any results. But a positive result is still there. The child simply changed on the eyes the better, we're almost 4 years and really talked. I apologize for such a lengthy explanation, it was too painful :oops: I don't really understand why we need the training of the vestibular apparatus? And I want to ask if we will listen to those sessions on MM Inerplyus that you gave above for Mouse?
With mindmachines You it is early to do, I assure You, that is enough of the 2nd track Star Wanderer. The vestibular system is a key element for voluntary attention.
Even a simple swing in the doorway can significantly improve the situation (assuming regular use, of course).

Ариша

Post by Ариша » Tue Jun 02, 2009 19:14

I'm sorry, Andrew, but You probably a hundred times already asked similar questions, but I'll risk it and ask a hundred for the first. What time of the day son it is best to listen to the "Star traveler"? How long in duration? On the forum I read that You recommend to work with disk 21 days and then take a break. How many days should be break in order again to resume work with your drive? And where to get these alpha sessions, so you can listen to "Star traveler"? Again sorry that I didn't searched this information on the forum, but since I recently gave birth to her second child, the Internet have very limited access time. Thanks in advance. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 02, 2009 21:29

Ариша wrote:I'm sorry, Andrew, but You probably a hundred times already asked similar questions, but I'll risk it and ask a hundred for the first. What time of the day son it is best to listen to the "Star traveler"? How long in duration? On the forum I read that You recommend to work with disk 21 days and then take a break. How many days should be break in order again to resume work with your drive? And where to get these alpha sessions, so you can listen to "Star traveler"? Again sorry that I didn't searched this information on the forum, but since I recently gave birth to her second child, the Internet have very limited access time. Thanks in advance. :)
Star traveler is the same "alpha session". :) You need only listen to the second track (15 minutes), preferably in the morning right after I Wake up (and while lying in bed). You can study according to scheme 15 via 15, not 21 in 21.

Ариша

Post by Ариша » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:04

A big, big thank you :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2009 0:31

Arish, Studite to the forum http://www.sdvg-deti.com/forum there is just about your problems a lot of things. At least you learn more about the problem. And rezultaty from listening to the disc and MM certainly will, but not immediately,

Ариша

Post by Ариша » Thu Jun 04, 2009 13:54

Dear Guest thank you for the link. I hope learn in this forum a lot of informative :)

Ариша

Post by Ариша » Tue May 04, 2010 11:19

Hello, Andrey. A year has passed since my appeal to You. This year we had both good and bad. And here I am again want to ask You for momosu and advice. bc With the disc "Star traveler" engaged a little less than a year and already have not bad results. QEEG data show that in the posterior portions of the hemispheres recorded fairly stable alpha rhythm frequency at 9 Hz (not previously observed); in frontal areas of the hemispheres is marked concomitant manifestation of theta-activity and groups of alpha-like oscillations. The RFU registers the reaction of mastering rhythm of light flashes in the right occipital region (not previously observed) indicative of a high levelnote this region is convex. Sorry so detailed, just a thought rather than describe our successes and challenges, the more accurate your advice :oops: In mathematics, we also manifest a very good performance, however, the son is not eager to engage any of the items, all you have to do under pressure :( Here starts our school problems. Because of his lack of attention and restlessness at school, we were sent on PMPC. The Commission its long time tested and made for me a very unexpected conclusion that we might "Shine" study in the school of the 8th form :cry: And it is for a child who writes, reads & finds!!! :evil: Advised to do an MRI, which was done very successfully. MRI revealed no brain lesions, but the survey attention was drawn to the following: Lateral ventricles mosaicmaiden due to the moderate extension of the right. As I explained later, because of this my son has a very special perception of the world. It turns out that he sees the world is not whole, as it were, in parts, drawing from a complete picture some meaningful pieces for yourself. And from these pieces he develops his vision of the world. I also said that such schools, which required my son as of today does not exist, and that his training should occur at the expense of the left hemisphere of the brain, very carefully, actually trial. But nobody has explained what should happen is training, are there any programs of such training. In General, I'm in a hollow stupor. :shock: Maybe Andrew, You could give me some good advice. Maybe You have some other program in addition to "Star wanderer", which I could try out with my son. With respect Arish.[/i]<

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 04, 2010 13:00

Andrew, good morning.

I read about Your drives, a very interesting method. My son (5 years) sensory-motor alalia, ADHD. Drew attention to the method of Tomatis and would like to try Your discs in this direction. What would you recommend for starters?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:58

Anonymous wrote:Andrey, Hello.

I read about Your drives, a very interesting method. My son (5 years) sensory-motor alalia, ADHD. Drew attention to the method of Tomatis and would like to try Your discs in this direction. What would you recommend for starters?
Hello.
For it was specially designed disk space wanderer (specifically the 2nd track). Engage (15 minutes) better in the morning, certainly in the headphones, comfortable for baby volume.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2010 17:30

Andrew, thank you very much for the reply. :o

УчениГГГГ

If it'll help, MM in education(school, College)?

Post by УчениГГГГ » Sun Sep 12, 2010 22:22

I read that after listening to some of the sessions can be much faster to learn and remember the information that I need. How and how effectively will help in this respect, MM? I would like to hear of people who use the car for such purposes.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:47

Usinggpg
MM helps and quite effective, provided that You do it regularly. MM significantly improves memory,concentration, ability to analyze the material under study, and oddly enough, to enjoy the learning process :)