In the help Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Стаc Док
Re: the help Navigator

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Dec 02, 2011 22:33

Alexey Kryachko And it is supposed to have a "library sessions for Navigator" such as for other MM? Preferably with descriptions of the features of sessions. After all, there are the same way, "Patrushev session" for other machines, and additionally to be able to convert sessions from other MM under "Navigator". Logically, if "Navigator" is the most "advanced MM, he should be able to "browse and listen to" all sessions of the pre-existing MM? Of course, there must be a program like LSLibrarian made under the "Navigator"? Thank you for Your response.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Sat Dec 03, 2011 17:05

Andrei Patrushev, good day!
Стаc Док wrote:And it is assumed to have a "library sessions for Navigator" such as for other MM? Preferably with descriptions of the features of sessions. After all, there are the same way, "Patrushev session" for other machines, and additionally to be able to convert sessions from other MM under "Navigator". Logically, if "Navigator" is the most "advanced MM, he should be able to "browse and listen to" all sessions of the pre-existing MM? Of course, there must be a program like LSLibrarian made under the "Navigator"? Thank you for Your response.
Andrew! I appeal to You, because I realized that would deal with software and programming. Thank you for Your response.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Dec 03, 2011 18:31

by the way, MindExplorer SW can be increased by 5 times and to reduce in 10 times the time of the original session

though I did not understand on what principle is the increase/change, probably all "part of the session" change accordingly

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 03, 2011 18:47

Stas Doc
Duck, not at once Moscow was built...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 03, 2011 18:50

Стаc Док wrote:of Course, there must be a program like LSLibrarian made under "Navigator"
What's the point? This program potashnikov was made because of the crooked way download files on the machine, and in Pathfinder everything is done in a flick of the wrist...
And what about the conversion of the sessions of other machin is also not a clear question... - too many other parameters that have to be filled in...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 03, 2011 19:06

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Sat Dec 03, 2011 19:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Duck, not at once Moscow was built...
Understood! Wait. Thanks for the reply.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Sat Dec 03, 2011 19:11

Andrew! Special THANKS for "session for the Navigator". bi :D :o

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Sat Dec 03, 2011 19:32

Andrew! I ask for Your hints, namely: in the folder "SES" need to copy individual files or to copy them with "folders" in which they are located? Thanks for the reply.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Sat Dec 03, 2011 19:46

Thank you! Uploaded the folders. In the "Navigator" is very user-friendly interface, which is very pleasant to work with. We conduct creative experiments with the psyche. I wish you all success and health. Stas Doc.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:02

Стаc Док wrote:or they can be copied "folders" in which they are located?
And subfolders, I think it's available up to 8 levels (Alexey correct me if that...).

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Sun Dec 04, 2011 20:35

Andrei Patrushev. Alexey Kryachko Good evening! I found another "bug" in the program. Version of my program HPE V. 1.13 I checked in strict accordance with all paragraphs of the manual (page 30-31), which describes the algorithm works with the "Synchrostart". This function does not work in this version of the program, namely to the working session, the audio file does not start to re-audition. I checked many combinations of version sessions + different versions of the audio files of different lengths. I would like to hear Your expert opinions. Thank you for Your answers. With respect. Stas Doc.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 04, 2011 23:07

Stas Doc
And in which folder You have the audio files?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 04, 2011 23:11

Help.zip
Help.rar
To the help the program to create sessions for the Navigator (a little buggy).
There are a couple of minor bugs (rather, theoretical), no impact on the functionality.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Dec 05, 2011 0:08

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Stas Doc
And in which folder You have the audio files?
Andrew, good evening again! All sessions in the folder "Session", all audio files in the folder "audio"- file Name-8 characters with the extension.MP3. Algorithm: 1.Pleeer/Synchrostart/"Select session file"/Choose session/"Select audio file"/carusel audio file.mp3/Session.Below below the line: session Time below To startre left: there is a countdown for 10 seconds.- starts mode. On display: a Session is (the name of the selected session), the following Audio (name of Audio file with the extension .MP3). ps:the audio files are in the folder of the audio file in the session folder for sessions.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Help to the program to create sessions for the Navigator (a little buggy).
With the help - both times all clear, no problems.
With respect. Stas Doc.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Dec 05, 2011 0:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Help to the program to create sessions for the Navigator (a little buggy).
There are a couple of minor bugs (rather, theoretical), no impact on the functionality.
By the way, the file Help.zip problem downloaded and revealed from Yandex. Stas Doc.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:25

File Help.zip not downloaded and not opened, even after many attempts. :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35

Стаc Док wrote:File Help.zip not downloaded and not opened, even after many attempts.
It's something with the security policy on Your computer. I at boot and checked again in three cars checked - all fine.
In principle, you can in rar to upload with him, usually fewer problems in this regard.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:39

Стаc Док wrote:All sessions in the folder "Session", all audio files in the folder "audio"- file Name-8 characters with the extension.MP3. Algorithm: 1.Pleeer/Synchrostart/"Select session file"/Choose session/"Select audio file"/carusel audio file.mp3/Session.Below below the line: session Time below To startre left: there is a countdown for 10 seconds.- starts mode. On display: a Session is (the name of the selected session), the following Audio (name of Audio file with the extension .MP3). ps:the audio files are in the folder of the audio file in the session folder for sessions.
Like, You did the right thing...
Well, let's wait the answer from Alexey...

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Dec 05, 2011 13:56

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In principle, can in rar to upload with him, usually fewer problems in this regard.
Andrew, Hello! If possible please do so. In the morning I again tried to load is "loaded but with errors", Andesk not even loads in addition to color, when raskrytii zapovednogo file cannot be opened because it is not even figures that you want to capture the window so that the file started to load. Thank you for Your answers. Stas Doc. PS: Now again :shock: I'll try to don't get help.zip

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Dec 05, 2011 15:13

The audio file will start to listen again just as the session will begin the next segment after the segment in which the audio file ended. The audio launch is tied to the beginning of the segment, he and synchrostart. The segments the sessions may have different execution time, sometimes several minutes. In the sessions with short segments, for example mindheal.ses re-run happens quickly.

Tested today in version 1.13 b - selected single audio file (without pressing F) playing again as soon as you start the next segment.
Last edited by Алексей Крячко__ on Mon Dec 05, 2011 15:28, edited 1 time in total.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Dec 05, 2011 15:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Стаc Док wrote:or they can be copied "folders" in which they are located?
And subfolders, I think it's available up to 8 levels (Alexey correct me if that...).
maybe more levels, depending on the length of folder names. The main thing that the whole path with the file name was no more than 256 characters. In short, the user can copy session packs and don't think too hard on this issue, in 99.9% of cases this restriction will not prevent him.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Dec 05, 2011 15:20

ЗОМБИ wrote:by the way, MindExplorer SW can be increased by 5 times and to reduce in 10 times the time of the original session

though I did not understand on what principle is the increase/change, probably all "part of the session" change accordingly
In the Navigator before you run the session you can also stretch or shrink in increments of 1/8 of the original time. Is the same as everywhere else due to the proportional increase/decrease time segments. The overall time proportion within the session are lost.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Dec 05, 2011 15:46

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:In the Navigator before you run the session you can also stretch or shrink in increments of 1/8 of the original time
Alex! I.e. if I squeeze the session in increments of 1/8 and do it a few times, the audio file should begin to cycle faster?

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Dec 05, 2011 15:50

Alex! Proportionally will be compressed each segment session, except for the zero and the last in the number of times that we specify?