In the help Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Стаc Док
Re: the help Navigator

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 19:45

Andrew Mode "repeat" in your Player can be made to work in the "Sutorito", not "Sessions". Maybe I'm wrong? Please fix. Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 20:08

Стаc Док wrote:Andrew Mode "repeat" in your Player can be made to work in the "Sutorito", not "Sessions". Maybe I'm wrong? Please fix. Thank you.
What's the point?? :roll:

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 21:37

[listAndrew][/list] Meanings can be many. Here's a few offhand: 1.Listening to "favorite files". 2. The study of foreign languages. 3.The variety in the work. 4. It is much faster to give a little variety during tapping of the files that can dial faster than "session". 5. No need to switch to light-stimulation "favorite files". 6. "The customer is always right"!!! :aa 7."Schaub Bulo". az

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 21:44

Стаc Док wrote:Andrew! Then I want to clarify the following momet: I want to run favorite audio files from the Delta session. Which session, of the proposed can I choose? In the previously written post You pointed out that I listed the session are "alpha sessions". In the folder "session", except I mentioned above, I have more of these:FUN,VIOLET,RO1N.In my opinion, none of them is "Delta" session. Although I don't know their characteristics and draw the conclusion in Your above written response. It is clear that to run them I can only in the "Player/Synchrostart". :) Thank you for Your response.
Andrew! And what about this moment? Specify, please.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 21:46

Stas Doc
Svetanics when you start takes into account the length of the audio file from this session can then be constructed, which has a rigid configuration and is rigidly dependent on length. What will be considered in Your proposed version?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 21:48

Стаc Док wrote:Andrew! And what about this moment? Specify, please.
Don't understand. :? And what You do not like the basic session???

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 21:50

Андрей Кабанков wrote:You can write your own session program for this is on the site, soon it will be the description.
And when? Before the New Year time? After 31 really do not understand "what and who will happen" bc

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:don't understand. And what You do not like the basic session???[/qu
I wrote that "I am not satisfied with the basic session." Very satisfied. But, for example, and You know it not worse than me that, for example, to remove the "barriers of rejection of information" or for
Стаc Док wrote:2. The study of foreign languages.
the best example to engage in the process not only "alpha rhythms", but slower. Or "the problem of falling asleep" is not always solved only sound and light stimulation, without appropriate text. Or for "the development of certain skills "... thousands of his supporters, successfully departing on this journey" (from the Instruction manual). Thank you for Your response.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Svetanics when you start takes into account the length of the audio file from this session can then be constructed, which has a rigid configuration and is rigidly dependent on length. What will be considered in Your proposed version?
Will be considered the end of the audio file. When tapping there is always a pause between the end and a new beginning with subjective listening. And programmatically or technically impossible in this place to make "recognition of end-of-file"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:17

Стаc Док wrote:And when? Before the New Year time? After 31 really do not understand "what and who will happen"
In the next few days...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:19

Стаc Док wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:don't understand. And what You do not like the basic session???[/qu
I wrote that "I am not satisfied with the basic session." Very satisfied. But, for example, and You know it not worse than me that, for example, to remove the "barriers of rejection of information" or for
Стаc Док wrote:2. The study of foreign languages.
the best example to engage in the process not only "alpha rhythms", but slower. Or "the problem of falling asleep" is not always solved only sound and light stimulation, without appropriate text. Or for "the development of certain skills "... thousands of his supporters, successfully departing on this journey" (from the Instruction manual). Thank you for Your response.
Still don't understand (sorry, fool :?) - and then what? What You can't do with the existing device and its functions?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:24

Стаc Док wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Svetanics when you start takes into account the length of the audio file from this session can then be constructed, which has a rigid configuration and is rigidly dependent on length. What will be considered in Your proposed version?
Will be considered the end of the audio file. When tapping there is always a pause between the end and a new beginning with subjective listening. And programmatically or technically impossible in this place to make "recognition of end-of-file"?
Duck, well done, but You are infinitely to cycle, and in this case the meaning is lost... again, specify, please, what You can't do with the existing device and its functionality. I think You do not represent yourself clearly - what You want ("not of course, not the Constitution" :wink: )

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I think You do not represent yourself clearly - what You want ("not of course, not the Constitution" )
No "flies and cutlets" were always separate. bi Now for the point: take and recite the audio file of 500 characters, which will be played in mp3 format for 3-4 minutes, connect Delta rhythms and run "in a circle". I can do that in this day's configuration and fullness "Navigator"??? :wink:

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In the next few days...
THANK you very much! :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:41

Стаc Док wrote:Now for the point: take and recite the audio file of 500 characters, which will be played in mp3 format for 3-4 minutes
Essentially - if You do, then You will have no trouble simply copying and pasting to make the length of the file, any that suits You, including, in various embodiments....
If You do not know how to do it, then You take any session (which in Your sense is more suited to Your idea) and run it with Your (found somewhere) file in mode synchrostart (having the ability to lengthen or shorten the session).

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:55

Andrew! I'm probably not explaining it very well! :? I want to take a "del session" and run it in the mode of synchrostart. But ALL SESSIONS in the folder "sessions" to launch them (the sessions), together with the audio file written in "alpha mode". Therefore, I can not available the audio file to run session prescribed for the Delta level. :roll: Can I again "sturgeon confused with the Constitution"???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 23:04

Stas Doc
Take a basic session under "Sleep" and run it in the mode of synchrostart with Your file.
This folder is exclusively for new sessions and no more what. All manipulations with it are equivalent with the basic sessions.
"Teach materiel", :) or specify the error in the description...

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 01, 2011 23:27

Andrew! 1. Go to "2.The player". 2.In the "Player" choose "Synchrostart" (aud+ses). 3. Choose session. I have the display light up like this: root directory-the top line of the catalog, below-FUN.SES, below-MINDHEAL.SES, below-MORNING.SES,below-R01N.SES,below-VIOLET.SES. No more sessions in this folder THERE! Where can I take the "basic session under "Sleep"?4.Choose an audio file. 5. Included the session in the "synchrostart".
No and and here the recommendation to "Teach the materiel?". This is Your "such shyutka?" :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 23:50

Стаc Док wrote:and and here the recommendation to "Teach the materiel?". This is Your "such shyutka?"
Yes, of course. :? I mean - the instructions are all written. Tomorrow I will look, as I have with this feature (now Sonny camera took :? ). Perhaps, in this firmware, a bug was found - I myself have this feature in the new firmware doesn't...

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Dec 02, 2011 0:04

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Perhaps, in this firmware, a bug was found - I myself have this feature in the new firmware doesn't...
Andrew, thank you! I I really thought that the whole problem in the "bug". :shock: I will wait for Your expert evaluation on the website. With respect. Stas Doc. :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:35

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, also an option. :) Only we must bear in mind that this will be audiostrobe.
and what is meant? Because Navigator decodes audiostrobe on glasses I take it? so flash will adequately original session... right?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Dec 02, 2011 18:35

Synchrostart of the "Player" only works with files lying on the memory card, basic session (which is part of the firmware) and the audio file in the existing configuration mode synchrostart can not run.
The way out : the SES folder to move the file to the desired base of the session - they exist as files (I think Andrew will mind if I lay here references to them).
The second option in the next revision of the firmware I'll add the "synchrostart" one of the additional modes of Training, it is in order to be able to put audio from the memory card together with the basic session.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 02, 2011 21:55

ЗОМБИ wrote:and what is meant? Because Navigator decodes audiostrobe on glasses I take it? so flash will adequately original session... right?
This I mean that not all here are so advanced in technology as You (it I without irony)...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 02, 2011 21:56

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:I think Andrew will mind if I lay here them links
No, of course. - I will not. :)

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Dec 02, 2011 22:25

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:out of the situation : the SES folder to move the file to the desired base of the session - they exist as files (I think Andrew will mind if I lay here references to them).
The second option in the next revision of the firmware I'll add the "synchrostart" one of the additional modes of Training, it is in order to be able to put audio from the memory card together with the basic session.
Good evening all! Alex! It would be a good way out of the situation. For concurrent audio sessions, the more that these "basic session" for yourself "asked" to work with audio files. Thank you.