In the help Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: the help Navigator

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 25, 2014 16:23

Путешественник wrote:But after a while the brain will give excitement from the optic center to other areas, and at the time of signal addition, the impact of phase and protivogaz will be interpreted by the brain as the sum of the period and the two half-cycles of the fundamental frequency and their difference.
Even in this case, the frequency of the evoked potentials must be equal to the frequency of stimulation, because as I already wrote, at a phase difference of 180 in. each eye will be stimulated two times smaller frequency.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 16:25

Probably I not so expressed.

I'll try to explain better.

Take a square wave, set it to fill color in a period of "silence" and send the main color in my right eye, and filling in the left. This is exactly what I need.

And what about the summation of everything is quite simple:

Let's do a mental experiment. In one eye we give the signal only at the moment when the other is completely extinguished at a frequency of 10Hz. The signal may be rectangular. In the result, we get the so-called fill color, but in the other eye.

As a result, we are going to see this picture. Light flashes in both eyes alternately, but the brain registers everything flashing. Ie, it is obvious that the summation of signals occurs. We can also observe the light at a given frequency, but in each eye separately and at different times, which tells us that the brain perceives and both of these paintings apart as two distinct periods.

Fill color of the period of silence of a rectangle and send it in the opposite eye received the picture, about which I wrote above. Maybe I'm wrong?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:03

Путешественник wrote:Let us conduct a mental experiment. In one eye we give the signal only at the moment when other fully extinguished at a frequency of 10Hz. The signal may be rectangular. As a result, we will the so-called filling colorbut in the other eye.
On what basis do You claim? Fill color - this is a very specific function, when the remaining period is filled with a different color. In this case, the frequency of stimulation and evoked potentials do doubles (synchronous stimulation). If the remainder period is an empty space, the frequency remains the same during simultaneous stimulation and two times less in the alternative, because each hemisphere of the brain (with the correct configuration of the LEDs in the glasses) is stimulated two times lower frequency, just the frequency phase-shifted (as a result of consciousness as it begins to "float").
Путешественник wrote:Take a square wave, set it to fill color in a period of "silence" and send the main color in my right eye, and filling in the left. This is exactly what I need.
In this case, you just put in the left eye red and the fill of the blue and right eye is blue and fill red. Note that the stimulation frequency will be two times higher than established during simultaneous stimulation and the same - when alternative.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:09

No, not at all :cry:

You want leading eyes fed first signal, and slave filling color. :ap

In innerpulse it was done. :)

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:10

That's when it will be done :wiz

Because the brain operates asynchronously. It's easier to catch. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:13

the Traveler
Путешественник wrote:you Need to in leading the eye served the first signal and the slave fill.
In innerpulse it was done.
In Innerpulse this can not be in principle. :? In Innerpulse in (regular glasses) a group of LEDs (one color or two is not important), located in the city center is lit at a time, so even if alternative stimulation stimulates both hemisphere. This does not happen any doubling or dividing by two the frequency.
Only in hemiStim glasses laid down the same principle as in Pathfinder, though there are only 4 LEDs (on the eye), which are combined in groups of two.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:23

Yes I not about that at all... :)

Now editor to find it, I'll write about what I... :o

On

Phase in different values. :D

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:26

That the machine is super, I even will not argue. And there she is. 8)

Simple, you can even ten times its harder to do. If just a little bit to Refine it in terms of software.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:28

the Traveler
So I'm not about car, but about physics and physiology, and what should be improved, You have not explained... :?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:36

If you stimulate the eye completely asynchronously but on the same frequency, the brain learns much faster than her. But if at this moment another and the volume gradually abated during the segment, then to gradually increase during the active segment? Sounds good... :roll:

Well, do you really not understand me? :?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:46

Absolutely the same as the fill color, but in different eyes... :roll:

To stimulate the hemisphere by TURNS... :wiz :evil:

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:47

Right :aa and left :evil:

During one segment of one session bc

Simultaneously, but at different times :roll:

Asynchronously :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 25, 2014 18:06

Путешественник wrote:If you stimulate the eye fully asynchronouslybut at a single frequency, brain is much faster learns it.
First, - who hinders? The second is a very controversial statement.
Путешественник wrote:And if at this moment another and the volume gradually abated during the segment, then to gradually increase during the active segment?
And who hinders? Although the volume, even brightness...
Путешественник wrote:Brand alsothat and filling with colour, but in different eyes...
Also - what exactly? I already wrote to You that is not the same. - Maybe You have something else you have in mind? Then explain in steps.
Путешественник wrote:to stimulate the hemisphere by TURNS
Yes, even on-line, even with "any" phase shift (in increments of 20g).

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 18:28

Well, here are innerpulse I now put a frequency of 1 Hz pulsating tones and put the right phase, points are flashing by turns. How to do it in Pathfinder?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 25, 2014 18:37

:(

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 19:02

Well shoot, of course, before. But the ability to separately stimulate each eye very comfortable. Shines when in the right, no the left, then Vice versa and so the cycle. And don't pretend that You don't understand something, or I badly explain. There is nothing complicated.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 25, 2014 19:10

the Traveler
Well, well. Explain one more time, in a simple way: in the Navigator, unlike the same Innerpulse (with the exception of the hemiStim glasses) and most other machin (except DAVIDов), this feature just implemented. I detail, from the point of view of neurophysiology, explained why, and how. As the saying goes: "Sapienti Sat Est"...

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 19:36

Physiological measure of the EEG, before you put on an experiment... and after, too. :?

I know from experience that five minutes to bring the slow rhythms only after posbivat all the settings here such here tricks to lower the beta and the alpha. Right or wrong, I don't care. For me this is a very effective technique that works.

And fizjologiczne could just wait for the time when we wanted to sleep. But not the fact that it would turn out the same and the same.

It seems to me that if there is the slightest possibility to do the same and we have the opportunity to implement...
Last edited by Путешественник on Fri Jul 25, 2014 22:09, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 20:48

the TravelerYaroslav Golub likes to use this mode, when one frequency is alternately fed into the left and right eyes (mode L-N, that is, the diodes blink with an offset in phase by 180 degrees with duty cycle of 50%, the left eye starts to get light at the moment when the right stops to get it, then they changed again, and so on).

Do I understand correctly?

But still good on slow mode TS-P (center-periphery), when the phase change diode placed on the outer side points (closest to the handles), and those that are closer to the nose are stimulated alternately direct and peripheral vision.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 22:12

к-13 wrote:Traveler, Yaroslav Golub likes to use this mode, when one frequency is alternately fed into the left and right eyes (mode L-N, that is, the diodes blink with an offset in phase by 180 degrees with duty cycle of 50%, the left eye starts to get light at the moment when the right stops to get it, then they changed again, and so on).
K-13. You are absolutely right.
к-13 wrote:nice And slow mode TS-P (center-periphery), when the phase change diode placed on the outer side points (closest to the handles), and those that are closer to the nose are stimulated alternately direct and peripheral vision.
So it is possible. But it's certainly not the same. :cry:

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Jul 25, 2014 22:19

Andrei V..
Okay. To physiology, everything is clear. If you change the design points, which will also be, the question is in principle solved. Although, I would prefer a software solution allowing to work in all modes. Buy another pair of glasses in my plans not included.

But the lack of player rewind, manual control sessions, the possibility to smoothly change the bearing. It's obvious shortcomings. And well if the device is worth cents, but it's like a nice tablet, or even a good system unit.

Of course, now this device is one of a kind and very good. But the obvious disadvantages are prevented to notice the advantages. All those things I wrote in this thread and in the other, in regards to the update, are the place to be. You can talk about superiority and to remain silent about the faults, but sooner or later the bugs will come out, and the flaws will reveal themselves. You need to fix and finish, then to use the device will be benefit and pleasure.

But if the technical capability to change anything is missing, then talk about it directly, and not to change the subject, trying to catch the person who asked a number of specific issues, in ignorance and incompetence. We're not here "torsion" of the field being discussed, and the possibility of technical realization of the various functions, some of which are extremely important.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sat Apr 23, 2016 23:22

Владимир Никонов wrote:How to remove sd card?
Click on it and it POPs up (very quickly and far, so that the finger does not remove :)). The map is on the left side.

How to write files to the card?
1) remove the card;
2) insert it into the adapter that comes in the kit;
3) insert the adapter into the computer in the slot for a card reader or card reader;
4) write files to the card.

How to run the built-in audiostrobe records?
1) select "Player" -> "Gate-entry";
2) click on 'play', set if required;
3) again, press 'play' and select the file to work.
4) hit 'play'.
Something is unclear with removing the memory card.... To press, the nails long or what? To me the map seems to be in the office Computer inserted... So there on the sidebar - only the slot for the card and left. What to press on the slot?
No sides-ribs-pieces of card simply does not act - she's somewhere in the depths.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Mon Oct 10, 2016 15:46

On (probably) part. Not used the Navigator for about 3 months. Now that something was wrong with the sound. Can settings hit. I do not know. Trying to understand, does not work. Prior to that, the sounds were clear and loud, and now they are quiet, as if somewhere in the distance. Turn up your volume begins to push background noise. Tried different headphones, the result is the same. Can you tell how to return? There is a possibility to reset the settings? And will it help?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 10, 2016 17:37

Иринатка wrote:No sides-ribs-pieces of card simply does not act - she's somewhere in the depths.
It is unlikely. Most likely, at you there it is not there.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 10, 2016 17:42

Иринатка wrote:something is not clear with removing the memory card.... To press, the nails long or what? To me the map seems to be in the office Computer inserted... So there on the sidebar - only the slot for the card and left. What to press on the slot?No sides-ribs-pieces of card simply does not act - she's somewhere in the depths.
No rim)) , only a slit, and there..with a fingernail or something thin card inside, if you haven't taken, or someone from home.