In the help Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Re: the help Navigator

Post by Димас » Wed Jan 04, 2012 16:45

Кона wrote:did not see sessions of the endings "s", "E", "d", where they
"C" - in the section "Visualisatie", "E", see "Energy", or "D" in the section "Meditation"
Кона wrote:And when the listening session ends as b, s
At the end of the names of the sessions AVP "Navigator" indicates the type of modulating signal, with the sessions as follows:
<session name>as - waveform – asymmetric sinus (sinus asimmetric);
<session name>b - form of a signal – bell ("bell");
<session name>r - signal shape – rectangle (rectangle) ;
<session name>s - signal shape – sine (sinus).
So You can listen to the session with any letters at the end, it depends on what type of light You more suitable.
Кона wrote:Correctly understood before going to sleep for example include r01Nr, on the second day or the same twist, or take r02Nr, etc.?
Then instead of Relaxation take another type of the underlying session, there is also looking for the r sessions at the end of the name?
Do you do the first time with ANY session on relaxation. The main thing that initially stood for the letter R.
Кона wrote:Or just listened 21 times session with "r", you can go to sessions with other endings?
Absolutely :)
There is a system. The period of physiological adaptation is 21 days. Therefore, there is a recommendation to engage with programs of the same type up to 21 days, order in the brain "formed a stable alpha/beta/theta home", but at the same time to the brain does not have time to "get used" to external stimulation and has not ceased to react to it.

Кона

Post by Кона » Wed Jan 04, 2012 17:07

About Dimas! I knew it was You, thank you!

It seems to have been cleared up a little... After the "relaxation" of the type of sessions to listen to?

And is there a limit on time of continuous hearing? I.e. once listened, listened again, listened to 5 times... By the same physiological threshold exists?
I may not notice, and in the head and then colored the bulb is located..))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 04, 2012 23:44

Кона wrote:did not see sessions of the endings "s", "E", "d", where are they?
This is not the end but a beginning, as well as "r"
Кона wrote:And when to listen to the session ending as, b, s?
even when alternating in a random order (the end is a variation).
Кона wrote:Correctly understood before going to sleep for example include r01Nr, on the second day or the same twist, or take r02Nr, etc.?
Yes.
Кона wrote:is there some criterion that the material of the sessions, the brain learned and can move on to others with the ending "s" ? Ie,what am I supposed to feel? That condition, called the session "r", I already included and without session? Or just listened 21 times session with "r", you can go to sessions with other endings?
The criterion, of course, but for a beginner (or rather even in the outpatient setting :)) it is subtle... But work with sessions of one type over 21 days almost 100% guaranteed leads to success.
Кона wrote:And maybe there's a training manual about it, how to navigate the sessions and sustained effects when they are successful?
Not yet... :?
Кона wrote:Or, by and large, no system is there, and it's much easier: familiar with the flashes of the bulbs, and forward and create-invent-try?
You could, but better in the system...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 04, 2012 23:46

Кона wrote:And is there a limit on time of continuous hearing? I.e. once listened, listened again, listened to 5 times... By the same physiological threshold exists?I may not notice, and in the head and then colored the bulb is located..))
During the day - no more than 3 times, with an interval of not less than 3 hours.

Кона

Post by Кона » Thu Jan 05, 2012 0:08

Well, Andrei Patrushev, for the first 21 days everything is clear! )))

Thank you!

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Jan 05, 2012 19:10

con
Please, if there is contact, will gladly tell what, how, where, why, and at what time :)

Кона

Post by Кона » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:35

Hello, everybody!

Every night before going to sleep listening to the same session as in this case, the button should be pressed to a minimum :shock:
Put up the overall brightness in the settings at 25 percent, and to zero removed the brightness during a session.
At the beginning and end of the session, the lights are on bright, and actually so brightness clean, but in the middle of the bulb barely lit, and I them with my eyes closed I can't smell.

Question:
Do I need to pupils closed eyes twitched from these outbreaks? The first experience in the salon MM was such that his eyes are constantly twitching (I didn't like it, by the way), now it is not (maybe due to weak brightness). Do I need to dim the lights was like to feel (i.e. to see) this light with the eyes closed?

And another question:
While there is noise in the ears during the session, in principle, I can think about anything - about your day, about the list of tasks for tomorrow, i.e. the domestic... however, during the session I can also think about the Problems of the Universe, the Meaning of Evolution, the Human Monads, etc.
Do you have any experience or recommendations of science and researchers, what to think, to zone alpha waves are better studied?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:03

con
You can think about anything... to waste time not in vain :) it's best to think about the problem or task - to find a solution.
When the eyelid twitch is a sure sign that the brightness is too high. Too high brightness does not oswiata the alpha range and can, cause severe anxiety.

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Jan 17, 2012 13:15

Questions still remained. I formulate them differently.

1. There is a session, at the beginning and end of the light bulb burning brightly in the middle (most of the time) burn poorly. Set the brightness so that through closed eyelids I see flash only at the beginning and end, and the main session did not see anything. Is this correct? Or through the eyelids during the entire session you need to see the flicker and (or) flash?

2. Listening session to create alpha waves. Judging by the articles on the website (theory) active actions in the brain generates beta waves. Thus, if during a session on relaxation I "chew" my active cases, I in the brain generates beta waves, while the Navigator makes me alpha waves. My question is this, is there any conflict if I do not weaken the effect of the session? Have there been any studies of the effectiveness of the session (for example, the intensity of the induced alpha state after the session) depending on the nature of human mental activity during a session? After all, her own thoughts and memories I can in a very strong emotion to drive.

Or the magnitude of the impact is not comparable: i.e., the session itself is "sledgehammer", and the fact that I can bring their thoughts on matters is a "light breeze"?
Or Vice versa, the effect of thinking active cases comparable in interference on the brain with the effect of the session itself? In this case, for the "mind market" must follow, or lose the effect?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Jan 17, 2012 13:40

con
1. This is a device of audio-VISUAL stimulation, therefore, still preferable to see the flash, another thing is that they must not be very bright (although I like high brightness for richness of visual images) and annoy You.
2. By and large, doing the alpha software need to try about anything problematic not to think, relax, think about pleasant, nothing mental not to. Another thing is that while programs may (and often happens) to come up negative emotions that need processing and they "escape" is not necessary. It is possible to think about everyday problems, but usually with these thoughts, the person "falls asleep"... still need to try during the procedure, AVS to reach a state of emptiness inside, and extraneous thoughts that do not help.
in any case, the device is not "raping" You, he offers a version of the path if You allow your mind to go on it - to quickly get the effect, but if not, you will have to learn to relax and let go of everyday things (what's the Navigator, first mate) :)
But in any case, engaging with the device, You get a huge benefit. The rest comes with experience.
"Just do it" (AA)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 17, 2012 14:52

con
Go to the "test signal" and set there an optimal brightness (check with all the colors).
If with open eyes You see the LEDs flash (though closed You think that there is), then everything is fine.
AVS is a machine state, not a sledgehammer. So when You combine the thinking of problems and session, You thereby learn to effectively organize the optimal condition for thinking in all situations. Of course without Your intention on calm reflection, even the most unpleasant situations no the device will not help You...
At the same time, it is not always necessary to fight, sometimes useful and just relax, "throwing everything out"... So use simple common sense.

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Jan 17, 2012 23:29

Great! thank you, understood.

In General, the worldly principle, reasonable to treat everything will also be here at the time :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Feb 12, 2012 16:47

what level strobe decoder to exhibit when listening to a wav.
healing (4)
journey through the inner worlds (2)
the conductor (?)
endorphins (1)
and how is it put to at once without experiments?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 12, 2012 18:07

Stavr
4 like all normally works.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Feb 12, 2012 18:31

nope today I was listening to the conductor, so not 4,3,2,1 did not fit
on healing checked there 4, well, as I have described above
yesterday I bought a Navigator, maybe in the firmware of the matter, bug?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Feb 12, 2012 20:33

Stavr
Level 4 all OK!
Just when you start the program up/down arrows adjust the level of digits. volume. For Conductor 43 to 46 normal gate signal.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Feb 13, 2012 15:02

Димас wrote:For Conductor 43 to 46 normal gate signal.
Yes, at this level all work bi and I was 33 :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Feb 13, 2012 22:26

Stavr
Under each disk to try to put a separate digital volume control. This also applies to the drives of the German company Tamas Lab
http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/index.htm

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Feb 13, 2012 23:22

Димас wrote:Under each disk to try to put a separate digital volume control. This also applies to the drives of the German company Tamas Lab
and what program is better to convert disks?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 14, 2012 0:13

Stavr
You can not convert, and connect via line-in input. And I enjoy EAC :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Feb 14, 2012 0:36

Димас wrote:Can not convert, and connect via line-in input. And I enjoy EAC
and the strobe signal keeps?

I own the CD my mom gave to listen to CDs Andrei Patrushev :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 14, 2012 0:55

СтАвР wrote:and the strobe signal keeps?
and then! :)
СтАвР wrote:I own the CD my mom gave to listen to CDs Andrei Patrushev
Correctly, discs Andrew P. better to listen to the original. :ay

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Feb 27, 2012 16:26

why periodically when listening to the programs Andrew P. hangs at a quarter session?

and you have to start listening from the beginning because rewind no :?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Feb 27, 2012 22:09

Stavr
And charging the battery normal?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:04

Димас wrote:Stavr
And charging the battery normal?
first I started slushat if you charge slightly more than a quarter, in five minutes, crashes to the menu and so a few times,although the charge showed as much
decided to put it on charge, after three hours again included (conduit) and at quarter stuck, and when pressed in the play or pause appeared appropriate icon, went to the menu using M launched first
the next day, was still in charge, began to listen to the conductor and again into quarters hung with Nemi same performance
while these freezes in the headphones sharp cotton as usually happens when they cease to be supplied with power (when off)