In the help Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Re: the help Navigator

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55

Stavr
At me such happens, when the battery is "dead". Try to put the charging time 6-9 hours (night,the best time for these batteries) and fully withstand the charging time.
What is your firmware version?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:14

latest 1.14
I have rechargeable batteries GP 2700

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:35

Stavr
May not fit the batteries?
"The opportunity to work from 4 NiMn battery size AA voltage 1.2 V"

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Feb 28, 2012 17:05

Димас wrote:Stavr
May not fit the batteries?
"The opportunity to work from 4 NiMn battery size AA voltage 1.2 V"
well, I have 4 battery NiMn size AA voltage 1.2 V

any deviations from the instructions :?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 28, 2012 18:49

Stavr
Try to charge the batteries for a long time.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Feb 28, 2012 18:55

Try to charge the batteries for a long time.
was in charge for 15 hours :)
see what happens then accomplish your goal

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Feb 28, 2012 19:12

Don't forget to enable charging of the batteries in the Navigator.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 28, 2012 19:46

Yeah, I just stuck the power cable - not a charger. In the instructions there is a table - how much to charge certain batteries (this time is set when switching on the charging mode).

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Feb 28, 2012 20:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yeah, I just stuck the power cable - not a charger. In the instructions there is a table - how much to charge certain batteries (this time is set when switching on the charging mode).
so I turned the charging mode and exposed for 15 hours

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 28, 2012 21:53

СтАвР wrote:so I turned the charging mode and exposed for 15 hours
Hmm,strange. And so it was with the beginning of the purchase or was after something? That is, did I understand correctly that when listening to normal sessions, the device operates normally and when you start recording in the "audiostrobe" account suspended after a certain period? This happens only with "Explorer"? On the batteries that came in the kit was the same? If You press Play when you enable charging?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Feb 29, 2012 0:11

To ensure that you understand the batteries if the case, you just need to extract all of the device podkluchit network adapter and run the "problematic" mode in which the device stops working. If all is well, the case in batteries. It should be noted that the use of large-capacity batteries and long charging time still guarantees nothing. If the batteries of different voltage or rastellini they previously operated and recharged, you will play the role of so-called "memory effect". It will be that when you put them into the device and charge, up to the optimal voltage in all the batteries you pull out and some of them will be early discharged.
Therefore, the need to use the right set (4 pieces) which comes with the device or purchased separately. And all together in the device discharged and recharged.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Mar 02, 2012 23:41

You can not convert, and connect via line-in input. And I enjoy EAC :)
what settings can I convert?

what is the format?

MPEG Layer-3 Codec (professional) 320 kbps 44.100 Hz stereo?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 11, 2012 15:52

Vladimir Nikonov

Vladimir, tell me what the listening session in the evening and which in your opinion affect the number of ordinary lucid dreams?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Jul 15, 2012 0:59

about that trouble which was described above that the charge does not hold
in General, as it is intuitively found a solution
it turns out that the battery cover is not tight it is adjacent and they almost fall out and it is not full contact, placing it between the cover and Akka-mi paper the problem immediately sebau exhausted :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:01

Павлум wrote: easy lucid dreaming?
simple OS does not happen :D

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sun Jul 15, 2012 22:53

Stavr

Of course does not happen :)

A simple and lucid dreaming

Ochepyatka :lol:

Анна Сергеевна

Post by Анна Сергеевна » Sun Aug 05, 2012 19:43

Good day to all! The question in the first place to Andrei Patrushevalthough I'm sure someone else knows...
Didn't find the answer to this question in the forum, although perhaps it is hiding somewhere in the branches unread... "Open" points in the Navigator give you the opportunity to keep my eyes open during the session, it's understandable. There are a number of series specifically designed for viewing with open eyes. And this is understandable. The question is, does it make sense and is it acceptable at all to use the session with eyes open about which are not written, they are designed specifically for this? That is, how does this compare with all the sessions. And most importantly, does it make sense - does it give any advantages?
Thank you

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Aug 05, 2012 20:04

Unless you need to do something with your eyes open, it should close so you are more relaxed.

Анна Сергеевна

Post by Анна Сергеевна » Sun Aug 05, 2012 20:13

Andrey Kabanovthanks :)

Некто

Re: Program to create sessions.

Post by Некто » Wed Aug 15, 2012 0:35

Андрей Кабанков wrote:On a flash drive already pre-installed drives A. Patrushev (explore, Healing, Endorphins, journey through the inner worlds) and two new programmes for relaxation.
I have firmware 1.15 - can't find in the Navigator, Explorer and so on. Tell me in detail where to find them and under which name they recorded? Thanks in advance

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Wed Aug 15, 2012 0:43

Hello!
I have a version of Navigator 1.14

Very much I ask to help to understand a few nuances, because my two weeks of efforts to anything didn't lead :roll:

1. Explain-decode, please, that's specifically for files stored in the Library folder and its sub - abbreviation of the Latin I nothing to say, and details found only on basic sessions.

Under what names in the Library are marked: disc A. Patrushev, "Healing", "Explorer", "Endorphins", "Journey through inner worlds" mp3 program "Threshold relaxation" ,"Progressive relaxation". As well as the four audiostrobe program of Dmitry Shumova (Autostimulation lucid dreams, quit Smoking, Normalization of appetite, Normalization of blood pressure) and drive Angier Satori (Ethnic drums).

2. And, obviously, a very girly question :oops:
in Pathfinder are ordinary batteries or rechargeable batteries which can be charged in the same Navigator?

I would greatly appreciate the help of anyone who will help improve my "navigators" literacy :o

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52

Светочек wrote:2. And, obviously, a very girly question
in Pathfinder are ordinary batteries or rechargeable batteries which can be charged in the same Navigator?
Batteries they can be charged in the same Navigator :) How to calculate the charging time is written in the instructions.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 15, 2012 14:24

Светочек wrote:Under what names in the Library are marked: disc A. Patrushev, "Healing", "Explorer", "Endorphins", "Journey through inner worlds" as well As the four audiostrobe program of Dmitry Shumova (Autostimulation lucid dreams, quit Smoking, Normalization of appetite, Normalization of blood pressure) and drive Angier Satori (Ethnic drums).
All scramdisk and mp3 files are located in the second icon ,click on it,written PLAYER, flipping through gate-entry,button -triangle, choose the level ,color ,audio options, or simply click next,and choose any gate-drive scrolling.Folder-Noise as well and it opens all the files listed.
Светочек wrote: program "Threshold relaxation" ,"Progressive relaxation".
These files are located in the first icon-add. modes - next-Combe.with Essie-next, choose the session that are needed.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 15, 2012 15:45

Светочек wrote:2. And, obviously, a very girly question in the Navigator are ordinary batteries or rechargeable batteries which can be charged in the same Navigator?
In the second row ,the rightmost icon shows the battery charge. When charging be sure to insert the cord to connect the charger and enter the charge mode select the charging time and click OK(Treugolnik) charging went,lights up left green light and the right red as charged will burn both green. Completeness of charge watch on the bar in the same icon.

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Thu Aug 16, 2012 15:29

Воффка wrote:
Светочек wrote:2. And, obviously, a very girly question
Batteries they can be charged in the same Navigator :) How to calculate the charging time is written in the instructions.
Thanks for the tip! :) instruction continue to study, comparing everything in it is set out with the Navigator. A little more effort, and all I certainly will! :lol: