In the help Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: the help Navigator

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 10, 2016 17:45

Путешественник wrote:But if the technical capability to change anything is missing, then talk about it directly, and not to change the subject, trying to catch the person who asked a number of specific issues, in ignorance and incompetence.
Yes, You and nobody is trying something to blame. I was just trying to tell you that it's much better than You think, and You have rested in the idea, and in any. :?
By the way, the smooth change of the volume and brightness of the segments have already been implemented. But what about your idea on points, I can say that in Pathfinder it is implemented will not, because, IMHO, it's absolutely useless.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 17:18

Виктор... wrote:on (probably) part. Not used the Navigator for about 3 months. Now that something was wrong with the sound. Can settings hit. I do not know. Trying to understand, does not work. Prior to that, the sounds were clear and loud, and now they are quiet, as if somewhere in the distance. Turn up your volume begins to push background noise. Tried different headphones, the result is the same. Can you tell how to return? There is a possibility to reset the settings? And will it help?
if you have firmware 2.00 or 2.01, you can reset the settings. Done via menu "Settings" -> "Memory" -> "Nach. settings". If not - try adjustments.

What you describe happens when the player when its volume is reduced greatly. Raising the overall volume you increase it, but also background noise. View : setup keys "up"-"down" (this is the output of the player) needs to be level 40-45, and at volume the basic keys (with a speaker) must be level 30-32. This is the best value for comfortable listening.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 17:27

Андрей Патрушев wrote: But what about your idea on points, I can say that in Pathfinder it is implemented will not, because, IMHO, it's absolutely useless.
you can almost make a separate control for left and right eye, not left and right. I also suggested the use of standard points from Innerpulse. In this case it would be possible to make the switching points of the "Navigator" or "standard" in the settings and the choice of LEDs that range that will work on the standard glasses at the sessions of the "Navigator". because there is such a teeny little problem : in the session registers the control for the three series - upper, middle and lower, and glasses - only one series, or rather not even the series, and separately the left and right eyes.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sun Oct 23, 2016 18:08

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:virtually you can make a separate control for left and right eye, not left and right.
That would be IMHO the best option, with the possibility of regime change, of course. And if we add the ability to specify generalized frequency of photostimulation (all ranks), privyazalsya to one of the frequencies of audio, the this device was not.

And more preferably in the programme for the sessions to add support for music notation in letter form. Music, customizable in natural and evenly tempered system, where the starting point (the main tone) is set to any of the selected frequencies, with the ability to change it in each new segment is chosen independently for load-bearing and surges. This innovation probably would have had the taste of many, especially newbies. It would be very convenient.

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Wed Oct 26, 2016 18:36

Good day! Tell me is it possible to listen to the Massage of the Brain, Star traveler and Исцеление2 (i.e. drives without Audiostrobe effect) on the Navigator. Rather using Navigator as a normal player, without light stimulation. I just have the Navigator plugged in, Echofon with Sleepsonic and vibrolance. Or it is better still to listen with player Cowon D2 and every time to reconnect to it all these your audio output device?

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Wed Oct 26, 2016 18:41

And another question that have probably already been asked, but honestly look for a very long time.
Is it possible to use the function Svetanics on the Navigator when listening to the same CDs Massage of Brain, Star traveler and Исцеление2, and indeed any psychoactive works (Jeffrey Thompson, etc..)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 26, 2016 19:12

Ashot V.
1. Does not affect value.
2. According to its "drives", I would not recommend, and about Jeffrey Topson don't know, but I suspect that you can.

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Wed Oct 26, 2016 19:43

Andrei Patrushev
Clear. Thank you.

Максимус Алексович

Post by Максимус Алексович » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:20

Hello. Tell me session C04N what range of frequencies? Can this session be used simultaneously to relax and to visualize?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 15, 2016 14:33

Maximus Alexovich
Hello.
Mostly - Alf-beta, interspersed with theta. Rather, it is a easy overclocking than the rest.

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:29

the left-Handed mode/right handed in the settings relate to the identity of the user to one of these categories or the point in switching to recipesno stimulation (a grid of channels for light and sound) that can be used for variety by any user ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:19

Arte:m
The left-Handed mode/right handed in the settings relate to the identity of the user to one of these categories.

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:35

Hello!
I have somehow not working mode Synchrostart. When you run mode and the song selection Navigator after losing the file and blinked for a second, shuts down and POPs up in the menu. It was from the beginning, but I especially synchrostart a friend and somehow did not bother. And here sjecas want to use the machine on this mode. What could be the reason for "jumping" in the menu IRDP startup mode "MicroStart".

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:51

And another question. The battery never keeps a charge. The machine immediately turned off at session start if not plugged in. Even if you were charged and the indicator shows full charge. Discharged almost immediately when you start the session. And razrazilsya to zero, notify otsutvii charge and will not turn on without the mains.
What to do with it? When using the machine connected to the grid points (LEDs) rather significantly beat the current (for centuries). Have something to put under glasses in rain nose bridge to increase the distance between the LEDs and eyelids. Originally mishinka discharged quickly enough. Full charge enough for literally 20-25 minute session. Now all the charge is not holding.

Максимус Алексович

Post by Максимус Алексович » Sat Apr 08, 2017 15:08

Hello. When listening conductor having a problem with sound and light (synchronously). Voice as if jammed - zazhevyvaet, the LEDs in time with the jamming flicker, or go out. 5-7 times per session. This is a first. Recently replaced the sd card from 8 to 32. I suppose that may be because of the quality of the sd card. What do you think?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Apr 09, 2017 18:06

Ашот Васильевич wrote:What to do with it?
buy new batteries

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Apr 09, 2017 18:08

Максимус Алексович wrote:Recently replaced the sd card from 8 to 32
most likely too much and because of this and glitches - mine to 16гигов works fine

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Sun Apr 09, 2017 23:43

Максимус Алексович wrote:Hello. When listening conductor having a problem with sound and light (synchronously). Voice as if jammed - zazhevyvaet, the LEDs in time with the jamming flicker, or go out. 5-7 times per session. This is a first. Recently replaced the sd card from 8 to 32. I suppose that may be because of the quality of the sd card. What do you think?
Try this new map 32 to ship to another player and listen to the Conductor. If interference, then the map is buggy. I was such. Also put on a 32 and has been interference in different compositions. That was also in another player. The map is buggy. Changed back to 8 and everything is OK.
About the volume I don't know exactly, for 16 tried. Not long ago I bought a new 32 but it did not put. Put see if I can do 32 pull. But the last time the issue was sort of related to as a card.

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Sun Apr 09, 2017 23:47

Ростислав wrote:
Ашот Васильевич wrote:What to do with it?
buy new batteries
I already knew..)

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 15:39

Ашот Васильевич wrote:And another question. The battery never keeps a charge. The machine immediately turned off at session start if not plugged in.
This is the most and the reason for the problems with the "synchrostart" - exits mode, because it has the greatest load(consumption current) from the batteries.
NiMh batteries have, though to a lesser degree than NiCd, but still the so-called "memory effect". So to use their capacity fully and for as long as possible is necessary from the beginning to adhere to one rule : the charge to include only after a full discharge, i.e. when the device itself reports you need to charge batteries or run session, or audio program exits the menu. And the charge time should be determined either automatically or manually to enable (default is 9 hours).
When, after operation of the device 20-30 min to put it on charging after some time he will discharge through those same 20-30 minutes.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 15:59

About the memory cards. The 8Gb memory card that comes with the device is typically tested and the probability of glitches with them is minimal.

a bit of technical details (if anyone is interested)
As for all microSD cards, they have usually two modes of communication : Card mode and SPI mode, the first 4-bit data interface, in the second case - consistent. The device uses a second type of interface because the rate of exchange with the memory card it admit do not require large data buffer. In high-speed devices like cameras, recorders where on the memory card to quickly write large amounts - used the first type of interefeysa. And, accordingly, manufacturers of memory cards of large amounts of focus on this mode of communication, but the SPI mode may be supported, but it doesn't always work well without a lot of buffering data.

Максимус Алексович

Post by Максимус Алексович » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:34

All good health! Tell me when formatting sd card what size cluster it is better to put and whether it affects the maps with the Navigator?

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:36

By default, fat32

Юра88

Post by Юра88 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 20:52

Hello. My GPS -2 which I want to connect to the computer to gain access to sessions recorded on the memory card. But on Windows 7 the system cannot found the drivers. linkus do not see the device. Tell me how to solve this problem?)
PS the connection to the PC do as is written in instruktsii. In the section Utility switch from "Work with PC" then make the cable connection.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 06, 2017 22:22

Юра88
Take an ordinary card reader, remove the drive from the Navigator and read it on the reader.