In the help Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Светочек
Re: the help Navigator

Post by Светочек » Thu Aug 16, 2012 15:49

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:LILIYA-R
Oh, thanks a bunch! bi with such a detailed step-by-step clue for sure all interesting files discovered and even without risk for the Navigator now put it on charge :D
tell me, what kind of mp3 files stored in the Player - Normal?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 16, 2012 17:22

Светочек wrote:tell me, what kind of mp3 files stored in the Player - Normal?

Just beautiful music, you can Think of the sessions to listen,audio+session ,also in the second icon the PLAYER.

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:10

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:LILIYA-R
Navigator never ceases to amaze me with its functionality and convenience :ay (prior to its acquisition earlier I had Innerpulse)

not afraid to say that I fascinated with this MM! :aa however, the user manual in this state of fascination and desire to understand all at once, to study is not very effective... who just read this small but important booklet, and each time the impression is akin to that which accompanies and meditation with disk Explorer: it seems to have all the familiar words, but again and again discovering something new and wonder how I did not notice before? :)

Thank You for your patient attitude to the fascinated users! :o :o :o

Бауржан Танкеев

Re: Interesting articles about ABC

Post by Бауржан Танкеев » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:42

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, good day! mm Navigator does not launch the files in the folder "STROBE" ERROR: "invalid file type" tell me what to do. Thank you. And yet, there are instructions for dummies?, well, not to bother. I studied the tutorial with all the links including Superbacana 2000 and now I like the Fox which has 1000 doom doesn't know what to grab. And want from simple to complex, for example, the emphasis is to take and 20 push-UPS so 21 days. thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:54

Бауржан Танкеев wrote:Andrew, good day! mm Navigator does not launch the files in the folder "STROBE" ERROR: "invalid file type" tell me what to do.
Most likely, You are trying to run audiostrobe not the player.
Simple guide - study with alpha sessions for three weeks, then you can already be thinking what else to do... :)

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Sat Nov 24, 2012 21:24

Andrew, good day!

Perhaps matters most in the subject Navigator and a novice but I will ask here.

The easiest and something that is not written in the instructions)) ....

1 wearing glasses and turning on the Navigator .....eyes closed or open should be?
2 if the brightness level on low and uncomfortable ..the person from blinking what to do in this case or is it some sort of health problem and what to do?
3 If performance is not particularly visible even after 5 sessions ...what's the problem is that not done?
4 how to select a comfortable brightness points...

Thanks in advance!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 24, 2012 21:33

ААААА wrote:1 wearing glasses and turning on the Navigator .....eyes closed or open should be?
Depends on the task glasses universal. In the General case the eyes are closed.
ААААА wrote:2 if the brightness level on low and uncomfortable ..the person from blinking what to do in this case or is it some sort of health problem and what to do?
Yes, it can happen with acute stress or post-traumatic stress disorder. Or eye disease. Try to set for the session in the most comfortable color.
ААААА wrote:3 If performance is not particularly visible even after 5 sessions ...what's the problem is that not done?
To talk about the effectiveness of after not less than 15 sessions (days - any number of sessions in one day count one). In severe cases speech can go about three months....
ААААА wrote:4 how to select a comfortable brightness points...
To remove the brightness to zero and gradually add up to the appearance of clearly visible flicker (on the test signal (see manual), separately for each color).

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Sat Nov 24, 2012 21:54

Thanks for the quick reply!

Everything is clear and clear!

"....acute stress or post-traumatic stress disorder....."

Something to listen to from discs and which session is better? Discomfort from green,blue a positive ...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 24, 2012 21:58

AHHH
A guide and a Healing (alternating). Session, until only "r".

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Sat Nov 24, 2012 22:14

Thank you ! And 2 the track star is unnecessary to synchronize the hemispheres or is it needed after that, in a stable situation?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 24, 2012 22:17

AHHH
Star Voyager is designed exclusively for the organization of memory and attention when learning.

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39

I forgot to ask! Naive question but even so)

When wearing glasses and set the brightness with your eyes closed you can look to move to the side, so where better to look at perenesti down or no difference? And we have to somehow concentrate the mind or not? How?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:45

AHHH
First, You involuntarily will look at the images and the patterns that emerge before my eyes then, admiring, Your eyes refocused and You might even stop noticing the flashing, then can come some real images - like waking dreams (but with experience).
When setting up do not need anywhere special to watch. :?

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:05

Thank you it is) first, clear line then defocusing and then it is already noticed and thought do you have to concentrate)) all is clear! Thank you

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Thu Nov 29, 2012 15:04

Good day Andrew!
A question like this!

I noticed when listening to the discs ,for example isalani or massage of the brain that almost immediately in the first minutes you can hear the heartbeat of ie as you wrote earlier relaksatsiya strong or calm ,and it almost immediately! But with this there was misunderstanding with Navigator ? Almost, what not to do or is an individual feature of each person?

Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 29, 2012 22:26

AHHH
Just discs You already popular. :)

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Fri Nov 30, 2012 0:32

Yes no namelen))) treat all contemplative and just realize your feelings)

So I don't think it's psychological!)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 30, 2012 0:39

AHHH
What does self-hypnosis? Normal reflex. :?

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Tue Dec 04, 2012 15:46

The question is like this )

Andrew! The last days of the practice session E ....not many listened but energy is not added yet) any specifics when listening to invisible and after and after sessions R .

Yesterday decided the first time to listen to the session OsozSno1 folder gate on the memory card. So after listening for some time been present in the mind of certain rhythms offhand 20-30Hz and still like modulirovannye amplitude 2-5 Hz ..) it's all feeling) ....and as if the indentation of the brain ...ie the first real time the effect of Machine...what rhythms and what aims do not tell ? Earlier I wrote that I'm often sleepy state."Don't know what the topic right question to ask , the point is last year the General condition drowsy), ie in the morning is fine but from lunch the feeling that for a week and urgently needs to sleep , sleepy horror! "

You replied .."Yes, a bit like the dominance of low frequency brain activity." and recommended that the session E.

forgot to ask then , but after making a Cup of coffee or tea just knocks as he wants to sleep and the eyes close-the-fly !) COFFEE and sleep like as it is not compatible,what is it ?....and it was and before playing with diski and MM

With respect.

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Tue Dec 04, 2012 16:34

And maybe I was inattentive, but there is for sat-NAV session type Zrenie?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 04, 2012 19:50

ААААА wrote:Yesterday decided the first time to listen to the session OsozSno1 folder gate on the memory card. So after listening for some time been present in the mind of certain rhythms offhand 20-30Hz and still like modulirovannye amplitude 2-5 Hz ..) it's all feeling) ....and as if the indentation of the brain ...ie the first real time the effect of Machine...what rhythms and what aims do not tell ?
It's not me, and to Dmitry Shumova.
ААААА wrote:forgot to ask then , but after making a Cup of coffee or tea just knocks as he wants to sleep and the eyes close-the-fly !) COFFEE and sleep like as it is not compatible,what is it ?.
Excessive stimulation leads to inhibition. You have a high level of stress, seem to have passed already in distress. Most likely You need the second half of the day, perhaps even before going to sleep to do with the alpha relaxation. In the morning the second track of the Star Wanderer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 04, 2012 19:52

ААААА wrote:AND may have been inattentive, but there is for sat-NAV session type Zrenie?
No. :?

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Tue Dec 04, 2012 20:57

Thank you! You may be right constant stress informed the reason((( mostly before bed and are doing now with the alpha session is different and the R of the disks is mainly healing, as with the guide so far, except you haven't made friends,seen have longer to work with alpha. What else can you recommend in distress ? Star traveler listen with the gate via mm or in pure form to take?

Thanks again for the help!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 04, 2012 21:31

AHHH
The Star of the Wanderer there is no gate.

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Tue Dec 04, 2012 21:55

The same braking effect as drowsy and after coffee and after a meal it's all the same distress? And what this means if you delay?